- “OK, no limits on free markets.
The gas station can sell you whatever it wants and call it 'gasoline.'
- “I would have come down there to speak against it but I lost track of it after it was pushed ...”
- “Glad to see it, and the University deserves credit for (apparently) installing some of these in already-developed areas. We don ...”
- “I'm very glad to see this happening and we need more of it. What I don't understand, though ...”
- “If the Pentagon would auction off a small percentage of that stuff, they could easily pay for more staff to ...”
- “Good info and thanks for posting.
As a vintage audio and radio enthusiast, let me take the opportunity to encourage ...”
- “What kind of a dumb@$$...
- “This couldn't come soon enough. After seeing too many horror stories about sewage and manure and toxic chemical pollution ...”
- “I appreciate the detailed historical piece. Very well done. I have to agree with Michael, though, that the tone changes ...”
- “It does seem rather odd, but I have a feeling there is more to it than meets the eye. What ...”
- “Darn shame that people can't salvage their stuff. Asbestos is certainly risky stuff. As a result I expect the ...”
- “Yep, the first thing I think of when saving the planet: Funnel Cakes. Can't do it without Funnel Cakes ...”
- “What a twit.”
- “Sewage - either animal or human - contains a lot of phosphorus. We are going to have to figure out ways to ...”
- “This letter would have had more impact if the writer had left out his/her own views on gun control ...”
- “Although I live in Columbia, I know a lot of Jeff Citians, and from what I've heard over the ...”
- “Very well written story, thanks Missourian!
Is there any way for the public to see that online tree inventory database ...”
- “Ellis, Columbia has been collecting yard waste combined with trash for awhile now, so it would not require a separate ...”
- “An inspiration and one of the many things that makes Columbia great.”
- “I am glad that both the city and this task force are keeping an eye on this. As long as ...”
- “"Residents...told police they heard an explosion just before 3 a.m. Monday, and fire could be seen in the ...”
- “Kudos to Missouri farmers and researchers for growing elderberries.
They do make an excellent dry red when blended with grapes ...”
- “I'm just a bit disappointed no one was looking at the creek after the fire, and someone had to ...”
- “I'll be the first to say that crude humor is a cop-out, and it's a lot more work ...”
- “Well said Mark!
Frank: curious when that was? Can you narrow it down to a decade at least? It must ...”
- “Way to go Marion! You not only made a difference but you're passing on the inspiration and know-how to ...”
- “You haven't lived till you've had some hot Thai food and a cold beverage on the back patio ...”
- “Sally makes a good point. It's dumb to put yourself in that situation, but there are 30,000+ DUI ...”
- “Purty. Coulda waited till St. Patty's though. :-]
Seriously, this is a good project. I suspect there are going to ...”
- “Half a gallon of etching solution on the floor isn't big news. If a tanker of it had spilled ...”
- “How times have changed. We used to spill stuff all the time in the lab, and we'd just clean ...”
- “Chemists hate it when there are haz mat incidents and the story doesn't say what was spilled. Grrr.
- “We didn't have the benefit of seeing the entire response from Ag but what was quoted sure seems to ...”
- “It's so hot that lava is refusing to come out of the ground.
It's so hot the parking ...”
- “If this surpasses '93 it will just be unbelievable. Everybody head down there and buy some food and drinks from ...”
- “Remember that old commercial?
"You've gotta break some eggs (heads?) to make a real mayonnaise, and at Kraft, we ...”
- “As the saying goes, they don't make em like that anymore. A fine piece of machinery, and to think ...”
- “This story lacks a key element, which is the basis for why the proposed requirements are expected to work. Instead ...”
- “No worries. I can't find a parking space to violate anyway. :-p”
- “"Hate speech is unpopular speech."
I don't know, Glenn Beck is pretty popular.”
- “For a second I thought this was a survey about the oversized parking *structure*. Kinda late for that, ha ha ...”
- “How simple is that. I'd much rather have locally or regionally grown produce in the off-season than food shipped ...”
- “Eric, your post got me curious enough to look up Mountain Spring and see what kind of quality testing they ...”
- “If you're wondering why some people don't jump on the "Bring it on" bandwagon, maybe it's because ...”
- “I don't think the Pledge is a waste of time, but I agree with the poster who said Councilpersons ...”
- “I would offer a few comments on some misconceptions that have been posted.
”The city should not both ...”
- “OK, so the Sierra Club is partisan. It should be noted that Mr. Shorr has represented land developers for years ...”
- “Kudos to the Missourian for providing links to Mr. Shorr's response as well as the TMDL document.”
- “Some excellent comments here! Especially Mark F. who actually looked at DATA (oh the horror!) and came up with a ...”
- “Paul Love wrote: "I've got a news flash for those of you out there. Missouri soil has a high ...”
- “Geez people, you have no idea what her medical problem was. She could have had a heart attack, stroke or ...”
- “I would just like to point out that the radiation dose to the passenger from the scanner is approximately equal ...”
- “Your off-topic rant is not going to change anyone's mind, and just makes you look ignernt.
As for the ...”
- “500 over some period of time, for the "continent" which presumably includes Canada and Central and South America. Compared to ...”
- “You ask some good questions, but a pilot is an experiment. The huge increase in recycling in the pilot area ...”
- “The big question is why people bought 10 million pieces of Chinese made plastic junk in the first place. :-D”
- “I would tend to agree. It is a tragic event all around, and it does not help to cast blame ...”
- “A coat hanger? Where was the elevator inspector? :-[”
- “Ray, I'm not sure how getting off your bike and crossing an intersection more slowly is going to improve ...”
- “BTW, I didn't mean to malign our University Hospital. It's one of the things that makes Columbia special ...”
- “Lived one semester in Cramer back in 1987-88. They just don't build em like that anymore. Glazed brick, terrazo ...”
- “Way to go Mr. Wilson! There are still good caring Americans out there, and you set a fine example.
- “Great job Michael.
Now, one wonders, and the story did not address this at all, why a public facility like ...”
- “Figures Mr. Stamper would defend the rights of anyone and everyone to pollute our streams with sediment in the process ...”
- “I have no idea what you're talking about Waluigi. Just thought I'd point that out.
This is a ...”
- “They have pulpers anyway, they are like a garbage disposer in your kitchen. Only the chopped food waste usually goes ...”
- “Au contraire!
>A "squeaky tight" budget should not have room for a new $5,000 expenditure for garbage cans. One ...”