Brian Trenhaile's Profile
- “Must be a slow news day if Frank's ramblings made the front page of the Missourian website.”
- “"confession of the liberal position on the history of our great country".
No, Frank. That is the confession of one ...”
- “@ Frank
"Well, he inherited a AAA credit rating, an unemployment rate of 5.7%."
- “"Why would one make an impossibly stupid statement like that? He broadcasts over 600+ stations."
How exactly does that make ...”
- “"decides it is time R's (not yet in control of House for 2yrs) must be blamed for "allowing these ...”
- “"Their liberty, their financial well being, their religion. All are at risk with today's liberalism."
Every time Frank or ...”
- “I hope the article from jeremiahproject.com was a joke.
Just a few of the ridiculous statements from the site ...”
- “"The date you demand, as I have referenced often is 1960, when rise of liberalism began in this country."
- “"A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie”
- “Great job proving his point @ Frank Christian. I thought you might.”
- “Speaking of cherry picking: J. Karl did a magnificent job of doing just that in his (terribly biased) opinion article.”
- “This thread is turning into one big Republican circlejerk. Keep patting yourselves on the backs so long as it makes ...”
- “@ Frank
It's laughable when someone like yourself admits to getting news from The Heritage Foundation and CATO. It's ...”
- “@ Frank
"We know what D's do, obtain the revenue, then forget the cuts!"
I invite you to consider that ...”
- “@ Karl Miller
How many are (were) created as a result of the tax break?
Why are corporations sitting on billions ...”
- “@ Frank
I've linked to a bit of history on tax rates (lowest and highest brackets) going back to 1913 ...”
- “@ Matt Arnall
There's no sense in feeding the trolls on here. Start counting how many times Frank refers to ...”
- “A recent article covering some of the commonly used tax loopholes that the rich are able to take advantage of ...”
- “@ Frank Christian
Please, Oh knowledgeable being: Convince me why I should vote Republican in 2012. Note: I don't make ...”
- “Cheyenne Greene
"Ann Coulter for President!! She's got to do a better job than what we've had."
- “@ Frank Christian - You didn't find a link because he never said it. You're confusing a line "spoon-fed" to ...”
- “@Frank Christian - Reading through the entirety of comments on this page again, I came across your quote, "All the while ...”
- “@Mike Mentor - By not obtaining your own health insurance, you are affecting others indirectly. That is partially (along with malpractice ...”
- “@Jim Michaelson - But you ARE required by law to purchase insurance if you operate a vehicle. That is the reason ...”
- “@Jim Michaelson - I never questioned whether or not purchasing automobile insurance was constitutional or not.
But let's just leave ...”
- “Just to make sure I'm understanding the conservative minds correctly - You all are saying that it is unconstitutional to ...”
- “Just to make it clear -
The Bond issue for Hallsville school district was not approved. It did not receive the ...”