James Fairchild's Profile
- “I guess the Legislature is running out of things to do. Are state legislature members required to be members of ...”
- “Chip and Anne,
You both seem to be a little confused here. The evidence must be "beyond reasonable doubt". There ...”
- “This situation is a major social embarrassment for Columbia, Boone County, and the State of Missouri. Monthly payments for utilities ...”
- “"Judge Wolff said that when the laws were written, few if any legislators pondered their financial repercussions".
Really. No one ...”
- “If I were purchasing a dog I would be interested in a receipt that acknowledged that the dog was raised ...”
- “Yes, as a Nation we Watch. But when will we Act?
The Oil Spill delays, Katrina fiasco, cholera in Haiti ...”
- “The Republican mantra is to use the Bush Tax Cuts to spend and prime the economic pump. Democrats would suggest ...”
- “This Hinkson Creek issue makes one wonder if the Council was aware of Mr. Atkins financial situation when they voted ...”
- “Gen. James Amos should be immediately discharged from the Marines for such a stupid, ignorant statement. He basically is defying ...”
How long have you lived in Wentsville?”
- “Corrections needed, Mr. Shorr. Hinkson Creek is Impaired under the 305B Statute; in the absence of a TMDL and corrective ...”