Here's a look into the latest updates on the dining options available for students on campus.
- Another 250 seats have been added.
- A new deli bar with a featured menu item of the day was introduced to make lines quicker.
- The newly designed Emporium Cafe will not open until January, but its temporary location will be in front of Plaza 900.
- Plaza 900 will feature a pizza place with 11 varieties of specialty, thin-crust pizzas
- On Stage will feature a made to order stir-fry, and the proteins and vegetables will change daily.
- Yes, Sandy will still be there.
Sabai in Johnston Residence Hall
- The Grand Opening will take place Wednesday, Sept. 10.
- All menu items will be available on the first day of dining plan service on Aug. 20.
- There will now be made to order Bánh Mi (Vietnamese-style sandwiches) with new proteins and sauces every day.
- The dining room will offer ginger crab wontons and a drunken noodle bowl.
- 126 additional seats in the main dining area, 12 in the private dining area and 30 in the new culinary development kitchen.
Rollins in Rollins Commons
- Rollins Late Night will now be Rollins @Night.
- It will focus more on Italian cuisine, but with many favorite dishes will still be available.
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday until 1 a.m.; Friday and Saturday until 11 p.m.
THE MARK on 5th Street in Mark Twain Residence Hall
- A hot deli concept will be featured during Mark @Night.
- New menu items will fit THE MARK on 5th Street brand.