- “I'm not trying to attack you, but even if this was in no way directed at CFJ, you have ...”
- “I'm with John and Donnie on this.
For example: How you could say KCF thinks all cops are "bad ...”
- “Ben: No problem! Thanks for listening.”
- “John: That sounds kind of like what it is. Their criteria seems very ambiguous, which lends credibility to that argument ...”
- “Awesome article! The SPLC also releases a list of "Patriot Groups" which I also find interesting.
- “MW said: 'The other is biased by definition and biased by their "cause".'
Our cause is educating the public about ...”
- “My apologies for the spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors in my lasts posts”
- “*"Would you say that it's normal for the majority of people to deem any news source with a non-standard ...”
- “By Michael's standard, wouldn't these stories be biased, being that we're going in with an idea of ...”
*"Matthew – if it's true that a lot of people don't consider Citizens for Justice a credible news ...”
- “The Tribune and the Missourian are traditional media outlets and I rarely, if ever, see you or anyone else challenge ...”
- “MW: If that's why you put the "sic", cool. I think when you started the sentence by saying:
- “MW said: As for this comment from Matt: "your (sic) not a journalist so it would be unfair for me ...”
- “I did not know you wrote articles or I would not have said you're not a journalist. I'm ...”
- “DK: Officer Hedrick was friendly and professionally, as he was when I spoke to him recently at the Tony Lewis ...”
- “Joy, sorry for the late reply. Great comments!
This is a very complicated issue, but I love the stance the ...”
- “We're not applying for a job. We're simply asking for equal access to the footage. We made it ...”
- “I purchased the camera and video editing computer in the beginning 2011, with money my grandfather had left me upon ...”
- “No, good question DK.
Compared to the more traditional media outlets, we have less experience, both educationally and in the ...”
- “*conducted an interview the next day.
Sorry, it was late when I typed that.”
- “*that they had the footage AND COULD GET IT TO ME”
- “My first request for the footage came during the trial and KMIZ knows it. I was subsequently called the day ...”
- “Comments should be interesting on this one...lol”
- “If you'd like, we can continue a discussion about this on an article that's actually about CFJ:
- “Micheal: No, you did not specifically complain about a lack of press coverage for positive encounters with the police.
- “Michael said: "Matthew asks, "Which officers have influenced your perspective or are you just saying that since you've personally ...”
- “LOL @ Mike Mentor's comment.”
- “Harold said "Its not the camera. Its the "in your face", opportunistic attitude of the person behind the camera."
- “Michael said: "You wrote the words, ""Not saying that it's not happening, but if the people who are so ...”
- “Micheal Williams said:
"No, you aren't saying it's happening. You're much to clever for that.
Instead, you ...”
- “Harold; You're welcome to think what you want about us, our motivation, and our objective.
I go to pretty ...”
- “Elaine: Great comment!”
- “DK, you never answered my responses to your comments on Youtube. Shall we continue that discussion here?
Also, we haven ...”
- “Being one of the few people that sat through this hearing(I think I missed the first 20 minutes to ...”
- “Great article!
On behalf of Citizens For Justice, I would like to extend gratitude to Mr. Gurley for challenging this ...”
- “The 5 Stories of Michael Boyd: Directed by Bill Ferguson, produced by Citizens For Justice.
- “Thanks Mike!”
Sorry for the late response, just saw yours.
That is a great way to look at things/write articles ...”
- “I read the statement Sanders gave Internal Affairs for the first time this morning and his "reasonable suspicion" is very ...”
- “I just want to say that it's coming up on two months since the internal investigation was opened in ...”
- “Also, thank you to Fred Schmidt for mentioning us and KELLIE KOTRABA/the Missourian Staff for including us in the ...”
- “I would like to see what comes from the personnel appeal. If the officer is found to be liable for ...”
- “Thanks Delcia.
Also, that email should be working. If not though CFJComo@gmail.com is a backup you can use.”
- “Good point too Rick.”
- “No, we don't we the resources for any of those other professions. We picked something we believed to be ...”
- “BTW Thanks to everybody who has a good understanding of CFJ and have been defending us on these Boards.
- “@Salley: You said "We ALL make mistakes" which is a %100 true, but there is a difference between a mistake ...”
- “Harold would you like us to investigate whether we cause unnecessary problems as we result of our taping?
- “@Mark Foecking: Did you even pay attention to the video? You can hear witnesses describing the behavior the tazed man ...”
- “mike mentor: I AM ON NO FORM OF PUBLIC WELFARE.”
- “@Mark Foecking The issue is not so much what I might do, it's what they might do with the ...”
Ignore this sentence fragment:
"We've tried to work with the CPD and even Interview"”
- “Ray said "I wonder how "Citizens for Justice" members would feel if a citizens' group was formed to follow them ...”
- “I've been in contact with Ashley Cuttle, the Executive Director of
the CPOA and told her I would be ...”
- “@Delicia The majority of CFJ members are younger but as Jeremy said,
we will respond to any call we can ...”