- “Frank Christian:
Avoid the post-hoc fallacy: "A" occurs before "B"--therefore "A" is the cause of "B."
~~~~~~That's what ...”
- “To Jake Sherlock: Actually, no--it is not "good journalism." It is shameful journalism.
---What you describe as "journalism" consists of ...”
- “Er...Brandi: Isn't the Center for Security Policy the group that sponsored essays calling for Bush to be made ...”
- “I want to thank you Marina, for your careful responses to the propaganda some of the repealers have put forward ...”
- “The major reason anti-US feelings continue to be widespread across the Arab world--whether in Egypt, Libya, or Saudi Arabia--is the ...”
- “Frank--you still haven't given a reason *why* you cite Hiaassen (who to my knowledge is not, by the way ...”
- “Good grief Frank--can you at least give a *reason* why you would cite Carl Hiaasen as an authority on the ...”
- “Actually, what the faculty are proposing is common practice. These courses are already on the books, and the requirement would ...”
- “One day, humans of the future will look back on the way we treated our fellow creatures in the 20C ...”
- “Frank--then what *are* you saying??? The FLN leadership were simply not the unified bloc of commies you seem to want ...”
- “Good grief, Frank--the notion that the USSR was somehow in a position to install missiles in Nicaragua in the early-to-mid ...”
- “Sorry Frank, but cutting and pasting from internet sites (as you have just done) just doesn't cut it in ...”
- “No Frank; you are wrong. I do not believe you actually know very much about Latin American or Nicaraguan history ...”
- “BJ's got a complete right to make his theocratic case in a public venue.
Me, I'm glad that ...”
- “Sure, Waters should disclose, but if the majority population don't understand the distinction between the editorial pages of a ...”
- “A different model which might accomplish some of the same ends would be to erect a special business tax on ...”
- “Good guy. Keep up the good work, Jordan.”
- “I'm sorry that Anton Berkovich had an accident with a car, but using his case as the lead example ...”
- “While it's disappointing to read the Mr Gamble's worldview has "once again" been inconvenienced by mainstream historiography concerning ...”