frank christian's Profile
- “"a train conductor’s greasy arm"? Is that great eyesight, great vision, or what?”
- “The best assurance for ones good personal health is in accumulation of ones personal wealth.
In U.S., lower income ...”
- “The "heads" of three important unions have written Pelosi and Reid avidly stating their displeasure with the advent of Obamacare ...”
- “"And if I ever move from my existing home, my 3 gallon flush toilets are going with me."
I love ...”
- “Note Republicans have written BO about also extending the individual mandate, along with business. Cannot get an answer. It is ...”
- “"What kind of dream could it be?" A bad one! Here is what I "get".
Those concerned with the volume ...”
- “K.G. I doubt you are dreaming here, but your post reads like most of them. No sense, or non-sense.”
- “Fox News discussed the U.S. becoming energy independent within less than a decade, with supplies located here at home ...”
- “Thanks, Chris for bringing us the new chart that "has been making the rounds today". It, however has nothing to ...”
- “"Or did it just delay the uncertainty"
I bet, it just delayed it. We can now compare our economy with ...”
- “The Bill Clinton crowd introduced the "fair share" con. He put much of his cabinet on the radio to explain ...”
- “Richard - So, the world ends tomorrow? If we are allowed longer, should we not stop the shooting and killing epidemic ...”
- “K. Gamble - Prove it!”
- “"It all boils down to this. At the end of the day, health care in many other countries is seen ...”
- “M. Wms - B-U-teeful!”
- “Richard S. - Pardon me, but that seems to have been an awful lot of reading for one (as you have ...”
S. - "For example, were schools NOT organs of the state, then there would be NO issues on school prayer ...”
- “T. Black - "When was the last time anyone actively tried to stop YOU from practicing religion?"
- “Ellis -
"Give us the news, as objectively as possible, and let US decide what to make of it." That is ...”
- “M. W. - I had recently been thinking of a C-SPAN broadcast, some years ago, of a press briefing by two ...”
- “I think NRA is and has been helping with crime fighting bills, now and all the time. What is heard ...”
- “TB - What a lemon! The economy brought us by our liberal democrat party and it's marxist leader, has made ...”
- “H. Ottinger - You were asked in my post, to discuss healthcare and honesty. Your answer appears to be, you do ...”
- “k g - A little bit of truth. Not hundreds of thousands, but
Thirty Million Americans will still be uninsured after ...”
- “hank o. - Again, couldn't help it. A comment on K. Geringer's post, totally inaccurate, with a completely false ...”
- “"Its not the UN I worry about it is the US politicians doing there bidding."
Pick your poison. Is U ...”
- “"The UN is a toothless tiger." With American liberals like Geo. Soros and Lawrence Summers working there to, among other ...”
- “It is easy to tell, which is which in the above trio. they all jump on the stlpd bandwagon against ...”
- “"Republican Rep. Lyle Rowland, of Cedarcreek, said he is concerned the agreement will infringe on private property rights without due ...”
- “A beloved Councilman of sometime ago, astutely stated, You can insulate a house every place to be found, but if ...”
- “Ellis Smith - I appear to have done it again. I cannot read your statement placed at Kaul's site. I ...”
- “Yup! Same old, ultra liberal, nonsensical, Kaul. I wonder what language we'd now be speaking, if we had fought ...”
- “Ellis - "Half-vast", or whatever, our present immigration dilemma is going to create a permanent majority for Democrat election candidates.
- “Dave Francis - You have good information from Judicial Watch. Take it to the other paper.
This administration and the liberal ...”
- “" This heinous crime was reported only by" Washington Times, not NYT. sorry.”
- “There seemingly was some control over our news by those major media, as late as 1998 - 2000's.
We were ...”
- “I had read, in a Wyoming newspaper about 5 years ago that three new pipelines for natural gas were planned ...”
- “Ken writes like the liberals that address every problem only as far as it benefits them. Nothing before, or after ...”
- “"turn down free money" What free money? That ain't the traditional "tree", borrowing that 6B$ that you and the ...”
- “My thoughts:
1. "There should be a code of ethics for candidates and voters that we strive to tell the ...”
- “"I'm curious as to the customer's perception of care prior to the 'IV falling out'."
Of course! The ...”
- “Hey, Ellis! Way off subject here, but wife told me she heard a thud at front door and found a ...”
- “Ellis - I don't see disagreement on this subject. I have long ago noted your aversion to placement of blame ...”
- “It would seem only Muslims commit acts of workplace violence. You should ask Janet, about "work-related". She might issue you ...”
- “"If it causes terror in at least some citizens, I would classify it as terror [period], and those causing it ...”
- “I'm getting my hummingbird machinery out now. Our deck has been kept a mess most of winter with the ...”
- “Frankly, John, I'm not sure. I have long remembered a caller to radio KFRU on a warm April (you ...”
- “"Terror is as terror does." We're not sure yet. This may be recorded as Boston Marathon Violence.
Also is ...”
- “Has anyone yet seen the flock of white-breasted spatzies, whom for years were viewed on and about Stephens Lake, on ...”
- “"When are we going to admit that the underlying system is broken? Admitting that just COULD be the first step ...”
- “And 58% of the jobs created since 2009 pay entry level wages.
"I've heard people trying to blame Obamacare ...”
- “" Adults must take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming others"
As is often the case, I did not read ...”
- “MW - "Some folks think that if a gun is stolen and used to hurt an innocent, the person from whom ...”
- “"Guns are dangerous." So is electricity and natural gas.
"Remember, about 55% of firearms deaths are suicides. The single most ...”
- “" I'm glad the Missourian decided...finally...to come up with the scratch to publish the article."
So am I ...”
- “Yeah Ellis, (great reference with your uncle)"in Cook County,Illinois even dead people and dogs and cats sometimes manage ...”
- “Cory - I'm not an accountant either but, believe you are referring to a tax deduction, which reduces the amount ...”
- “After Chief Justice, John Robert's gross error in judgement, our only hope is that this monster can be defunded ...”
- “Sorry about violence.”
- “I bet they rejected "undocumented Democrats", as replacement for illegal immigrants, also. (Rush L. and J. Leno)
I bet AP ...”
- “"There are many "good and worthy" causes out there to be certain, but some fiscal discipline is needed when addressing ...”
- “"we've cut taxes without corresponding cuts in spending, and revenue/economic growth has not kept up with spending." Our ...”
- “"A bad "sign" of future decisions you can expect from the present Council."
Sounds good to me.”
- “Ever tried to call the Water & Light Dept., on your telephone?”
- “Our grand kids have memory of an Earth Day, I believe the first widely advertised around here, not sure of ...”
- “Jimmy B. - "Wear those shoes for awhile." "You'll never really know until you try."
How could one be expected ...”
- “"A family of four would need an income of no more than $31,793. Residents also can qualify if they ...”
- “J.B. - Imo, D.F.'s comment contained the only retort he could think of to promote the disasters of ...”
- “"There, you see, I said "hope." Where would I be without it?"
Writing this column?”
- “Comparing "us" to CA may be a mistake. Michael Reagan reported yesterday that even with all the new taxes imposed ...”
- “This is funny also, "Reuben, though, said he thinks a ban would push the price of black-market guns up, making ...”
- “The Judicial Committee showed the problem with our legislative system in a nut shell. The R's had an amendment ...”
- “TB - The Declaration of Independence - "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they ...”
- “Chris - "Romney was using that phrase to defend his signature policy initiative, namely tax cuts for the wealthy coupled with ...”
- “Jeremy wrote of the problem of violence that is occurring each day across our country and wrote to try to ...”
- “Outstanding. Jeremy!”
- “Can't help it Ellis. I get birthday cards from my insurance company, because I send them money, not because ...”
- “Col. J.K. - Thank you for a very nice compliment, talking points and all. Too bad Mr. Black ain't ...”
- “Ellis - How can a few words in black and white be formed to appear so refreshing and pretty? You have ...”
- “C. Foote - Down memory lane now. You never saw a balanced budget from 1968 (Congress controlled by D's with ...”
- “tb - "Frank, prove Derrick wrong." No, but you and DF can combine intellect and try to prove me wrong.”
- “T. Black - Fogle gives you a post almost totally opposite of the obvious, actual truth of this matter(not unusual ...”
- “Christopher - Your posts are always for the purpose of making a more and more socialistic government seem reasonalble. For free ...”
- “Rich C. - "Now off to read the real news."
Waiting to catch Jon Stewart. Right?”
- “tb - The stock market is up (thankfully), because B. Bernanke and fed are printing money hand over fist for that ...”
- “Word games from Chris Foote. I don't like Fox News "balanced" reporting of opinions. I prefer, just the factual ...”
- “Tony B. - Your comment is somewhat twisted. Republicans imo, will allow the cuts and will not give Obama more spending ...”
- “Ellis - "maybe we can change the lyrics to make it "cyclists" and "motorists." Put some better(ha), music to it ...”
- “"Wow, is Scott Orr from another planet or something?"
Well, last I heard, he was a Democrat?”
- “If liberal, one would wonder.. Honest, average Americans should demand to know, why, with all the incessant listing of the ...”
- “"What did Congress do? Nothing but extend the problem until now, and it looks like they will only extend it ...”
- “Obama's goal is to blackmail House Republicans into giving him more tax money to spend, with the threat of ...”
- “" Department heads have broad discretion over how they make their cuts."
Republicans are calling for this approach. Obama and Democrats ...”
- “Mark F. - Your lament always skips around the core problem in our government - liberal Democrats! Given more money they have ...”
- “"Next the executive branch will resurect Dr. Josef Goebbels and enlarge the cabinet to include Secretary of Propaganda."
Mark Foecking ...”
- “Ellis - More information than I needed, but, thanks!”
- “Ellis - What's a hoo-hoo?”
- “A source I recently looked at stated 10" snow makes 1" water. Do we not get wx measurements from our ...”
- “"Today it's agreed that Japan is in a state of economic stagnation and has been for some years, but ...”
- “Ellis - Kenton was in Columbia and visited the owner of Cottage Record Shop, in the rear of Hopper-Pollard Drug Store ...”
- “Mark F. agrees with Geo. Soros, who stated on C-SPAN: "I don't think our rights should be inalienable. We ...”
- “Ellis - "We do not appear to be very fast learners." Good point! Only 47% knew how to vote last November ...”
- “Yes, Ellis, I undertand about that "other" religion and that many liberals serve it more devoutly than many Christians serve ...”
- “" I care as much for Rosman's ardent and frequent anti-religion rants"
Imo, this sentence touches on the reason for ...”
- “Thanks, Ellis for the agreeing comment, and you of course, are right.
I think a liberal D' campaign worker put ...”
- “Make sure our kids, know how to properly install a condom, drive a car, but though the liberal culture we ...”
- “Hank O. - Have you forgotten your pills again?
"those who are swept up in the delusion that the government is ...”
- “Mayor Bloomberg was spoken to today, in NYC, in broad daylight approaching his limo with five (5) security guards surrounding ...”
- “A "liberal agenda", under any other name, is still a "liberal agenda". Why would any liberal, question the phrase, without ...”
- “Ellis - That sounds just like mine. I just picked it up when we went "on maneuvers" and returned it when ...”
- “Whatever the hell, that means.”
- “Matt Wilkinson - You seem not to be able to "get it". You are not writing to a bunch of school ...”
- “John - Your mention of the M-4 brought memory about ww2 carbines, one of which I thought was replaced because of ...”
- “"we should be talking about repealing the 2nd Amendment. But there's no support for such action, so our legislators ...”
- “Ms. Shaw has been sucked up into the liberal propaganda naming the weapon, culprit in random killings, rather than the ...”
- “I remember in an old New Yorker magazine, a cartoon with a man (employee) sitting on a stool watching a ...”
- “Ellis - I had thought of adding to my crudely written question, "If it's embarrassing, don't answer!"
Your reply ...”
- “"I'm particularly interested to see what happens in Kansas, given their recent aggressive tax changes"
Should be interesting to ...”
- “Ellis Smith - Where the hell, have you been?”
- “M. Wilkinson - "Even Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research acknowledges that the gun ban had no significant impact ...”
- “I doubt Mr. Ottinger is reading either one of you. Too busy looking for another liberal "study" and wondering "where ...”
- “" In the swelling strains of the patriarchia that followed, I heard nothing but the flushing sound of the last 35 ...”
- “"Since they could no longer carry guns, they are are easy targets. Just what I expect." No, curly, since no ...”
- “T. Black - Tell us what R. Emanuel is doing about those black kids killed in his city! Oh, yeah! Raise ...”
- “They just won't quit! Australia's crime, after gun ban, has been discussed at length in both our newspaper ...”
- “Only a dumb bell could not acknowledge the conservation that Americans have voluntarily committed themselves to, without moving their wives ...”
- “Mark - You've repeated this side of the conversation since I first read you in Trib. Is that not so ...”
- “Thanks, Mark, you are probably giving me more time than I deserve, tho imo, I have been good!
Have you ...”
- “Here is a different way. Rahm Emanuel, Democrat Mayor of the town with the highest murder rate in the country ...”
- “" Railing against the truth is both intellectually and morally bankrupt." So is railing about it!
"Human-driven climate change is very ...”
- “CIVICS, I believe, was the title of my class at Jefferson Junior High School,that most resembled Ms. Winton's ...”
- “B. Caldwell - In an effort to reason with one who so far has shown none, I'll relate what I ...”
- “Oh, oh! Someone did jump on me, but not, it seems for accusing anyone of trying to reduce the output ...”
- “"When you can show that the restrictions and taxes that you and always, liberal Democrats propose, will not reduce, dramatically ...”
- “Mark - Imo you lose it all when you can refer to our use of energy as completely "just having fun ...”
- “R. Saunders - "James was adamant when he spoke of his role.
"Absolutely not. I did not have command authority," James ...”
- “"Life's too much FUN!!" Yeah, Mark and unless you know something the rest of us do not, it is ...”
- “What you are doing Tracy, is called "milking it". The world knows about the actions of those few degenerates, without ...”
- “"The earth's climate does not care if you are a Democrat, or a Republican. ..." Maybe not, but apparently Bill ...”
- “Careful Mike, you have come close to reminding T. Black of the "Federal Employees' Thrift Savings Plan". federal employees have ...”
- “Remember the old story? They all hate government waste, but if the money is there, They have to get it ...”
- “New union firefighters, free for two years, then...?”
- “The NYT economist stated, "all the savings will be gone!"”
- “Tony B., must have been a viewer of C-SPAN when NYT expert economist was aired to give us the low ...”
- “Joy! Joy! - Just before the Blues began, I was handed the title of an "Imparter of Wisdom" on this page ...”
- “Good Bye for now Steve S. Don't forget: " It's clear, you intend to support this leftist all the ...”
- “Steve S. - "I'll take Mr D'Souza a bit more seriously." Yeah, D'Souza has credentials, but they are ...”
- “Steve Simmons - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-hurn/why-does-obama-dislike-sm_b_1737570.html Don't tell me this guy is just a blogger. Tell ...”
- “Steve - Here we go! " He was NOT referring to businesses, as was shamefully portrayed by dishonest Republicans". This speech, copied ...”
- “Steve, you can give us, "First, I don't "hate the upper class". I admire anyone who has made a ...”
- “" you must have done something right in your investments and be truly reaping the profits in your retirement!" Yeah, right ...”
- “Unbelievable. I'm on my way to bed and here you come again! Smoking v investment,is not my comparison ...”
- “Tim Dance, is not to correct anything. Tim Dance is to sit and bitch about the wrong people while his ...”
- “Mark - Imo, you are wrong! You always point to some period or percentage and hand us a story about it ...”
- “They told me I had too many words in last post.
"I keep asking, knowing you don't do, questions ...”
- “O'Lord, we've got the blues again. Is it up only to me to concede anything? We know where ...”
- “Should I have asked you to re-read #3? Time for breakfast.”
- “Mark F. - Please read Myth#3 of the Heritage link from my post above. It tells exactly what federal tax ...”
- “Steve - " The Democrats in control have stated time and again that they have no plans to change their ability to ...”
- “As with most liberals you don't answer question but love to ask them, even tho you don't know ...”
- “No thanks to you for ignoring my assertions and question with Democrat trivia. As most have done when noting how ...”
- “SteveS - Is it an impossibility that you might consider that you are watching the whole of the "world", you have ...”
- “From my link:
" Free Exercise Clause
The ACLU at times defends the religious rights of American citizens and residents. See ...”
- “Steve - "Do you really think that the school system has tried to banish the values espoused by Christ?"
"The thousands ...”
- “I'll try to help. I said that "After post after post, a self proclaimed liberal, announces that he and ...”
- “SteveSimmons - Not a "revolting development" as actor Wm. Bendix used to proclaim, but a truly amazing one. After post after ...”
- “Steve S. - I thought I had learned to keep my liberals separate, but I erred here. Since you apparently are ...”
- “Steve S. - I told my wife, a guy online has stated "I know you think I'm a stupid liberal ...”
- “"Furthermore, I realize I still need to change: pedal even more, drive even less, conserve wherever I can, support renewable ...”
- “Wikipedia - "Media Matters for America (MMfA) is a politically progressive media watchdog group that says it is "dedicated to ...”
- “Yes John, while normally having lunch in the Cafeteria with the Students, Gardener was monitoring students at an outside location ...”
- “Steve S. - "If that's how he sees people like you and me then I really think further debate with ...”
- “Tony Black - You reject any suggestion of change for the better as regressive and a "longing", while totally embracing the ...”
- “Tony Black - From the 1992 L.A. riots. Possibly too long ago for you and yours to comprehend. Another story ...”
- “I have a one word comment as well. Sick!”
- “Steve Simmons - "You and I (and others) had this type of discussion a few months ago." This was directed at ...”
- “Steve S. - Yeah man! You really got it! Pay no attention to the history that clearly shows why our problems ...”
- “""When asked about specific budget cuts being discussed in Washington, few Americans express support for them."
Well, and that's ...”
- “T. Dance - Yours is the manure that we hate. Time to stop dreaming and wise up!”
- “Tony Black, with his forte being only liberalism, is not allowed to even consider the errors foisted upon us and ...”
- “Right on, Julia! Thanks, we needed that!”
- “Mr. O - "I think Second Amendment" detractors (whom HO, but liberals, have questioned the intent of the 2nd Amendment?)need ...”
- “"But, I can shoot off X number of rounds in Y seconds with my revolver and an auto-reloader, too!" Well ...”
- “Derrick Fogle, I almost forgot, Merry Christmas! To you and to all within reading distance, of the Missourian Blog.”
- “"Here is my full response concerning firearms in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy."
Repetitious and false as ...”
- “Great, the judge gave us part of the discussion we are expecting to have. Shall we expect another alert when ...”
- “Thanks for your report on Insurance Companies.”
- “DF - I have never hesitated to address you.
Your #1 and #3 are exactly what the 2nd Amendment argument is ...”
- “Tracy G - I got zapped on page with your comments of last night. Hope you'll answer here. You were ...”
- “T GR - Still silly, see you in the morning!”
- “Tracy - Talk about boring? Liberals trying to explain what their leaders "really meant" is as old as that movement.
- “Tracy G-R - It seems we were writing at same time. Glad I caught you. It's almost bedtime.
- “Tony B. - I bet you are done for the night. Still can't write anything except liberal crap about the ...”
- “Just wanted to mention. Tracy Gr-rice, Tony Black have written Nothing about how to stop this wanton killing of innocent ...”
- “"You ruined it for all of us." The absolute truth. This writer can't consider that the liberal, legal, changes ...”
- “Mr. O - Could it possibly have occurred to you, that you have added absolutely nothing to this conversation, with this ...”
- “Thanks for advertising Newt's conversation. More folks may now have listened to him and are aware that nothing in ...”
- “To my knowledge it has just now been reported that the shooter at Newtown had several prescribed medications, none of ...”
- “Mr. Fogle has found a permanent site for rendering his daily dose of liberal propaganda. One interested in providing information ...”
- “" National commission must address gun violence"
"BY St. Louis Post-Dispatch"
- “Chas. L. - Outstanding!”
- “DF - Please also report on: "These are 6-10" fish, mostly largemouth and striped bass, in the Hinkson Creek"
I had ...”
Australia and UK: http://www.captainsjournal.com/2012/07/23 ...”
- “Forget the pro-gun, anti-gun crap. Guns, as electricity and internal combustion engines are with us for foreseeable future and if ...”
- “hank -We know your answer,and as well, your intent and agenda. Why would you not even consider anything, regarding ...”
- “"Only peace in the hearts of our nation, and kindess and consideration for all others, will make a real difference ...”
- “No, my bet is, he and the liberal Democrats of our government will be filing more bills, or executive orders ...”
- “" People that say we can repower America by 2035 or 2050 are selling something."
Maybe the U.S.of A ...”
- “Hank O. - I used to jump when asked that question by (my term) lazy liberals. No more. Senator Inhofe, Okla ...”
- “Harold - "Lets quit the "political posturing"!!!" Hard for them to do as that is all they are.
Rather than bug ...”
- “Seemingly, "cost" or "expense" are words never to be mentioned by those advertising the quest for "RES".
Perhaps Mr. Kennedy ...”
- “Mike - They don't want to talk about this! You refer to the "dark ages"! This was a time when ...”
- “Yeah, the fifties! Kids were not watching video games centered upon people killing other people and adults were not doing ...”
- “Caffeine with alcohol provides us with a wide awake, drunk!”
- “HO - Quite right, I suppose. I would have written only, what I had been taught, as did this writer.
- “This guy is going to college to learn this? When he started off with "our bloated military budget", I thought ...”
- “DF - I had intended to ask Mr. Ottinger about his assertion that Thanksgiving Day is not remembrance of a religious ...”
- “It seems Pinkel feels a need to react when it appears he is being told "what to do".
He came ...”
- “Ken G. Curious, why would you write that? Oh, wait, this is going "above"!”
- “I believe it is your boat that has become the greater concern for the well being of a free America ...”
- “I see, then whom should we give our thanks unto, Obama and the central gov't?”
- “It is quite a nice day when two avowed atheists acknowledge value of such a religious occurrence as Thanksgiving Day ...”
- “A Clinton campaign promise, stated over and over was "tax cuts for the middle class!" He kept telling them after ...”
- “Chris's information comes from Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy.
"ITEP and CTJ reports, such as Inequality & the Federal ...”
- “The coach has taken Tigers to 8 "dinkie" bowls by scheduling 4 patsies every year (even if Iowa U. sues ...”
- “Christopher - Brad Delong - "He served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of the United States Department of the Treasury in the Clinton ...”
- “"You and I would probably have flunked."
My wife did not and being naturalized in Clinton's early years, she ...”
- “Gee, Mike, you furnish more proof for my statement over many years that too many folks will blame anyone for ...”
- “Mike -
The problem that Democrats!, not "ALL of our legislatures and presidents", have created is more simple than you profess ...”
- “"It's a long-term approach."
Certainly, and it's been going on since 1996 with Clinton-Gore!
We are told how ...”
- “The Map, "It fails to allow for the fact that the population of the red states is on average significantly ...”
- “The acorns are so deep in my yard, I worry about breaking an ankle when I walk on it. The ...”
- “Mark F.- As is more often than not the case, I disagree, though you are the scientist and I no ...”
- “KG&TB - Before you perform again, try to perfect your dramatics.
Kevin blew his part completely with: "Personally, I'd ...”
- “Matt Wilkinson - I've been busy on the other blog, decided not to waste time with a "drive by" poster ...”
- “"I think we can be a tough team." So do I! It's down the road, but look out, Texas ...”
- “H.O. - We have a multimillionaire serving as President right now. That he collected it only after he got into ...”
- “Barbara B. - HWB's father earned their wealth in a Wall St. investment firm. HW joined the Navy when he ...”
- “"I'd rather have a filthy rich McCatskill as Senator,"
You'r doing it it backward, as usual. You and ...”
- “Yeah, Jack, time and again,has shown us, "that he has a fundamental lack of understanding of how are government ...”
- “Her letter consists of provable crap! Her "lastly", is most laughable. I identify with the candidate that already "Has his ...”
- “Weren't the first Democrats, "bused" in?”
- “Mike - while checking things for the above, I noted this piece about Justice J. Roberts and Obamacare. You may have ...”
- “M.W. - What conservative preaches the uselessness of bothering to vote, in a free election?
He has twisted the concern ...”
- “Hear, hear, Mr. Yates!”
- “Richard S. - Most sage Prophets of outcomes in our future, make great effort to advise and instill an alternative for ...”
- “Christopher - Blake states,"Multi-millionaires and billionaires are pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into efforts to elect Republicans. Why are ...”
- “Ronald J. - I see Wikipedia lists an oil crisis of 1973 and an energy crisis of 1979.
I too recall ...”
- “Mike - I broke my own rule (do it all the time), don't post before breakfast!
When I looked at ...”
- “Joy Meyer- Ron Jensen, news room, has written me (I believe), but since the subject article is from last week ...”
- “The football Tiger offense has saved them a lot of money this year. Just lookin' on the bright side.”
- “I liked the comment of musician Kid Rock: We're proud to have elected our first Black President! Too bad ...”
- “Mark F., continuously professes the intent of "leaving politics out of our problems", then, always, detracts only from Conservative politicians ...”
- “"On this issue as on others, it's harder to know just what Mr. Romney thinks." Romney stated in the ...”
- “Tony B. - I forgot to add, that every attempt by Republicans to change the mortgage lending rules we are discussing ...”
- “Tony Black - I know you are dying to point out Republican involvement in the Clinton.Dodd, Frank real estate mortgage ...”
- “Chris's missive or "misinformative", as usual deals will the health and wealth of the Government. Health and wealth (more ...”
- “Romney only agreed with Obama on some of the war decisions, which Obama completed from the plans of W. Bush ...”
- “Obama has proven in these debates that he has no clue as to how to create a private sector job ...”
- “The fact checkers need some context adjustment on terrorism in 2000.
"Romney's larger point, that the U.S. did ...”
- “Carrying issues from the Debate back here: Obama could not provide answer for any of the problems discussed last night ...”
- “"Romney is a cheap hack." So is Derrick Fogle!”
- “John S. " Libertarian join liberals on causes they both agree on." I can honestly make the same statement and it ...”
- “Schultz, just when I start to believe your thought has some merit, you do it again. First, I wrote that ...”
- “DF admitted over a year ago (primarily due to my harping about the condemnation of "Reagan", for the reckless spending ...”
- “It ain't nothing but liberal! You start your timeline as liberals do, where it is convenient for you. In ...”
- “Mark's is of course the liberal concept of cure for the terrorist threat.
Pull down the blinds in ones ...”
- “Chris, Derrick, etc. - Only know, and most generally only profess to know, what is good for Government. People either benefit ...”
- “Mike W. - I had always understood that farmers required a "cold sody" on a warm day.”
- “R. Saunders - I can recall instances when I have agreed with you. However, to reiterate faults in our system and ...”
- “R. Saunders - One would think a sane person would offer an alternative after a tirade such as yours above. You ...”
- “Biden's dramatics will be more interesting (fun to watch), than anything he has to say. Imo.”
- “"Uh oh. A few stories showing up suggesting a revolt by businessman/woman against policies of this Presidency, and the ...”
- “Mike W. - "The second presidential debate will take the form of a town meeting, in which citizens will ask questions ...”
- “"Mr. Romney proposes the exact same economic policies as Mr. Bush enacted", as did Mr. Clinton (after R' takeover of ...”
- “R. Cookley - "Second debate will no doubt be very different."
What is your take on tomorrows V.P. debate?
- “Miami Herald stated, 2008: Claire MCCaskill's support for B. Obama became known, after her receipt of $10,000 donation ...”
