- “Good. Santa is bringing my son a sled for Christmas.”
- “@James Fairchild
Both General Conway (the past Commandant) and General Amos (the current Commandant) have stated that if DADT is ...”
- “Haha, Yves - I was three fourths of the way through your post, waiting for the part where you complain about ...”
- “I'm ambivalent on the subject of whether or not the council should recite the pledge prior to meetings.
- “*The Columbia Missourian removed an earlier comment on our website because of questionable content. To see our comment policy, go ...”
- “@ Ellis -
I recall having similar study sessions when I attended the Illinois Institute of Technology in the late 90's ...”
- “@ Mark Flakne -
I don't believe that I said a public institution should be private. Handling a problem internally does ...”
- “@ Paul
Half of the students there look homeless. That shouldn't be a problem.”
- “I pitched the ol' boob tube overboard about a decade ago, but every now and then I still accidentally bump ...”
- “@Louis. I didn't mean to imply that I doubted that there are elk in Arkansas. The capital letters were ...”
- “Oh, the irony...
I'm glad everyone got out safely.”
- “After returning to Columbia a few months ago after some years away, I was saddened to see some bookstores missing ...”
- “@Eric. I'd say far, far worse. An officer making an inappropriate quick decision (as perhaps Officer Turner did) in ...”
- “IF there are elk 30 minutes south of Missouri AND the habitat in Missouri is still naturally suitable THEN it ...”
- “Kissinger did leave office a few years before I was born so I don't have any direct experience of ...”
- “I just realized that I did a disservice to everyone by listing a bunch of journal articles that many people ...”
- “Haha, Terry, reptilian troglodytes IS better - and funny.
And, yes, my first name does give a vague indicator of my ...”
- “Wow, more name calling. Based upon the prevailing phenotypes of the population, I think we can be reasonably certain that ...”
- “Incidentally, I made a quick search of the academic journals (those available to the University of Missouri, which is many ...”
- “@John Doe - I wasn't trying to equate the support of smoking with the support of slavery. By bringing up ...”
- “Awesome! Good job, Ms. Steinhoff! I love good teachers.”
- “As always, it depends upon how you figure the numbers. If you consider "Kansas City" to be Jackson, Clay, Cass ...”
- “Does anyone know anything about the "American Monster" in the first two slides? It looks like a deuce and a ...”
- “Yeah! We're number one! Oh, wait...what?”
- “Yes, to nuclear energy.”
- “Smoking kills you. Second-hand smoke kills me. Third-hand smoke kills your children.
It's absurd to argue that because the ...”
- “"Engel was informed of the suspension by e-mail..."
Wow, apparently his boss has no spine. Good thing he checked his ...”
- “Sell it with the stipulation that any renovations retain the historic feel of the building. It's obviously not working ...”
- “Was there any water left on the road from the rain? She may have just hydroplaned.”
- “It would be interesting to see how each specific demographic category responded to the survey.
Our emotional definition of "family ...”
- “Other. I dislike them both equally.”
- “@Chris - The Israel concept looks good, but probably politically untenable precisely because of the "profiling" aspect. We can't hurt ...”
- “I fail to understand why there is such a big outcry over these body scans. Would I rather not have ...”