COLUMBIA — Weather permitting, Columbia Public Works Department will perform chip seal maintenance this week, according to a news release.
Roads scheduled for maintenance are as follows:
Monday and Tuesday:
- Concord Street from Meghann Drive to Yorktown Drive.
- Faurot Drive from Defoe Drive to Rothwell Drive.
- Defoe Drive from Defoe Court to Faurot Drive.
- Defoe Court from the north end of it to Defoe Drive.
Tuesday and Wednesday:
- Tracy Drive from Sunset Lane to W. Stewart Road.
- Duke Street from Stanford Drive to Oxford Drive.
- Forest Hill Court from Rollins Road to the south end.
- Ruby Lane from the north end to W. Ash Street.
- Pershing Road from W. Worley Street to W. Broadway.
Wednesday and Thursday:
- Fredora Avenue from Maupin Road to W. Stewart Road.
- Rollins Road from S. Glenwood Avenue to West Boulevard.
- Greenwood Avenue from W. Broadway to W. Stewart Road.
Thursday and Friday:
- Bingham Road from S. Providence Road. to Brandon Road.
- Third Avenue from N. Providence Road to N. Garth Avenue.
- Jewell Avenue from Business Loop 70 to W. Forest Avenue.
- Towne Drive from Sylvan Lane to Whitegate Drive.
- N. Glenwood Avenue from W. Ash Street to W. Broadway.
The release said people who normally use these roads should be cautious in the work zones and use alternate routes if possible.
For more information, call the Public Works Department at 874-7250.
Supervising editor is Samuel Hardiman.