COLUMBIA — A garage fire in central Columbia damaged an apartment two and a half hours after the Columbia Fire Department responded to a call about a natural gas odor at the same location, according to a fire department news release.
Garage fire in central Columbia damages apartment
To read the full article, please sign up or login.
Get full access to the Columbia Missourian on your computer, phone, and tablet for just $5.95 per month.
* All the high-quality, in-depth journalism of the Columbia Missourian and Vox Magazine, updated 24/7
* Your news. Your device. Your time.
If you'd like to read more about the value of being a member, read this column from the Missourian's executive editor, Tom Warhover.