Thursday, April 12, 2007 | 12:00 a.m. CDT;
updated 5:55 p.m. CDT, Saturday, July 19, 2008
Fumes from the MU power plant forced MU officials to shut down the Geological Sciences Building on Wednesday after several students and staff members inside the building reported feeling sick.
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
* Unlimited access on your
Android phone and
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.