- “Another thought, you know who really deserves the Columbia Inspiration Award? The amazing doctors and staff who helped keep this ...”
- “Completely agreed, Mal. This entire series has made it feel like she's a hero. The story here is more ...”
- “Everyone who needed the lyrics needed the lyrics page made me cringe. Seriously, you're going to wear Mizzou gear ...”
- “@Michael Way to contradict yourself. You say, "College is for education; it is not a job factory." Then you say ...”
- “@Gregg yes it is. This is a college, not a summer camp. For every nonsense class you force students to ...”
- “"the Legion of Black Collegians held a town hall meeting where some students advocated for adding a diversity class to ...”
- “No reference to Godwin's Law? For shame.
- “"You know what's funny? My wife's from Michigan, and she's been here about 20 years now, and ...”
- “Can someone explain to me how this works without the whole flying and magic thing?”
- “A "safe alternative" to trick or treating? Wow. I'm so glad we live in a society now that parents ...”
- ““We want to make sure there is no double standard," Noce said. “I don’t understand how the university is ...”
- “I really wish there were a pic that shows what all their faces looked like in the end. :/ Several of ...”
- “Just so people know, the Humane Society of the United States has nothing to do with local humane societies like ...”
- “As an alumnus and big fan I still think this is silly and "Tiger Avenue" is about as creative as ...”
- “You seem really hung up on the little details yet completely missing the big picture. It's not a corgi ...”
- “Everyone seems to be really hung up on the dogs but I'm more concerned about the situation as a ...”
- “Quote: Political viewpoints should not be apparent through students or staffers' public profiles on social networking Web sites. Be careful ...”
- “I hope that photo of the little girl with the dummy wins an award. It's so fabulous.”
- “I hadn't seen that Bud Light commercial but reading it just now made me laugh out loud. Guess I ...”
- “Here is my reasoning for supporting a live tiger:
There's already tigers in captivity near Columbia at rescue facilities ...”
- “Isn't that photo illustration by Matthew Cavanah?”
- “Laurel is very serious about Pluto. Very serious top 10 list.”
- “This was great. I had a good laugh, especially at No. 6.”
- “Looks like my comment still stands.”
- “I told my friend who experienced it to send a letter to the Missourian. Someone else said they got their ...”
- “So what is this nonsense I hear about Mizzou overselling this game and people with tickets being denied entry and ...”
- “Add on there some of the most over priced tickets in the NCAA for what you get. Don't forget ...”
- “They never miss a beat do they? Peaceworks is one thing I will never miss about Columbia.”
- “So should we not allow drivers to talk to passengers in the car or listen to the radio and sing ...”
- “I also noticed Brent is driving a BMW there. You think he can afford this: http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-H350-Bluetooth-Headset-Black ...”
- “It is very easy now-a-days to get a hands-free device for using your car as an office. My father isn ...”
- “I applaud the Missourian in not letting a letter simply run for the sake of running.
For those in the ...”
- “For $4,500 the library could have bought more books! Every single time I went to that library they did ...”
- “Cool photo but what's up with all the black and white?”
- “How is this not sexism? It's like saying men don't want or wouldn't design an organized, functional ...”
- “What a joke.”
- “I think administering antibiotics for every tick bite is irrational, and will only hasten resistance to antibiotics by many diseases ...”
- “It was crammed with moldy food or crammed with food that then became moldy?
Pretty irresponsible to put moldy food ...”
- “"Almost 100 percent of last year's freshmen chose Apple computers."
HA! This is because the J-school has been running ...”
- “Thank God! I hate keeping track of all the bags the city wants us to use. When we ran out ...”
- “I enjoyed this article. I was curious about the Farmer's Market because I do believe it's important to ...”
- “Katy, this statement, "given the lack of danger on the MU campus," is absurd. You could apply that to all ...”
- “Brother Jed was basically the same from what I saw.
I think this quote: "We are saying volumes by being ...”
- “No, it's not. It's changing, but journalism is more important than ever and people are now consuming news ...”
- “Oh hey, a comment from Art (nice Seinfeld reference, I see what you did there) putting down the journalism industry ...”
- “Am I allowed to skip my journalism classes for this?
- “Maybe you should spend less time cheering and more time in class learning grammar and spelling.”
- “I think it's pretty obvious from the "her sport" part that it's a woman. I agree that the ...”
- “Thanks for this! Now I know that these guys I recorded are Northern Spring Peepers:
- “Did you seriously just call them "Dick" and "Danny"? Unless you know that they are okay with those names, I ...”
- “Mike Crozb, too funny. You had a lot more grammar and spelling errors than just lower casing "MU."”
- “This was an interesting read. If Andrew does make it on the show will he miss school?”