- “Proposition B. The latest angle to be played for extraction of more money from those who pay taxes of any ...”
- “" Indeed, Obama even had a greater time-of-possession!" It has seemed to me, over the years, that it most always takes ...”
- “"He simply dropped the ball and headed to the sideline before teammates jumped all over him." I cheered him when ...”
- “I was hungry, but I erred in the average GDP% before the meltdown: +2.61%, I believe is accurate. I ...”
- “"In the 2000s, the average real GDP growth rate was 1.7 percent and real per capita GDP increased annually ...”
- “Mark F. - "I would think the "intergenerational" thing would be obvious - younger generations of workers pay taxes to support retired ...”
- “Yes, that's true, but how does it, then become a "a direct intergenerational transfer payment"?
"it can be changed ...”
- “"it actually has to transfer wealth from the younger working population, to the older retired population."
Why not mention that ...”
- “I gave up on Post Dispatch as a news source long before 1996. KFRU once had a "nationally, long time ...”
- “Yeah, like NEA would be "safest" union for Columbia school teachers.”
- “D. Fogle - To imagine that you would suggest a "visit" to the MIZZOU campus as a revelation for me, supplements ...”
- “Mark, you give us numbers again. "unless you get it to where there are a couple of people per classroom ...”
- “"I continue to walk without fear."
So, I suppose, did all those shot, killed, or wounded in their "Gun Free ...”
- “"I would like you to come on campus sometime."
That might be interesting. To see how you preach love, happiness ...”
- “My bet is you wouldn't want me on your campus, terrorized or not.
"I fully support the campus ban ...”
- “My post reviewed your comment, "things to do at Mizzou than skulk around with guns in our coats,", not whether ...”
- “"we've all got much better things to do at Mizzou than skulk around with guns in our coats, and ...”
- “"I wonder, even if colleges allowed people to carry, whether enough people would to make a difference."
In most of ...”
- “Rod - I don't know how to tell you to do it, but, there is a "saving the planet" factor ...”
- “Coach Dan Devine once stated something like, One of my goals as coach has been to make our football team ...”
- “Fox News just had Rev. J. Jackson on with two Americans for whom he has just secured release from a ...”
- “Middle Eastern governments use Islam to control their people.”
- “Mike W. - Looks like these dudes have us snookered. Seeing C. Foote's concerned comment about Romney's reaction to ...”
- “What is true in both the FF (foote fogle) posts above? As usual, practically nothing!
Here is Footes "grave disservice ...”
- “black and gold.”
- “I note that "two other choices", as stated above would be inaccurate. CMSTA is offshoot of MSTA, rather than a ...”
- “"On Oct. 11, teachers will vote for the Columbia Missouri National Education Association to represent them during collective bargaining or ...”
- “Wonder whatever happened to the idea that a person wishing to possess a fruit tree, might purchase one at a ...”
- “Steve Simmons - "and of course President Clinton's wonderful, albeit lengthy, presentation."
I'll post this whenever Bil Clinton is ...”
- “I read Mr. Rosen's given, PressThink.org, until I could take no more. I had to stop at KISS ...”
- “"Then, Mr. Christian, you'll certainly have no problem with providing your sources for this information."
No Mr. Brandon, I ...”
- “Bob Brandon - The lazy liberal. Have you still not found out about Nagin, the buses, and how he left the ...”
- “Don M. - Re the sub-prime mortgage crisis.
"The only blame I have for Republicans is they did not force a ...”
- “Thank you Skip! I represent little or few of the experience and achievements you profess except those last, which now ...”
- “Skip - Mr. Foote is an Ace at collecting derogatory numbers as you have shown and then attributing them to the ...”
- “Mark F.- Nagin's move to Houston as I recall was personal. It was reported widely, but all I can ...”
- “Until, I believe, the late 1970's the most common dress for attendees of Missouri Tiger football games was: suit ...”
- “B. Brandon - "you'll have to remind of your factual basis for this statement; sources, please:"
I can help here ...”
- “C. Foote - "Second, the law was passed under the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010.
It was not ...”
- “Nathan - Would you like to consider that you lied more in your 9:05p post of yesterday, than Paul Ryan ...”
- “From Chris F. - "In the old system, the government would pay private banks to lend money to students for tuition ...”
- “Nathan W. - http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/joe_bidens_lies/
It's a list of 14 lies told by present V.P. Biden ...”
- “Gosh BB, you should have already rejected this Blogger about Biden as you rejected Nat'l review. This guy winds ...”
- “Because I don't have a leg to stand on. Every liberal knows that one who would misstate his time ...”
- “BB - An answer from me to you would have to be a re-post of my last. I don't like ...”
- “B. Brandon - re: your temperature. Something is preventing you from properly digesting the words you, yourself have provided. Three out ...”
- “BB - Do you have a temperature? You may need to see someone. It may also only be, that your record ...”
- “BB - Ryan never said BO lied at Janesville.
“Well, as it turned out, that plant didn’t last another year ...”
- “ABC News quoting USA Today
"In February 2008, Obama told employees at the plant “if our government is there to ...”
- “BB - Did you somehow drive by the Clinton & Gore caper? I'm sure you'll be back to comment on ...”
- “"We're following your Bill Clinton lead?"
From the book, Sell Out authored by a Democrat, from the explanation of ...”
- “D. Fogle & B. Brandon, two Terrified, Dem o crats! See how they run! A liberal would finish with "In Nov ...”
- “BB - Funny, isn't it? In previous post I had thought to suggest that if you could not think of ...”
- “B. Brandon - Still searching for substance, I see. And, still, no luck, I see.
Targeted, "tax breaks"? A State? Our ...”
- “I would suggest that we allow those in Columbia, whom so wish, to go to the wilderness, rather than try ...”
- “B. Brandon - Here is a little help with you reading skills? You were on the market crash. I compared the ...”
- “B. Brandon - "Some would quibble that there’s any difference between rats and the favored few." Could you be coming ...”
- “B. Brandon - "Another reform high on the list is removing the state from the marketplace in crucial sectors like health ...”
- “"Too busy feeding Mr. Christian as it is." In the lame attempt to make liberalism sound reasonable, you certainly offer ...”
- “"Well, we all know where that money went: down the rat-hole."
What a thoughtful answer. You make it sound like ...”
- “Bob Brandon - Your referral to Miller's quite accurate statement ""And, it is by now indelibly carved in stone that ...”
- “1a 2 out of every $5. loaned by our banks by 1929 was to buy stocks. You maintain deregulation and ...”
- “Tony B.- Please accept my apology.”
- “Mark F. is another. Tax cuts are described as near sinful and his only concern is for the money he ...”
- “B. Brandon - Mellon tax cuts encouraged the rich to pay More taxes and they did, while earning More money for ...”
- “Bob Brandon - When you return to the conversation, I wanted to ask a question forgotten in my last post. Would ...”
- “Tony B. - "Frank never touched on your question of "if lower taxes create jobs, where are they"
"You demand proof ...”
- “B. Brandon - Gosh! Ignorance does seem to have a prominent seat at this table. Whose brow are you referring to ...”
- “B. Brandon - My comment was about the statement of the last paragraph in your copied post, as you well know ...”
- “Horse puckey! But if he does, at least, he will be creating jobs for Someone, Somewhere.”
- “B. Brandon - It damn sure is False!. This is where it gets disgusting for me. You and yours must ignore ...”
- “"Redistributing money away from people who spend more of each marginal dollar of disposable income (low- and moderate-income households) to ...”
- “"There are no free abortions available through Medicare or under "Obamacare":"
"The following is a transcription of a conversation with ...”
- “I agree with your all. Sometimes, in the morning, my dirty mind gits loose 'afore the sweet and clean one ...”
- “Mia Love sounds more like a stripper!”
- “Robin - "You're going to say this is the same as Obama having a single slip of the tongue and ...”
- “Good point! But, the most controversy from ACLU, AU, etc, is taken to federal court, is it not?”
- “And Mr. Rosman writes that it is not mentioned in the Constitution itself.
Does your 10th read, "The powers not ...”
- “" Welch said at the event that she wants to see jobs created without blight."
So does Obama, but so far ...”
- “"There is nothing in the Constitution that refers to any Biblical writings."
The 10th Amendment of the Constitution refers to ...”
- “Wait a minute, You wrote, God Bless? There, is the unexpected fresh air!”
- “Seems still impossible for you to read anything written in the English language, then repeat without a twisted version benefiting ...”
- “"Abstinence, first;"? ...... "I think it might make a difference, and I think it's time to try." That is a ...”
- “The Todd Akins "story" is imo, another instance of Republicans "eating their own".
Newt Gingrich resigns after phenomenal successes of ...”
- “I stated that your posts were like static on the line.
Miller asked M. Arnall for information about, "Have you ...”
- “Cookley - Your posts are like static on the line. Static, on the line is a no sense, no text, noise ...”
- “In USSR, religion was suppressed. Abortion was free, paid for and administered by government. Women during child bearing years averaged ...”
- “Joy - I'm sorry about this double header. View your post only gave me the article with no comments. To ...”
- “It's OK, progressive, liberals, you know who you are. I never expected you to get my message. The socialist ...”
- “It's OK, progressive, liberals, (you know who you are.) I never expected you to get my message. The socialist ...”
- “I'm going to post this again.
This election is about the economy, Stupid! We must not allow one more ...”
- “I am dumfounded that Akin, with his time in public office, could slide his campaign into this muck, with only ...”
- “R Cookley - Ask someone to read the English language to you in your tongue, Then comment.
Neither, that law nor ...”
- “Mark F. - Here is a note concerning the place of religion in our government.
Last page of the "other paper ...”
- “Sorry Mike, enjoin was, of course, not the right word to describe my agreement with yours of Delcia's post ...”
- “Delcia - I happily enjoin Mr. Wm's, in his congratulations for your "mess in front of the public library" reference ...”
- “Mark F. - I stayed up late, truthfully explaining the entities behind the historically "recent" animosity toward the Christian religion in ...”
- “H. Ottinger - "I have no accurate idea of what your post means. Might you clarify?"
I can see me writing ...”
- “"flaunting God or Jesus and forcing belief on all"?
You perhaps, may be an atheist, but statements such as these ...”
- “CF - We have covered this over and over. 1994 was the year R's were elected. THEY then started the ...”
- “Prosecution of Wall Street perps: W. Bush over 1300, Clinton over 1000, Obama 0.”
- “Chris F. - Your link also explains why Ryan and the other two R's, rejected the Simpson Bowles "deal". "A ...”
- “Mark F. - "Because people like to be optimistic." This paragraph is silly supposition.
"It isn't that I'm so ...”
- “Hank - A stopper? Our U.S. Dept. of Agriculture has more offices, nationwide, than Wal-Mart has storefronts.”
- “"Flip a coin in November. Nothing will change either way. Consumer confidence will recover, the economy will improve a few ...”
- “Romney-Ryan how cool can two candidates get? They are going to "Villages" in FL. Ryan is bringing his mama, who ...”
- “"Those same people that sneer at you, treat you with a great deal of "respect" when you are holding a ...”
- “CF - I think you understood my salad well, but did not enjoy the taste.
I'm ignoring your calculations because ...”
- “We elected a new President, as financial disaster engulfed our country. The recently elected MO Senator, McCaskill (after receiving an ...”
- “I suppose everyone, having visited FL Keys has driven thru the Homestead "downtown" main street and the beautiful pastoral floral ...”
- “Watering next to the foundation should expand the dirt again.
I was warned of this in 80's drought, but ...”
- “Mark F. - Here is the text of the speech in question, so you won't have to depend upon the ...”
- “G. Straub - "Unfortunately there are too many people who think that the government is a separate entity and is the ...”
- “A solar powered boat has now traversed the globe. No other power than the 30hp electric motor driven by 38 ...”
- “Mark F. - I find it interesting that you would reach this far to show iyo that the regulations on businesses ...”
- “G. Straub - This becomes ridiculous.
"This is how our country became great, not by corporations but individuals with enough guts ...”
- “I don't think I would have bothered writing about "dirty" campaign money, having to relate that everyone I mentioned ...”
- “C. Foote - CBO used to be your pure source for budgetary predictions. What happened?
Paul Krugman(whose name must not ...”
- “"Right now the tax code is 73,000 plus pages. Does anyone believe that these are written for us?"
- “"Right now the tax code is 73,000 plus pages. Does anyone believe that these are written for us?"
- “"Any right wingers remember Paul Ryan (Deficit Hawk!) insisting that George Bush pay for his tax cuts, wars and medicare ...”
- “It seems to me this piece ignores the most serious problem, that the 2.7T$ surplus of SS is held ...”
- “"The deductions John and Jane Q Public take shouldn't be the top priority."
*Deductions*, should not be priority. Democrats ...”
- “D. Fogle - You are becoming easier to correct. Your entire first paragraph is falsehood. (unless you can name his bill ...”
- “"Mr. Ryan has consistently voted for legislation that increased the deficit". I believe he also voted for the legislation that ...”
- “B. Brandon - I've been gone and just read yours: "Ah, and it's just that "imo" that's of ...”
- “I just broke my self inflicted rule, "don't comment in that section awarded a story, until you have read ...”
- “"Perhaps I'm "suave and debonair" rather than suave and debonair.
I believe truth prevails. Suave and debonair ...”
- “Mark F. - Nice to agree once in a while, or even just once. I wondered why W. Bush did not ...”
- “R. Cookley - It would really interesting and informative for we all, if you could give us a detailed reasoning for ...”
- “CF - You have brought us far from SS, and have now confused me. Of course Bush is responsible for signing ...”
- “Gary S.- "The World Health Organization's ranking of the world's health systems was last produced in 2000, and ...”
- “Chris F. - More interesting "as a% of" word games? Did Congress know these facts? It seems some of them might ...”
- “"do you have medicare?" As you well know, yes. If you have a point please share it.”
- “Only alternative investment of SS funds that I have read, suggest only a "portion" of the fica "taxes" be allowed ...”
- “"Malpractice would not be such a problem if there was not so much of it. For one that knows, trial ...”
- “I should have noted that I saw and heard Madeleine on Fox News.”
- “I'm embarrassed! For you people!
"The results of the new Pew Survey on News Consumption (taken every two years ...”
- “B. Brandon - What studies? Seems many now insist upon Fox News for knowledge of current events.
"Fox News dominated the ...”
- “"Some would argue his shoe size already surpasses Rushbo's."
Yeah, and some trust Obama and Democrats in our governments ...”
- “"Jon Stewart got..."?
Man, we are getting hit with the big shoes now!”
- “" Our notions of right and wrong (should) correspond to our knowledge of the world around us."
This is happening. With ...”
- “"The amendment also would require all public schools to display the Bill of Rights. Neither Belcher nor Rose were certain ...”
- “"This welfare reform law was signed by Clinton if I am not mistaken." Absolutely correct. Crafted by the R's ...”
- “"STOP WATCHING PROPAGANDA" Jack if folk did that no one would read you!.
You were given specific serious instances to ...”
- “"As for age, just because there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there might not still be a ...”
- “Ellis - Not trying to out do you, but the 50's in Bordeaux, the girls would be at the train ...”
- “"And aside from a handful of drunk-on-power elected officials throwing out threats..."
A handful? Aren't you referring to the ...”
- “We were in Amsterdam and surrounding countries 12 years ago the Euo highways were phenomenal. We were cruising the canals ...”
- “The boycott who instigated? The boycott was instigated by *Gay activists* and their minions, notably three Democrat Mayors, whom have ...”
- “You guys, just because you claim to have read some printed matter done before 1960. Can't you understand, nothing ...”
- “Mark f. - "useless hyperbole that adds nothing to a rational discussion of solutions.", is on the label to be pasted ...”
- “John S. - Who appointed you "blog referee"? I never use Answers for anything serious in nature. I told Jona to ...”
- “Jona, John - I asked two questions.
Why one would "post the continued defense of a Democrat party and it's ...”
- “Jona - The same lazy, ignorant, liberal. Why don't you look up implicit evidence that proves me wrong and really ...”
- “Obamacare, Hillarycare, etc., I believe, are derived from the press which gleefully named Reagan's financial plan, Reaganomics. Problem is ...”
- “Jona H. - If your intention here has been to legitimize your contentious remarks about Col. Miller, you have certainly blown ...”
- “Joy - Ditto, D. Milsop!”
- “Yeah, and Ronald Reagan was once President of a union named the Screen Actors Guild.”
- “M. Foecking - "There's so little substantive difference between Romney and Obama that I may literally flip a coin in ...”
- “"Level playing field? I believe that's what you Republicans refer to as "Class Warfare"."
Unbelievable! As usual!”
- “Frank, why do you refer to Jonathan as Jona? Trying to feminize him to Joni or too lazy to type ...”
- “" I give 'em a pass because they've actually put some thought into their opinions."
Unlike yourself, whose only thought ...”
- “R. Cookley - Rescue Don from what? You, as usual, were not in the conversation until you decided to "call" him ...”
- “"Are liberals rattling their guns and talking civil war?
Neither did the loyalist "tories" over here in 1700's ...”
- “"We DO need to address the violence in our society." Somehow, everyone in our society knows this, except the liberals ...”
- “G. Straub - Left town for a while so am little late here.
Tax cheating? Your author didn't call it ...”
- “"Related to this and highly under reported (take note reporters), is this method which can manipulate not only elections but ...”
- “The mention of bullet train reminds me of a piece I read about Chinese. They also seemed to consider freight ...”
- “Michael - In this conversation, so far, you are the only one to have mentioned "business".
The others appear only interested ...”
- “David S. - I seriously doubt that "solidarity" was on many of the minds of those whom took of their time ...”
- “Right, Mark - " A short cut to better health, rather than teach our "dumbed down" Americans how to take care of ...”
- “Mark F. - Aren't there numerous natural dietary remedies for high cholesterol? The statins seem to be an animal used ...”
- “Ellis, Corey - My early 50's included an AF, 7 month stay at Bordeaux, France International Air Port. 8 man ...”
- “" Readers can see for themselves who used the column to make their political points."
- ““I used to take off everything I could take off to iron that would still leave me decent,"
Remember the ...”
- “S. Simmons - In case you are mixed up about the insertion of politics into the funeral of our fallen soldier ...”
- “Jona has demonstrated again what David R. and the liberals have done for him and our youth in regard to ...”
- “"We were just doing our Saturday thing! WTF!?"
What does that mean?
Those revering our fallen soldier, were there for ...”
- “Don M. - That all the "misstatements" have been made by Democrats, doesn't compute with Mark F. either.”
- “Somehow, Chris, the
Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2009 which cut off private lending for student loans (I ...”
- “Ellis - "Remember the Third Reich?" That, I'm afraid, is our problem. No one remembers 3rd Reich, or the other ...”
- “C. Foote - "the ACA, which Mr. Miller so fiercely opposed, included $575 Billion in Medicare cuts." To be taken from ...”
- “"Almost. No personal attacks on Gene yet."
The Christian American philosophy: Hate the sin, love the sinner!”
- “"The usual running commetary that Rose Nolan gets from the Fox News crowd" An advertisement of ignorance.
"Meanwhile, the NAACP ...”
- “And neither has he learned respect for the rule of law. He has single-handedly stripped the work requirement from the ...”
- “Yeah, I was off base again. My reference was to Mormons, 1848 crops. Mormon crickets/grasshoppers and the sea gulls ...”
- “Mark F loves to reject any thought that government has to do with our economic problems.
The 1994 Republicans/Clinton ...”
- “MW - Ask Ellis how the sea gulls knew all those grasshoppers were there.”
- “"Funny, back before healthcare was federalized," written by Richard S. M. Wms. - "I, also, do not understand what is driving ...”
- “Imo, this sentence illustrates the problem, Mr. Straub and the liberals among us have with our system of well over ...”
- “Why do we, at least me, ask questions that we know are going to get us in trouble? The environmental ...”
- “I intended to write, shown the pictures, "or even told about the atrocity.", but did not get it inserted properly.”
- “And USSR communists brainwashed Catholic Cardinal, József Mindszenty and put him on public "trial". He confessed to planning the ...”
- “Ellis - If those D's had fought those R's over that "temporary tax", the way these D's are ...”
- “Ellis (or is this Mark F. with your nom de plume?), Our government is not the Sun, to be worshiped ...”
- “Another good way "to help" will be to change the administrators of our federal government, this Nov.”
- “MW - A high school acquaintance, became a friend after we returned to Columbia from the Service in the fifties. Our ...”
- “"Does my lawn qualify?" Do you farm front or back? I bet both. A portion of my front might qualify ...”
- “Just another thought, before bedtime. "Over 10 years, Mr. Obama's tax proposals — which include raising the tax on capital ...”
- “No, some sit up trying to think of "thought" problems that might prove that their lie, is the truth. Then ...”
- “h4 - Give us a break and go to bed.”
- “You proud of your misleading" statement?
"The irony. It's nearly unbearable." Too bad. I can handle it, but then ...”
- “R. Cookley - "the political hacks, whom must stick with their agenda, no matter what evidence is produced."”
- “R. Cookley - You still haven't linked anything of your own, about aca cost.
- “"Rich: Please share your experience in crowd control and estimations."
ThinkProgress, here we come!”
- “During a visit during early 50's, in the wooded hills of upper Idaho, I was shown a small village ...”
- “B. Brandon - "Because acknowledging the nature of the problem is the first helpful step in developing effective ways to deal ...”
- “Mark F. - Are you kidding? "The UN is a minor player in world events". "Individual members of the UN might ...”
- “"Why shouldn't you have to *keep* extremely fighting for your life every day, big boy? Like you seem expect ...”
- “"Climate change is already affecting agriculture. This will get worse."
Why would anyone, "trying to help", make a nonsensical statement ...”
- “It *used* to be called "creeping socialism".”
- “Steve S. - You didn't write to me, but about me, so might I add? You marvel that conservatives "know ...”
- “Thanks Corey. "I knew that!", as the dumbo always states.”
- “Steve's exchange with Don is called "tit for tat" He's having trouble with "tat".”
- “Not as impressive as your example, but,to show it has gone on probably forever. The 1961 MIZZOU-Navy Orange Bowl ...”
- “I believe Eric was right there on the job. Though eye witnesses and video of the incident were available he ...”
- “S. Simmons - I also asked if you deemed the actions of this Administration might indicate Their intention to create a ...”
- “Steve S. - ".I am well aware of distinctions between Democrats and liberals thank you." Sayin' it don't prove it ...”
- “Ellis - Since you are apparently receiving applause for your non-answer to my question. I am bound to advise you that ...”
- “Ellis - I seldom read Gregg Bush. That may be the reason for the mix up.”
- “I believe Governor Scott Walker of Minnesota has dealt with government employee unions and has been making himself readily available ...”
- “Ellis - Your words always come from such a high level of intelligence that some of us are not able to ...”
- “Steve, matt - "Our system is dysfunctional. Our system is broken."
"I don't think our system "sucks". I think it ...”
- “Steve - I was writing while you were posting. I had not read "you will never convince me that our invasion ...”
- “Steve - Your neighborly entreaty regarding our weather is appreciated, but I did not receive enough rain to wet my driveway ...”
- “The one night in Columbus is my only experience with the city. We turned on local news TV, (after I ...”
- “"If I had a son who was President and didn't know beans about history, he'd look like Barrack ...”
- “Mark - Show Me state. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willard_Duncan_Vandiver
". I figure after all these years, it just "is" and ...”
- “Infantile. If you sincerely wanted to show my lack of knowledge of history, wouldn't some specific point be more ...”
- “Steve S. - Your post is the most disingenuous, here, surpassing even "The "Dog Pack" loves the party that loves war ...”
- “Mr. Warhover - A hate filled text of matt arnall's post at 1:17p today, remains above. I wrote him ...”
- “The new law was passed and signed to address a new, recent request for the Jay Hawk logo.
A much ...”
- “"Wanting to curtail the 1st Amendment to shut me up?" More crap! Not shut you up! Somehow require you write ...”
- “This is my only problem with 1st Amendment. If ever changed, the above will be the reason for it. Should ...”
- “Sorry couldn't get the story to you. The link I gave you was in STL. The other paper here ...”
- “Good ol' Chris. Tho he knows better, his agenda prevents his acknowledgment of difference between tax cuts across the board ...”
- “T. Blk - Your response, as expected. Herein lies your problem. Rather than watch and determine for yourself, you accept the ...”
- “I guess "a little knowledge" can indeed be dangerous. The debt ceiling comment was to stupid for an answer, I ...”
- “Thomas Jefferson's letter: "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their ...”
- “MF - "Who has the slightest realistic, mathematically and historically sound idea of how to do this?"
The elections of 2010 ...”
- “Mark - Our paper never mentioned why or even if, Sami was no longer with Gators. Our coach, Earleywine, said he ...”
- “"Pot calling the kettle black, eh?"
Why not just show us all just how false my Dodd-Frank argument is, in ...”
- “Did you note Mizzou has accepted the transfer of a "standout softball player at Florida", Sami Fagan. She will sit ...”
- “"I could rehearse your Dodd-Frank argument in my head." Why not just show us all just how false my Dodd-Frank ...”
- “Matt - My posts are not "in response to you". They are in response to the propagandic error you continually post ...”
- “"What occurred in 2008 to 2009 was not a natural happening." TRUE.
"Bad choices from everyone in government caused this ...”
- “T. Black - "Please lay out a Republican to help the middle class other than no taxes or regulation." Hard to ...”
- “T. Black - "Please lay out a Republican to help the middle class other than no taxes or regulation." Hard to ...”
- “DF - Making them up as you go now, eh? I thot some sanity had been gained, when you stated,"I ...”
- “He used to, Gregg, our hope is that he will, again. Thanks for your prayer.”
- “I read Matt before dinner and decided to pleasure my stomach somewhat before tormenting it while necessarily correcting his usual ...”
- “I left the CF Co. after 13 years. It originated in the best American way. An individual borrowed $1,000 ...”
- “An axiom in personnel hiring when I was doing it, was:
"People will do what they have done." If continually ...”
- “With no serious answer to the truth, one must try a joke. Hard to even conceive yours as "joke", unless ...”
- “"The United States deserve better than rightist jurists who throw a hizzy fit when they don't get their way ...”
- “I'm trying to make this short. I told you why you cya'd in the same sentence that I ...”
- “Mike W. - I agree with most everything you write. I had not forgotten that your stated side was and is ...”
- “Mike M. - To "cya" you repeat the premise (false!) that (You only referred to conservative) even though a person has ...”
- “"my opinion does not need to uphold some sort of image." It definitely does! You stated this opinion to shape ...”
- “Mike W. - I threw the "egg" at MM only to indicate one source that does not proclaim the outcome of ...”
- “Mike M. - "he specifically identified clear limits that were previously not set as far as case law goes. We now ...”
- “"Did Chief Justice Roberts Craft a New, More Limited Commerce Clause?
In a word: No. Or, even if yes, just ...”
- “Our great oracle has blessed us again with the low down on our conservative population.
While he scans "nearly a ...”
- “I do side with you in regard to the emissions from Schneebaum's brain.”
- “Michael - I understand your thought about precedent. This is imo, what BO is now about. Every item on his agenda ...”
- “I thot the Germans vinted, potato schnapps.”
- “Mike - I hate to belabor the subject, but Ginsburg's dis-respectful language about CJ's writing, notwithstanding, she also wrote ...”
- “Tell Jona, there was nothing in the Decision about the 21 new tax increases, or that the destructive student loan ...”
- “Mike W. - I have now read as much of the Decision as I intend to read. (I thot you wrote ...”
