- Opponents seek to overturn Missouri 'Right to Farm'
- Farm amendment stands after recount
- Missouri farming rights measure survives recount
- Recount requested on Missouri right to farm
- Divided electorate narrowly approves 'Right to Farm'
- Local farmers speak out against 'Right to Farm' amendment
- Ballot measures draw millions of dollars for campaign committees
- 'Right to Farm' divides Missouri as it charts unknown territory
- 'Right to Farm': Statements from supporters and opponents
- WHAT OTHERS SAY: 'Right to Farm' vague, confusing, one-sided