How do I?

How do I create a new course or turn a topics course into a permanent course?
Tuesday, October 26, 2004 | 12:00 a.m. CDT; updated 6:29 p.m. CDT, Friday, July 18, 2008

If you are an MU faculty member, please visit the University Registrar office website and download a new course proposal form. After you fill it out, get it signed by your department chair and hand it in to your dean, who will then submit it to the Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies or Graduate School, depending on the course level.

Proposals for new courses offered next summer and fall must be submitted by Jan. 10.

— Source: MU

Like what you see here? Become a member.

Show Me the Errors (What's this?)

Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.

You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.


Leave a comment

Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines outlined below and register with our site. You must be logged in to comment. (Our full comment policy is here.)

  • Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
  • Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
  • Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will be published with every comment. (Read why we ask for that here.)
  • Don’t solicit or promote businesses.

We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.

You must be logged in to comment.

Forget your password?

Don't have an account? Register here.