- “J. Hopfenblatt "how you're gonna demonstrate to the rest of us that a blog post necessarily contains more truth ...”
- “Michael - I had a much lengthier message about the decision, but either my lap top or our host flipped me ...”
- “Michael - No one is pissed at you for your input on this subject.
Your sense of fair play is evident ...”
- “"Jonathan Hopfenblatt June 30, 2012 | 5:43 p.m.
You guys thought I was Paul Allaire too,"
You appear critical ...”
- “The "Decision"! Mike can tell us, did the decision mention the 21 new tax hikes, 12 of which are on ...”
- “"What will the expanded capacity be?"
77,004. The last 4 will be behind the scoreboard. We could get you ...”
- “"21 new taxes on Americans
The high court’s ruling leaves in place 21 tax increases in the health-care law ...”
- “MW - "A pundit by the name of Erick Erickson says, "because John Roberts concluded it was a tax, the Democrats ...”
- “MW - "without objection", you are correct about, "it is not SCOTUS's job to protect us from ourselves." The oddity ...”
- “Mike -
Ice cream notwithstanding, did they vote with Roberts, or did Roberts vote with them? I had read the syllabus ...”
- “Mike W. - You make me wonder as well. I thought naming me a moron with the bomb as adjective, was ...”
- “I had been wondering if the 4 liberals upheld the mandate on the same basis as did Roberts.
"Justice Roberts ...”
- “From Forbes, "So, why would AHIP (American Health Insurers lobby) try to secretly destroy a legislative scheme that would drive ...”
- “Yeah, Lewis, try anywhere but here. Thanks for your cooperation.”
- “"...and work to build consensus and compromise to advance the general welfare."
Is that what we got from the Democrat ...”
- “And Lindsey Graham says, during Ocare
Repeal debate, every Republican will ask every Democrat speaking against repeal, "are you speaking ...”
- “UMC, Ellis. I knew I had earned a lashing, after I pressed the post button. Thanks for making it the ...”
- “I would wager that most "static" about the issue is not that "the Messiah has just arrived!" Far more imo ...”
- “Mark - we're adding 6000 seats to our stadium. We'll have 9th largest in S.E.C.
- “Miami Herald wrote before 2008 election, Claire McCaskill supported Obama after receiving $10,000 donation. "Hillary Clinton didn't give ...”
- “Columbia Jaycees sold Independence Day fireworks for years until they burned the stand down in front of their new building ...”
- “Mike - And we pay these people and give them shelter and protection in NYC! Reagan quit paying because of the ...”
- “I wrote,...""damning" evidence at the last."
I should have written, "at the last of your piece"”
- “Gary - I plugged "those indicted in oil for food scandal" into google and got
- “"did Saddam Hussein not reap the benefits of Halliburton's presence in Iraq as they restored Iraq's oil industry ...”
- “Mark - Have we finally covered it all? Had been looking for something more important but our "Monticello" is all I ...”
- “K. Geringer - You certainly are missing much. Had you not noted that your statement, "an owner tearing down his own ...”
- “Micheal - Thanks for that! I love taste! I have long stated that "some folks (maybe ones that love bread and ...”
- “Matt - "is anyone else sad at the thought of how much horror this steer probably felt,"
Aren't you draping ...”
- “"Lime Marinade:" - I suspect the soy sauce and garlic did the trick.
"Well, we're going to suck it up ...”
- “Kevin G. - Ms. Nolen never makes "a point about all of politics." "Some of the people who have a lot ...”
- “A bird flew into the carport, today, turned back and fluttered somewhat,'til I could see it caught a winged ...”
- “Another note (slightly off subject), with the exceedingly warm winter, shouldn't there be a great influx of insects? I ...”
- “I had a close encounter with a bat shortly after moving into our new home in 1980. We believe it ...”
- “"Hey, I was a McGovern democrat for a while." Even tho that nut wanted to give every American fifty bucks ...”
- “"Hey! I resemble that!"
I said, I was kidding, be proud, Man!”
- “Ellis - Imo, "How soon we forget!" is no longer the problem. May I assume that you and we others having ...”
- “Joy, Missourian - How can one rationalize the allowance of these gross, disgusting comments (written by some of your most gross ...”
- “Mark S - "If you mean this specific lengthy encounter,"
No, I was referring to the time spent on this blog ...”
- “Obama's, Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act gave more aid to trial lawyers in their quest for "Pay", than to ...”
- “I thought I might take a minute about my "brand" of posting. I am conservative. I consider socialism the greatest ...”
- “mike - You left me wondering. Whom were You attacking, me or Cookley?”
- “I felt lucky and honored,at the time and still do, to have had dinner with Mel and his wife ...”
- “"I would love to see some fact checking on comments."
This must be a liberal. Others, when they feel fact ...”
- “I'm sure the "Cheney incident" was not your only experience in our days of political correctness in speech or ...”
- “"Despite the backlash in regards to University of Missouri Press, though, Hollingshead said Wolfe is not reconsidering his decision to ...”
- “Imo - One would think possibly, that with the formally disgusting, slang words that have now been added to our dictionary ...”
- “Thought it might be wise to separate this one. Have you ever had a can of "Florida Keys Fish A ...”
- “M. S. - "the (now-defunct) Roadhouse Grill?" Could you have been referring to the Road Kill Grill? "You kill 'em, we ...”
- “If not your teachers, where did you learn to ignore anything detrimental to Democrats?
We have just gone back before ...”
- “rc - Pointless is right. If I wrote "the sun will rise again tomorrow", you would object. Why? Because I'm ...”
- “Instead of exploring my personality so thoroughly, why not "cook my goose" and name the Democrat?”
- “How simplistic can one poster become? I started to ask you to name a Democrat with some power toward that ...”
- “"I find this somewhat disingenious." True. There is a lot of that in our legal system. A few years ago ...”
- “"And the higher up the political food chain you go, the more money you best have in your hand to ...”
- “This is the "Earth Justice site".
1. Founded in 1971 as the Sierra Club Legal Defense Fund
- “Sure Hank, jokes are not appropriate about the eco-terrorists known as Earth First.
"Tree spiking is a common tactic that ...”
- “"making fun of an opponent's name is rather childish," Absolutely true. Sometimes, however, we have to laugh to keep ...”
- “ss - the Post Dispatch expert is supposed to be an objective journalist. I am a conservative individual. No Hypocrisy!
- “My statement. "May I correct you to, "F.C. Presents the truth in discussions with liberals"? YOU insert word, Only ...”
- “"did you see the exit polling for Presidency in Wisconsin?
No, but did you know Wisconsin is a Blue State ...”
- “"ONLY Republicans can save this nation, ONLY Frank Christian knows the truth when he's arguing with liberals. There...Happy ...”
- “Thank you Louis!
Ellis - The Marine pilot I have mentioned as having flown into Key West via the Navel Air ...”
- “You have gone to great lengths to build yourself a pedestal, which as I have noted, has no Foundation. You ...”
- “Not only "researched", have lived through it. As I feared for my itemization for you, you have only discerned that ...”
- “Ellis - I googled boiled peanuts to make certain we were on the same page, and sure enough boiled peanuts are ...”
- “I thought about adding more, after my last,but then this thread is "black and blue"
Try this - "Is lack ...”
- “s s - "Is lack of fiscal responsibility of some,reason to destroy livelihood of the rest?", has nothing to do ...”
- “One mention of truth produces, as T. Eagleton used to write, an "outpouring" of fanatical hysterics. I used Huf Post ...”
- “Thanks Ellis, I had always "assumed", I suppose, that Columbia SC, was far larger(perhaps double)than "our'n".
- “The other paper, on Sat, has as an entertainment Frame Games. Words are arranged in a framework and one is ...”
- “Another brilliant post. What majority? We are governed under a representative republic, not the collective consensus of anyone from anywhere ...”
- “MF - "Passable" is the key word here, Frank." Previously, "I'm talking
about specific, passable budget cuts." Why do you ...”
- “Schneebaum - Read Ellis of 6:o8A. He is right. The attacks indicate to me, not boredom, but interest and such ...”
- “You'll be waiting 'til next Jan, longer if elections don't rid us of these liberal gluttons. "passable budget ...”
- “Mark F. - "There's no practical way to cut the budget enough to balance it."
Tho you continue to spray ...”
- “"Like it matters very much." Just watch!”
- “df - You take a week, then come back with this? I have been gone nearly four days of every other ...”
- “Better stay our of the "sauce", rc. The only thing you got right about me was your first sentence after ...”
- “"Vote for Ron Paul! End the wars!" and the U.S.A. as we know it!
This is why Paul ...”
- “Quite a bit of news from Destin, you got it I'm sure. Everyone at Mizzou still happy to be ...”
- “OMG, he is at it again!. Another lame attempt to make socialism sound attractive, without of course, ever mentioning the ...”
- “This exchange has brought back example of what we had before Rush.
A female on KFRU had a P.M ...”
- “s. simmons - "What's wrong with me writing "I have heard" when referring to Rush's show?". I owe an ...”
- “I just thought, I should have written "designated" liberal, Simon Rose. They all think they are entitled.”
- “ss - You have reduced your comments to OO credibility! "I have heard"? That is the fault daily discussed about liberals ...”
- “steve - More generalized nonsense. My comment was "for liberals" and "any liberal", then you decide I was writing about You ...”
- “Gosh, it takes awhile for liberals to gather their earth shattering evidence that "Limbaugh lies all the time!" I googled ...”
- “ss - "You didn't dispute the fact of prominent liberals serving while these prominent gung-ho conservatives "had other priorities" though ...”
- “"There's a letter to the President on the Missourian's main website...Perhaps we can do as Republicans do ...”
- “steve s - Your first paragraph may have indicated that you thought his remark obscene and was a fair comment.
- “steve - No, I believe I understand perfectly, as anyone would. On a thread about liberals blaming our richest for Their ...”
- “steve s. - Unlike yourself, I knew that my post was asinine. Perhaps I should have just written that your senseless ...”
- “Steve S. - Your lengthy dissertation should be entitled, "Much Ado About Nothing". We wouldn't tell William.”
- “"Perhaps the best form of government is a blend of various philosophies..."
O.K., LS, you accept these facts, "communism ...”
- “A priceless vision of history! To assault our capitalist system and blame a leader, you place the entire blame on ...”
- “Don, you have employed "patriotism" to bolster your argument with the leftist hard heads. Love of ones flag, or country ...”
- “That I have considered and studied both of these men and their advice cannot be allowed in your leftist tunnel ...”
- “I extend the same invitation to you!”
- “"Also, Nixon continued the war for 6 fruitless, pointless years, and he is responsible for a genocide..."
Communists caused that ...”
- “"adding to the landslide of illogical and hypocritical mess of ideological Fox news propaganda that is your writing."
Harvey Golub ...”
- “Louis - A little bit different version of our history, right? Again, it happens all the time with liberals.
I got ...”
- “And made better grades than John Kerry!”
- “Yeah James, apparently, this columnist and family could only be concerned with the action of R' R. Nixon, not those ...”
- “"The real concern is that excesses, practices and policy related to the most powerful of the economic elite are creating ...”
- “Facts that will work for everyone are the complete ones.
Mr, Foote was forced to omit the other branch of ...”
- “Great economist, Congressman, Richard Armey, has stated, paraphrase: "The only thing government can do to quell recession is reduce the ...”
- “You, put these Wikipedia words about "trickle down economics" in your economists mouths, "Proponents of these policies claim that if ...”
- “Other posts have been humorous here as well.
To kick the "entitlement can, down the road", refers to every Administration ...”
- “Mark - "we will also have two schools located in Columbia, South Carolina being the other."
Yeah, one is bigger, the ...”
- “JH -
Your 1st quote, no mention of Clinton, but,
"The current Bush administration's claim that it inherited a recession ...”
- “Jon H. This is it in a nut shell! Why not dispute my contention about the Democrat leadership you so ...”
- “"I specifically linked only to comments Bush made DURING his presidency, per Karl's request." And J. H., they proved ...”
- “Richard S. - Beautiful!”
- “"I'm going to ask Frank Christian to go to this with me!"
Why? I have been dismayed at the ...”
- “J. H. - Sorry some of these stories have been changed. Try "obama criticizes bush for economy"
First read msnbc is ...”
- “J. H. You upset me. I posted this to compare with your lame presentation on the subject and you didn ...”
- “To think that anything Democrat #2 in U.S. Senate, Richard Durbin, might do, will benefit the American consumer in ...”
- “If I presented a list of those included in my first sentence, above, your name would be on it. Stop ...”
- “Louis - And now sex rears it's ugly head, from nitwits with nothing else to add?
"We're talking about ...”
- “B. Brandon - Exemplar of what? Whether so intended or not, you have reproduced the two sides we have been debating ...”
- “Whoa, shiller Schneebaum! An Impeached President and a Republican controlled Congress, handed W. Bush "the country in the best fiscal ...”
- “Of course, we are only concerned now, with which black people a retired Marine officer should choose as hero. A ...”
- “Mark - I learned of the Base from a former Marine pilot friend, who told me he had visited the Keys ...”
- “"Is it a lame brain or liberal ideology that continually causes liberals to omit or ignore any words damaging to ...”
- “B. Brandon - "What did I miss, sir?"
You seem to have missed a lot, unless you are just another hypocritical ...”
- “R. Cookley - This is hard for you isn't it? Were you able to understand any of my May 26 ...”
- “OK, 4 yr old, "At a fund-raising event for Democrats in Dallas, where Bush now lives, Obama said the former ...”
- “Another thought. Though Bush did not blame Clinton in any of Hopfhenblatt's quotes, having picked these as such, would ...”
- “"Please find me one, just one, example of President Bush blaming anything on Presdident Clinton once Bush took office."
- “a adams - That climate change exists is beyond question. That we human beings, with our carbon emissions, are now causing ...”
- “R. Cookley - "And then Frank continues blaming the recession on Clinton." This a generality of the sort, liberals such as ...”
- “Bob Brandon - You too show the ability, or willingness to ignore any fact that does not fit your "story". It ...”
- “"Democrats, and Obama, want cheap gasoline to squander also."
What an irresponsible statement! Obama's Sec. of Energy doesn't ...”
- “Mark, your ability to revise and/or ignore pertinent facts that do not fit with your perceived problems and solutions ...”
- “He won't define it for me, but I have to wonder why DF would bring up "climate change" during ...”
- “Rich Cookley - You,(I deleted, sir) are out of line. Do you have anything, beyond the 5th grade of a ...”
- “Christopher - "How many times do we have to rehash this?"
I suppose until you stop your fictitious crap about the ...”
- “Louis S. - Great response! We are discussing politics and you turn to what? Family relations? Psychiatry? What? Like the other ...”
- “Louis S. - Do you dream these posts the night before, or do you make them up as you go along ...”
- “Matt A. - Do you read what you write? You wrote, "To say that Republicans are fiscal conservatives is absolute nonsense ...”
- “More, ""liberal detractors, whom take great pride in their exotic and unique, "name calling" (in lieu of fact)".
Is this ...”
- “More, "liberal detractors, whom take great pride in their exotic and unique, "name calling" (in lieu of fact)"!
Is this ...”
- “Mark F. - ""The only thing that pulled us out of the depression was WW2"
Hm. What's going to pull ...”
- “R. Cookley - "Frank is unable to get through a paragraph without screaming "liberal" or "socialist" while declaring Republicans as our ...”
- “Rush Limbaugh despises liberalism. He truthfully so states each and every day of the 5 days per week he broadcasts ...”
- “"An outright lie. A total nontruth. Beyond fiction." Sir, you have described your own posts to a T!
To ignore ...”
- “Above posters, learn to recognize truth and accept it when you see it, you'll be alright. If not, the ...”
- “My experience with snapping turtle began in early teens at the old Ridgeway's Lake. That one was definitely larger ...”
- “Sorry, but sometimes you seem to cry out for disagreement.
That turtle is no giant. I had one that large ...”
- “Count me out! I've already married this one twice. I don't need a third time "charm". Besides, if ...”
- “Not sure about Don, but I already am married, to a beautiful, female, WOMAN! If we continue with the liberal ...”
- “"For the record, one of my best and oldest friends has served in active combat duty in both Iraq and ...”
- “m. arnall - Try to absorb these few instances of your inaccurate thoughts and posts.
Louis, the "basher" wrote "Bashing the ...”
- “Mark S. - I didn't know this about the A-10, though do recall an airplane named "warthog".
While in Keys ...”
- “M. Arnall - "Frank would like to see everyone that believe differently than him banished from the county."
Another, absolutely false ...”
- “Of course Mark! "Religion, like energy or climate change, must not be a political football."
Problem is, all three, plus ...”
- “"You don't actually believe in the separation of church and state? Sad and ridiculous."
Sorry Ms. Johnston, but Mr ...”
- “I thot we were no longer speaking, Louis, but you have apparently broken the short silence.
I didn't know ...”
- “Oh my! now remember,shouldn't include God in these conversations. I had thought of the comparison between "Louie and ...”
- “Louis - Are you implying that I'm in the same boat with you?
- “Is Senator Patrick Leahy still trying to get charges together on Bush and Cheney? That is all he has done ...”
- “GS - Passionate about the job? Your every post on this subject indicates that none of our elected officials are passionate ...”
- “I think my #3 should say "reduce" market values.”
- “Gary's #2 - Whom should we suppose would run for an elected office, knowing that their career after office would ...”
- “Mr. Straub has, knowingly or not, given us a "road map" for the destruction of our representative republic, now enjoyed ...”
- “Sorry, James K, our liberals are grown, tho their propagated fiction such as that of Mr. Straub's above, may ...”
- “"Frank, If he is such a great man why was this done in secret invitation only in our house that ...”
- “Hasn't anyone noted that Schneebaum is not into reasons or reasoning. His seems to be to spew insults and ...”
- “"I wonder if when they finally run out of money, what extremes are they willing to go to get more ...”
- “To espouse "the fact that Limbaugh is considered by some devout Republicans as an embarrassment to the values that those ...”
- “Ellis - I'm not sure a pink B-25 would be "wonderful". In Zsa zsa's language it would probably be ...”
- “I hope these comments to be just interesting as I'm not trying to "top" the last one read.
- “If I keep telling these "war stories", Jack Hamm will be after me for sure.
While stationed at the Bordeaux ...”
- “Don M. - Thanks for the Iraqi WMD information. Many of these folks must now admit, at least to themselves, that ...”
- “"A mind is a terrible thing to waste."”
- “matt arnall - "Does this sound like anyone you know, Frank." Actually, yes! The description fits You, to a T!”
- “Ellis - "I was thinking about posting the same thing."
I knew it was old, but had no idea it was ...”
- “Ellis - Hope this post lasts until you can read it.
The young mountain man showed up back home on the ...”
- “matt arnall - Tell a liberal the truth and one becomes "a one sided bigot".
Rather than relieve yourself with words ...”
- “Brian Trenhaile - "That is the confession of one liberal's position. This is not THE liberal position on our country ...”
- “Just got here. Liberals, liberals, liberals!
Col., you may, or may not have set some records with your piece. Not ...”
- “Justin - Watch it! The thought police are preparing to pounce!”
- “Brian T. - "Limbaugh: Obama "Inherited A AAA Credit Rating." Rush Limbaugh opened his August 8 radio show by saying of ...”
- “BT - Try to just absorb this without the liberal jazz.
"Yet the Republicans, Fox News, and I'm sure yourself ...”
- “When my grandfather passed away while I was at Kessler AFB, Biloxi, MS I got a "hop" on either B-25 ...”
- “"Their liberty, their financial well being, their religion. All are at risk with today's liberalism." Is a true statement ...”
- “"I think this thread is played out. Time for a new wacky J.Karl article to obsess over."
Yeah, Right ...”
- “"such an obvious and glaring error on your part does not bode well for your credibility". Some others credibility has ...”
- “I'm reading a book in which A. Tyler a Scottish history teacher, U. of Edinburgh, 1787, is quoted. "He ...”
- “Mark F. - "Believe it or not, taxation and spending policies don't affect the economy very much, and a lot ...”
- “Either God or the Missourian sometimes serve us in strange ways. Try this one.
- “Cute or not, I think Ray's link is worth advertising again.
"They no longer wanted to equalize the status ...”
- “M. Martin - Tracy posted slander, "while the actual editorial is not really worth dignifying with response", and ridiculed the conservative ...”
- “"What is "LofA"?" From here, that looks like LofO, which would be My abbreviation for Lake of Ozarks.”
- “Joy - Perhaps You should be congratulated. 87 comments and it ain't blue yet?”
- “Tracy G. - "while the actual editorial is not really worth dignifying with response, I must mention that to date there ...”
- “T. Black - If you are addressing me,why not? It could cost our government only one more $1000. max deduction ...”
- “"If it weren't for those liberal movements, just think how well off we'd be today!"
"reminds us today ...”
- “Thanks Ellis. I had a fear with that post, that you might not detect the position of the tongue in ...”
- “JonH - Do you believe, You surprised Anyone by dancing around, but never touching my premise? Your dance ("two step" seems ...”
- “JonH. has the problem that anyone over 50 years of age is able to detect. The proof of his statements ...”
- “"A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie"
Shot down? By Dale Carnegie?”
- “Brian Trenhaile - If your post means that I proved Mark Foecking's point, why not give us a break and ...”
- “This, the Col.'s piece , is not about a War on Women. It is about a propaganda campaign launched by ...”
- “Brendon S. - Don't feel forgotten. Yours, "It's called an echo chamber". Sorry, it is not! It is called ...”
- “Jona H. - "Karl said: "The Republican party must be an extremely powerful force,..."
Your,"first post was merely a comparison ...”
- “J. Karl M. - I have to side with Mr. Straub on this one. He did Not "cherry pick his examples ...”
- “"And a lazy man's gotta be lazy."
Fits Mr. Bushes contribution to this forum, precisely!”
- “"Some want to pity
The billionaires. "Trickle down"
Hasn't and won't work."
No one pities the billionaires! Most ...”
- “A really interesting piece in this paper, would be one having to do with reason so many among us are ...”
- “"Frank, obviously you have not visited the ponds created by Peabody that will to this very day not support life ...”
- “Mark S. - I should have identified the boats as "go fast". They were built for racing and drug smuggling. While ...”
- “Mark S. - New subject. But first, do you know, or care anything about "offshore" boats?”
- ““The Energy Department’s loan-guarantee program, enacted in 2005 with bipartisan support has backed nearly $38 billion in loans for ...”
- “"Why do these cigarette tax proponents hate the poor?" I can't explain that, but can recommend a more exact ...”
- “"Since most of the proponents of this most dirty of all fuel sources are probably old enough to remember when ...”
- “Imo, Elaine, the authors, and all the rest, are not interested in the effect of coal, we have Finger Lakes ...”
- “Mark S. - ".hey, I know where to find some salt!". Good point! They eat a meal, then go look for ...”
- “Kevin - "But I'd rather not have the removal of freedom and threat of discrimination codified in law to prevent ...”
- “Mark - This is the first study I came to, listing incidents since it became necessary to "follow the law" in ...”
- “K. Gamble - I'm saying that discussion of sexual orientation or the solicitation that may come with it are better ...”
- “Kevin Gamble - The Board member's statement was not propaganda and neither was it false. It was at the end ...”
- “As a former one term member of our School Board stated when he left: Our children, in public schools, are ...”
- “Mark S. - It seems, since we've discussed crocodiles, they come into the news, "every time one turns around".
- “"You see where I'm going with this."
Yeah, off the deep end, as always! Where you won't go ...”
- “G. Straub - An interesting post, yours. Quite like I had expected.
I wrote about religion, as in Christianity. You ignored ...”
- “Michael W. - Can contribute to your lament about this bush. It has been discussed here before and I thought either ...”
- “Ellis Smith - I have waited for the outcry from our left about this, latest of yours,description of a structure ...”
- “"I do truely regret having said that about a tree."
Perhaps, if you hugged one, they would all feel better.”
- “Ellis - "Frankly, I doubt that I ever will."
You blamin' Me? Still laughing!”
- “"..As if the wealthy haven't been waging a war on the rest of us, too. What?!? The repressed are ...”
- “Matt Arnall, seems not able to conceive the image of an honest legislator. If he could, he would be on ...”
- “Mark F. - I have long wondered how bubbles are caused, Tech bubble of 1990s in particular. Have you noted information ...”
- “Mark F. - Heaven help us! Even you.”
- “H.R. 4173 (111th): Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act will be repealed right after Obamacare (if scotus ...”
- “Brian Trenhaile - You embarrass yourself, again. Are you as certain of your reading skills as you are of your ideology ...”
- “Christopher - "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993"
This itemizes the Clinton tax and Fee increases and you can note they ...”
- “Just now noted that I misspelled Karl, above. Sorry. Mr. Foote will probably post SEE?”
- “Christopher, you read as ill-informed as the one I wrote to earlier, we know, however you are not!
"It conveniently ...”
- “No, Carl, from Mr Trenhaile's post, prior to yours, it is clear that he should have many unanswered questions ...”
- “This writer, having crunched static numbers, now sees another way to convince the poorer voters that more monies should be ...”
- “"Who wants to go swimming on top of another... GARAGEZILLA!!! Getting a tan with the strong smell of car exhaust ...”
- “Here they are again. Foote&Foecking, two great minds, reading like mediocre 'coon dogs, "barking up the wrong tree".
- “Brian T. - Not "idea".
At risk of antagonizing you again, we know what the Democrat idea consists of. The "term ...”
- “"their fair share.", again. Most worn out term in the liberal vocabulary. Clinton, Gore, Reich & Co. used it in every ...”
- “Should we not hope that the above lengthy description of the condition of our schools and the recommendations needed to ...”
- “matt a. - Who told you, "Lobbiest= filling the pockets of polititians until they have sold their vote to that lobbiest ...”
- “Brian T. - "But still a good article detailing how the rich get richer." Your posts, that I have read, have ...”
- “"Wouldn't affect me at all Frank." That is the correct answer!
Everyone's "fair share" was first introduced as ...”
- “"O Missourian, why do you subject us to these inchoate ramblings?"
That was easy to write. Anything else to allow ...”
- “B. Trenhaile - As stated, your article was about tax loopholes. Too bad the agenda did not allow you to name ...”
- “New information! We elect our governmental representatives to read "polls", then vote accordingly.”
- “Mark F. - "but it wouldn't make a lot of difference to someone with an income over a million.)
- “Each of the two parties, D & R, are hoping and planning on big changes for our country imposed by their ...”
- “"Americans don't elect fringe candidates." Should read, "Americans don't Want to elect fringe candidates."
They do, too often ...”
- “Jimmy, "pit bull", Bearfield - He takes a bite, never lets go and just keeps shaking!
Problem is, writer has no ...”
- “Somewhat contentious, aren't we? If the coach hadn't wrecked his bike would we know that he had the ...”
- “Wrecking your bike, cracking 3 ribs and ones neck, surely has to do with the way one drives. We read ...”
- “Brian Trenhaile - "I don't make over $1 million, so the millionaire benefits don't apply to me."
You clearly ...”
- “Good point, Don - "I too dropped out of the NRA. They gave too much support to liberal legislators who voted ...”
- “""The idea was that Kansas City would be a demonstration project ,,,,,"
The billions here extracted from State of MO taxpayers ...”
- “M. Sherman - As noted, something interesting to write about before MU women softball beat FL women somewhere in the NCAA ...”
- “Try this one for Obama and founders.
"I don't know if they ...”
- “"Jesus was one of humanity's greatest peace and human rights activists, so yes, I try to follow the example ...”
This time it was not Bush's fault.”
- “"DerrickF asks, "I wonder where youth got the idea that using guns was the way to manage their problems?"