- “Kevin, you were the one who came in here already on the defensive and then lashed out at veterinarians and ...”
- “Yes, Dr. Bentley! I live in North East Columbia and our otherwise beautiful community neighborhood looks like trashcity come mid-week ...”
- “Exactly as Christina said. Kevin, I fail to grasp your point behind all your circular arguments, back-pedaling and "my opinion ...”
- “Cia, this was a story written by the Associated Press from Portland, Oregon, not a local story. However, I agree ...”
- “That's cool. I want to see the other ones.”
- “I and many other women find the Vagina Monologues to be anything but empowering. It trivializes women and objectifies them ...”
- “I'm giving up soda and starting exercising for lent. Also, no meat on Fridays.”
- “Thank you for the update, Debo. I wish your family the best.”
- “I don't think anyone is contesting its validity in the story itself but in the headline it was fairly ...”
- “Definitely agree with Rebecca ad Danielle. When I first read this story, I thought maybe I was missing something like ...”
- “Best game ever.”
- “Someone please tell me that Kelsey is a gimmick account.
I understand 13-year-old girls reading these books but the quotes ...”
- “This is a battle of the J-schools. Go Mizzou!”
- “"'We had a lot of adults want to sign up for the program,' said Hilary Aid, a library associate."
- “I wonder the same thing, Ayn. Obama hasn't given us a glimmer of "hope." Oh God if I hear ...”
- “"Typing in all lowercase letters is considered mumbling."
This is completely untrue.”
- “Ugh. Seriously? I saw the video. The officer was reacting to a chaotic situation. I couldn't blame him for ...”
- “Why are we giving this front page precedence on the site?”
- “I agree with Jeremy Littau in that I feel I know nothing about her beyond that she dates Chase Daniel ...”
- “What a huge mess! Completely ridiculous.
It's also crap that they only let season ticket holders know when the ...”
- “Mary Anderson, why don't you offer yourself as a source for this subject? Since you seem to know so ...”
- “Obama was born in Hawaii. Where did you get that Kenya "fact"?”
- “Brian, that's quite the logical fallacy you've got there.
First of all, Obama's visit on the 18th ...”
- “I went to a very small private high school. We had off-campus lunches simply because there was no cafeteria at ...”
- “I've got something interesting to add. Many people know about sites like woot.com, which have awesome daily deals ...”
- “Typo, 17. Sorry, it's been a long and glorious night.”
- “What's that? 52-10 Mizzou? Huh, Cool.”
- “They didn't even have a detour set up. With people coming out of town for this who are already ...”
- “Was it really necessary for them to close half of downtown at 9 am this morning for this?!
I felt ...”
- “Well Amber Hanneken is my real name, what's yours "John"?”
- “Thank you for the insight, "John Doe."
- “Why is it that "Tigger" is seriously the best insult rival fans always have?”
- “Sooner fans are truly insufferable. :P”
- “It's a conundrum. Certainly, I feel that more people would be commenting if they could do it anonymously but ...”
- “I suppose you are right on further inspection. Yuck.”
- “So is your name a fusion of Leroy Jenkins, of popular World Of Warcraft YouTube video fame, with the illegal ...”
- “What are you talking about?
The buses on campus are paid for by the students to help get them from ...”
- “I do believe that the students are footing the bill for the campus buses, not the city.”
- “What does any of this have to do with a helicopter crash story from over a year ago?
I think ...”
- “I am so glad they are finally fighting this. I was appalled that they put tanning beds in the complex ...”
- “"'A Football game is not a valid reason to deny us our permit,' wrote Schoep in the letter."
Yes it ...”
- “"I have one already - make sure we have our coverage team lined up before the convention. The editors here have ...”
- “I feel bad for the police who are going to have to deal with whatever trouble these people bring plus ...”
- “I'm sorry, where are these horse slaughterhouses in the U.S.?
The last one closed, http://www.usatoday.com ...”
- “So sorry, I said "ban" but I'm sure everyone here knows what I'm talking about. It was the ...”
- “There is no slippery slope. The Humane Society of the United States, who pushed this silly ban, are an extreme ...”
- “I cannot believe there are so many people against horse slaughter. It boggles the mind. What congress passed is just ...”
- “"Corporate monsters" or not they get my business. I do eat downtown but I don't shop there because everything ...”
- “This is such a cool story. I can't wait to see it!”
- “I've seen this done on other Web sites and it's really nice. I think as long as it ...”
I am only now finding your response. That was very thoughtful. Thanks a lot for finding that information.”
- “So it sounds like us out-of-state students are still out of luck. My debt is going to be much greater ...”
- “Well first of all, I know that all three of us are students of the University of Missouri that commented ...”
- “People have no common sense on campus. They not only walk in front of cars, they walk in front of ...”