Missouri offers any number of accommodations. Here’s a list organized by region. It includes hotels, motels and campgrounds, as well as bed and breakfasts, no matter what the budget.
Most of the sites listed are the city’s Chamber of Commerce, Visitors Bureau or the city’s official site.
Kansas City Area
St. Louis Area
- Osage Beach (Web site is for the whole lake area and covers several cities in the area)
- West Plains (click on ‘lodging and RV parks’ in menu at bottom of page)
- Cape Girardeau (scroll over accommodations/dining tab at top right of page to see choices)
- Poplar Bluff
Bed and Breakfasts, and Historic Hotels
- Bed and Breakfast Inns Online (this national site lists Missouri B&Bs by city and region, with photos, by seasonal specials, special occasions and deals, and activities/interests; or call 800-215-7365)
- Bed and Breakfast Inns of Missouri (more than 130 inns by city, name, region or route, with photos)
- Historic Hotels of America: (The hotels listed on this site are at least 50 years old and are either listed in or eligible for the National Register of Historic Places.)
-- Compiled by Talbot Merlotti