Weekend air show schedule
Friday, May 28, 2004 | 12:00 a.m. CDT;
updated 2:43 a.m. CDT, Saturday, July 19, 2008
Because of wet conditions, parking will not be allowed on grassy areas at Columbia Regional Airport.
9 a.m. - Shuttle service begins at the Hearnes Center parking lot and Columbia Regional Airport
9:30 a.m. - Airport gates open
10 a.m. – Air show opens
- Salute to Col. Travis Hoover and the Doolittle Tokyo Raiders
- Salute to Special Operations Forces by the Army Black Daggers parachute team
- USAF T-6A Texan II Demo Team
- USN F/A-18 Hornet Demo Team
- 21-gun salute and reading of the names of those Missourians who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Salute to allies by the Canadian Skyhawks parachute team
- USAF Thunderbolt Demo Team
- Heritage Flight with the P-38 Lightning “Porky II” and USAF A-10 Thunderbolt
- USN F-14 Tomcat Demo Team
- Mass Jump: Canadian Skyhawks and U.S. Army Black Daggers jump together
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.