- “John - This is hard for you. My point is and has been, where do you suppose your mom and dad ...”
- “You just wrote basically what Mike M. wrote way back. "somehow I knew what was wrong and right without religion ...”
- “"People can learn right from wrong by being raised right even if you don't put the fear of God ...”
- “She has no solution. Never will have, until she as well as we embrace the real problem. As has been ...”
- “"Mr. Rankin and the other young man had a long standing fued over something petty." And now in the 2000s ...”
- “Kevin, Gregg reads almost as though he were promoting Christianity!
I hope none of the public officials at that meeting ...”
- “Yeah, but not interesting enough. Only subject I could think of yesterday was a Doris Day joke. Decided not to ...”
- “Are the people being properly Taxed in regard to these impending disasters?”
- “Gary - OK, lets assume "my" scientists are wrong! What have "your" unknown, "thousands" of scientists done about the problem?
- “Mark F., cannot, or will not deal with the fact that "partisan politics" come from Politicians!
The government of Florida ...”
- “Year 2000, I was riding old U.S. Airways in return from Amsterdam. Having read everything else within reach, I ...”
- “See, Nathan? Another lengthy recitation of the supposed condition of our earth, telling us perhaps we'll know something in ...”
- “Nathan W. - I have studied your daily kos piece thoroughly. Now let me explain it to you. It is another ...”
- “It is usually best to accept new facts as presented and not ignore them.
M.E. Mann's hockey stick ...”
- “When were these broken records set?
"Illinois had its warmest winter since ...”
- “Stupid comes easy for many of us.”
- “Billy Rose noticed a small souvenir shop near the entrance of his magnificent Acquacades in 1939 NY Worlds Fair. It ...”
- “Mark S. - Yeah, a funny thing just happened. There had been nothing in computer land and had about decided the ...”
- “I had always thought of the American kids in France in relation to the theory of our politically correct educators ...”
- “Jimmy may have the problem noted of a man at a civic club meeting some time ago ( you may now ...”
- “I've never forgotten as a kid, grandma took me to see a movie made by "Bring 'em back alive ...”
- “Sent to Bordeaux, France in 1950's USAF, married GI's brought their families and were given a "station allowance ...”
- “"It seems to me like the changes have only been at the margins; certainly not a ~700% increase of new ...”
- “"About 18 months ago, a guy came through Kennet selling alligators and sold about 50."
Jimmy, were you aware of ...”
- “MM - I might add, we don't need anymore information on the men!”
- “I figured that, but could not let your unimaginably insulting, name-calling incident go without reprimand. Just kidding.
I understood that ...”
- “Orlando? A water park ride? I'm a "stick in the mud"?”
- “Felt something was wrong. Keys have bona fide crocodiles. Believe that sign was at Miccosukee Indian Village up on 41 ...”
- “Mark S. - I'm not expert with my laptop, and after changing pages a couple of times while I was ...”
- “Mark - No, there was an effort to acquire a Bengal tiger. A fellow, as I recall, had one caged at ...”
- “Good! reading useless nonsense is a waste of time.”
- “Brian Trenhaile - "Are you inferring the President said that?" I Heard Obama say that, in a campaign speech! You, a ...”
- “Into the Apple Jack again, I see.”
- “"Take Truman, along with Mike (the LSU Tiger mascot) and Aubie (Auburn's tiger), lock 'em in a cage together ...”
- “JB - Don't forget,Brian is speaking for the "huddled masses", not individual human beings.
Brian also queries, "Do I ...”
- “From a story in an Outdoor Life magazine, long ago. If you want one to pay for shooting you, in ...”
- “Gary - I noted my typo after I rechecked the whole bit to ascertain that you were against the legal challenge ...”
- “"Nice work David. It would appear that this week, column wise, is one of great minds thinking alike."
"Good column ...”
- “Gary, my failure to capitalize the first letter of your last name in my post, was a purely accidental typo ...”
- “Gary s. - "Do you devote your love, support, and defense to the chunk of land.. You forgot to mention "a ...”
- “Gary Straub - It would never occur to you, I'm sure, that continued generalizations, depicting our country as lacking every ...”
- “The U of MO-Columbia mascot is Truman(first name Harry), the Tiger. He has been chosen, nationally as best mascot ...”
- “What about our planet? Sounds like Tom Cruise when criticized for emissions released during an auto race movie. How can ...”
- “University of "Kaintukee", AKA UK, has won another Nat'l Championship over ks jayhawkers of big 12. I applaud!
- “I believe it was Chris Foote, possibly, under another name, proclaimed it a godsend that student loan business had been ...”
- “"Patriotism has become a commercial and political endeavor,". Patriotism has become a dirty word, not to be spoken or expressed ...”
- “Ellis, are our honey bees OK now? They were disappearing continually, I thought, but have not heard or read that ...”
- “"Unlike Joe, the Jayhawk doesn't carry a pistol."
The Jayhawkers of 1800's KS surely did. Regular trips to ...”
- “Let Ellis explain rock chalk. I think it has to do with chalk rhyming with hawk and neither has anything ...”
- “I wrote too quickly there, Chris. Should have stipulated across the board cuts. You will be back writing about the ...”
- “Give it up Chris! Tax cuts DO create additional revenue for government!”
- “You better watch that "Rock whatever" crap!
Another thought about NO. In that city, a hand on the harbor tour ...”
- “Mark S. - I neglected to note that MO-ILL games were played at Edward Jones Dome, which had acoustical problems.”
- “I understand Jimmy Buffet has provided innumerable dollars for planet saving, Global Warming activities. Perhaps Sparks got mixed up?”
- “matt arnall - Too bad that you cannot understand that "You", to my knowledge, have never been attacked on these pages ...”
- “MS - What is the usual embarrassed answer when one screws up KU and UK? "I knew that!"? On the other ...”
- “It'll be KU&KU. next week. Did you know that Bill Self applied for job at Mizzou when they ...”
- “Mark S. - Wildcats are home free, Kans. U is behind as always, until the end. I hope we are watching ...”
- “Mark F. - "I don't see this changing, no matter who is president or who controls congress."
For once I ...”
- “Sorry Mark, I added Ha to my post, if I'd known you have to work in the morning, I ...”
- “Bob Brandon - One answer. Yeah, Right!”
- “And we were advised by many old timers that "snowbirds" were detested by most there.
We chose the Keys for ...”
- “Mark S. - Big 12 plays at Sprint Center in KC,MO. Never been there. Arrowhead Stadium would be looking for ...”
- “Ken M. - I'm glad to read of your political preference and of course accept your explanation regarding Limbaugh. I ...”
- “Mr. Maxey - "As is amply demonstrated every day (Rush L., Fred Phelps, Jerry Springer, "Survivor" contestents),
That you see fit ...”
- “Mark S. - Yesterday, events caused me to look at the title of a reprinted news story and I noted the ...”
- “Bob Brandon - Yours is certainly a case begging for deep study. Though quite obvious, it would seem, that I am ...”
- “Washington Post, (not the "Huff"), today - "“The dark clouds hanging over Rush Limbaugh appear to be lifting,” writes Farhi. “On ...”
- “B. Brandon - In case you have not noticed, the Col. dislikes R. Limbaugh as much as you. Your comments are ...”
- “Rush Limbaugh stated today that his ratings are up "between 10% & 30%". "The advertisers that left are the ones that ...”
- “Mark S. - "Is profanity considered unsportsmanlike conduct?" Nothing I heard or read ever referred to the actual rule.
A paper ...”
- “Bob Brandon - "Anybody who actually paid attention to what Mr. Fluke said already knows that she spoke on the behalf ...”
- “Ellis - Glad to hear you've been "working". As we all know, illness and accidents can happen, even to younger ...”
- “"Democratic critics said any concerns about a president's qualifications to hold office did not seem to arise until Barack ...”
- “Once, in the bathroom of a vacation rental, I read an editorial in the AARP, Modern Maturity magazine, about the ...”
- “Ellis - "Your boo-boo was a small one."
Oh yeah, I've already topped that one. Upset with Henry Waters for ...”
- “Mark - My reference to SEC came from TV report last night. I had not seen the piece in this paper ...”
- “Civil and decent discourse has declined in our country quite symmetrically to the reduction in the images of Jesus Christ ...”
- “Mike - With me sitting on the West 20 yd line, those unholy words must have floated over us, or possibly ...”
- “"It's simply prejudice to attach blame at this point." Absolutely correct. Or to post reward for someone not yet ...”
- “The "conservative racist Klu Klux Klan" was the "militant arm" of the Democratic Party. Zimmermans mother is Peruvian, making him ...”
- “"This needs to run its course."
If liberal Black Panthers, offering $10,000 reward - dead or alive, find Zimmerman, the ...”
- “Mark S. - First, after punching the post button above, I noted I had forgotten difference between bore and boor. I ...”
- “Robin - "And in some cases I do think dogs are smarter than people..."
And there we have the reason for ...”
- “R. Nuttall - "it's a pretty fair bet to say I know more about the breed and its history than ...”
- “MarkS. - In early '60s in Columbia v Neb., Gary Lane our qback was hit about his own two, with back ...”
- “"I have owned Dobermans since the early 1980s. At that time, Dobermans were the "vicious" breed-du-jour.
I disagree with last ...”
- “"The problem with pit bulls is a problem with the owner, not the dog."
Even the ones claiming "racism" (ridiculous ...”
- “Mark - 5th down was best advertised. Our seats were on the 20, 41 rows up giving us a clear shot ...”
- “Mark - Those were good. The idea of having defense tear as many jerseys as possible while everyone on ground was ...”
- “Unfortunately, isn't it 24% of our teens, that now, can't find any place to work?
"Labor Secretary Hilda ...”
- “Has anyone heard from Ellis Smith?”
- “"A feint toward ad hominem, Mr. Christian. I will not join."
A lame admission of factual defeat, but, I accept.”
- “Gregg Allen - If you are hoping that Mr. Shapiro would be upset with your post, I would submit you would ...”
- “Quite interesting. I had not been that "into" rivalry in any sport.
Your mention of Bear Bryant raised memory of ...”
- “"Reagan's rescinding oil import quotas" was a matter of stepping up Carters already in force plan for reductions and ...”
- “This is another liberal "we can't get there from here" piece, designed to remove the heat B. Obama is ...”
- “I'm fairly certain Univ of Kentucky and Univ. of Louisville are in the same state. That's about it ...”
- “All this this about two words from R. Limbaugh. You, nor anyone else that I have heard can mention that ...”
- “"Any thoughts on which teams will be in the Final Four?"
NO! I told you I didn't know anything ...”
- “Mark - Am I somehow supposed to read that factcheck contradicted my post? It did not, many of BO's first ...”
- “Taylor - "Wind turbines can avoid killing many birds by simply keeping the turbines out of migratory flight paths. They could ...”
- “Fla Gators of OUR conference plays Norfolk State, next. This year was fun, but just wait, win or lose better ...”
- “Mark S. - Dejection ++! but life goes on. My formerly Scottish wife who knew nothing about our football or basketball before ...”
- “"I think liberals have conservatives beat when it comes to resistance to change."
Doesn't it depend upon the nature ...”
- “Check out Lindsey Berger with Taylor Dankmyer. They both seem to be trying to inform us of our impending doom ...”
- “"Mizzou's coal plant is certainly in the middle of a community!"
And they remove the bodies each morning before ...”
- “mike m. - I hate to spoil your day, but must advise that tho I expected you to object, I was ...”
- “MF - First, you did not touch the apparent error I've made about McCaskill's vote. For the first time ...”
- “But, Ellis, Our White House and Senate do not seem to be embracing this innovation in production of Energy, tho ...”
- “"I think we could have a few good laughs about what the other side is selling on a pretty regular ...”
- “Could this latest of yours be identified as Bragging? Surely not.
As stated, I'm not in depth about basketball ...”
- “I believe most of today's floating boat docks are installed with walkways of concrete, Usually 2 ft. squares seemingly ...”
- “""We've been over some of the assertions that Boone makes more times than we care to count. But our ...”
- “"Perhaps a stirring haiku might wake everyone up."
Oh! Please! No!”
- “Michael - I can spell your name. noticed the typo too late. Sorry.”
- “Micheal - You said "Jon, if I'm reading you correctly..." I had thought that by now you would have understood ...”
- “And then we have the bitter (because his ox has been gored to death),factless, insinuation and accusation laden, tirade ...”
- “Mark - "Sorry, I guess I was kinda dense not getting the point about the Catholics remark." No, I was remiss ...”
- “"Both are stupid since they assume facts not in evidence.."
Mike was feigning "stupid". Gary?
"Political history didn't start ...”
- “We're turning blue again. Who said MO had a lot of Catholics on the team? The point was that ...”
- “The first time Dan Devine, a Catholic, scheduled ND to play in Columbia, he must have found it necessary in ...”
- “Ellis - As is often the case,am having trouble deciphering a message from the master. In my opinion one must ...”
- “Oh! Now I see.”
- “Ellis - You said you were going to tell a story. Now you assert, it was a Joke! How is one ...”
- “Ellis - See?”
- “No, Ellis, tonight, B. Self & co. should be on their way to Lawrence and Kansas City, MO is "ouren". So ...”
- “A little rivalry bs. Mizzou and Baylor are playing for Big 12, in KC MO. Bill Self KU, stirred things ...”
- “Mark S. - You know, don't you' that Ellis is going to jump on you with both feet? Those at ...”
- “Ellis - I believe the money from TV, ESPN, FOX, etc. has,as one might imagine, made the difference in "big ...”
- “Mark F. - "turning people down for jobs or treating them differently because they have a concealed carry permit or have ...”
- “Another note. I'm sure the only infraction Univ. of Mo. football has ever suffered, was with the recruitment of ...”
- “Mark - Thanks a lot. noting that Kansas was on the list of schools on athletic probation in 1960, caused me ...”
- “No, Holly, Ms Fault stated cost was "$3,000 during law school." Maybe this means lawyers must pay $3000. per ...”
- “Mark - Unfortunately, it seems one trait trumps all in college sports. Not personality, not honesty - the ability to win games ...”
- “Margaret - "if it's best for us we will play you in the future."
Mizzou football schedule is complete. KU ...”
- “Margaret Foster - Must the rivalry end after Mizzou leaves KU in the Big 12? We continually hear from Lawrence: You ...”
- “Rush was wrong to call the lady names. This is what he has apologized for. The only reference she made ...”
- “I have been accused of picking individual points of a post to contradict, rather than discuss the overall intention of ...”
- “Tony Black - You are the one I erroneously referred to as "Tim B." Clinton made a statement about the "poor ...”
- “Ms. Hartley - I too have become "worn out", reading and hearing from those complaining about necessary actions by our military ...”
- “These are the times when liberals really become pathetic. Tim B.,rather than admit B. Clinton's error (can no ...”
- “T. Black - "So tell me, why is Viagra ok, but the pill is not? Why should my money go for ...”
- “Mark F. - of Don, "Vietnamese immigrants came here and did so well"
"the Clinton ...”
- “Oh sure, Mike "that you could keep worms warm during winter fishing by tucking them in your lower lip like ...”
- “Ellis - "you need to remember that I am the product of an intellectually and monetarily* impoverished campus within our University ...”
- “Ellis - " Would Frank even agree to "sometimes correct"?
Well, he spells his name the same way each time, so that ...”
- “J. KARL MILLER: The destructive politics of racism
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 | 6:00 a.m. CST; updated 9:02 ...”
- “It used to cost $10 per car load just to get into Switzerland. They didn't charge anything to leave.”
- “Mark S. - I'm not completely up to date on big 12 revenue sharing, but they were not sharing equally ...”
- “There are guns in so many homes in Switzerland, because of their law.
- “We have static on the line again!”
- “A Columbia radio jockey from IA once said on the air that if one wants to see something in NE ...”
- “Mark S - Nice posts. thank you. In re Nebraska fans: Of course we can't accuse a whole bunch over ...”
- “JH - He already said he was not going to "get in" (this term usually indicates one might expect some reward ...”
- “"What a lame schtick indeed, proving people wrong and all that jazz."
Karl: "For the good of the community and ...”
- “Mr. Hopfenblatt, imo, is unprincipled and neither liberal nor conservative. His schtick, in his effort to gain attention (probably not ...”
- “Sure, Ellis. "why with some universities/conferences football fans get along with each other and why elsewhere they don't ...”
- “Ellis - I had thought Lloyd Carr was from MO and graduated from MU. Wrong again, born in TN and "played ...”
- “J. Bliss - "That would be the gap between; Police,FBI,CIA, and Homeland security."
Would that be the rule instituted ...”
- “"During the Spanish-American War of 1898, reporters, if anything, led cheers for the military. Throughout World War I, journalists considered ...”
- “Mark S. - "I'm sure there aren't many available places to dock your boat on game day." Yeah, wall ...”
- “As stated, we won't be "runnin' off down there" any time soon. I just thought you might have something ...”
- “Mark S. I may have been misunderstood in my last. I was not demeaning your concern for retaining rivalries. I ...”
- “Football rivalries are easy to form. Coach Bill McCartney of Colorado decided the Buffaloes needed a rival and thus declared ...”
- “Mark S. - I once swore never to post until after breakfast. This is why. Broyles is not from that largest ...”
- “Don't know if Ellis and Mike are such great Big 12 fans, in fact don't know either one ...”
- “Mark S. - Yes, "Texas running over everyone." with a proposed channel broadcasting Texas high school games, by ESPN. A commissioner ...”
- “M. Sherman - The Sugar Bowl with Spurrier was memorable with my group, not only because we won but because of ...”
- “Gores lead atty, David Boies was in ethics trouble with FL Bar in 2003. His firm not licensed in FL ...”
- “If Gore could have invented a "brother" for the occasion, he would have done that as well.
He is now ...”
- “Mark S. - Glad you referenced the Sugar Bowl in your welcome. Many here remember the game and Steve Spurrier as ...”
- “"Is this the tactics of some kind of National Union of Progressives? Of course!
Has Liberal Progressivism become a new ...”
- “T. Dance - "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."”
- “T. Dance - "You are not part of the "soon to haves" so it makes no sense to destroy a program ...”
- “Or, no one would have ever heard of a panda bear if some American capitalist had not noted that pandas ...”
- “I couldn't read all of this. I would have been crying. How can anyone knowing this, about Americans living ...”
- “Mike, wonder if we might add to your inquiry, CNN anchor Bernard Shaw, U.S. citizen, who refused debriefing by ...”
- “Don- Thot about commenting upon the obese democrat? in the picture, but decided against it.
Another reminder for liberals, our ...”
- “Gary S. - I don't know what to say. After all this you come up with a single voter who ...”
- “Ellis - When Sunday STL Post, Globe D' and KC Star were sold by kids on corners out of carts, suddenly ...”
- “"Folks, why do these conservatives year after year bring this up?"
A better question. Why do those liberals so adamantly ...”
- “Sorry, Don, I can't help. You'll, I suppose, have to ask "a cross dresser who is halfway through ...”
- “Ellis - I plan to vote often in Columbia and Boone County elections. I must warn you if you should obtain ...”
- “G. Straub - I, like Don, wonder why you do this?
"GW Bush would not have been able to ruin our ...”
- “"Franken likely won the election fair and square."
And hasn't been heard from, since.”
- “Mike - You mean I should tell them, even Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted to stop the illegal actions of the FL ...”
- “T. Black - Sorry you are gone. I was going to ask about your first post on this column.
Chris F ...”
- “Chris C. - I don't know you and just would be interested to learn if you or anyone has found ...”
- “T. Black - I too note your nonchalant demand for "proof" of every statement, while I don't recall you ever ...”
- “Chris - I'm sure it was after 1955 when I returned to Columbia from military service. Another thought would make ...”
- “"Toll highways are too often possible roads to corruption:"
No wonder this Democrat Executive Administration so adamantly, prescribes Toll Roads.”
- “John Ashcroft after his Senate defeat by Mrs. Carnahan, stated when asked about all the irregularities in St. Louis etc ...”
- “T. Dance - "Voting is a constitutional right", for "All persons, born or naturalized in the U.S. and subject to ...”
- “This was just covered at the other paper after a letter from that bastion of American capitalism, League of Women ...”
- “I recall Columbia newspaper article back when Crest (Proctor&Gamble, a CORP.)concluded years of testing that proved to American ...”
- “The game of Dueling Intellects has turned my screen blue again.”
- “"Don Milsop February 21, 2012 | 7:47 p.m.
Long story short, Christians have done more to alleviate pain, suffering ...”
- “"If I close my eyes
Really tight, the world appears
Like I want it to."
I believe it gregg. Please ...”
- “Did they send "him" to Iraq?”
- “Mark F. - "Then why do a lot of economists say the economy is improving?"
"The U.S. economy will grow ...”
- “"Like I said before, such laws have been around for a lot longer than the Bible".
How many Romans were ...”
- “J.H. - "His explanation is what makes it scary as hell that he's in the running for president. He ...”
- “Jon H. - That post (above) is "friggin scary"!”
- “"And as DK says, it won't matter much anyway. He's already explained why."
DK's arguments in this ...”
- “I'm trying to recall what Gregg B. has ever written, "sideways" or "up and down" that has not said ...”
- “Mark Foeking - Barak Obama is, was, a "finge" candidate. No one I ever talked to thought BO could win in ...”
- “J. Karl M. - Sorry, we may have turned the hinge that opens or closes the literary door between us. I ...”
- “Col. M. - I seem to be mixed up (some would add Again), but what are primaries for? Aren't they ...”
- “M. Mentor - I searched but have not found any post that remotely suggests, calling one "a heathan that is unfit ...”
- “MM - Incidentally, an Obama defeat is only a battle in the war for our country. He is now (knowing his ...”
- “I waited for Don's answer to Mike M. Had begun to believe he was on the beach or en ...”
- “JS - The line has been set twice. The first was to provide a voter that might better understand the issue ...”
- “"Amid the furor over "wasteful government spending," when it's pointed out that these voter ID laws are a complete ...”
- “J Schultz - After 40 years it would be somewhat difficult to gain support for a return to age 21 for ...”
- “Apparently, Mark F does not refute my claim that the stated actions were taken with "ulterior motives" in mind, or ...”
- “"The statistics prove there is no problem so obviously there is an ulterior motive."
Lowering voter age to 18, motor ...”
- “JKM - Today an anchor for Fox Business Net Work,Gerri W., unloaded on her guest: Why doesn't the Republican ...”
- “mike m. - Have you ever tried to connect the dots? Liberal condemnation of Christianity (display the ten commandments in a ...”
- “R. Saunders - Here then, is the intellectual observation (yours) concerning the liberal/conservative division in our political arena.
Anyone trying ...”
- “Col.,I must for once disagree. Not with your stance that only Republicans can, or have any intent, to stop ...”
- “I have just spent more time "with Andy Rooney via Rosman.", than I ever did with Rooney.”
- “What I consider "weird" is the inability of some of us to even read about a capitalistic creation of wealth ...”
- “The key words to predetermine that the piece would drip in political bias and be a waste to read are ...”
- “"Aggregate demand" assumes people are sheep. They are not.
Laffer curve explains Low unemployment and much more.
- “"Hmmmmm, where are the downsides?" No unions?”
- “I was writing to a person who, I'm sure has read this author on another blog. If one requires ...”
- “John - You have read this guy on the Trib. He clearly believes the 1st Amendment insures the freedom to lie ...”
- “Don M. - I've been wondering,are you actually acquainted with Ellis Smith? I've only been reading him a ...”
- “"And please don't tell me that this is government's fault. High wages, workplace safety, and environmental protection are ...”
- “Minimum wage is not dead. It will not be increased in MO in 2012, being indexed to "consumer price index ...”
- “Mark - Your continued presentation of static numbers which never refer to any changes in spending habits of our lawmakers or ...”
- “"Since minimum wage employees only make up 2.5% of our hourly employees, any lack of hiring due to this ...”
- “Chris - To acknowledge a "financial collapse" in which all our business,(except, somehow our bankers) are having to find cost ...”
- “Chris - "Raising the minimum wage in 2006 did not cause an approximate 6% jump in the teenage unemployment rate by ...”
- “Imo, the balloting was important enough that you got there early to cast your ballot for one you were certain ...”
- “"Disband MODOT now!" Or, at least put them under a new Administration.”
- “"Personally, I would rather pay a higher gas tax. Our state's political representatives don't know squat about toll ...”
- “"I agree with Sparks. Low capital gains taxes haven't exactly produced an economic utopia in the US."
They have ...”
- “"First, I find it telling that the double tax on wages, from federal income taxes and FICA taxes, was not ...”
- “"We need viable 3rd and 4th and 5th parties, direct voting, and instant runoff. That would shake things up a ...”
- “hank o - You do realize that while I was referring to the feats of Newt Gingrich, my specific reference was ...”
- “"Newt insists on a revisionist review of his own career, crediting himself with being a man of big ideas and ...”
- “"a general election of either casting one's vote for what one believes is the lesser of two evils or ...”
- “"And let's not play any word games."
"atheists today are among the most despised people out
To support ...”
- “M. Mentor -"Yes, we walk a fine line between societal morality and morality based on a particular religious belief."
- “"Well, he owns a flag lapel, so he's obviously qualified to run others' lives for them."
OMG, Richard, do ...”
- “You have stated you are not inclined to divulge the specifics of your complaint with religion,but it must be ...”
- “Every fascist, communist, government ever formed has first condemned religion. Founding fathers of United States of America, promoted it. Would ...”
- “Mark F. it seems, must persist. Why is it not possible for one to discern clear differences in history of ...”
- “"Question - Is it time to discard the Electoral College for of Presidential election?"
The only ones that are interested in ...”
- “Jon H. - "You said I don't know the definition of "truth" or "proof."
My post: "Jon H. - You clearly ...”
- “Mike M. - "city boy's are going to force the poor newt out of his natural habitat..."
Newts idea, Contract ...”
- “Ray - The way I get it, Bilderbergs were just first in Europe. CFR was instigated here and started the Trilateral ...”
- “Tony B. - "The money that troubles me is the lobbists that line the pockets of the politicians of both parties ...”
- “Messrs. Black & Mentor, One waits for "money" to be prohibited in our politics. (I know you are only referring to ...”
- “Jon H. - You clearly prefer to ignore the definitions regarding "truth" and "proof".
"All your posts ever say is "lol ...”
- “Ray - Why not mention Council on Foreign Relations and
Trilateral Commission and automatically become a "conspiracy theorist"?
This the problem ...”
- “Chris - We have covered this more than once, long ago. Reagan signed the '86 tax act with the promise from ...”
- “Those that have been successful, i.e. Rich, in this country are probably the ones best qualified to run our ...”
- “Mr. Mentor - Chris Foote has just displayed what many would agree is his only interest in America's economy. The ...”
- “He also does great ice sculpture.”
- “JH - "People respond to my posts. Most people ignore yours, even your fellow conservatives."
My rebuttal: How many respond to ...”
- “I believe you all are wrong in this instance. My understanding of double taxation on capital gains has been, yes ...”
- “Earth to Mr. Sparks! Romney stated first time his taxes were discussed,"that most of his income comes from investments ...”
- “"yet another article about research that correlates conservatism, racism, and low IQ:"
Mr. Fogle gives us Yahoo, a source I ...”
- “DF -
"Unfortunately, his reaction will be to "disappear" for a while, then reappear with the same disingenuous posts." Me, 1 ...”
- “"Like I said before, I'm big on evidence and facts" As you have been told before, you seem to ...”
- “Here is part of a statement showing what his environmental folks think of this decision. Friends of the Earth:
- “Newt Gingrich: "By the end of my second term, we will have the first permanent base on the moon, and ...”
