John Doppler Schiff's Profile
- “Joan, it's really not a "David vs. Goliath" situation. Consider that the AKC had nearly $66 million in revenue ...”
- “Yes, Jessica, no-one knows a child like their mother... but nonetheless we still have to protect children from abuse by ...”
- “If the majority of Missouri vets are against Prop B, they're being pretty quiet about it.
The Yes on ...”
- “Thank you Kim, that's a marked improvement.
HSUS has *nothing* to do with Prop B, for the reasons I ...”
- “Jim, I live in California. What was done in California that was so world-shatteringly awful? Prop 2? Guess what: I ...”
- “Careful, Shelley. HumaneWatchers feel threatened by facts and may bite when backed into a corner.
Jessica, whether HSUS is involved ...”
- “Ray, why do you participate in these discussions if your sole contribution is to malign everyone who doesn't hold ...”
- “The puppy mill owners and apologists are trying to rally all the support they can to defeat Prop B, but ...”
The key points in your article were that
1) Our existing laws are better,
2) Prop B punishes legitimate ...”
- “Thomas, "puppy mill" doesn't label an entire business. It identifies a disgusting, dysfunctional, harmful pattern of criminal behavior that ...”
- “Robin, you are correct that Missouri's 12 inspectors are overwhelmed. But that's precisely why Prop B is a ...”