‘For All We Call Mizzou’ campaign close to goal
Friday, August 3, 2007 | 12:28 a.m. CDT;
updated 9:48 a.m. CDT, Thursday, July 17, 2008
The For All We Call Mizzou campaign started in 2000. The graphic cited the incorrect year for the start of the campaign.
Because of stagnant or reduced funding from the Missouri General Assembly, MU, like many higher education institutions, has had to make up the difference with alternate sources of funding. MU began the “For All We Call Mizzou” campaign in 2001 with the goal of raising $1 billion by December 2008. In seven years the campaign has raised more than $800 million and established 76 endowed positions at MU.
- Yellow bars in the upper chart indicate the amount raised so far.
- Black areas in the upper chart represent goal amounts not yet reached.
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.