- “Folks having lifted automobiles, etc. so accident victims could escape have stated, they never even thought about the act, they ...”
- “Should this conversation help Jonathan sleep? What can we expect when he awakens?”
- “Jon - "(this isn't a serious post, btw. I just can't sleep <_<)". I can only hope he is referring ...”
- “Michael M. - Didn't I note, they were expecting 100 floats? That committee might be the place to check on ...”
- “Ellis - Are you also a fisher?”
- “Don - I started to read quickly through your answer to DF, so that I could accost him. You left nothing ...”
- “"I think what our soldiers want to hear, even when they screw up, is "I'm proud of you" from ...”
- “"Good luck dealing with the armadillos. Those things are nasty."
As a child, I used to handle the great basket ...”
- “Chris - Look at http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204301404577171531838421366.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
- “Ditto, Michael Williams!”
- “With Jonathon as her protector, the lady could expect the rapist to phone his buddies and make an all night ...”
- “Remember the old union school teacher admonition? Something like, those not experienced in methods of today's education should not ...”
- “After UK had deemed private ownership of firearms illegal, a farmer, Tony Martin shot two burglars, killing one, with his ...”
- “Don't expand, further! I don't want to have to turn you in.”
- “I once drank from Hinkson Creek, but I didn't swallow!”
- “About Jon - "You extrapolate and stereotype too much on this issue, which is uncharacteristic." In my opinion he does it ...”
- “Dare one ask, what do whooping cranes taste like?”
- “Contrary to the traditional liberal rhetoric, the animal known as humanus honesteletedofficialus in not extinct. And, they know it.
- “"The viewers applauded as Obama carved out the tenets of his plan to restore an America where “everyone plays by ...”
- “Jon - "A lot of us think of ourselves as rootin-tootin', gun-totin' cowboys when lying comfortably in bed".
Wrong again! The ...”
- “Brandon, here joins Kaul in the production and publication of erroneous information.”
- “Jon - We can " have the smartest people out there working on the most advanced technology out there to stay ahead ...”
- “Steve J., all his demonstrators and their protests, seem to have originated after our Supreme Court leveled the field skewed ...”
- “"Ain't no expert on rivers, tho, except I know they flow downhill." Every plumber knows that!
"Every few years ...”
- “Don, Ellis - Off the subject, but who ain't?
A TV documentary on the Lewis and Clark expedition stated that ...”
- “Well, you've done it again! BLUE screen! It started with Jonathan, of course.”
- “Don - More aptly, Reagan Had to trade with Tip. To get "Reaganomics" to the floor of the house, Reagan had ...”
- “Jack H. - Thank me too. I'm also, glad you were not with any unit to which I was attached ...”
- “Jack Hamm - "The US is engaging in horrible and disgusting acts all over the globe. A lot of soldiers are ...”
- “Don - "I would bet that if we took a group of 1,000 volunteers of ordinary citizens, they could get ...”
- “Danielle - I guess this is why we are referred to as individuals(except by those who see people as the ...”
- “I agree! But, ranger hondo?”
- “Danielle - "the figurative language about China" was to try to show that tho China is a trading pardner (and lender ...”
- “Joy - I like your "So, divert away. The comment policy allows for it. But don't be surprised if I ...”
- “D Fogle - You too become desperate? Why not include 1971- the years J. Carter decimated our military. Whats this? No ...”
- “Mr. Mentor referred to "Here we had a misunderstanding that because a few spanish speaking kids were "allowed" to converse ...”
- “J.H. - It is not a "cheap shot" it is useful information you are unable to accept while trying to ...”
- “Danielle Rodabaugh, even tho the post seemed to make China like the opponent on a soccer field (not so)
- “JH - "Beliefs aren't harmless." Your posts are becoming outrageous. Your beliefs are certainly not harmless. The views you espouse ...”
- “Louis Schneebaum - I note that you are quite adept at trumpeting each supposed crisis.
Would you mind adding an address ...”
- “"The existence of God cannot be refuted because his existence from the start was established without evidence."
Some "believe", some ...”
- “Do some wonder when the guru, J. Hopfenblatt was born? Or, if he was ever a Scout, or whatever"
- “"you were not only allowed but encouraged to beat up on Jewish kids and old Jewish men and women."
"11. Does evolution prove there is no God?
No. Many ...”
- “I'm just happy to see Boy Scouts functioning and expanding after legal attempts to shut them down by liberals ...”
- “J.H. - I appears that for once in your recent dissertations here you are quite correct.
Mr. Ottinger wrote, "The ...”
- “I noted this tidbit from the link above:
"The Syr Darya, historically known as the Jaxartes, begins in the Tien ...”
- “Ellis - To yours about USSR and regulation. I believe it was Nat'l Geographic that publicized the draining of the ...”
- “Jon H. - I hope you dance better on the floor than around here. Mr. Ottinger "dissed" your designation of the ...”
- “Jon Hop- - And, what about "Explain to environmentalist H. Ottinger the error of his post to you."?”
- “Hank - I had thought of telling Jon that the environmentalist would tell him just that, about humanity and the planet ...”
- “Jonathan - You might consider that your posts were "garbage". Consideration of your last paragraph is not worth the time it ...”
- “"You guys keep creating the problems and we keep trying to fix them." - "with money extracted from government.".
Why do ...”
- “"Why do you liberals always have to be so negative?"
It's the only way they can survive with their ...”
- “Jon H. - "Also, call me crazy,". OK, you are crazy!”
- “"I am suprised she didn't mention the national petroleum reserve. 23.5 million acres that was set aside specifically ...”
- “J.S. - You wasted it all.”
- “Mike - Sorry to have misbehaved. Can you not imagine that I think These are some of the good things I ...”
- “M. Wms. - As you once aptly wrote about posting, "when I have nothing else to do..." So...
"This is why ...”
- “I have thought that our schools spend more time teaching how to be good citizens that anything else. In the ...”
- “Ellis - Seems I must remind you again that the esteemed Henry Hyde R IL, once stated on the Congressional House ...”
- “Some with a political twist demand the right of privacy for each individual. Except, of course, in the case of ...”
- “"These icons are noted not for extraordinary gifts."
Right on! Most, in my opinion, are noted by many, for their ...”
- “Should we assume that this conversation (about as far from Col. Miller's subject as one could stray), is an ...”
- “Corey P. - Do you think the right thing to do is to out your sister-in-law and her lucrative new position ...”
- “Tony, I recently told a story about the effort of the Columbia Public School system's war effort in regard ...”
- “I think U.S. sold it's scrap metal to Japan before ww2. They began "dumping" huge quantities of less ...”
- “This does seem like a Star Trek episode, but I stopped watching when they put the women in trousers. Considering ...”
- “Col. - What are we going to do with you? I just got blue screen again.”
- “Don - Billy C. almost killed Jimmy Carter when he called an air strike on Haiti's dictator before Carter got ...”
- “Derek - "the race-card card (as the race card) is not a D or R issue. The race-card card can be ...”
- “"lets establish that those mentioned by Col. Smith,"
That's you, Col. Miller. Dunno why, but please accept my apology.”
- “"Sometimes, we have to put money into something in order to draw users."
Louie, that's why this loser was ...”
- “Jonathan, here and before is not interested in answers or information. He is merely entertaining himself here, rather than some ...”
- “Derek - Not sure about the meaning of you initial statement here, but in case you have not been paying attention ...”
- “Derick Evans shows some creative thinking in the assertion that (I hadn't heard this one before) the race-card, card ...”
- “Christopher - Could you admit that you like the idea of a toll, fee, penalty, tax or any other method derived ...”
- “I have mentioned here before that John Stossel and his family lived in Columbia while VA hospital was being built ...”
- “Richard Saunders - Your attempt to add depth to your shallow comment is lost here. I was not aware that an ...”
- “Richard Saunders - Col. Smith may or may not answer you, but I feel it a necessity to do so
- “Gregg A - "divide ourselves by 'my party is less racist than your party'", IMO in no way describes the political ...”
- “Yes, Ellis. "Paperwork and delays for other means of energy production can be onerous as well." On a Mar 31 ...”
- “I wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole!”
- “Ms Edleman and her Children's Defense Fund write of concern for standings of our student children's education relative ...”
- “I remember my father bringing home a funny looking little plant he called a soybean. While we planted it he ...”
- “"Although, that old Hacky Sacker dude that always showed up was annoying as heck. :-O"
- “Mark F. - "For me to worry over whether Warren Buffett has $60 billion dollars and I don't, isn't ...”
- “"Why would anybody need toilet paper when they have this comment section to use?"
Maybe they don't. Go ahead ...”
- “Some years ago, what island was it that had a deer population preserved by CONSERVATION (not environmental) agencies, by planned ...”
- “"The two-month version's $33 billion cost will be covered by a 0.1 percentage point increase on guarantee fees ...”
- “"Clown. Factory." - Controlled by Democrats!”
- “John - I must be too old to be of help to you. I'm not able to figure what on ...”
- “So you found a lender that does not use the credit agencies nor care what your past history had been?”
- “Wrong bank, huh?”
- “"I've seen a dramatic shift in the way many banks operate over the past so many years, especially regarding ...”
- “"We are smart enough to figure out all sorts of uses for this incredible gift that nature dropped in our ...”
- “Wait, please, Don. Derrick is preparing his numerically proven answer.”
- “"Copyright St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Reprinted with permission." Why bother reading it. Or, making comment.”
- “The post above J H represents the reality of another nightmare. I have observed that progressives seem to relate to ...”
- “Jonathan Hopfenblatt - I slept well last night, you must have had a bad dream. Can't think of any other ...”
- “Do journalism students still expect to be able to "change the world" with the acquired expertise that makes it possible ...”
- “Did we see the TV report about the younger couple living next door to the older one that decorate every ...”
- “Hank O. - I'm sure the not-for-profit financial reports of those groups would sway us all.
"Far from a grass ...”
- “J. H. - You should have quit this long ago. You have picked the losing side in this world wide debate ...”
- “And, it is not government and money. It is people and oil.”
- “J.H. - In my opinion you have attempted to sell the big government "philosophy" initiated and promoted primarily by the ...”
- “J. Hopfenblatt -
"The goal of the rich is to create wealth for themselves first and foremost (and actually, that's ...”
- “Corey P. - "what legislator can be expected to know everything there is to know?" That is the situation as it ...”
- “H. Ottinger - "It's about the money, not the information." You know that, do you assume that our legislators, do ...”
- “I have "blue screen" on the piece, "Census shows 1 in 2 people are poor or low-income" It began on ...”
- “Duh. Lobbyists are salespeople Businesspeople deal with salespeople every day. We people deal with salespeople, but less often. Some prefer ...”
- “"Obama has clearly recruited the best, brightest, and most successful Americans to lead and advise his administration:
- “"I wonder why the Main Street economy is still in the toilet, with all these hard working, successful people at ...”
- “"artificial intelligence, programmed to spout accusations of liberalism, socialism, etc., as a "fail-safe" mode when challenged by arguments too complex ...”
- “Jon H. - You are now and have been, since you first appeared to most of us, engaging in the game ...”
- “Could "Jonathan" be a computer programed only with numbers and quotes, therefore lacking any knowledge or access to the knowledge ...”
- “All this, Jonathan, to prove that we require a socialist dominated government to care for we all? Or, would the ...”
- “"It is heart-warming to know that in these days of kick the little people"
Sad to note again, the animosity ...”
- “Mr. Fogle is trolling again. Hope the daughter he is so (rightly) proud of, is "in" on the act.”
- “I'm sure my "blue hue" occurred because of number of posts. Doubt anyone would disagree that "J. KARL MILLER ...”
- “Joy - Sorry to interrupt, but I've sent you two E's and both were returned. I've got three ...”
- “"Not thinking about this particular side says something about "speaker's concern", also.
Kevin, not religious, and Rob ...”
- “"Discovering petroleum was like giving a $50 billion inheritance to a 9 year old child. There's no way it ...”
- “Mark - Letter from Alliance Defense Fund -
It is our understanding that you have recently received a letter from ...”
- “My memories of the early Christmas season for me, are here in Columbia and as with the Col. are soured ...”
- “Mr. Trayle: "(I'm aware that innocence of that may be a positive factor--but it'd be nice to see ...”
- “Matthew Schacht - Was it you that provided the link to the Boston Occupier? They provided a gathering of 10 demands ...”
- “Progressive liberals, while screwing up our country have unanimously mouthed that our problems would be solved if we just could ...”
- “Another few notes in the area of farm subsidy. The well publicized farmer that drove to D.C. in his ...”
- “Ellis - Even Rep Henry Hyde stated on floor of House, "how would we survive without Haaarvard! One could see the ...”
- “J. Hamm - Damn, I lost a whole boat load because of blue screen. Here we go again.
You trying now ...”
- “J. Hamm - Still batting 1000 aren't you? You are always wrong.
My "gov't handout is Social Security, which ...”
- “Mr. Schmidt is employing the only means left to him to show us that to allow the confiscation of wealth ...”
- “It would be nice if you guys could move to a different page. Maybe Jonathan could stay....”
- “Ellis - Thanks. Yes, still have the "blues". Found out yesterday, the text of the posts will come out with the ...”
- “"I would bet you a year-long subscription to Rolling Stone or The Nation, that a large number (if not a ...”
- “Joy M. - No rush. I'm writing you from the Col's Occupy- Nuisance piece as the comment area is ...”
- “G. Straub - I was able to decipher your post tho very dimly presented thru the blue and now note that ...”
- “@ Joy Mayer - recently Mike Wm's complained of an entirely "blue screen" on his monitor. I experienced the same thing ...”
- “Jonathan is correct, "I have a vague recollection of the name frank christian from the Tribune's forums back when ...”
- “Should have written "JH may also "have been" a Rhodes Scholar.”
- “"You walk like a duck, you look like a duck, you quack like a duck." = A socialist, and a shill ...”
- “Ellis! - I was sure that my halo was secure and I would surely receive "a star in my crown", up ...”
- “Jonathan - "Those zingers you think are legitimate arguments (i.e. "Marxist") are nothing but empty boilerplate catchphrases."
Another demonstration of ...”
- “G. Straub - I'll address EXXON for you. "Its grand total in global taxes for the year? A whopping $78 ...”
- “G. Straub - Find another liberal piece to recite for us? You did not address (as is usual with liberals when ...”
- “J. H. - I'm conservative first, then Republican. You start this particular perversion of the truth with, "Someone with a ...”
- “"All I've said is that wealth inequality in the US is a huge problem,"
"the rich are no more ...”
- “Here is more from me and the P. Ryan interview with Stossel.
"Ryan also said that his plan to balance ...”
- “Jonathan H. - http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/12/03/rep_ryan_on_the_correlation_of_private_investment_and_low_unemployment.html
"Plus, this wouldn't be the first time ...”
- “Jack H.- "You can't change much sitting behind a computer screen in your mom's basement all day blaming ...”
- “I wrote this recently in regard to business investment/unemployment in another post. I still don't know how to ...”
- “"My only request of the .1% in the US is that they use their wealth to invest domestically in the ...”
- “Thanks Ray, for your link. Good news of this nature is certainly appreciated, possibly more in this season.
- “Chris, trying to finesse us into belief that occupy has a position on something, asks us to look back to ...”
- “Gerald Shelnut - I've written great posts then been unable to find them online. Seems when in haste I can ...”
- “"Yes, recognition that your belly is a 6-pack rather than an 8-pack can be rather embarrassing, as I well know ...”
- “"Your patience and decision to stick with rational argumentation is admirable."
To demean entrepreneurs and businessmen as a group while ...”
- “"In 2008, former President Bill Clinton used the term "cracker" on Larry King Live to describe white voters he was ...”
- “Jonathan H. - Your thinking is flawed as evidenced by everyone having addressed you here. Your ideas have been proven flawed ...”
- “Thanks Joy - Did anyone look @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker ? I believe the only race ever involved with word ...”
- “Romney, tax plan - "Gingrich said, “The Forbes Flat Tax is more than a big idea. It is the right idea ...”
- “It seems they have been clearing the streets of occupiers in San Francisco. San Francisco? California? unbelievable!”
- “Ellis - "Neither do I wish to create problems for other innocent posters,"
Would that I could Knight you and bestow ...”
- “Joy - Political controversy is enjoyable for me, not anything of that nature with you, the hostess. Neither do I wish ...”
- “Joy - Does anyone there know what the name of "cracker" in Florida or Georgia means? It's like calling an ...”
- “"Obama just delivered a speech saying point blank that trickle down economics doesn't work."
What would you expect our ...”
- “This writer sprays us with one of the most (there are so many)ridiculously worded excuses for the liberal attempt ...”
- “Ellis - I certainly had no intention of embarrassing you, but if you look like that....
I was learning German while ...”
- “@ Rose - "When you consider the way these people can tie up lawyers, judges and courtrooms with their foolishness, I see ...”
- “Ellis Smith - Recently there has been seen on TV, a commercial, picturing an evil looking old man peering over his ...”
- “Does Mr. weber display the liberal intellect suggesting a movie narrated by great actor, ideological idiot (if told to say ...”
- “Boy, the natives are restless, are they not? Now G. Straub, doing what liberals do best, recite our problems without ...”
- “Mike Martin - Miller identifies the memorable significant, protests of his time. You don't even try. While criticizing his piece ...”
- “Gary S. - One might think that links #3  above might give one pause before posting an "across the board ...”
- “"but who has time to continuously guard the field?"
It's a tough job but (especially in this case), someone ...”
- “The USPS borrows it's deficits from our destitute Federal
government. "At last count, according to Postal Service spokeswoman Yvonne ...”
- “Michael Brooks & Co. - "Less telling others what to do and more actually DOing is what we need in this community ...”
- “"matt arnall December 1, 2011 | 11:15 a.m.
Tax rates are the lowest they have been in 60 years ...”
- “"Human nature, somehow, cannot be considered in their calculations."
Mark F. says ""Reduce uncertainty!"
I'm not buying that as ...”
- “Chris - More thought about news sources. I forgot C-SPAN. I used to watch them a lot (note my spelling) before ...”
- “"Tax rates are the lowest they have been in 60 years."
"Revenues plunged from their peak of $2.57 trillion ...”
- “Chris F. - We are discussing the "news business" and you give me an opinion poll? Fox News might be called ...”
- “"matt arnall December 1, 2011 | 11:15 a.m.
Tax rates are the lowest they have been in 60 years ...”
- “Joy M. - I thought of the J-School/SEP lampoon as an "all work and no play" sort of project and ...”
- “Get a grip John. As a libertarian do you not favor legalization of drugs? If I'm wrong and you ...”
- “More coverage for the "movement" from The Boston Occupier:
"A frequent criticism of the Occupy movement is that the occupiers ...”
- “I might have added about Humes reporting on Ethanol, "something conservative rural corn growers did not want to hear."”
- “"For example, I do not think Fox News is actually in the news business."
I have to try again Chris ...”
- “John Schultz - You are reading words that are not in my post, is it the smoke?
My comment was to ...”
- “Mark Foecking - "It doesn't matter if you call it a Christmas tree, or a Magic tree, or a Solstice ...”
- “Joy Mayer - I think about and laugh at the thought of the time when Missourian used to annually lampoon the ...”
- “"How much can we encourage domestic investment that creates jobs? I doubt it will be possible in our globalized world ...”
- “To some, whom are seeing the fruits of their intent (remove or reduce the Christian Religion as a factor in ...”
- “I can recall when D. Fogle or h4whatever went nuts after I refused to converse with him. Too bad that ...”
- “Corey P. - "I think the term Journalist has lost its meaning over the past 10 years" I hope I can ...”
- “Derrick f. - "I might snarkily ask the editors whether deliberate name-calling of the President of the United States constitues a ...”
- “Mark - W. Bush tried to stop this insane lending at least three times. One was to put Fan/Fred into ...”
- “Derrick, Mark - We have heard of "selective memory" and you two what might be called, "take the cake". You only ...”
- “Good post. Now lets move on to a more difficult chapter of the book of our history as written by ...”
- “"Besides, we're so much smarter than all them there Yur-o-pee-uns, aren't we!"
No we are not. We have ...”
- “Check out the Chinese Gov't (comparable to California State Gov't)on hi-speed rail. As I recall reading, they ...”
- “D. Fogle - "But I wonder if people are really paying any attention by the time they get to the end ...”
- “I had thought to mention that those intent on blame for anyone in the world but a Democrat, would make ...”
- “If Derrick F. is right, then my addendum would be wrong and it is not. The Savings & Loan Crisis as ...”
- “matt arnall - I did not ask for what you "believe", we've been subjected to enough of that. I meant ...”
- “m a - I have already addressed "bigot" in relation to your posts. Now this in regard to ignorant and lazy ...”
- “matt - I have read your Bloomberg piece. It is about the Fed bail-out of banks. States nothing about cause of ...”
- “"The five *major* scandals in our country since WW2 revolve around *Democrats stealing money from the government."*
These are scandals ...”
- “matt arnall - "The real estate collapse was created by banks and Republicans claiming that regulation was killing our country," Here ...”
- “Ellis - I thought Alaska-Fairbnks might be a Bowl team we could beat. Maybe, not. To impede the action of a ...”
- “I've posted this before, thanks for the opportunity to do it again. Arabscam - 7 D's taking bribes from ...”
- “"Just remember, one of the main goals of the Occupy movement is to get big money out of politics." Therein ...”
- “Ellis - You wrote to me a few days ago, "I'm not familiar with the fish you've named." ("Grits ...”
- “Did you forget, "One tenth of
one cent per gallon is dedicated to the Leaking Underground Storage Tank Trust
- “Purdue had A Golden Girl before Mizzou had a bunch of them. I thought there were 12 of ours, when ...”
- “"Inflation in Higher Ed is 4 times more than general inflation. For comparison, inflation in the medical industry is only ...”
- “I have always opposed toll roads and stayed away from the Florida Turnpike for the most part because of the ...”
- “I thought I wrote much about your intolerance, but you never touched it. You were serious, not sarcastic about conservatives ...”
- “"State a differing opinion if you have one, but name calling is a waste of time. "A bigot is a ...”
- “matt a - I'll try to explain your writing to you, again. "The students have options and choose to attend ...”
- “matt arnall - Sorry to likely upset you again, but without using the term, you have shown your inability to recognize ...”
- “"It's almost like cancer, and surgical removal doesn't seem to be working." No, imo it is more like ...”
- “ryan Clark - "Also Missouri just left the Big 12, expecting to be popular when being incredibly selfish,"
You should have ...”
- “ryan Clark- The last sentence of your lengthy post puts the credibility of the rest in deep jeopardy. Too bad.”
- “"(well, possibly, if we are allowed to count deer and raccoons as well as people.)
Wonder if any of those ...”
- “Heaven help, I thought there was now some hope for our Council. Wrong again.
"First Ward Councilman Fred Schmidt asked ...”
- “Fed Chair, Paul Volcker created the 20% interest rates to "burn" the inflation,created by Volcker and Fed by printing ...”
- “Mark - I had never heard of SayAnythingBlog, but in this piece, re- oil, they profess to be quoting the head ...”
- “Derick&Mark - You can fool some of the people, but you can't fool all of the people while you ...”
- “I once told Karl Kruse (he's the one that used his political, local office to promote his ideological agenda ...”
- “Christine - The problem is with the liberals in the protesting "99%". The world knows Pinkel was arrested for "driving while ...”
- “Is there some doubt that if Obama and Democrats were left to their devises, membership in a union would be ...”
- “"To be fair, modern unions do understand that for the most part. But they're also increasingly irrelevant in the ...”
- “"Ticket cameras are about $$$$$$, not safety." Are you sure? Our Mayor Hindman, always concerned with safety of our citizens, unless ...”
- “Ellis - I remember and once got the chance to see Hank the Cowhand at radio KFRU, but I never heard ...”
- “D. Fogle - "The issue is gonna suck up judicial resources for years to come." And as previously posted, you see ...”
- “"The tension between long-standing local "nuisance" ordinances and rights granted by the US Constitution is going to be a huge ...”
- “"What about those business' that have been disrupted in New York?" Recent TV program, a New York gentleman told that ...”
- “Gary Straub - I don't know what you think you just wrote. Imo, most would believe that you poured more ...”
- “Hank O. - "I believe the student athlete connected with crime is immediately suspended until offense is cleared up one way ...”
- “Mark F. - I'm not sure and not able to find answer here, but I believe the student athlete connected ...”
- “"Ellis: I sure hope there are not many folks posting under assumed names. Especially multiple assumed names.
It would make ...”
- “A friend used to bring his binoculars around his neck, then at half time pull out two not so cool ...”
- “OK Ellis, your "Manilow malfunction" is forgiven. You and J. Karl have been "jesting" about Southern food for sometime, but ...”
- “Ellis - I've been studying the above posts for two days. Have decided yours makes the only sense. That you ...”
- “Don't forget, at one point in time the "most prolific scorer" in MO basket history was named Joni Davis ...”
- “"Servicemen and women, veterans and their families, our youth, the elderly, the underemployed, patients, clients, prisoners and others designated as ...”
- “James Morison - Thanks for providing evidence regarding my statement that included, "due to our educational system". You have written of ...”
- “Among Cubans, thus Florida, the beans are black. Ballyhoo's restaurant in Key Largo made a black beans and rice ...”
- “Ellis S. - "The war is about what political philosophy will govern the United States.", is absolutely accurate. Long before China ...”
- “"Believe it or not, there was a time when I thought we should settle for socialism too"
"Better Red, than ...”
- “M. Martin - "Every pundit, expert, and commentator I've heard blames money for the PSU debacle,"
Yeah and guns are ...”
- “Robin N. Were you able to study only the one side of the MO-KS situation? Or, did you choose not ...”
- “Mike Martin - Aren't you really writing "politics" here? "Investing" has nothing to do with the problems that plague" our ...”
- “@ m. mentor - Aww!”
- “I told a guy from New Jersey how friendly the people of New York were in helping us get from ...”
- “I once came close to death on golf course. True story. I was a skinny kid caddying at Columbia Country ...”
- “Great idea Ray! Hope you can work out a way for clergy to be allowed to work with the union ...”
- “Ellis - I got in trouble once because I thought Gary Trudeau had done that Pogo bit. "We have seen the ...”
- “Mark F. - china and our regs- "there were downsides to that progress that we (not just politicians - citizens) didn't ...”
- “matt arnall -Assuming you are addressing me, "you are insane and your memory is failing you." Another attack upon my ...”
- “matt arnall - I attacked your views. Here is an example of attacking the person. "Your memory is failing you." And ...”
- “Hank York - "The most watched news source is the only one of all the major sources willing to pander itself ...”
- “Mark Froeking - "We tend to have as little regulation as we can get away with. I'm sure we could ...”
- “matt arnall - You have done it again. Make erroneous statements then defend them as "your opinion".
His inability to pass ...”
- “matt arnall - You didn't provide any information supporting your "opinion", so I omitted mine as well, thinking I could ...”
- “Louis S. - "our slovenly culture"? Please! Or, got a map?”
- “After scrolling by the senseless musings of Gregg Bush and his new found art? I'd like to address the ...”
- “MU-KU football tradition predates Big 12, 8,6 and probably every Conference known to man. Coaches Gill and Self could ...”
- “MU-KU football tradition predates Big 12, 8,6 and probably every Conference known to man. Coaches Gill and Self could ...”
- “When I built my home 30 yrs ago, the massive amount of rock displaced for my sewer line seemed too ...”
- “"Progressive buzz words == any word with more than one syllable."
Wrong, words used in meaningless statements meant to denigrate, or ...”
