A fire that destroyed a south Columbia home in early June was caused by faulty electrical wiring, Columbia Fire Department investigators said in a news release on Tuesday.
Fire at south Columbia home caused by faulty wiring
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
Get full access to the Columbia Missourian on your computer, phone, and tablet for just $5.95 per month.
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.