- “Ms Dell, you may or may not have nailed the song, I guess only three people really know. What you ...”
- “Slow news day? Two sentences and a photo, that's it?”
- “How many more of these high density student housing projects will be built before the housing offered on campus and ...”
- “Notification shortcomings
13:32 overhead alert in hospital
13:32 received email alert
13:42 received phone call to my ...”
- “While I don't own or live on property abutting this site, I wouldn't agree with the proposed development ...”
- “Mike the percentages you describe, are they the entire city or just the respondents to a survey? If so I ...”
- “Are 64% of Columbians going to walk this trail? Do even 25% use any trail in the trail system? Eminent ...”
- “We visited on the official "Grand Opening" night and had a very pleasant experience and enjoyed delicious food. We plan ...”
- “The Fraternal Order of Police will continue efforts to support Sanders in appealing his termination as well as in the ...”
- “I myself am not going to beat a path to this gentleman's porch, but the reporter could have helped ...”
- “This woman is fantastic, professional and caring in a tough job. I have been in contact with her many times ...”
- “"Kitson said that according to the group's measurements, the balloon reached an altitude of about 74,900 feet."
- “yeah I laughed at that. There were other links I found when searching for frequency of thefts related to make ...”
- “Care to back up that ridiculous attempt to save face?
Try here.. www.crimedoctor.com/autotheft2.htm”
- “What does it matter they were driving a BMW? The article doesn't say it was a brand new 7 ...”
- “Nice to know about ABCDA for future travel plans!”
- “The writer of this letter was indeed among the audience and all were asked not to engage in direct dialouge ...”
- “Really? Finds solutions?
Paraphrased from another story Regarding the confidential negotiations with the Beta Theta Pi fraternity Miss Hoppe introduces ...”
- “I have worked in health care for 40 years and I have lived paycheck to paycheck during a few times ...”
- “Yesterday's pricing for travel 28 June-11 July COU round trip ATL is $406.
Total travel time is 4hr 10 ...”
- “No Dan, that was the name calling I used when she used NIMBY to change the plan of trails that ...”
- “I hope that Mr Tillotson can rid us of HIPPY HOPPE.”
- “Hoppe Changey Dolittle”
- “A very nice improvement, definitely will get more use now.”
- “I don't intend to annoy anyone's sensitivities here, but gads are these guys local? P E looks as ...”
- “"Luckily no one was injured, but for precautionary reasons, we had all the passengers and the driver sent to the ...”
- “The only discipline Turner faced was a reprimand for failing to operate his on-person audio recorder.
CRB, Watkins and Burton ...”
- “A few questions..
What is the cost per student, K-12?
Wheelchair bound kid with no ability to use ...”
- “Who is responsible for clearing the newly installed extended width sidewalk along Old 63 running from Stadium to Broadway? Currently ...”
- “"I live in a liberal, college town filled with dirty hippies"
"I began my search at the Peace Nook on ...”
- “it remains unclear if this addition to the zodiac is official.
Official? Really? What body or agency regulates this?”
- “Jimmy, the number I heard was 30,000 viewers affected.
I know that Mediacom has an ad sales staff, do ...”
- “When advertising is shown on KOMU, who sold it, Mediacom or KOMU? Who gets the revenue for commercials shown on ...”
- “Good job, Missourian, with area snowfall coverage including pictures and stories online. The snow play stories were enjoyable. A much ...”
- “this poster is selling items in the comment section”
- “Sorry should have posted....don't elect her for anything!
EVER! there, that should make myself clearer.”
- “Sorry should have posted....don't elect her for anything!”
- “Do not re-elect this lying person, "misspoken" my arse!.”
- “Mary, thank you for your stories, I always enjoyed visiting with you whenever we'd meet. Your service to our ...”
- “This is old news, this has been published in other news over a year ago. Did someone just crawl from ...”
- “I think a problem that some drivers have is that they interpret the flashing light as an about to expire ...”
- “Ellis Smith March 30, 2010 | 6:24 a.m.
Is it really necessary to employ all capital letters in a ...”
- “Waht is the postage cost of this census?
I recieved a postcard telling me it was coming, then the actual ...”
- “OMG what have the orginal settelers done to this paradise?
The report noted that water laced with horse manure could ...”