- “Kevin, I appreciate your clarification. There are indeed some extremely unimaginative designs out there (meaning around town) and some management ...”
- “Kevin, for us in the Shepard Boulevard Neighborhood, this is a significant trade-up. We're not asleep--you may remember the ...”
- “"[T]oday's liberals are much like the Germans and Japanese of WW2." Wow. Looks like what I've read ...”
I think I understand your perspective now.
As for me, I'm comfortable with a little more flexibility. The ...”
- “Michael says, "Go back and re-read the rest of that paragraph."
Okay, I will.
Michael says, "The city should have ...”
- “Michael said,"This is a civil action, imo." I agree. So you want the City to bring a suit to ...”
- “"Any exchange of money...a penalty...should have been exacted BY THE CITY and been brokered BY THE CITY . . . ."
- “Michael says, "Hey, it's your precedent. City zoning violations can now be remedied by private money deals, and the ...”
- “Or outside agitators.”
- “Now we know what Tillotson is about.
His next ad should read, "Hi, I'm Bill Tillotson and I'll ...”
- “Jimmy, you have great faith in politicians. They are, after all, the ones who define what is a felony.”
- “My recollections of the rejected trail plan is of a "destination" trailhead where people would park their cars--pretty heavy use ...”
- “"Hippy Hoppe?"
Is that how Mr. Tillotson plans to address the issues--by calling people names?
Or is that just his ...”
- “"Hackey Sack: Danger or Peril?" Read the full report by an unbiased international blue-ribbon panel of investigators at:
- “So how did Woodstock fit in to all this?”
- “The Shack?
Are the ashes in an urn somewhere?”
- “" . . .Fox News,R. Limbaugh etc. to divulge the truth [.]" Okay. Got your number now. Dysinfotainment, repeated often enough with sufficiently ...”
- “These comments are pretty thoughtful and rational.
I don't think that was the reaction the author intended.”
- “An opinion is not a bias. And if opinion were the same as bias, what does Brandi want? A State ...”
- “What is "the legal limit of alcohol" for being on a staircase?”
- “Vincent Cacioppo asked, "So defending the free exercise of religion is different than killing 3000 Americans? How is that different ...”
- “Defending the free exercise of religion is profoundly different from killing 3,000 people. To say that a supporter of ...”
- “"Couple that with a state supreme court stacked with flaming liberals and you're going to get these ridiculous rulings ...”
---"If you think that massive pay increases in the government roles will somehow get more qualified people you better ...”
- “"Isn't Lady Gaga British?"
American as the ice cream cone, my friend.”
- “I have an idea: let's make State employment even LESS attractive. That way, we can have even WORSE decisions ...”
In reverse order:
2) My point exactly: the State's 2011 hires (which is the group affected by this ...”
Yes, that is my point. Making state employment less attractive will lead to less qualified state employees. Your food ...”
I haven't the slightest idea how much, but someone with a fair idea obviously thinks it's too ...”
That comes from the MOSERS site, which does say that its 5% is after inflation, so maybe it's ...”
- “Jimmy, the table you link assumes an 8% return, while the Missouri system needs only a 5% return to cover ...”
- “I doubt most private sector workers would take the pay cut.
It is true that the person who inspects a ...”
- “---“Often people are attracted to public sector work because of job security . . . rather than pay. Would these employess rather some ...”
- “"Why should state employees be any different?"
Because they don't get paid market rates, that's why.
The trade-off ...”
- “Revs. Haney and Willems are treasures of goodness and reason. They help us to embrace life without reservation, to seek ...”
- “The average salary that Ayn Rand reports is for tenured full professors only, not associate professors or assistant professors, who ...”
- “dear harriet reeves,
either write something constructive or write nothing at all.
- “And that's the biggest endorsement anyone could ask for!”
- “Charles Dudley Jr. said, "And how many of these street thug career criminals do not care one bit about going ...”
- “At the top of the page, in the headline, in great big capital letters, it says, "COMMENT." To me, that ...”
- “Brenda O'Brien said, "Our prison systems would not be a vaction place for so many repeat offenders to live ...”
- “Ro Sila said, "Our lawmakers are all lawyers, not a cross-section of our population."
Last time I checked, the Missouri ...”