- “Great sorry on a hot topic. It covered the things I was wondering about.
Personally, this tax sure ought to ...”
- “The possibilities continue...already -- with pedicabs, even:
- “Lawrence is awesome.”
- “I freely admit to be biased, as I am a good friend of Mitch's, but this is an awfully ...”
- ““Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.”
― Frédéric ...”
- “The giant birth control pill pack mascot was totally laugh out loud when I saw it this AM. At this ...”
- “Wait a minute, didn't the new Ashland library cost just double its budget suddenly the other day, now they ...”
- “I noticed the same article published all over too. I found it a good message to get put there that ...”
- “I agree with Mr. Straub that this is a great story. Politics aside, individual people going from limiting their economic ...”
- “I like the juxtaposition of candidate stances. Helps cut through the rhetoric. I gather a good deal of the pretty ...”
- “Gun laws don't help deter crime. This was a disturbed young man, and if we have any societal application ...”
- “Wow. This race might now eclipse the Stephen Webber vs. Fred Berry race as the greatest local juxtaposition of ideologies ...”
- “Well, this sure seems to be moving in the right direction. Changing the routes to go where riders actually want ...”
- “No free speech zone.
If the action by Nixon's office is true, that's dirty.
At the same time ...”
- “This is such a tragedy. Outdated zoning controls and literally "Not in My Backyard" neighbors shut down a legitimate business ...”
- “My take was that the Ron Paul organizers simply got their supporters there in much greater proportions than those for ...”
- “Making it more student-centric seems to be the main thing in common for success in like college towns. run the ...”
- “At the least, this needs to be vetted more. REDI, etc. need to have an education campaign, with public forums ...”
- “The Board largely locks in students to their assigned school, based only on where they live, "take it or leave ...”
- “Mr. Shapiro, I will agree with part of that first link you shared that the transportation market is distorted due ...”
- “This is a symptom of the cult of collectivism. Proponents assume that individual businesses are unable to get together on ...”
- “Bruce is on the money with his letter here. So many fall for the Eco Devo alchemy schemes. By timing ...”
- “I'll mention again, as I wrote in a recent guest opinion piece "Business owners should pay to use public ...”
- “"Cunningham said he thinks people might notice a gradual change as a result of the management shift, such as an ...”
- “Such fees should remain in the street utility, as parking fees of various sorts go into the Parking Utility. Keep ...”
- “It figures this would be a long thread...
This is so contentious, which indicates it's not a good idea ...”
- “Mitch Richards quotes from one of the Founders' protests & the 4th Amendment, in relation to warrantless searches; and refers to ...”
- “FYI: technical points:
the summary heading on the website News listing made it clear that this fellow had passed away ...”
- “Ms. Montclear,
I don't take the "shortsighted" comment personally.
The greater questions are:
1.) who pays? (includes lots of ...”