- “I totally agree with Chuck and Ray on this one! "I don't have any homework Mom - just playin' on ...”
- “Great news! Go Pig!!”
- “Great story. I appreciated being updated on the careers of these three fine young men. I have been attending MU ...”
- “Good one Ray! :) Anyone besides myself also fail nap time?
I was also too busy "visiting with my neighbors."”
- “Do they plan on passing by Mary Ratliff's place I wonder?
My 39+ years in Columbia have shown me ...”
- “So, let's see now. College professors, ta's, or clergymen will be issued full body armor at the beginning ...”
Is what still going on? Kids who feel that they are entitled or assistant coaches begging for passing grades ...”
- “Ray and Chuck - a couple of compassionate bookends.”
Well said - I couldn't agree more.”
- “Good one Andrew - Go MIZZOU!!!”
- “Well Rinny - it all depends if Whitney was paraphrasing or quoting what was said to her, doesn't it? Were ...”
- “Good one Ayn - that was funny!”
- “I like the curb painting of the street names the best, however, during inclement weather the City plows just the ...”
- “Am I missing something here? One of the three intersections slated for improvement is Forum and Providence? Where do these ...”
- “We are Mark - look at the date of the article. I almost missed it too! :)”
- “How in the world do you regain focus when two senior coaches have been out hooking up jobs elsewhere? Do ...”
- “It's time for a change anyway. Since everybody is deploying the spread offense and Mizzouri can't defend against ...”
- “Good comment Tom. It's easy to armchair quarterback Gene.
Perhaps you need to sit back and write your memoirs.”
- “I also agree on a well written story David. This was very heart warming and uplifting. Brian Coulter is truly ...”
Perhaps that's it - however, you on the other hand are just perfect, aren't you?”
- “John Beau, maybe you and Charles can take a reading comprehension class together.
My apologies Ayn, I went back and ...”
- “"I don't plan to vote, feeling as I do about the two-party system."
That's the way Ayn, that ...”
- “Obama's Conscience - who are you anyway? Are you so afraid to step up to the plate and identify your ...”
- “I agree with your assessment on our sidewalk system not being wheelchair friendly. I've seen them on Broadway and ...”
- “I also am a cyclist and decided to weigh in on this conversation. When you see the green Bike Route ...”
- “This particular event was an act of domestic violence - but still a violent crime. The police have their hands full ...”
- “So let's see, two separate bonuses paid to Paulsell in 2004 and no one questions what they were for ...”
- “and your point is?
Never mind Charles - I always laugh at those who continue to pronounce Missouri either Missourah or ...”
- “and your point is?”
- “And it appears that so are you!”
- “BM needs to learn to lighten up! Sometimes "Thumpers" get so lost in religion that they never realize how truly ...”
- “I agree with Brendan's comments. My wife and I have both discovered that cycling across an intersection can be ...”