Applicants sought for city positions
Thursday, December 25, 2003 | 12:00 a.m. CST;
updated 12:41 p.m. CDT, Thursday, July 10, 2008
The city of Columbia has made applications for city boards and commissions available. The applications are available from the city clerk’s office or on the Internet at www.gocolumbiamo.com.
- There are seven vacancies.
- The community development commission has one opening for a voter from the Sixth Ward.
- The board of health has one opening for a dentist.
- The police retirement board has one opening.
- The mayor’s physical fitness & health committee has four openings.
- The applications are due by noon Jan. 2, at the City Clerk’s office, fourth floor, 701 E. Broadway.
— Sean Gallagher
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.