- “Louis S. - "a debacle that started under Reagan,". "We should point at Reagan, because he is a Messianic figure for ...”
- “Mike & Jimmy - I've been feeling like something was wrong with your answers to the Yahoo 25 year unemployed college ...”
- “Mike W.- Is this what you are writing about? Fm Yahoo Answers:
Well I am a 25 year old who ...”
- “My bet. Get rid of Obama, and this too, shall pass.”
- “After Katrina, NCAA changed, or suspended their rules on "gifts" because they graciously "wanted to help Tulane". Not sure, but ...”
- “Ellis - "and it ends up looking like green dog barf."
And, in my opinion, feels like snot going down.
- “"Well those 10-win seasons were fun while they lasted. at least tailgating will be fancy now. #MIZSEC"
Those 10 win ...”
- “Ellis - Wanted to add to your Pascagoula comment, but only thing that would come was, the French must have screwed ...”
- “Bari B. - http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/John-Hughes/2010/0513/Muslim-women-find-an-ally-for-more-rights-the-Koran
"That's hardly ...”
- “Ellis - "there used to be a restaurant where the billboards said of their shrimp, "They Slept In The Gulf Last ...”
- “"Shove more gov't money at it.." That is why BO took over the loan program. Knowing the money is ...”
- “"As a human being, responsible to his family and friends, Marx was a flaming failure." Not sure, but didn't ...”
- “I liked the one from Cory Parks recently: "or we could discontinue the Loan program and watch educational costs return ...”
- “D. Fogle - I noticed, earlier you singled out the Christian Religion for criticism. Here you do it again. " I'm ...”
- “G. Bush - I wait for you to impart to us, the words a guru should impart to an eagerly awaiting ...”
- “DF -"his incredibly narrow and concrete (rocks and sand, all mixed up and set solidly in place)"
This used to ...”
- “Mark F. "No one is going to impose a one world government, least of all the UN. *That would be ...”
- “mike mentor - "As I said, this was a huge deal. You can go to the library yourself and look at ...”
- “Mark F. - "The incidence worldwide is about 5,000/year, but may be more." "Many women's groups in the ...”
- “Mike Mentor - Lawrence Solomon, in his book, The Deniers, stated that the names of the 2500 highly qualified climate scientists ...”
- “mike m. - Tony Robertson is also an admitted SNL watcher. Pay no attention.”
- “Justin Enson - "What a mess. Where should I start with this?" Might I suggest that after three comments, you have ...”
- “Mark - I'm beginning to believe liberals are "that simple". Google "Muslim Honor Killings" as previously asked,count them and ...”
- “Lest we forget, this whole issue was brought to our attention by the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change ...”
- “Mark F. - "Well, our laws don't accept their behavior. Tina's parents were tried and sentenced to death. If ...”
- “When one Google's "Muslim Honor Killings", reads of the cultural, religious, killings not only in Asia and Africa, but ...”
- “J Schultz - "please don't be so ridiculous in the future when your examples are proven wrong. Karl Marx? Seriously ...”
- “Shultz, Hamm - Sorry to offend. I know you guys think Karl Marx did all this.”
- “Mark - "This has nothing necessaarily to do with their religion. There are extremists and violent people in every religion, but ...”
- “From, I think, Readers Digest. Sign in front of a Protestant Church in Arkansas during Frank Broyles years as "Razorbacks ...”
- “DF - "These cases are very rare, and highly sensationalized when they happen.".
- “I've been trying to think of a reason why it took $600,000 to determine that a difference in ...”
- “The beautiful thing about the liberal "bent", one only has to concern one's self about keeping the money that ...”
- “Isn't the question, "What is causing climate change? "the Koch Foundation noted that Muller's team didn't examine ...”
- “Mark F. - "So while 600 billion is a lot of money in absolute terms, as a percentage of federal outlays ...”
- “Mark F. - "Last March, Richard S. Foster, Medicare's chief actuary for nearly a decade, said administration officials threatened to ...”
- “Jack Hamm - Neither No Child nor Prescription Drugs would been allowed on the floor of the House without the frantic ...”
- “D. Fogle - This is what is wearing me out with you. "The economy actually crashed well *before* Bush left office ...”
- “Yes Phyllis, "I know they'll fix all those deficit problems if they get elected this time because that's ...”
- “"It will take ALL of these things, together, to actually do the job." Plus major steps to create an expanding ...”
- “DF - I grow weary. Your one line statements: "If you take the services away, you just have people with no ...”
- “G Straub - Can I assume you are addressing me? I indicated my information came from Wikipedia. I do read newspapers ...”
- “Mark F. - Still counting only on "demand" and ignoring "investment" for improvement of our economy, the standard liberal approach.
- “dk - "If the "middle class" has been "moving up" then why is "half" the population so "poor" they pay "no ...”
- “gary straub - "Millions of homeless in this the greatest country on earth, and a handful of citations becomes proof that ...”
- “I don't have word count and my meanderings seemed lengthy. Last time "wealth" and who has it came up ...”
- “DF - Again I must point to the fallacy in most of your posted logic. You are writing of human beings ...”
- “Mark Foecking - From the "Legacy of the Draft Act", the revised Act Governing Hospitalization of the Mentally Ill of 1952 ...”
- “As usual, reading the comments, I thought about a post. As more lately usual I thought I'd better first ...”
- “Gregg Allen - In your lament about deregulation in last 10 years, shouldn't you mention the Clinton, Larry Summers, Democrat ...”
- “Why on earth should that concern you? Unless, of course, the amount that Government might confiscate from an individual, before ...”
- “I wrote "spendable amount" to represent the total of the wealth accumulated. "Spendable" was inserted to specify that which could ...”
- “DF - "So, what is a spendable amount for a human being?"
"Wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or material ...”
- “DF - "Conversely, there would be little negative impact on business overall. Problem is, the impact would be concentrated on just ...”
- “Mark F. - "My point wasn't so much to argue the amount of the minimum wage as to point out ...”
- “Rex V. - "The poor would be much better off if I were to be allowed to employ them at the ...”
- “Mark F. - "This means the effect of any increase in minimum wage on either the economy or employment would be ...”
- “Ms Nolen - You and Robin N. are off base - out in left field as usual.
When "liberal Democrat" is the ...”
- “Maybe even let us know what kind of a ball is used.”
- “D. Fogle - 2nd Amendment does not stipulate that firearms may be possessed only for defense against "Law Enforcement and Military ...”
- “Allen, the Missourian, in it's end of war article also states, "All U.S. troops are to exit the ...”
- “A. Sharrock - Today's Trib states, under "Obama heralds end of Iraq War" - "In 2008 President George W. Bush approved ...”
- “Not quite on subject, but I hope that the new, hopefully, democratically elected governments in the Middle East will do ...”
- “T. Robertson - "I find myself disagreeing with you almost as often as I disagree with the "progressives" on here." Too ...”
- “DF - Me, after the chat about the dead drug addict and SNL,"When will we get back to the "protestors"?”
- “Abigail - Has anyone ever described you as a political hack?”
- “Abigail - You are my first as one who admires a lack of patience. "there is a choice of several clips ...”
- “dgfsdg gdsgfsg - If this bunch realized that No one interrupted by this asinine attempt at advertising would ever consider spending ...”
- “Derrick F. - I wrote, keep us talking about the protestors, not you! My son described hackysack, but it still appears ...”
- “Derrick F. - Another impossible post. Gary Straub got me reading about the inaction of the Wall St. freeloaders. I hadn ...”
- “Was wondering what the protesters expect from their effort, got this from Forbes and analyst, David Maris.
- “Gary S.- I simplistically thought you were referring to our Debt, though you were somewhat vague, not mentioning Fed Reserve ...”
- “Mike - "I've been taskedd with geting 5 quadrillion zimbabwa dollars" Did that offer come from a "Peggy" that sounds ...”
- “Gary S.- The world was given 14.9T$ just before 5p central, yesterday by Gerri Willis of the Willis Report ...”
- “Gary Straub - "13 trillion dollars to the banks, out of our pockets, and you don't think re-distribution of wealth ...”
- “D. Fogle - "God gave me this funny thing called "free will." Sorry, God gave you a brain. We all have ...”
- “yvette black - Why can't you and yours address the fact that our Christian Churches have been denigrated at every ...”
- “Mike Martin - "the movement as I understand it is driven by a simple desire: get the dam- crooks out -- of ...”
- “I thought the 99% were being "heard" when they elected B. Obama.
If one would honestly look at those politicians ...”
- “J Krewson - Bush was never in it with this guy. W's spending was Education, Prescription drugs and the wars ...”
- “I'll try to translate some of "Derricks Lament"
"To be clear, all the politicians are sleazebags. = Both parties "do ...”
- “To Luna Paydon, who wrote, "To those who call this a "Marxist" movement. Maybe you should do some research."
- “Should I have mentioned in my above post,that "the takeover of both houses of Congress by Republicans in 1994 ...”
- “Gerald Shellnutt - "Mr Bush, what would the amount of that fair share be?" Gregg Bush doesn't know that answer ...”
- “Gregg Bush - Omygosh! Does this mean R's will not gain control of WH and Senate or lose the House ...”
- “MW - "Either that, or it's gas." You been soaking them grapes again?”
- “matt arnall - I just got back here. Your post is so full of provable errors, I'm appalled. Let me ...”
- “Luna Paydon - I'm late getting back here. "But if you listen to the MAJORITY of protestors, they are very ...”
- “In my opinion,all or most of those taking Hamms political stance think that the world began the day they ...”
- “Fox Business mentioned this morning that there are 390,000 millionaires (1M$ or more)in the U.S.A. 300 ...”
- “Corey - I saw a documentary sometime ago that told, 4 out of 5 federal bills were written by lobbyists. I ...”
- “Cory - Have to disagree on lobbyists. Our government is so involved in every walk of our lives, if there weren ...”
- “Another reference to the worn out term, "corporate greed". "Columbia residents have gathered in Liberty Plaza to protest corporate greed ...”
- “"Colleges take a Republican view of things. That means anything the corporations do to make money is fine and dandy ...”
- “Mike - Hate to disagree, particularly at the site of such a silly description of the human fault (by some) of ...”
- “matt arnall - "Unemployment remains the same". You forgot to add "and we are deeper in debt." There Is "beginning of ...”
- “I,it seems, more often comment on the posters than the article published. I recently realized finding the name of ...”
- “Joy M. - Only Mr. Allaire, as noted in this latest of his above can "address this situation".
I was venting ...”
- “I came to read what's happening at the Missourian and as quite usual, out of seven "latest comments", three ...”
- “J Karl - I know your mother was a wonderful person, but thankfully, I didn't know her at Benton. When ...”
- “Rob R. - What does "It gets so tiring seeing the old rightwing meme resurface", sound like to you? It sounds ...”
- “J Karl - As I recall, trials of Dick and Jane and "see spot run" were our first project at Benton ...”
- “R. Robinson - Why the reference to Google on the arrests? I never questioned them.
You presented the Anti-terrorism Act of ...”
- “Mr Robinson - In my opinion You are delivering the "crap" to these readers. All of your stellar acts by B ...”
- “John S. - Did you not note the five terrorist attacks I listed, beginning in 1993 thru 2000, all on Clinton ...”
- “Mark F. - Malaria Foundation Internat'l writing about a UN treaty trying to ban DDT world wide, which they had ...”
- “J.S. - "On Aug. 7, 1998, the U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, were bombed ...”
- “Mark Foecking - Reaction to Rachael Carson's "Silent Spring" was not Nat'l, as in "the people". The reaction was ...”
- “J. Schultz - "What about those 66 cruise missiles that Clinton had fired at bin Laden's training camps after the ...”
- “B. Walstein - Buffett is talking about Taxable income,"including, of course, dividends and capital gains."”
- “Corey P - Hard (for me) to find, but did find out that the Nat'l Debt is divided (by gov ...”
- “Mark - "They just never increase economic activity enough to pay for themselves, therefore increasing deficits." But "tech bubbles" do! Have ...”
- “Mark - "The Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 (Public Law 105-34) reduced several federal taxes in the United States.
Subject to ...”
- “Derrick - I have honestly been trying to construct an answer agreeing with your further injection of "tech bubble". Were we ...”
- “Mark - "The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993, better known as the *Deficit Reduction Act* of 1993, was President Bill ...”
- “Mark - The first sentence from Bancroft whomever: "The Balanced Budget Act of 1997 (a spending bill) and the Taxpayer Relief ...”
- “D.F. - This becomes tiresome. I am not trying to show anyone my prowess with the workings of Gov't ...”
- “Mark F.- Am trying to hang on to the belief that you are not this shallow in thinking. The "it ...”
- “D.F. - "What do you expect the annual federal deficit to look like at that point?" Nothing else to say ...”
- “Derrick - "Your turn to kick the can down the road?"
Yes! All the way to January 2013.”
- “D.Fogel - "If we want to balance the federal budget today (actually, for the next fiscal year), those numbers are ...”
- “Gregg Bush
as in stop it!”
- “Japanese haiku? I bet Japanese wish their chronic recession experienced since Trilateral Commission, Carter, HW Bush, Clinton got hold, of ...”
- “Sorry, D. Fogle, I somehow missed your "word" about cutting spending.”
- “D. Milsop - A few nights ago we (my son and wife) were remembering my father-in-law in Ayr and his passion ...”
- “Mark&Derrick - When determining how to balance our Federal Budget, how much revenue from "Growth" do you include when you ...”
- “Mark Foeckng, the scientist, in political discussions seems to always leave out the supreme beings in his "computations", Democrats. His ...”
- “Obama's new call for everyone to "pay their fair share", is not new. Clinton, Rob't Reisch & Co. railed ...”
- “As usual in conversation about how to pay for the cash ravenous monster we call our government, with most of ...”
- “Mr. T.- "It's doubly sad when the link doesn't actually claim what it's "sponsor" wants to think ...”
- “TT - http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2008/0417/p09s02-coop.html
Just trying to improve my own "independent,critical thinking ...”
- “Ryan - Maybe it's the "Silky blond hair" that caught someone's attention.”
- “TT - You imo, become more irrelevant with each post. Was Gingrich indicted or convicted for the crimes you have reported ...”
- “As "good a time" as any to ask of all. We've traveled S. 63 often for 30 years. About ...”
- “I believe this writer, David Elliott, is describing the "sub-culture" of permanently unemployable people said to have been formed by ...”
- “T Trayle - "proceeds from ticket sales will go to First Book, a non-profit organization that connects book publishers and community ...”
- “louis schneebaum - "I just wanted to chime in and let you know that you're a fool"
I suppose the ...”
- “OK,"The government will begin requiring restaurants with 20 or more locations, along with bakeries, grocery stores, convenience stores and ...”
- “Thinking about what I last wrote: those governments "speak" for Allah, not Ali, the former boxer. Just wait 'til you ...”
- “"Queen Noor of Jordan (originally an American) has been working toward empowerment of Muslim women for decades."
What is that ...”
- “Derrick - "There are plenty of legitimate complaints about Obama. This is not one of them. Get real, and stop giving ...”
- “I had looked up and determined the name of this unsightly pest and always intended to check into some method ...”
- “Tim Dance - "If you keep using "liberal" as a pejorative Frank, let's put forth some definitions." Sorry, Tim I ...”
- “J. Hamm - I have read your multiple references to Herman Goering quotes. Have been waiting to read from you what ...”
- “Derrick Fogle - Thank you!”
- “D. Fogle - "That has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that oil prices can't be brought down by ...”
- “Mark F. - Everything must be directed to the government or it is wasted and when this is accomplished the people ...”
- “typical liberal, all questions, NO answers!”
- “Gregg Bush - "Nine Eleven was
Nineteen airplane hijackers.
Not one from Iraq."
So what? Can you ever finish a thought?”
- “Louis S. - "I love it when people point to the liberation of Europe in WWII as an example of why ...”
- “t trayle - I accept "display American flags. Too bad we can't erase "cart around a load" which more honestly ...”
- “I am sad for those killed in this war as well. And, I am tired of reading the accusatory rhetoric ...”
- “In my opinion, only T. Trayle and those of our political left would refer to patriotic display of our Flag ...”
- “Have you noted the sympathetic thoughts of the sad anniversary expressed by renowned, award winning journalist, Dr. Paul Krugman? Another ...”
- “D Fogle - Do you dream your stuff late at night, or make it up as you go along? Sorry, I ...”
- “DF Its too late. I'll address your comments and science tomorrow, if of course you don't mind.”
- “daniel jordan - A wiseman once said, obtain all the information you can absorb from every source you are able to ...”
- “I guess I erred in the thought you two had agreed that Democrats have incurred deficit spending during the years ...”
- “fogle, tt - Reading you two in your effort to demean capitalism and it's defenders and make your progressive liberalism ...”
- “D. Fogle - If "So, Reagan traded inflation for crushing debt. Was that really a win?", was your first question, I ...”
- “tt - Most folks involved in a debate of ideas present their best arguments, then seeing that those are lacking admit ...”
- “Mr. Trayle - You provided the undeniably accurate source that described the situation of the 70's and cited 18% inflation ...”
- “J. Hamm - "At add on to Derrick's post. Inflation is a natural market correction force." - Puts you in Derricks ...”
- “D. Fogle - "So, Reagan traded inflation for crushing debt. Was that really a win?"
"The spike in oil prices during ...”
- “I wish I had added more to the above, "most know that Reagan turned off the printing presses creating the ...”
- “D. Fogle - I've been gone but am wondering why you can never recall the inflation problem from those days ...”
- “Tim Dance - "They will try to convince those in the middle class that unions are no longer needed. They are ...”
- “TT - "Nicaragua is the poorest state in the western hemisphere, save Haiti. Right, I Google'd that, but they are ...”
- “TT - How does it go, "SORRY, world, for" writing about the wrong election?
Nothing I read mentions "US's funding ...”
- “Gregg Allen - "When those making policy aren't coming up with 'good enough' where should we go?" I'd say ...”
- “TT - "Is there something important in that link that we're supposed to recognize?" I suppose not,when one simply ...”
- “TT - Unless you believe Rep Bolands debate statements are all there is to it, look at http://www.jorian.com ...”
- “His name is Boland and his and D' House extreme efforts to interfere with U.S foreign policy created the ...”
- “DK, Corey, TT - I erred about Saudi break with OPEC, primarily because I had thought USSR breakup came earlier (in ...”
- “Mark F. - With all the attempts by Democrat Congresses to regulate oil prices, the idea that someone? could call up ...”
- “Have to add this from Miller. " Reagan also promised to restore public confidence. Solving the nation's problems required "our ...”
- “The Trayle source shows the problems "inherited" by Reagan from Carter.
"As budget reform encouraged deficit spending, the dramatic increases ...”
- “Derrick - All this blather and you did not correct the gross error that I so eloquently wrote about (didn't ...”
- “D. Fogle - To my knowledge this may be your "first day back" and you immediately give us, "what Reagan did ...”
- “Michael W. - "Wow, this thread got as far from the original topic as call centers are from Columbia."
I did ...”
- “Brian W. You must know that I have "been there and done that" with both of the above losing liberals ...”
- “mike m.- "If you outlaw guns, only criminals will have them." Expanding on that premise, comedian Chris Rock advised young ...”
- “Brian Wallstin - "You ignore reality and hard facts to advance this completely irrational and easily disproved theory," You have produced ...”
- “This reminds me of a UK newspaper that printed a picture of a prof football (soccer) game in progress each ...”
- “Brian Walstin - Giving us the same numbers month by month changes nothing, or did you know that? "I'm just ...”
- “B. Wallstin - I said I'd be ashamed to continue your malarkey. It is clear you are not. Bush in ...”
- “Brian Walstin - http://www.bls.gov/cps/prev_yrs.htm
Year 2000 = 4.0% unemployment. The result of cuts enacted by ...”
- ““The only way the federal government can create a lot of jobs is by spending a bunch of money on ...”
- “Ameren said it.”
- “I saw when I re-read my post that I had left open the opportunity for you to pounce on my ...”
- “You really are a trial. The figure is total and running amount of the dollars so far spent. You know ...”
- “Cost of both Iraq and Afghanistan comes to 1.25T$ since 2001. Our Indebtedness has increased 4.6T$ since Pelosi ...”
- “Don M. - It appears you and I may travel in different circles. I had not heard of the Dick Institute ...”
- “tom kelly - My previous one word comment to you apparently would not work (technical difficulties, I'm sure).
Try this ...”
- “"Yeah like we need more stimulus."
Rush, the entertainer, just guesstimated that Obama will require another 11/2 T$ for ...”
- “Tom N. - "It's common city practice to apply for all available federal and state grants for just about any ...”
- “While hoping not to diminish the voice of sanity recently brought to the thread, it seems necessary to remind Mr ...”
- “Wow! What passion (as well as repetition) from Mr. Trayle who represents the one poster unable to allow this editorialist ...”
- “Mr. Trayle so absorbed all my attention, I forgot the subject. Are the continued re-hash and revision of dropping of ...”
- “Mr. Trayle - You have once again identified some false "implication" regarding what I have read and not read. I read ...”
- “Tim T - I forgot your comment, "without being anti-American (whatever that is),"
Most of us know what being anti-American is ...”
- “Tim T. - When the studies you note are an honest examination of facts surrounding the events they cover, they become ...”
- “Tim Trayle - You are again becoming a "trial" in your posting. My wife is of Ayr, Scotland some few miles ...”
- “Matt Wilkinson - "Oh and I really like your comment "England, France and India can probably be trusted" ---- Residents of those ...”
- “TT - "the proposed law reeks of typical conservative efforts to minimize democracy in this country."
Am I taking you out ...”
- “Tim Trayle more often than not, seems to draw His rhetoric from the "implications" he discerns (falsely) from the rhetoric ...”
- “Ellis - Yes, then there is, "will you walk into my parlor, said the spider to the fly?" Possibly this bit ...”
- “"And I can remember a lot of people berating the president and his political party for bailing out the automakers ...”
- “And I missed all that because I didn't continue my education? Had I only known!”
- “Mike M. - This is where we are at in our politics (politics-the factor that most directs the way we live ...”
- “"I ran across a book I recommend to anyone who seeks to understand Mr. Obama."
Mr. Kennedy, Mr. Obama's ...”
- “Mike W.- I remember the farmer that purchased a newspaper ad to say something like, To the person who dumped ...”
- “I'm not familiar with feral cats, unless the most ferocious beast I trapped while trying to reduce the presence ...”
- “Mr. Gurley - It would seem your unaddressed post above could probably been directed at one, some, or all four of ...”
- “Ms. Nolen - "Yet, using your voice to warn others, even if they don’t listen, is a heck of a ...”
- “"(Did you know he actually *believes* in that crackpot "global warming" crap?)"
I would submit that, no he does not ...”
- “"then why the bloody heck did Congress pass it?"
Perhaps because they were all Democrats, always looking for new "flows ...”
- “R. Gurley - Just tend to your own image, son. I can handle mine.”
- “R. G u r l e y. Just tend to your own image, son. I can handle mine.”
- “R. Gurly - I bow to Dee Grayson. If I wanted to contact you I would first look under "Perry Mason".”
- “Say something to an old man and he can't shut up, I guess. I was in KC during 51 ...”
- “Rick - "Now run along.." We all may as well when you start posting. You made allegations and insinuations about a ...”
- “Michael - These people think the World began the day they were born. In my opinion, when you see "Copyright St ...”
- “The idiot speaks...
Missourian Comments Policy
2. Comments containing personal attacks;... are prohibited.
5. Comments are to be used only ...”
- “"It is nice to see that you have "remembered me" again....."
- “TT - I can't show the link, I would believe because it is posted above in an attempt to clarify ...”
- “"So is noting that your (monocausal? simplistic?) claims that the Bush tax cuts "put an end" to the recession." Goodbye ...”
- “Talk English, Ellis!”
- “JN - Many thanks to YOU!”
- “James Terry - Libs always show across the board tax cuts as expenses. If they showed the actual result of our ...”
- “T Trial - I've been over this too often to waste time with your vague assertions while not disproving a ...”
- “D. Milsop - "The policy of obtaining a personal guarantee varies from business to business."
"Effect of Personal Guarantees
Anyone doing ...”
- “Could Mr. Bush "feel" (he has strong feelings), that Corps. are not people because of the practice of any alert ...”
- “Am not able to find anywhere on Missourian, that S&P has downgraded United States of America rating from AAA ...”
- “Don M. - "As far as I know, we did not give the Chinese nuclear weapons information" If you will, we ...”
- “The comment about Walmart parking lots remind of an old Readers Digest anecdote from "cold war" times. An American delegation ...”
- “G. Straub - It's good that I have plenty of time for this. It would otherwise be a complete waste ...”
- “Gary Straub, is a progressive and not like those with the "insatiable desire to own everything and to obtain it ...”
- “Tim Trial - The Roman example of decimation was the punishment imposed upon a specific unit deemed by the leaders deserving ...”
- “Mark F. - "and not risk certain defeat fighting over territory or resources with them."
What if the territory is our ...”
- “Don - I believe I am the culprit accused by tim trial of misusing the word "decimated" in regard to the ...”
- “I erred in mine above. The Democrat Senator is from Virginia and is named Mark Warner, not Kurt. The new ...”
- “Chris - Are we discussing Obama's budget for 2012? We must be because no other Democrat has produced any plan ...”
- “Mik W. - See what happens when one lures C. Foote, Froth, or whomever out of his hole? We get this ...”
- “John Schultz - You sound more like a simplistic liberal with each post.”
- “Brian Wallstin - Where in your post of 10:29a did you mention Milsop's position on anything? Your view of ...”
- “brian wallstin _"at the risk of provoking more of your incoherent and sputtering outrage" You have provoked mine as well ...”
- “John Schultz - You sound more like a simplistic liberal with every post.”
- “"Crap like "the liberals are trying to run down the military" just bugs the hell out of me-"
Stay "bugged ...”
- “Why are you guys walking around Shiner Bock from the little brewery in Shiner TX?
Waiting in a motel bar ...”
- “Tim Dance - "Trying to talk "rich" will not make you rich."
Demeaning a group of people many of which You ...”
- “Don Milsop - I had given up hope that Democrat majorities could ever be removed from our Congress, that they could ...”
- “Don M. - One bit of information from matt arnall that I forgot to note, is his intense dislike of you ...”
- “John S. If you don't know, rather than depend on "The conventional wisdom I remember hearing from a couple ...”
- “matt arnall has proven here, as always do all the liberals, that he can recite their talking points and can ...”
- “John Schultz - "Frank, the Iraq war was absolutely not necessary." I saw that and prepared for debate. Wow! You are ...”
- “James terry -
1. The two wars were absolutely necessary and voted on by both houses of Congress.
2. The Bush ...”
- “Gary Straub - It appears possible for you to write, only in liberal talking points, even though the facts are there ...”
- “G Straub - Still bent on comparison of the necessary action to protect the lives and property of the American people ...”
- “Greg Allen - War is not a social program such as our Democrat controlled governments have created with "abortion rights" for ...”
- “Gary Straub - "Look what allowing the oil industry to charge 'what the market will bare' has done to the world ...”
- “The "centrist"?, Tim Trayle poses another pertinent question: "PS: And where are all the jobs that the Bush tax cut ...”
- “Jimmy B. - Your oft repeated scenario of your earning actions when faced with high tax rates is exactly the case ...”
- “I finally got my laugh for the day.
Tim Dance makes some holier than thou comments about "a manipulated dullard ...”
- “If someone knows Gregg, I suggest they stop by and see him. I fear he may be on a trip ...”
- “" the truth will be made known." It is already known about you. You are full of something and it ain ...”
- “Gregg B. - I thought you were at work. If you like fiction, pick up at the library, a few books ...”
