- “Gentlemen ~ I find it interesting that neither of you are addressing the issue brought up in the column, the lack ...”
- “Thank you ellis for the long explanation, though I am curious about your Spanish. I am not sure why sinking ...”
- “Ellis and Michael - I just love your little mutual admiration society. But you also seem to be picking and choosing ...”
- “Ellis - Interesting quotes but I have no idea what these have to do with the commentary?
By the way, I ...”
- “Mr. Williams - I am not in support of nullifying federal drug laws and local laws do not threaten federal officials ...”
- “I would Ellis if they took individuals 60+ years of age.”
- “Gentlemen - Thank you for your comments and showing how out of touch you are with the laws of this nation ...”
- “Perhaps, Mr. Saunders, you would stop repeating yourself and understand that immoral and unethical are the same thing. And if ...”
- “Karl - Good column. One thing, however. Madaelyn Murray O'Hair was not out to seek notoriety, but to protect those ...”
- “From the known liberal of the opinion page -
Corey and Michael, you would not know about the DoJ actions, about ...”
- “Once again, Karl, I respectfully disagree. I am not the "idealist" as you believe, but a realist. Women can "break ...”
- “More of the CNN Story - http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/boston-blasts/index.html?hpt=hp_t1”
- “UPDATE - CNN is now reporting now arrest has been made and that the AP is incorrect. http://www.cnn.com/”
- “AP is reporting that a suspect has been taken into custody for the Boston terrorist attack according to KRCG News ...”
- “UPDATE - New York Times 4/18/2013
- “Michael - Yes, I am older than that, but my memories are strongest starting with the LaGuardia bombing. That one was ...”
- “My basic argument against a pay-wall is well stated by Tom - things are archived and should be explored. By forcing ...”
- “Gentlemen ~ A good conversation here, but allow me to make a few corrections.
I alone, or you, cannot take away ...”
- “Karl - Good column, but a small correction - Dwight D. Eisenhower was also elected twice with majority votes.
Mark - Yes, 2 ...”
- “Ellis - Your comments are a great example of "Looking backwards to move forwards." Thank you.
In fact, the original sequestration ...”
- “Gentlemen ~ I am always amazed and delighted with your responses, even when they are off subject, or incoherent.They provide ...”
- “As I predicted, the response to my essay would be harsh, I have received more than 20 emails on my ...”
- “Michael - Sorry for the delay- My ISP has been down and I just got the computer back.
Let's see ...”
- “Mr. Williams, thank you for your comment. Very conservative of you and I always the words of the opposition.
- “The blaming violence on others, blaming the violence of our right not to believe, to blame atheists, free thinkers, skeptics ...”
- “Just a note. I am taking an online class from Duke University on Argument and Persuasion. There is no reason ...”
- “Michael - First we need to agree that the Constitution is a living document and not static. Also that the constitutional ...”
- “Michael - thank you, as always, for your comments. For the record, I am not opposed to new and more accurate ...”
- “Update: As of Tuesday evening, the attempt to salvage Hostess has failed and it appears that liquidation is imminent. There ...”
- “A few updates - Dad is out of power and a 50-foot tree in his yard came down, hitting his neighbor ...”
- “A short update to this story…
I had a conversation with Joseph Piper, Operations Manager of Public Safety Joint Communications ...”
- “@ Michael - WHOOHOO! I knew we could agree on something out there, as long as it is not politics. LOL
- “Mr. Bearfield, I am searching for your links, but could find only one concerning US and California population decline.
- “Jonathan - Congratulations on discovering that Sam Harris is a Libertarian. As with any group, the atheist community is quite diverse ...”
- “Skip - I am? How do you figure? I have supported mosques in Missouri, Colorado and New York. I do not ...”
- “Well, I see that my antagonists are picking and choosing as to be negative and arrogant.
So, once again; Those ...”
- “Hey Karl - We agreed on this one. YEA for us!”
- “James - The GM plant, "in fact," closed in December 2008, during the Bush administration. The plant did not reopen because ...”
- “Mr. Flakne ~ Usually I would not respond to such a heartless attack as you have made in your response, but ...”
- “Mrs. Crockett,
My apologies, but without knowing you or your background, Ms. is appropriate. I will not make that error ...”