- “Ms Crockett,
First, I did not say the rights of any religion should be taken away. I did not indicate ...”
- “Mr. Saunders, The fact that you refuse to read an entire article of mine is indicative in the problem of ...”
- “Mr. Yates, I was a member of the NRA until the week after Columbine the the irresponsible words of the ...”
- “I just love it when my readers find their own avenue to discuss. Ken Jacob has not received this much ...”
- “Unfortunately, due to the events in Aurora Colorado Friday morning, there seems to be a bit of confusion. Please see ...”
- “Mr. Martin - It is unfortunate that your reposting of Mr. Schmidt’s response to your blog postings was so badly ...”
- “Mr. Calton - I am not quite sure what you mean concerning you question, “Would that be the journalism Mr. Rosman ...”
- “Mr. Williams - The paragraph that was removed was done with my knowledge. There were several reasons I was given for ...”
- “Good discussion folks.
1) Ethics is the study of what is just or unjust, right v. wrong.
2) Morals are ...”
- “From one of my favorite readers "James Strait • i LOVE my e-reader. Makes a GREAT paper weight."”
- “Good column Rose and I certainly agree with you.
Last weekend, nearly 70 percent of all eligible voters in France ...”
- “Karl - Good column sir, but didn't Jesus also stress giving to the poor in Matthew 19:21?
'Jesus answered ...”
- “MO GOP’s newest battleground against women is the Sue Shear Institute for Women in Public Life.
- “Other news reports and commentary concerning Missouri’s HB 2051, the “Don’t Say Gay” bill. From Progressive Missouri:
- “Thanks for the thumbs up. Wonderful selection, Karl, but as soon as I read "biscuit and gravy" my cholesterol went ...”
- “My dear readers - Thank you all for your comments, positive and negative. Remember, my primary purpose is to start the ...”
- “Randy ~ Was it really the District's fault that you did not put enough money in the meter? The District ...”
- “I started to write a short 200-word response to Karl’s column, but… Because the space for comments in the ...”
- “Good column Karl. You're right, great minds...”
- “Post Script - As of 9:50 am, SJR is still waiting action.”
- “Karl - Good column and good discussion going on. My concern is the lack of clear and referable proofs. - Dave”
- “As always gentlemen, thank you for your comments.
Ron, you are correct, if SJR 47 passes, the issue will go ...”
- “Michael - All Administrative Hearing Officers were required to keep a daily dairy of activity by statute. This also included after ...”
- “Since my original column had been printed, Politico is reporting that the FCC has ruled Terry as not being a ...”
- “Michael, my favorite radical conservative, you gave me a good laugh. Really. Thanks”
- “I received the following from another reader, Wendy, and would like to share it with you.
Hi Dave! I'm ...”
- “Karl - Excellent column. One clarification.
"Citizen Journalist" is the current accepted catch-all term used to define those of us who ...”
- “Thank you all for the kind words.
Justin - I do not think that this is a "union thing" but a ...”
- “Mr. Nielsen - If you are going to quote the Tenth Amendment, then quote it.
"The powers not delegated to the ...”
- “Oh the silliness of some and the seriousness of others. This is not so much about gun rights, ladies and ...”
- “There is one error in this story. Mr. Kelly DID vote; however, his vote was recorded as "present," therefore neither ...”
- “I happen to like Gregg'sand John's hiakus, but Mark is right - real sentences are so much better.
- “Mr. Robertson ~ Yes, I read it and founding it interesting. This is were the discussions concerning the present mindset of ...”
- “I find it quite interesting that Mr. Robertson says nothing about the statements made in the column, but an attempt ...”
- “Mr. Mentor - Avis did not need a union because Townsend treated his employees fairly and honestly. This is an argument ...”
- “Sadness cannot explain how I feel. I will miss Christi's smile, sense of humor and sense of community.”
- “Paul - The big four are still paying off that settlement, so it is not so "old."
Here is the counter ...”
- “@ John - These are not "friends" but professionals who answered a question concerning video resumes. I purposely left out local resume ...”
- “Well written Karl and I could not agree more. I have been seeing a lot of "Deather" arguments in the ...”
- “David, Thank you for your comment. Yes, EEOC believes that the videos do not pose a discrimination "threat," and recruiters ...”
- “There is always something special about the first pitch of the season at Yankee Stadium. OK at Coors and Busch ...”
- “Are you kidding me? No one is worth that much for coaching a children's game. But if MU wants ...”
- “I love you all for thinking that I am more of an incompentent fool than I really am. However, I ...”
- “Yes. See commentary at http://InkandVoice.Wordpress.com
Westboro and the Supreme Court - Where do we draw the line between ...”
- “A few questions and statements~
1.Where did I say that every Republican is a Christian? Not in this article ...”
Mr. Allaire – I would appreciate if you would not insult others in this or any thread attached to ...”
- “I did not realize I had so many responses to read. I got busy in the last couple of days ...”
- “Karl – Thank you.
Michael – Our rights” in the Constitution are not “absolute.” And the quote you provide from the Declaration ...”
- “Major, Though you and I live on the opposite ends of the religious spectrum, the sentiment you bring through this ...”
- “Karl - To a point, I agree with you. However it took almost 1,100 words to make my case, so ...”
- “Paul - I know it is unusual, but thank you for your support on this issue. This is not a religious ...”
- “John - Also on ABC's "This Week" the names of American soldiers who have died are read. Over the years ...”
- “As a word of information - I list my articles on a number of professional sites, including a number of professional ...”
- “Gentlemen -
Thanks for the wonderful continuing "comic relief" and tossing of opinion without sanction. I love it. But a few ...”
- “Karl - Good piece and well thought out. However, you failed to acknowledge the fact that many of the world's ...”
- “Paul - The members of a grand jury, or any jury for that matter, have a lot more information to work ...”
- “Karl - Thanks for the kind words. Yes, we may disagree, but we do respect the other's opinion. Unlike some ...”
- “@Chris - Between the discussion between Schultz and Martin, yours fluttered out. Yes, John Hickenlooper is a real person. I met ...”
- “Oh Karl, I will donate my collection of MickyD, The King, Red Headed Girl and Fat Boy toys to you ...”
- “Ellis - OK - Parades are back in.
Mike - I love the CIA metaphor, though I find the operating budget not so ...”
- “Why ar we makin so manny erros? Aren't the J-School students supposed to be learning how to read and ...”
- “Good column Rose. I am certainly glad Mr. Foecking and Mr. Erkle (any relationship to... forget it)are in a ...”
- “Tom - Also a case of "telephone," where each person receiving the message needed to mentally justify it by adding information ...”
- “This conversation has become most interesting. It seems that every one agrees with me on Proposition A. No one has ...”
- “Well written, Jennifer, and your points well developed.
As an atheist, I have never condemned religious belief, churches, temples, synagogues ...”
- “Mr. Ellis - I shall raise my arms in unabashed wild enthusiasm knowing that you and I agreed on something. Thank ...”
- “Thank you all for your comments. As a point of interest, the additional cost of Prop B was determined by ...”
- “Karl - As always, a super job and thank you for the compliment.
Mr. Bush - In fact we do not know ...”