- “You can call Mr. Brattin to let him know how you feel: 573-751-3783.
As a Christian, I am absolutely opposed ...”
- “Thanks, Mike. I want to make it clear that I don't question the City's assessment of the tree.”
- “The City Council was not notified of the tree removal. An assessment of the tree was performed immediately after the ...”
- “This story is very condescending. It manages to degrade the facilities, the "Catholic" parents, the football team, and the cheerleaders ...”
- “One political ideology should not win over another in Ward Reapportionment. Trial D clearly favors a conservative ideology.
Political ideologies ...”
- “Mrs. Crockett,
With all due respect, would you please share why you support Plan D?
1. what it is ...”
- “Mr. Sharrock,
The shoes were on both feet. More "Liberal" council members had the opportunity to put a Democratic strategist ...”
- “Let's not forget that Plan D also moves Benton-Stephens to Ward 1. Gary Kespohl lost 3D (Benton-Stephens) by almost ...”
- “Daryl Dudley suggested other council members were in favor of Plan D. When asked who he responded, "Gary Kespohl."
- “Plan B is the direct way to address rapid growth in Ward 2 and slow growth in Ward 1.
- “The 2001 Reapportionment Committee expanded the First Ward to its current boundaries. In the 2001 proposal to City Council, Clyde ...”
I think Mr. Williams is right! Another great article. You're going to extend your studies another two years ...”
- “Karl Skala is not paid for services on the city council, yet he puts in around 40 hours a week ...”
I agree. The handling of the Kespohl campaign has been completely negative and definitely shady. It is discouraging that ...”
- “I was impressed with Karl's stance on the Landmark issue. He voted the voice of his constituents. The Country ...”
- “Charles, I will be in contact with the City and Boone Hospital to check out the designs. One idea that ...”
- “I hope to be in contact with Princial Hogg about having Benton Elementary School participate in the Benton-Stephens Neighborhood Garden ...”
- “I think we need to question our Representatives' priorities.”
- “For more information about the Benton Stephens Garden or the March Potluck, please contact Kip Kendrick at kip.kendrick@gmail ...”
- “The location of the Benton Stephens Neighborhood meeting will be at the Benton Elementary School Library on March 4th at ...”