COLUMBIA — There are several open seats on local boards and commissions, a news release from the City of Columbia said Wednesday.
There are four vacancies on the Building Construction Codes Commission.
The following groups have one position available:
- Community Development Commission
- Disabilities Commission
- Board of Electrical Examiners
- Environment and Energy Commission
- Board of Health
- Internet Citizens Advisory Group
- Board of Mechanical Examiners
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Substance Abuse Advisory Commission
Applications are available at the clerk’s office, 701 E. Broadway, 4th Floor, or on the city’s Web site at GoColumbiaMo.com on the City Council page. All applications must be received by noon Nov. 2 by the clerk’s office.
To see a detailed description of each of the openings, click here.