- “Charles you aren't contributing, thus you have no right to complain about how other people's taxes are spent ...”
- “No the whackos ruin it. They were the ones that ruined this site's original forum, which had to be ...”
- “"My question for Mr. Jenkems is, Why don't you feel comfortable posting under your real name?"
Because there are ...”
- “Why not? This is a bulletin board, not an article. Are you fact-checking anyone's posts, like you do articles ...”
- “So if you earn a lot, you are not working class. Go tell that to the doctor or lawyer or ...”
- “How could someone in the mortuary business for decades not be aware of the state program that pays for indigent ...”
- “Could the Neo Nazis stick around to help fix this? Not like the cops are doing anything to stop the ...”
- “Hey, Connie, Rangel admitted his guilt. Obviously you did not check. Check yo' self.”
- “Maybe the Neo-Nazis can meet up with the gang-bangers, and two problems will take care of each other.”
- “MU's job isn't to provide transportation. That's the city's job, which MU has had to assume ...”
- “"Neither Obama nor McCain will be able to snap their fingers and extinguish the obstacles that children growing up in ...”
- “The only bus route that's ever full”
- “"What happened to midnight basketball?"
What happened to going to bed at a decent hour so you can get up ...”
- “Hello?!? The columnist wanted to list all of the Republican ne'er-do-wells to make a case for electing Obama. It ...”
- “Too bad the city can't condemn that ugly church down the street. I would never belong to a congregation ...”
- “Or why Obama has not given even 5% to charity this decade and yet complains that society has not done ...”
- “And how about Rangel? How many houses does he own? How much taxes on them did he fail to pay ...”
- “This is an ideal location because it's so close to the neighborhoods that produce the most dead.”
- “"I can find no such language in the city charter that requires the building of two parks per year."
- “Look at how much the cost of buses, fuel, and salaries have increased over the last two decades. Y'all ...”
- “"One would think that institutions like colleges and universities would take the opportunity to invite serious people, like constitutional law ...”
- “22 years without a fare increase. Quit your bitchin'.”
- “Yes, I was referring to the other two.”
- “Let these new, urban-fringe developments' developers and residents pay for these parks, along with the infrastructure extended to serve them.”
- “Obama said, "I think America's greatest moral failure in my lifetime has been that we still don't abide ...”
- “If college is unaffordable for most students, why is The Spa's business thriving?”
- “Hopefully the Missourian will follow up with the Athletic Department at the end of the season to find out what ...”
- “It's Diuguid, not Duiguid.
He's vice president for community resources at the Star. What has he accomplished that ...”
- “Another shining example of why hardly anyone reads the Missourian anymore: Other than the leases finally being signed, what in ...”