Several supermarkets open on Thanksgiving Day
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 | 2:48 p.m. CST;
updated 11:08 a.m. CDT, Tuesday, July 22, 2008
COLUMBIA- If you still need to shop for your Thanksgiving meal, don’t fret. Most Columbia supermarkets are open Thursday, except for Aldi and Schnuck’s.
- Aldi, 711 Business Loop 70 East: closed on Thanksgiving day.
- Eastgate Foods, 2006 E. Broadway: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Thursday; closes at 10 p.m. Wednesday
- Gerbes, 1729 W. Broadway: open 24 hours
- Gerbes, 2900 Paris Road: 5:45 a.m. - midnight Thursday; closes at midnight Wednesday
- Gerbes, 205 E. Nifong: 6 a.m - midnight Thursday; closes at midnight Wednesday
- HyVee, 3100 W. Broadway: open 24 hours
- Moser’s, 705 Business Loop 70 W.: 6 a.m. - 2 p.m. Thursday; closes at 9 p.m. Wednesday
- Patricia’s Foods, 900 Keene Street: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. Thursday; closes at 10 p.m. Wednesday
- Schnuck’s, 1400 Forum Blvd.: closed on Thanksgiving day; closes Wednesday at midnight
- Wal-Mart, 3001 W. Broadway: open 24 hours
- Wal-Mart, 1201 Grindstone Parkway: open 24 hours
- Wal-Mart, 415 Conley Road: open 24 hours
Like what you see here? Become a member.
Report corrections or additions here. Leave comments below here.
You must be logged in to participate in the Show Me the Errors contest.
Leave a comment
Speak up and join the conversation! Make sure to follow the guidelines
outlined below and register with our site.
You must be logged in to comment. (Our
full comment policy is here.)
- Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
- Don't use language that makes personal attacks on fellow commenters or
discriminates based on race, religion, gender or ethnicity.
- Use your real first and last name when registering on the website. It will
be published with every comment.
(Read why we ask for that here.)
- Don’t solicit or promote businesses.
We are not able to monitor every comment that comes through. If you see
something objectionable, please click the "Report comment" link.
You must be logged in to comment.