Daniel Jordan Jordan's Profile
- “Steve Spellman: If you're so sympathetic to the proponent, write them a check--on your own account, not the residents ...”
- “Outburst? Bah. A thoughtfully expressed concern at most.
I was there, too. The question was addressed to both candidates as ...”
- “Hey, I got another ad for the Tillotson campaign:
"Hi, I'm Bill Tillotson and I hate settlement! I want ...”
- “Is Mr. Williams accusing Ms. Hoppe of a Sunshine violation?
'She DID attend the signing and thereby inserted herself as ...”
- “Leave him alone. He's not running for office. He doesn't have to take your quiz.”
If I understand correctly, you're suggesting higher teacher certification standards, reducing the pool of applicants, making each one ...”
- “Michael: We can definitely reduce the surplus of meritorious applicants by offering low pay and no job security.”
- “Low pay and no job security.
That's how much we value our teachers!”
- “One says:
"[T]hose who espouse "revolution" . . . have an internal orientation that receives pleasure from the physical, mental, emotional and ...”
- “John, I guess you're right. At least, the colonel has no better explanation in his own article. All that ...”
- “And Woodstock fits in to all this how?”
- “Tony, "right wing" is probably not the accurate term for my favorite Canadian rock band, since Neil Peart is so ...”
- “Put a giant flagpole on it! Recite the Pledge of Allegiance some more! These symbols substitute for sound policy--no--they're ...”
- “Brandi is biased.”
- “Mr. Bearfield,
The issue is what you want your tax dollars to support:
* transubstantiation or consubstantiation?
* Patre per filium or ...”
- “"Official? Really? What body or agency regulates this?"
I think a division of NASA does that--the same agency that licenses ...”
- “This is the kind of bill that a politician introduces when he can't address issues of substance.
The council ...”
- “Tina. Reasoned, courteous, and civil as ever.”
- “Virgil Sollozzo--didn't Michael Corleone take him out in the first Godfather movie?”
"This was the government thinking they know what is best for everyone."
Absolutely. Government is people ("they") who make ...”
- “Allan, have you forgotten?
She saw it on TV!
That makes it true!”
- “Mr. Schultz, you've gone too far this time. You have dared question the authority of television. Television itself! Do ...”
- “This city is already building a red light district on Old 63 just south of Business Loop 70.”
- “According to your argument, nothing worse than private enterprise. On the flip-side, where is protection of the vulnerable in profit-driven ...”
- “Some of this blather would make sense in a theoretical vacuum, but we don’t live in a theoretical vacuum ...”
Tasty yummy Bambi treats!
If it's good enough for wolves, why not for us 2-leggers?”
- “carla page said a lot of wacky things.
Like, "god did not put animals here on this earth to shoot ...”
- “And that's the word . . . on the street.”
- “@ Charles "Streetwise" Dudley, Jr.:
Maybe you can share some of your street sense that you learned on the street and ...”
- “As little as we pay educators in Missouri, it should come as no surprise that some of the lower orders ...”
- “Evolution is so widely embraced as a biological principle among so many religions, including Christianity, that the commonplace image of ...”
- “Wow, tina, that was a really nice thing to say.
Do I correctly understand your position to be that Mr ...”