- “Gregg B. - You do have us thinking about your posts. Mark Foecking seemingly always has a mathematical resolution to back ...”
- “Gregg Bush - "The only thing the "boomers" had that I want is a opportunity for a living wage and a ...”
- “Not well informed with the Bible, but from the first I always understood, many children hopefully boys were wanted and ...”
- “Ellis - It occurs now that we are in the technical sense, dealing with "white collar" crime. In that case, possibly ...”
- “Gregg B - Not able to specify an addressee in this, only your latest "bellyaching of the fat-cat hucksters in the ...”
- “Mike - There has been much conversation about the start of a relatively insignificant new business in our city. I agree ...”
- “Ellis - "How can an organization spend so much (borrowed) money to so little effect?"
Would you absolutely revolt at the ...”
- “Rick - I should leave this right here, but as stated, "something inside me ....". I called your "spelling error" what it ...”
- “Ricky B. Gurley
You have spent a lot of time and a lot more words telling the world ...”
- “john hinton - Was the following what you thought we "babblers" ought to read from ADA?
"(b) Barrier removal. A public ...”
- “Ricky and his now liberal rant. Nice try, but no cigar. No, if you can;t afford a fence as ...”
- “Rick - Did you read doj (small caps due to the protection they are affording the people under this administration)vs ...”
- “I hope James is not a "drive by poster". Just spews his stuff, then moves on. Not concerned with truth ...”
- “Ellis - $10 per word? Are you the owner of a corporate jet? 10 cents per word on this subject would ...”
- “Mike Martin - What have your experts (disability advocates) accomplished in this instance? Instill more people with the idea that they ...”
- “John Schultz - "you were the one parroting the claim that the train is not required to follow the ADA, where ...”
- “Mike Martin - "City Hall" built Columbia Regional Airport. http://www.flymidmo.com/history.html
Many thought that it was doomed ...”
- “John S. - Mike Martin provided,"The ADA law granting the historic train exemption falls under 42 U.S.C. § 12184 ...”
- “Tony R.- Did I miss the "tongue in your cheek" while you wrote "apples and oranges" Hope so and sorry ...”
- “Mike Martin - Gov't is into every aspect of our business atmosphere. Takeover of major auto makers would be just ...”
- “Wyoming, a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Sorry Jake, this is my well ...”
- “"challenges posed to the US by political Islamism," Yet another advertises the inability to deal with the terrorism inflicted upon ...”
- “tony - I can't pull the url suggested, up. Again - http://patriotpost.us/commentary/2011/03/18/just-what-is-radical-islam/”
- “Ellis - I have remembered and posted the remarks of D' Rep Richard Ichord in a speech in the shade of ...”
- “Tony Robertson - How could you give your sage description of Islam without ever mentioning the Threat, Radical Islam? Are you ...”
- “This "protest" in my opinion, is the worst waste of time and effort for disabled rights that might be imagined ...”
- “James Eames - Quite good. You have put it to the intellectuals around here in the simplest terms. Any future comments ...”
- “Concerning Mr. Popplewell's post. I'm just an old, straight, man, but should someone wonder, in this day and ...”
- “Ellis - I've admitted it before and will do it again The primary reason I became interested in our government ...”
- “John Schultz - Noted your statement that "government spending has decreased year-over-year only once in recent memory." I was told loudly ...”
- “PA - "or that someone was going to have to find the money to pay for your room and board". Were ...”
- “Might I submit that the "new social class" whom were enrolled in institutes of higher learning on GI Bill were ...”
- “Tim T.
"Here's something: the GI Bill led to a whole new social class of students entering college in ...”
- “Mike - Your original comment was appreciated greatly, but you must know by now of my inability to let any comment ...”
- “Prof. Walter - For far too many of past years my literary effort had been restricted to grocery lists and the ...”
- “I have long feared that down deep Mike W. didnt like me. Now with his attack on my use of ...”
- “DF - http://www.keysnet.com/2011/06/02/345292/federally-funded-birth-control.html Entitled, "Federally-funded birth control prevents abortions".
Bill Clinton adding ...”
- “D Fogle - "Gov't birth control programs" havent' failed" I'm assuming, as is usually the case, that you are ...”
- “D. Fogle's "cogent" answer to the failure of Gov't birth control programs, It's the media's fault ...”
- “Tim T. - "Dr. Fielding is not claiming these cases were the norm--they were (horrific) outliers." Not an "anecdotal case", though ...”
- “D fogle - Another production of numbers that matter, not. "Big targets are fun to shoot at", when they are spending ...”
- “Tim - Wasn't there recently a writer who chastised others for presenting, singular, anecdotal instances as "evidence"? I think he ...”
- “"Folks should do some reading up on how well *that* worked. It was an ugly, furtive, tragic business." Having been ...”
- “John - "they're just hoping that enough people come from across the state to ride the train that the city ...”
- “JS - "but I don't think Columbia should have given them money." Then, take your complaint to the Council of ...”
- “J Schultz - They, (CVB)at least, are trying to get a new business started, with money earmarked for that purpose ...”
- “I wonder if the "Dinner Train" protesters have checked with those in Greece, whom feel that the necessary austerity cuts ...”
- “Tim Trayle - I did believe that your changes were an effort to demonize the profit motive (business), as has been ...”
- “Mike your analogy fits in the field too much taxation as well. When folks feel they are being "soaked", they ...”
- “Tim Trayle - "But he refuses to allow Rs entry." Did not study Mikes comments, but don't believe he recommended ...”
- “Hank - I was reminded of a comment by Jeane Kirkpatrick, former Democrat and Ambassador to the U.N., on one ...”
- “Hank - They all "consider my fellowman and have compassion and consideration for all concerned.", when they are verbalizing the need ...”
- “Since all I have with which to judge, are your comments around here, (nothing I have read could be considered ...”
- “Mark - Your static numbers are not the whole story, but you are not able to consider the ability of the ...”
- “Delcia Crockett - I have expounded elsewhere about the great benefit afforded those choosing the liberal path, in life. Only they ...”
- “Mark F. - Not following you. Have I shown--? Who is wrong? I'll respond, I guess, when I understand the ...”
- “Ellis - Were you aware that US 36 is now 4-lane at least Macon to St. Joe? Of course US 63 ...”
- “You have reminded me of a state run recreation area near the beach around Cape Cod, in MA. Only building ...”
- “Mark F. As previously stated, this continual trade of statistics is an exercise in futility. The group that sides with ...”
- “Someone said, our trade deficit represents the number of Union jobs lost in this country---?”
- “Tim Trayle - You are a fun guy to read. Similar to the comics. Did you spend a lot of time ...”
- “"Hitlers platform of anti-union, anti-socialism, anti-immigrant, anti-Jewish/Islam, pro-military and ultra-nationalism I am listening. That seems very familiar to me ...”
- “Ellis - "the Germans had already lost faith in their [nominally] democratic Weimar government" It has been reported, (making your statement ...”
- “"DAVID ROSMAN: Republican candidates must move toward center"
Funny! Extremely, funny.”
- “"Hank says, "since when are personal savings taxed?" "And what percentage of the citizenry has any "personal savings"?
Hank was ...”
- “Mark F. - "Trouble is, no one in Congress or the White House seems to be able to come up with ...”
- “Spin it however you wish, your lament is that disabled are not accounted for, without consideration whether or not the ...”
- “I had thought to use today's story about KLM, Dutch airline, using cooking oil to fuel it's passenger ...”
- “It seems, Mark F. never saw a tax he didn't like. "Not for Profits" are allowed for the purpose ...”
- “Delcia - As expected, more pie in the sky, heaven on earth for all, through regulation, rhetoric.
You seem to have ...”
- “Now see what you've done? H. Ottinger can't be far behind. Look out! He'll sic Ken Midkiff ...”
- “D. Crockett - I know nothing about this new business that has chosen our city to start up a new, profitable ...”
- “Mr. Bush - yours, (unbelievably) "Who's side are you on? I'm on the side of people."
I submit, that ...”
- “This isn't about health, or, stopping folks from smoking tobacco. Joe Califano, Carters HEW Cabinet Sec. first spent 33M ...”
- “Harold - "we need to stop using the phrase "African-American"." I agree with you completely. The ones to stop use of ...”
- “So much, I suppose, for the Homeland Security recommendation, to prevent terrorist attacks, "If you see something, say something!" http ...”
- “Derrick - In reading this, a word came to mind. The word was "sick", as in,is he sick?
Then, a ...”
- “T. Trayle - "Brian Wallstin June 17, 2011 | 8:24 a.m.
Col. Miller: As I said, "I can't remember ...”
- “Hank O. - If I read you right, you have assumed I have never "heard out", Mr. Reich, because of my ...”
- “Derrick Fogle - After you recover from the "fit", just thrown, try to comprehend that the rich don't have to ...”
- “Tim Trayle - Is not "the claim about the "vast majority.", made of "anecdotal cases"? As one who can only see ...”
- “Tim Trayle & Hank - It is late and my wife-well never mind, but, I'll give you the last five political ...”
- “Tim Trayle - The thread was about truth and character, or the lack of it in elected officials. You and the ...”
- “Gregg B. - Not a new "study", a rearrangement of numbers to try to make a liberal point, but a little ...”
- “Tim Trayle - "Don owes readers at least some gesture towards evidence that supports what he's claiming here. Otherwise, we ...”
- “Tim Trayle - I thought all of us made decisions about each others "concerns", honesty, dishonesty, etc., most every time we ...”
- “Tim Trayle - "Those kinds of charges would probably not amount to much for most readers here, but for the poor ...”
- “Ellis and the pedal cabs, somehow reminded me of the taxis in Franco Spain in early fifties. They were plentiful ...”
- “Don't intend to make this memory lane,but, Mark and "Free transportation also invites joyriders." brings back our free ...”
- “tim - you love the rule (24th Amend.),that gives a citizen the right to vote, but ignoring the millions of ...”
- “Jimmy D. doesn't know jack squat about anything. He derives a measure of self importance from his meaningless proclamations ...”
- “JD - Might concede a point for the revolutionaries in this country, except for the difference that you must ignore. Minority ...”
- “"You're attempting to make patriotism fit your definition to serve your agenda which is definitely not shared by the ...”
- “JDick - "your diatribes on patriotism don't mesh with the non-Frankworld views of other people?
What we have here is ...”
- “Tim Trayle - "you are referencing a county-record voter-*registration* issue (not voting per se) that would not be affected by ...”
- “J. Dick - Couldn't you once, put your astute thinking in line with what you write? You first noticed "phoney ...”
- “Ed & Jim - "patriotism is a devotion to one's country. In a generalized sense applicable to all countries and peoples ...”
- “Tim D. - "Voting is a right." So? It is a right for one legally entitled to, Vote. All others are ...”
- “Another installment of the voluminous "The World According to Mark F." Man oh man!”
- “The elitist, at it again. It is well known that far more conversation is required to make a lie believable ...”
- “E. R. - "Talk is cheap. Reciting a pledge is not patriotism, it is rote memorization." Pure and simple, psychobabble! Words ...”
- “E. Ricciotti - "Phony patriots care only about the symbol, not the sacrifice." Wrong again. This nation's birth was based ...”
- “Hank O. - Baloney! It is not "A" flag, it is OUR flag, no matter what you have been taught, or ...”
- “Ed Riciotti - Could you describe "phoney patriot", please? Or, is that it, one who would enjoy seeing his/her countries ...”
- “I understand the U.S. Dept of Agriculture has more offices across our country than Walmart has stores. Claire thinks ...”
- “j. Calton - Just curious, if a McDonald's job is not worth a whole +1 job, what portion of a ...”
- “Mark F. - "That means if there is a spike in NG prices, there's a spike in electricity prices also ...”
- “Tim D. - "vast majority of people wake up from the American "nightmare" and realize how screwed they are, change would ...”
- “Tim Dance - "defending Corporate America will not make you prosperous, it makes you look foolish.
Think about the Really foolish ...”
- “Ellis S. - "[How do you like that definition, Frank?]"
Not bad. Much better than your reference to "classical Communism." in ...”
- “Mark F. - The European countries you refer to are living with the system we (USA) installed for those against us ...”
- “Chris P. - All I'm able to discern from your answer?, is an attempt to walk away from the tone ...”
- “Chris Pearson - "profit, greed and desperation", "deception, lies and greed", "compassion, i.e. deception", "inevitable environmental destruction,"cleverly disguised products ...”
- “Mark Foecking - "We would not even be close to that under a majority Green/Socialist party government (which has practically ...”
- “D. Crockett - Help me, please. "If you have lived through the experience of one group of our American culture slanting ...”
- “Mike - Try as I may, I can't help becoming perplexed with the apathy about R's. I've often ...”
- “Mike - I have asked more than once for some elaboration on the "minor adjustments" in our way of life, that ...”
- “Mikey - You've been peeing in the wind. Wet shoes? Nothing else, I know.”
- “J Dick - Being liberal must really be a blast. One can spend his/her life gathering all the helpful statistics ...”
- “J Dick - With "Frazer", we at least have a name. The closest we have ever gotten to a name, with ...”
- “Fraser Institute:
"We are an independent Canadian public policy research and educational organization with active research ties with similar independent ...”
- “J Dick - More baseless, worthless, commentary from one of the other self described "elite" liberals around here.
- “"the only person supporting you is the resident lunatic Frank." If Mr. Hamm is not into name calling, where is ...”
- “Seems my name has come up a couple of times in this liberal defense of the status quo, this time ...”
- “Jimmy - Answering Paul is like peeing in the wind, all you can expect to get is "blow back" which might ...”
- “fred smith - Outstanding!”
- “df - Sorry, but I can't take the infamous Fogle Graphs as absolute fact (as you would like), in fact ...”
- “DF - "Timing, Frank. Passage of the GLB act" People, Derrick. Clinton, Dodd, Frank. 45 changes to CRA during Clinton.
- “"Unless, of course, it was a modest democrat-sponsored bill to assist low income citizens,"
"CRA regulations give community groups the ...”
- “J Dick - "I'm beginning to feel a little sorry for you. Just a little, but am sure can get ...”
- “John - You have apparently decided to go with only the first syllable of your so called Libertarian political stance. Watch ...”
- “jd - I asked you to provide someone with a grasp on reality. Not you with your imaginary, baseless, Opinion!
- “JD - Gosh it seems everyone on the left loves either me or my "feedback". You can't touch my content ...”
- “Jim Dick - Your post - More trash from one on the left. You did provide one source for us "many people ...”
- “Ken Geringer - Do you ever deal in specifics? To sum up an eight year Presidency in one inaccurate sentence seems ...”
- “John - Who told you Bush was conservative? My stated view has been that conservatives knew when he brought the "compassionate ...”
- “John - Your hindsight is amazing. Bush stated at the signing that every adviser available had told him that the collapse ...”
- “John S. - Oops, yourself. There is no Bush White House. That was over 2 years ago and over 4 trillion ...”
- “That our young people, or, Any of our people are used for disingenuous activities such as this is despicable. If ...”
- “Ellis - Bravo! "In the United States these days we don't solve problems; we just throw money at them and ...”
- “Jimmy - Another note in regard to taxing the rich to balance the Budget.
"using the very data provided by the ...”
- “Greg - Our problem will never be solved as long as those of your ilk have control of any part of ...”
- “Ellis - I suspect the black mother, as well as her mother, etc. was "taught" in the D.C. system and ...”
- “Our Government is in no way helping (not news, I know). I get choked thinking about the TV clip of ...”
- “Mark F. - "I doubt private schools would perform much better than public ones if they had the mix of students ...”
- “hank - "If it were up to me, I'd like a system in which a CEO could only make, say ...”
- “Jim D. Generally speaking, one, when writing of "sheer lunacy" would feel compelled, I think, to elaborate, a little, on ...”
- “Good point Hamm, that Is a problem with TV reporting, you don't get to just re-read it. I missed ...”
- “jd - I'm conservative, my views represent what large majority of Americans want, a strong, prosperous America that can lead ...”
- “Just a note. Exxon earned (according to FOX NEWS) 40B$ last year. Paid 59B$ in taxes to the gov't ...”
- “jd - "We've pointed out historical data that shows there's more than a tax cut involved as well as ...”
- “J. Dick - Your problem is, you are not searching for information or knowledge, you are trying to sell a product ...”
- “jd - Again, "I question whether you would know a fact if you saw one."”
- “J. Dick - "Do you really believe everything you're forcefed by the far right?"
After I have proven it true ...”
- “Gregg B. Could you not also recall that the statement you so cherish was my first, before spending three days ...”
- “J. Dick - I said I would stick with you in this, but, your off subject ramblings, make that difficult. We ...”
- “jim dick - I feel no need to "belittle" anyone because their education is more than mine. The public school system ...”
- “Jack Hamm - The above stupidity from Mr Dick, is the definition of an "Elitist". You were wondering earlier, there you ...”
- “JD - A true Keynesian, you! Mouth about "Plenty of evidence has been presented to you showing that there are many ...”
- “jim dick - Your twisted thinking becomes more apparent with each post. Whatever you think I keep repeating is the "truth ...”
- “Jimmy & Jack - Two lemons, unable to quote or write a single sentence that might specifically describe the accusations either may ...”
- “Colonel, Mike - I heard this morning that the "special forces" (is that the correct term?)groups in ME have recently ...”
- “I guess, I agree as well, but as a child, I saw, as did people around the world, pictures of ...”
- “John S.- McCain was not my choice either, but he is and always has been against torture. The "needless wars ...”
- “J. Dick - "we're not even close to being Greece and Portugal". So the S&P warning is good news ...”
- “John S. Rush has criticized W, as well as, HW Bush more than you ever have, to my knowledge, around ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - Your false statements of today:
"History shows us where many countries have had deficits that make this one ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - I have decided to continue this "tit for tat" for as long as you wish.
For all your ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - You are the confused. I'm not spending another minute trying to find tax cuts among the invention ...”
- “David - Since you added "all best", I assume you mean to help and you have my thanks, but, I'm ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - I'm sorry, but if you intended to impress with,"We teach it in college." Not stupid me ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - I missed your non-answer in dealing with Mark F. I got "we have to point out the actual ...”
- “Give it up Mark. Your chart, which someone drags out every so often to try to prove something shows that ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - "It is not a coincidence that runaway deficits began with Reagan just because he cut taxes for the ...”
- “Robin - "If an employer is not following fair labor laws, or if you find the job is just plain miserable ...”
- “Kevin Gamble - Your post reminds me of one the first "stories" I read about in the study of industrial revolution ...”
- “Ellis - No offense, "old timer",after looking around to make sure, I'm certain it was not G. Washington that ...”
- “Mark F. - still won't address the role of the Federal gov't in our lives, in this case the ...”
- “If a paper company with 33 VP's can lose 110M$ in a year, wonder how much, PPACA with 159 ...”
- “Jimmy - In Gregg's world, on that cloud, where ever it is, everyone who thinks of earning a profit is ...”
- “I agree with Jimmy. Proposed by a D', passed by majority R's. Which one thinks the people have changed ...”
- “brian wallstin - You were right to hesitate to bring Krugman into the conversation. Why you people believe in him so ...”
- “Mark F. - "The longest horizontal well I've ever heard of was 8 miles long. I don't believe they ...”
- “Mark - "efficiency has more potential to address the problem than a program of drilling, especially since much of the new ...”
- “Mark - "there are a lot of very smart people whose research suggest a large component of climate change is being ...”
- “Mark F. - "That meltdown was aided and abetted by historically high oil prices. I "once" read a book that stated ...”
- “Ellis - You got me started on European boating. You should have left me alone. I not only differ in my ...”
- “Mark F. - My use of "resiliency" was as in the ability of our country and the people in it to ...”
- “Ellis - Don't know if you are a boater, but must ask. Have you ever cruised the canals of Europe ...”
- “Ellis - "Netherlands during the 1950s (and presumably the years before that). Bicycles ruled!"
I saw the same thing in UK ...”
- “Christopher F. - "wouldn't initiatives that made them more efficient be beneficial to society? Less traffic"
I have gotten into ...”
- “fred smith - Fred, Mark just cannot accept the fact the "stimulus" of allowing all our people to keep a little ...”
- “Mark F. - Seems odd to me that you two (DF), to show the wonders of Gov't spending should only ...”
- “DF - "you don't thing the military produces any real new wealth,"
- “MW - "hooooeeeeeee.....that gal wuz smokin'!!!!!!!!!!!"
I bet she could run too, huh?”
- “MW - Boy! You caught up in a hurry!”
- “Mark - You are so off base With your monetary theory, I wouldn't know where to begin. Our gov't ...”
- “DF - Have to make this short. I'm preparing to DRIVE to my daughters home for dinner. It will probably ...”
- “DF - You never fail me. To give the astounding answer you want to seal the question for me and we ...”
- “Thanks, Derrick, You and New Republic gave me my first laff, this morning.
I first heard the "payroll" tax garbage ...”
- “Robin Nuttall - I don't see "deliberate" or "fostering" in my post. Parents in the era I refer to, preferred ...”
- “Greg B. - We have learned, since your mother went to school, not to try to influence a child's ability ...”
- “"speculators have caused any change in prices, any time, anywhere.
word "caused" from above should more aptly be changed to ...”
- “Mark F. - "What correlation does your research show regarding the price of our gas and the destruction, in the last ...”
- “Dave Overfelt - "This is hardly a time to be praising gridlock. We are still somewhere in the range of 9 ...”
- “Mark - Please,it was the tax cuts legislated by 1994 Republican Congress, After They took office. You are the researcher ...”
- “Thanks, I feel better, already.”
- “Jack H. - Doing great and good things above and beyond the things done by others would put one in the ...”
- “P all air - "What name did Frank used to use in the earlier stone age?"
The same I was using ...”
- “Derrick - I have shrugged off insults foisted by the elitist, J. Hamm, but your latest "request" has finally hit home ...”
- “Ellis - This is why those who know, love "gridlock" in our government.
Another note, Treas Sec. Geithner advised today that ...”
- “D. Fogle - "w00t! An nod from Frank in the statistics department!" Be careful,Master Ham might attack you for bad ...”
- “Jack Hamm - "No you don't. You spout out a bunch of nonsense in rambling and incoherent sentences that never ...”
- “JH - I should not have used 1989, should have stopped at 1988 and 909B$, for Reagan. I don't,however ...”
- “J. Hamm - "You are the one who plays the "republican good, democrat bad" card all the time." Another silly, false ...”
- “Jack Hamm - You can't find in your liberal sources of information that Reagan fought tooth and nail with Tip ...”
- “Jack Hamm - Another of your "sage" postings that says nothing. You pick up on all the Alan Simpson stories, all ...”
- “John S. - I didn't know Stossel wrote. I'd read him as well. Were you aware that J Stossel ...”
- “Jack Hamm - "everyone that is not a local issue is a mirror of Fox News talking heads from the previous ...”
- “Hamm - Has spent evenings with his nose stuck in his monitor again, picking up erroneous information from internet. Is now ...”
- “Ellis - We know what to expect from Rose. I would prefer to keep reading you.
You are right about Congress ...”
- “Ellis - "Rather than couch these matters in political party terms I prefer to refer to "adults" verses "children." Aren't ...”
- “"Pretending is normally associated with children." - And, Democrats.”
- “fred - Long ago, I read a quote attributed to a bureaucrat (not one in particular, probably all):
"It's government ...”
- “"To be intellectually honest if one wants to reduce America’s dependence on oil"
Can't help it Bush, do ...”
- “10 years or so ago my wife suffered an ankle injury in Paris, which caused hospitalization for three days in ...”
- “Read up on Chinese HSR. Their theory is to allow more freight on their traditional RR's by moving passengers ...”
- “Hank - Don Trump will never be elected President of the United States; unless he does something about his hair.”
- “John - I see Marks point clearly. He has, as one, seated high above the fray , would. Thought out how those ...”
- “Tony B. - From your 2nd installment: "Americans out of work and hungry,State and Federal budgets broken,education cut to ...”
- “Mark - You seem to get further from reason with each post. Palestinians are spending parts of their lives producing home ...”
- “tony black - "the other guy is an idiot." So much for civility. I don't think you are an idiot ...”
- “Mark F. - "When you "clean the nest out", you typically have a lot of "collateral damage" as it is called ...”
- “Mark F. - The way I read it, 4 0f 7 incidents were successful on my list. 2 of the 3 ...”
- “t. black - The UN is supposed to stop rape and murder, everyday.
Why are you not coming to the defense ...”
- “Mark F. - "The best way to fight terrorists is covertly" What "covertly"? Before 9/11 FBI was only investigative entity ...”
- “Just for kicks read: http://www.cnsnews.com/node/75520”
- “tony black - If I were liberal, I would accuse you of posting what your masters demand you think, as well ...”
- “Like I said, better count the liberals.”
- “"Muslims make up only 1 percent of the population. There are about 6 million of them."
One needs to add ...”
- “Mark F. - I grow weary. There must close to as much "bickering" around here, as in Washington.
I said, read ...”
- “J H - Your first sentence: "I don't think one needs to have served in the military or shed blood ...”
- “jack hamm - You get a star in your progressive liberal crown. Formerly, one could not talk about "war" unless they ...”
- “Hank - Our exploding debt. #1 1.75T$ for wars and counting, #2 arrived at by counting money gov't does ...”
- “j hamm - "I think many people who disagree with you Frank would say that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan ...”
- “Gregg Bush - Speaking of drugs...... When you come down, name a Democrat that will/would vote for a balanced budget ...”
- “Right, Hank, You aren't going to address our exploding bebt, except in the context of "Bush's Wars", so ...”
- “Mark - Read Rep Ryan's proposals, cutting spending across the board to levels of 2008, among them. If you don ...”
- “Seems odd, Hank, for one to detest 1T$ spent in deficit in an effort to protect American citizens, but have ...”
- “dk, jh,ho - You people have stepped out of our world with your political bias. You make it clear to ...”
- “Jack Hamm - Do you indeed, want to correct the excessive spending of our Federal Gov't and require those in ...”
- “J. Hamm - Could expect you to omit the fact that Ryans changes only effect those now under age of 55 ...”
- “"Rep. Ryan's plan is not a serious approach in this regard, thus I would not endorse Ryan's plan ...”
- “hank o. You seem to have this coming election figured out, really well. You have pointed out each R' that ...”
- “t dance - Been readin' Democrat underground again? So, bigtime,explain to me why after paying in since I was 14 ...”
- “T. Dance - I bet you are tired. It must have taxed your little brain to the max, to come up ...”
- “Ron W.- You give up too quick. R's have had one branch for 60 days. It took D's ...”
- “Note, in the images above, how our host publication portrays "the real people" as opposed to the "cowardly individuals trying ...”
- “Thanks, John S. I told Matt I knew about the "railroad". Never thought about all the others. Problem is, these ...”
- “"we've got the bottom three-fifths of the country chasing that rest of the, roughly, 3% of the wealth."
- “"Almost everything I read was just lies, distortion, self-promotion, or the typical political attack on Obama. It's Lame Du ...”
- “derrick - I liked Sen. Hatch's blog, including the other subjects, so well, here it is again. Be sure and ...”
- “John - I'm certain it is illegal for foreign gov'ts to influence our elections. I purposefully stated "Government" knowing ...”
- “hank - Note Hatch's referral to Clinton in the first link to Mark. Further, http://www.apfn.org/apfn/lippo ...”
- “Mark - http://forum.bearhawkgroups.com/viewtopic.php?p=8979&sid=b2518150467cdefed58b44296edfd896
http://hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/releases Read ...”
- “"Sorry. Didn't mean it" Yes you did. "The people who are "drying up" energy sources" are the likes of ...”
