How do I?

How do I get access to the MU Recreation Center for my family?
Tuesday, September 28, 2004 | 12:00 a.m. CDT; updated 8:29 a.m. CDT, Monday, July 14, 2008

Go to the desk at the entrance of the Student Recreation Center and fill out an application form. Have their Social Security numbers ready.

Your spouse can use facilities at the center for about $40 a semester or $9.99 a month. Children between 16 and 18 years old need a junior membership, which costs $31 per semester.

If your children are 15 or younger, they can access the recreation center free of charge from Friday to Sunday, under your supervision.

Source: MU

Like what you see here? Become a member.

Show Me the Errors (What's this?)

Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.

You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.


Leave a comment

Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines outlined below and register with our site. You must be logged in to comment. (Our full comment policy is here.)

  • Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
  • Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
  • Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will be published with every comment. (Read why we ask for that here.)
  • Don’t solicit or promote businesses.

We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.

You must be logged in to comment.

Forget your password?

Don't have an account? Register here.