- “social security,big deal to you, hank? Republicans need to fix it. If that hurts me, ok. You think Harry ...”
- “Derrick F. I no longer try to guess which candidate will win anything until I can vote. I haven't ...”
- “Matt W. - You continue to embarrass yourself. I know about the original railroad, sorely needed to develop the western half ...”
- “Hank - Bush stated on nat'l tv after signing the law containing TARP, that he signed reluctantly, that every one ...”
- “Matt Wilkinson - "the transcontinental railroad might not have got built when it did."
And neither would've the Titanic.”
- “Mark - The jobs, 19M reported then, now down to 17 or 16M, when anyone will mention them, were good permanent ...”
- “Have any of you dreamers sought any information from any one of the States (including MO) applying for "free" Federal ...”
- “Sorry Hank,I didn't realize you had become so neutral. W. Bush is criticized for breaking with "Clausewitzian "principles ...”
- “hank ottinger - I know you are just offering up discussion, but you should watch out, you could make folks like ...”
- “Matt Wilkinson - I've only been commenting on Newspapers a few years and I made myself a rule. That I ...”
- “Mark - You write like Harry Reid sounds, "the deficits came and no jobs were created", He was referring to Reagan ...”
- “Mark F. - What you refer to as "An overheated, venture-capital-laden, optimistic period" was created by those deadly tax cuts! If ...”
- “Ellis - Quite right. The passenger fast rail for MO was and has been considered long before BO came into office ...”
- “Matt Wilkinson - Quite right, MacLeod was a *politician* who spoke to Parliament about British stagflation. Wonder why that historical genius ...”
- “Instead of this idiotic trash, why not just prove me wrong?”
- “Mark - Please get off the "under Clinton" baloney. I have posted this 'til I'm blue in the face. Clinton ...”
- “Jack H. - You have answered my post with absolutely nothing, but, further insult and you believe you are making some ...”
- “Mark - Since you apparently are with the bunch that will not believe that tax cuts increase production, put more people ...”
- “Jack Hamm - It is a mistake for one to attempt a civil, intelligent conversation with the likes of you. "Lunacy ...”
- “Jack - Under 3% growth will not touch our 9% unemployment. When the Fed finally gives up we will see the ...”
- “Jack - Tho some have considered "slow economic growth" in the stagflation cause, I now read about, inflation has always been ...”
- “Jack - This from P. Krugman,NYT,Jun 3/09, The Stagflation Myth.
"Stagflation was a term coined by Paul Samuelson ...”
- “"The US economy has not experienced stagflation since the early 1970s." Sorry, Jack, Carter Administration caused it and it lasted ...”
- “Larry Lynn - The last thing I would have expected you to state after reading Lenin was that you were "impressed ...”
- “"BTW the church in this case was the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), of which we have several local area ...”
- “derrick - I had a friend that when he was, without question, caught spouting misinformation, would declare, "I made you think ...”
- “Jack - Is that all you've got? Hysteria? You don't know what the Constitution is about, yet accuse others ...”
- “Jack H. - Glad you can agree to something,but the threat of Shariah law is the least of it. Our ...”
- “J. Hamm - "there would be a lot less confusion over this topic."
What topic? The one of church and state ...”
- “Larry Linn - Why bother with T. Jefferson's phrase? Another explained your liberal position on church and state, far more ...”
- “derrick - Your wife's father? I was in the Korean conflict, previously admitted, a radio operator on an Air Rescue ...”
- “Derrick - Thinking about 300 character award for Jack. Would he have to create a word before reading it on the ...”
- “Derrick - You can't even be honest with Mark. As is usually the case with libs, you started where convenient ...”
- “Mark - The Korean Conflict was an "action" instigated from the western world leaders plan to stop communism, the "domino theory ...”
- “L. Lightfoot - I was humbly admitting to the world that I am dense as the reason for having trouble with ...”
- “tim dance - "tell me why else would someone's water become flammable after a fracking site was built?"
Woah! Where ...”
- “lancelot - I am admittedly thick. Have I got this right? Every country has to have legislature approval to go to ...”
- “tim dance - "We are getting our own gas" we are "getting" less than a third of it. Your 2nd sentence ...”
- “Lance L. - I note you refer to the rights of a "country", no mention of it's people. There is ...”
- “Having long supported, as well as instigated terrorism,Mr Gadhafi refuted and turned away from terrorism and WMD after Bush ...”
- “John S. - It seems Nancy couldn't get her act together until BO got there in 2009. Her big spenders ...”
- “K Snowberry -"I much prefer that my tax $$$ go to support the unemployed than have it crapped-away on 2 - now ...”
- “Yves - I'll start at the beginning. Age has nothing to with the definition of a liberal and you added ...”
- “"We will blow the hell out of their infrastructure, then give them billions of dollars to rebuild it. What a ...”
- “I took "Spanish" in high school, but was told in Spain that we were being taught, "Mexican".”
- “Ellis - I, for one would rather attack the disease of unemployment.
My understanding has been that an unemployment rate of ...”
- “Dan E.- You have, seemingly, been sucked in with the rest. I have lost count of the liberals in our ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - Sorry that objectivity and reality get in the way of your view of the world." "We write using ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - I might have known. I ask for proof and you give me Krugman, he history revisionists, revisionist.
- “Richard Porterfield - Germany has radioactive wild boars and we have mercury in our fish. Life goes on.
An explosion in ...”
- “Ellis - The New Deal authorized the expense for several programs that are deemed beneficial as were the laws you mention ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - Your posts are close to funny, but not at all entertaining. What does this tell anybody?
"And yes ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - You are on another planet. Sorry I bothered. Why do you suppose EU is curtailing spending? Because it ...”
- “Jimmy Dick - You need some remedial reading to show you some reality. Is it that difficult to understand that Keynesian ...”
- “Jack Hamm - Perhaps you should speak with John Boehner about local banks.
- “Jimmy is also wrong about the effect of the 90% tax rate of the 50's. J Kennedy spoke of ...”
- “Jack Hamm - I accept that you are not bo4.... I'll believe it when I note you no longer use ...”
- “Jack Hamm - I was wondering if bo4whateveritwas was around here. I believe I've found him. He thought he was ...”
- “Mr. Ottinger - TARP, "butI believe it was "created' by the Bush administration," This statement is incorrect.
TARP was "created" by ...”
- “I have admired Ward Connerly. Because of his effort to remove "affirmative action" from the Federal requirements for hiring, which ...”
- “Ellis - John L was always shown as a bad guy in my youthful take of current events, so I read ...”
- “Ed Ricciotti - "Unions, teachers, and firefighters are not the crooks." You got two out of three right, which normally wouldn ...”
- “Mr Bush - "I also found it shameful to characterize exercise of the First Amendment right to peaceably assemble as a ...”
- “RG - It is clear to most, I believe, that you can twist your immense knowledge of things, legal to suit ...”
- “Rick G. - But,Tina Daniels was not present during the incident. At your insistence, this is the requirement foisted on ...”
- “Ricky G. "IF I won, I want some sort of prize!"
That's why you ain't gittin, no prize!”
- “Mark F. I used to read from and about scientists that "the more they learned from science, the more assured ...”
- “Gregg Bush - I understand some of the "rights" the union is being asked to relinquish: right to have an employee ...”
- “Ricky G.- OK, please believe that we, and I, understand, each is considered innocent until proven guilty! You are beating ...”
- “Ricky - In your investigations, do you only report the info You deem to be accurate? Do you consider the "police ...”
- “Where would liberals like Gregg Bush be without the 1st Amendment to hinge their damaging, destructive actions and abusive, inane ...”
- “Rick - My intent was to add another valid account to the mix of accounts. The information contained in all varied ...”
- “Ricky - Wednesday front page Tribune stated information from Capt. Brian Weimer indicated Jay-Dee Bush was charged with simple assault, a ...”
- “ricky g. - "I should point out to you that the dates and times of my posts are printed right beside ...”
- “I wasn't able to remember his name until I looked him up.
Do you remember Richard Speck, killer of ...”
- “DK - "I don't think the death penalty is necessarily a deterrent,". I think it is for the killer, executed ...”
- “Ricky, You been staying up late again?”
- “DK - Yes, all should follow your oft stated "plan" for coming oil shortage.
Stay at home. If you can't ...”
- “Ditto, jaime m”
- “At least Ricky didn't profess it to be the student's "right" to have his drink on the table ...”
- “Mark Foecking - Haven't you given us your consistent reasons for the lack of oil and gas exploration in continental ...”
- “Mark Foecking - "For instance, oil and gas producers are teaming with western ranchers to fight the Interior Department's new ...”
- “Cory P. - "In July 11, 2008 gas prices averaged $4.15 and in December 2008 gas prices averaged $1.61 ...”
- “Note: when Derrick doesn't have the answer, he simply changes the question. Don't blame him too much. It ...”
- “"Perhaps your 401K should own a bunch of oil stocks......."
My understanding is. most of them do.”
- “Ellis - I would agree that "politicians" have always behaved badly to each other. Slander, fist fights etc. But by and ...”
- “Jim J. - "Why has politics gotten so nasty?"
In my opinion, here is your answer. Politics used to be a ...”
- “Hey, Ellis, I like that excuse! Much better than "my memory is good, but it is short."”
- “Shelley P. - Walker says the Wisconsin deficit will swell to 3.6 B$ over next three years. Last D' administration ...”
- “Right, Ellis, I looked it up and still got wrong date. It was 11/17/ "sixty eight". Omitting age, I ...”
- “guys, it takes an old man awhile,but I recall the 2006 football Sun Bowl, MO v OR State. We ...”
- “Shelly - Another problem with your sage posts. "And as for that crises--he actually created it with a bunch of sweeping ...”
- “I'm sure you're going to tell us.”
- “Tony, Yves-At least, they didn't give you Heidi, as in 93 Jets-Oakland.”
- “Shelley P. - "Spoiled brat? Is that what you think?" In my case, absolutely!
Your only attention to the problem in ...”
- “pole, above, should have been poll, sorry.”
- “Tony - Yours, above, has been my opinion and only that on the situation. Dictators use Islam to control their people ...”
- “Just thot of an "anti-yank story from 50's. While hibernating in USAF we visited Tripoli, Libya often (Wheelus AFB ...”
- “Paul is as usual, near undecipherable, in his progressive rant. "makes you disgustingly, contemptibly, and blatantly dishonest when you discuss ...”
- “This ain't news. We've known for weeks Iraqis are upset with their gov't. Would they have demonstrated ...”
- “While we're on the subject,we did note once that the concrete in MS had buckled more than in ...”
- “"If it goes higher and pushes up the cost of fuel, consumers could rein in spending, commuters might opt for ...”
- “H. Ottinger - Not seeing answer from Ellis, looked around and find that the relatively new, 1975, EU road system was ...”
- “Ellis - The asbestos debacle makes a good point and its seriousness (I read that many of the ensuing suits actually ...”
- “Mark F. - "attempts at the Lawsuit Lottery, but still, I imagine a substantial amount of the claims are well founded ...”
- “I hate to repeat, but you really are Unbelievable. Try to understand and not change my words. "The Rand Corp ...”
- “D Fogle - Sorry, I'm beyond playing "dueling intellects" with you. Ask Rand Corp and Shell Oil your inane questions ...”
- “Carter and Democrats condemned oil companies, created an "Energy Dept" to "control" them. When Congress allocated $600 M for "renewable ...”
- “The Rand Corp. employed by Dept of Energy, among others in 2005, gave this assessment of oil shale at the ...”
- “Mark - Won't spend a lot of time here, since you may be gone,but, I've been reading to ...”
- “Hank O. - Not to belabor the subject,but did you not hear from the thousands, you referred to, that they ...”
- “Mr Hank Ottinger - The formality so all can be aware to whom we are writing. Just kidding.
You are correct ...”
- “Mark F. - "and the need for parking is much less due to lower than projected occupancy and a sluggish economy ...”
- “Greg Allen wants the facts.
3rd qtr 2010, oil and natural gas industry earned 6.%. Of 17 divisions Big Oil ...”
- “Hank O - I guess my memory is failing. I had thought the quest was for energy 50 years hence, but ...”
- “Mark, - I blew it. Thought I was answering DF while my lunch awaits. I take back, if I may, "It ...”
- “dk - It is becoming apparent you make up your statements as you go.
China - oil exploration. your answer, totally false ...”
- “dk - trying to make this work. Chovanec is a prof at a Chinese university.
- “dk - just lost a bunch of sage info somehow. will try to restate it. Your concern for limited oil is ...”
- “derrick - Do you believe your stated solutions are yours in origin? Every one has been promoted for years. #3 has ...”
- “This really is getting ridiculous. Why am I wasting my Sun evening with astute contradictions to my accusations like, "I ...”
- “D. Karr - Have you ever read one word of Hiaasen's piece? I did not refer to him because of ...”
- “Derrick - So far three States, Wisconsin, Ohio and now Fla. have rejected Obama's billions for funding hi-speed rail in ...”
- “What a mess! Even when a liberal relates history correctly, as Hiaasen did, he is renounced by the shallow, lazy ...”
- “Derrick - Until you learn to pay attention to the doings of our Gov't, I agree debate is useless. Your ...”
- “d fogle - You add fuel to my(and many) notion that (how can I identify you and yours with a ...”
- “John S.- "If T. Boone's plan is sound, he can implement it without getting Obama's permission." Silly contention ...”
- “D Fogel - You continually write of "energy" as if it is a finite entity that we must conserve. "First, there ...”
- “John - The point is Pickens has a plan and no one in the WH is paying any attention. My principals ...”
- “Dear spellcheck, I was being facetious and the only assertion was that green ones would probably feel that only green ...”
- “DF - Sometimes I wonder. Deficits, Energy, Personal debt, our big problems. Two out of three caused by Democrats. Obamas spending ...”
- “Right, John, we don't want anyone fixing our problems if they are only doing it for the money,and ...”
- “Mark F. - I maintain, our gov't, under Democrats have not allowed recovery of our own oil.
According to the ...”
- “Thanks Jimmy,as I have stated, I'm an amateur with operation of my computer,I would have probably never ...”
- “J. Hamm - You make an excellent point. I have not proven that C. Foote is "frothferous" tho I and others ...”
- “Chris F. Nothing in post #2, 244p written or shown refers to new taxes, as you did in #1 1007a ...”
- “Christopher F. - You are usually entertaining but today's is hilarious:"I think increased gas taxes would be an excellent ...”
- “michael S. Why do liberal, in your case, unionists, always begin the argument at the point of their choosing rather ...”
- “from Mr Foote: "Yes, the state of our educational system is admittedly not good. I fail to see how lowering ...”
- “H. Ottinger - You seem quite selective in the points you choose to protest. Pick one and ignore all the rest ...”
- “H Ottinger - "And you believe this???"
A public official made the statement on nat'l TV. We know they have ...”
- “Rick - "But I think it is worth saying that just because the only place that you come into contact with ...”
- “I understand how hard it is to impart information, relative to a subject when you don't have any.
- “Jack Hamm - One wonders, how another can be so damn dense.
Read these words and believe them. But, for you ...”
- “Jack Hamm - Ike lead us in the most "necessary" war, we have ever and probably Will ever know. I think ...”
- “Don M - Remember Chas Manson? Instigated the murder of 8 by his cult. The death sentence of all convicted was ...”
- “Michelle Markelz - The leaders of UK, Germany, France have recently condemned Diversity, Multiculturalism as total failures in their countries. Some ...”
- “Jack Hamm - Ike said in his Farewell - Military Industrial Complex speech, "our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action ...”
- “H. Ottinger - AlQaeda existed before Mogadishu. CIA and FBI were monitoring Ben Laden. You found it convenient to change my ...”
- “Never mind Hank. I thought for a moment you were willing to converse. Bad choice. Your posts match most from ...”
- “A lot of interesting conversation here,tho, not one condemnation or question about my statement:"In my opinion, this President ...”
- “Hank O - "Look it up. Pakistan, then Afghanistan. Long time before Mogadishu."
Sorry, don't know what this means. My ...”
- “Jack Hamm - First,it is clear you don't know what a neo-con is. http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib ...”
- “PA - The "birth"of al-Qaeda is considered to be the day they killed 19 American soldiers in Mogadishu, Somalia and ...”
- “John S - Can you say "first things first"? Look at -
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/09/house-gop-targets-dozens-programs-spending-cut-plan/. This ...”
- “Mr. Ottinger - Iraq democracy came with the necessity of removal of the despot that had, and certainly would have, harbored ...”
- “H Ottinger - Yeah, Right! Still glad I never watched "West Wing".
"You and the liberals cannot accept this, of course ...”
- “Wow! G Bush has joined the chorus of those who believe poor people should pay something toward their gov't ...”
- “Jack Hamm - "There was nothing necessary about those wars." Your liberal opinion, Jackie boy. Because of "those wars" the entity ...”
- “John S.- Why continue to put your feet in your mouth? R's have had the House 2 months. Last ...”
- “Obama's budget - Heard tonight, FOX business,his budget includes 25M$ to help States promote their own cap n' trade ...”
- “P.all air - "I would like to see who was complaining about the record national debt when Bush was creating ...”
- “"The budget is set at $3.7 trillion and focuses on reducing the budget deficit, which is projected at $1 ...”
- “Mark, even Jiminy Cricket could not be hopeful after reading one of your posts.
We cannot "get there from here ...”
- “When will we hear from Mark Haim? Soon, I bet.”
- “Mark - You have brought us back to the original position that you like. A business providing a necessary product at ...”
- “Have you scientists notified MFA, McDavid and our Senators of your findings? I guess if I had to pick a ...”
- “David Sautner - You present the opportunity for me to vent my opinion in this matter.
The English also originated the ...”
- “Kathy Snowberry - "I've had 3 dogs from 3 different MO'mills." What does this statement mean? Are you a ...”
- “Mark F. - I was beating a dead horse with the initial post and know I am doing it again with ...”
- “D. Fogle - We are supposed to be polite in these posts, but you push me over the edge. Not only ...”
- “Yves - "Some smart political scientists need to get together, devise a plan,". Have to admit I shared your concerns until ...”
- “Robin - "Just because your dog liked his collar does not mean a choke collar is EVER suitable as a general ...”
- “More about my setter and his choke collar. He lived to an old age, wore his choke collar all the ...”
- “Eric - I had a similar experience at age 15, with my Irish Setter which had trouble running through the birds ...”
- “Jack H. - Look for a Benito Mussolini. He made the trains run on time all over Italy.”
- “Mark - "But one party isn't responsible - both are." One party has controlled Congress, which controls our money and debt ...”
- “Derrick, Greg - It is clear,you both need to see someone, tho, not, of course, each other. When, if,something ...”
- “Mark Foecking - Derrick has problems enough getting his opinion and his facts in proper order. Don't throw anymore curves ...”
- “@ g bush - Is it dyslexia that makes people read things wrong? Nicaragua had been described as a small, desperately poor ...”
- “D.Karr - Read yours, "you can bet", "they would be". Reagan was intent upon destroying the greatest threat to the ...”
- “NO! John.”
- “gbush - I think I'm having a hard time figuring out what you are writing about. "Nicaragua not a genuine ...”
- “D. Karr - http://cuban-exile.com/doc_201-225/doc0224.html
This a 1981 report from state dept, showing what Cuba was doing ...”
- “D Fogle - I planned to ignore you in this but the above post is so fraught with errors, it seems ...”
- “D Karr - I showed you some information and admitted you would not accept it. You can't/won't accept ...”
- “D Karr - American history is the subject here. You must know that USSR was tight with Castro and financing Cuban ...”
- “Jessica - You included rep Cohen as having received criticism for his tirade about Nazis and their propaganda. ( A better example ...”
- “I note now you were wrong on another point,the missiles were sold for cash to Iran to raise the ...”
- “gregg - Reagan always openly supported the Contras, believe he was first to call them "freedom fighters". The Boland Amendments caused ...”
- “DF - "To believe that the democracy militarily imposed on Iraq by a country many citizens of Egypt despise is what ...”
- “D Fogle - You are unbelievable! I had an idea you would not accept the truth, but none that you would ...”
- “Derrick - I put this under H. Ottinger's comment on the 4th:
Hank - Thanks for the NYT link. I noted ...”
- “Derrick - I put this under H. Ottinger's comment on the 4th:
Hank - Thanks for the NYT link. I noted ...”
- “Hank - Thanks for the NYT link. I noted this question answered by the NYT Baghdad Bureau Chief:
Liberty for All ...”
- “This evening, I had an unpleasant experience with my car and the snow, overcame that, but got home and found ...”
- “hank - I knew you would decry the use of Fox News, why I used it. I probably should have written ...”
- “Derrick - I know you intend to provide serious input, but try not to relate everything and everyone to the glory ...”
- “boys, boys - hank first."more complicated and worthy of analysis and discussion, not broadbrush dismissal. Bush and Co. are essentially ...”
- “Hank - "Frank writes, "What signals can you point to" You give me,"Had we not attacked Iraq, change would have ...”
- “crisf. You certainly write like the other user. "Syria doesn't border Egypt and would have to mobilize its army ...”
- “John - I did not know Walt Kelly created Pogo or the sentence. Was sure, however,Garry Trudeau used it and ...”
- “H. Ottinger - "change is emerging from within, coming from far more legitimate agents who, I daresay, are in no way ...”
- “John, what or whom do you "tie" them to? Just one of those things?
C. Foote - Remember the "6 Day ...”
- “What I know and remember about Reagan is far different from what is apparently being taught today.
Reagan was never ...”
- “.C Foote - The 2.3B$ annual bribe, from J Carter to Anwar Sadat of Egypt (3B$ to Israel) was to ...”
- “Not now. Carter started the 2B$ annual aid package which turned Egypt from Soviet U. to Western Allies and normalized ...”
- “"Can you imagine what these poor dogs are going through this week? Makes me sick thinking how miserable the dogs ...”
- “Posting on the Missourian,but would entertain a motion for something else. We must be careful tho, a birth explosion ...”
- “Sorry, Corey.”
- “A quick google of Sargent Schriver showed him, as I suspected, the founder of Peace Corp. Nothing about the Jobs ...”
- “Corey P. - Thanks, I had not even heard of Solar One. Am an amateur researcher, but would think those selling ...”
- “Gregg Bush has a time ever "getting it right". Somehow ignores the facts about the criminal activities going on and ...”
- “Derrick, Mark - The "2008 credit bubble," can be explained in far fewer words than you used. It was created from ...”
- “Derrick, Mark - You guys leave a lot to talk about as usual. Here we go. "Reagan set new records for ...”
- “Mark - Please, try to grab it and if you can hang on for dear life. Employed people have to do ...”
- “Derrick F. - It's my fault. You were here first, but here I sit again, debunking your faulty posts.
- “Mike - "David Boies was on a fools errand." As was Bob Beckel, who tried to buy, with money, Bush's ...”
- “Mr. Rosman - "In addition, demonizing any one political party or political leader does not make a counter argument."
Sir, if ...”
- “Derrick F. - "There's more than one truth,". Absolutely, dead on, Wrong! The rest of your proclamation can well be ...”
- “Derrick F. - "I still love you, man!" Aw, Gawd!”
- “Mark F. - Sorry, I'm relatively new around here, but am glad to read you again. Your scientific information is ...”
- “Gregg Bush - "“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe ...”
- “Mark Feocking - Thanks for the information. You presented it in the same context as "dooberheim" in another venue. As I ...”
- “Mark F - "Nov 9, 2009 ... On June 26, Pelosi passed cap and trade out of the House. ... The House legislation ...”
- “Mark - More good info, except, "If it's man made, the level of conservation required to stabilize CO2 levels near ...”
- “Mike W.,frothferous, J. Sexton, P. Homewood - Thanks, very interesting. All but one posted good information and a great laff ...”
- “Chris - "Frank, I was responding to JS in regards to the doc fix, perhaps your complaint should be directed at ...”
- “Mr. Foote - "Does it make sense to include the Doc Fix and say actually the Republican plan will cost half ...”
- “Christopher - I should wait for JS, but if I don,t answer properly, you both will have license to criticize ...”
- “Jack H. - Wish you were listening to R & B., instead of your internet sages. You would have better questions, or ...”
- “Jack H. - "Repeal it and replace it with a single payer system." You bent on destroying our health care system ...”
- “Republicans have continually broadcast, that the intention is to repeal and Replace Obamacare. Among other R' plans ignored, former Speaker ...”
- “Mike - Better watch what you wish for. Remember #1 above. If h4 posted "all the time", you'd be posting ...”
- “Mike W. - Damn, you're good! Somehow much better than "over yonder". I believe you really do "like this place ...”
- “Chris has a point, "My own opinion is that it is the lack of education that is a major driver ...”
- “Pertinent, poignant, piece. Wish it could have run in every newspaper in the country, about a week ago.”
- “Why should availability of a prescribed drug pose your question? Have they tried "the street"? Most everything else is available ...”
- “Chip - Honestly, I usually promote the removal of progressive D's from the Majorities in our governments. It must have ...”
- “Chip - http://seeingredaz.wordpress.com/category/gop-legislative-districts/. Check red "here" to read resignation letter.
- “Chip - Appears Mr.Miller while fearing for his safty from Teaparty will be running for AZ state GOP chair. It ...”
- “Chip - Fox Business, this morning, told of CBS poll showing 57% Americans believe tone of politics had nothing to do ...”
- “John S., Chip - I'm sure you've found, by now, all you want of BO's plans to make ...”
- “John S. - You test my memory to its limit, mainly, I think because yours appears to be worse, unless you ...”
- “I see that fairness doctrine Was a policy of FCC, dropped in 1987. Obama is trying re-institue it with his ...”
- “chip leaver - "About quoting a convicted killer from "more than a year ago" Frank, how is it that you are ...”
- “Chip Leaver - "I see talk of killing Democrats and liberals all over the web." Wow! And you can only quote ...”
- “Mike - Jack can't consider the past, but he can see into the future! Amazing or what?”
- “Jack Hamm - I know you can't/won't accept it but you read about as wacky, weird as any ...”
- “H. Ottinger - "Did they help create an environment of political polarization, hatred of opposing views, "targeting" of opponents? Did they ...”
- “J. Hamm - B. Obama is President of the U.S., DionneJr is syndicated columnist (not close to the level of ...”
- “Jack Hamm - I almost forgot the best, or worst. Barack Obama, "You bring a knife, we'll bring a gun ...”
- “Jack Hamm - Name 1 liberal....
E.J. Dionne Jr., today,"It is not partisan to observe that there are cycles ...”
- “Where to start? Mr. Ottinger, I guess. A. Hansen answered you well, I think. The Pima county Sheriff spread more ...”
- “Mr Allaire, investigating Sheriff in AZ and others could be more productive if they could forgo Sarah Palin's election ...”
- “P Allaire - One thing hasn't changed from "my preferred rag" to the Missourian. You are still next to impossible ...”
- “Some personal observations regarding Mr. Midkiff and Sierra Club.
In 1999 we drove the coastal routes L.A. to Seattle ...”
- “I wondered where all the liberals went, after Tribune started charging admission.
It's fun to mention that Fox News ...”
- “Mr. Ottinger - It takes me a while anymore, but it just occurred that the Bellamy salute is in use today ...”
- “Paul - Don't know why a Socialist and the NEA would be the ones to write our pledge, that's ...”
- “Appears Wendy believes that the United States and probably the world, began on the day she was born. I just ...”
- “"A lot of this job is three yards and a cloud of dust"
I've always wondered about this analogy ...”
- “Sorry, Jane,not "Airport security measures are in place to make us Feel safer,". These measures are in place to ...”