Kathy Snowberry's Profile
- “Oops - my above comment to Mr Miller, Michael W and any other's with these issues related to Your Vote ...”
- “Yes - we're a Republic not a Democracy. Yes - Majority Rules can --> bad crap happening. Absolutely agree with you.
- “Thanks for reminding me to sign that petition.
Quoting publisher Larry Flynt - Larry Flynt of Hustler fame?
And speaking of ...”
- “@ Jeff Goodfirnon /President KcNORML
Have any insight on why none of the KC news services (not even Fox) are reporting ...”
- “@ Marvin... I agree, and want to add that pot is SAFER than most/all prescripption pain meds. Just look at ...”
- “As I understand it there is a large and very lucrative market for industrial hemp and, pre 1940, MO was ...”
- “Mark F: Where's the reset button?
I did not mention Prop B.
I was pointing out the lack of ...”
- “Ruth - odd how their vet records and documented vet program were missing during each of several inspections spanning months apart ...”
- “Harold: In March 2011 (the latest report) the USDA/APHIS dept issued ony 41 Animal Care Enforcment Actions throughout the ...”
- “Michael - Work-life balance there was wonderful. To work by 9, mandatory coffee/social break at 10, lunch 11-1, another mandatory ...”
- “Ellis: Yes, and I think their form of Federal government is appealing. It sets laws and regulations that might be ...”
- “Michael: Yes, Switz was highly disciminatory - was trying to improve on some issues - don't know the current status. One ...”
- “I was thinking, instead, of Switzerland. Lived and worked there for awhile, and think it would serve well as a ...”
- “Ellis - 'single payer' is different from 'single provider'. In the proposed HC reform, you would be free to keep UHC ...”
- “Ellis - I am sincerely happy to have lost the bet. I think that many of the regulars on this site ...”
- “@ Michael - yup, the MHIP offerings are still horrible. For state plan I would be paying $1800 and for the fed ...”
- “Want to bet you won't get any comments on this site - at least none from the regulars?
You need ...”
- “Why is it needed? What significant consequences? We already know that some alien life form runs this state, and apparently ...”
- “Koster dragged his feet as long as he could, and then filed the amicus brief - the content of which has ...”
- “How low do the protections for workers need to go to satisfy these 'businesses'? The caps I can understand, but ...”
- “@ Ellis Smith
My occupation is closely related to Operations Engineering, and I understand your point quite well. However, the bad ...”
- “@Mark F - the only ones claiming that commercial dog breeding (CDB) is big agri-business is some of the rural reps ...”
- “Remember those verbal math problems most of us hated. Here's one for you.
A voter initiative passes and is ...”
- “@ Mark F: Regardless of where commercial dog breeding falls on anyone's list, I think the behavior and attitude of ...”
- “Anyone who reads SB 113, and knows the issues, knows that it basically defines and legalizes a 'puppy mill'.
- “What separates a Professional Dog Breeder from a Puppymill is the focus on quality of puppies produced vs mass production ...”
- “MO is taking $860M in federal aid just to balance its 2011 budget. That's $860M the Fed does not ...”
- “I much prefer that my tax $$$ go to support the unemployed than have it crapped-away on 2 - now possibly 3 ...”
- “Re:Stanley Stoner February 16, 2011 | 12:52 a.m.
Stanley, if you and other's with your insights (e ...”
- “- frank christian February 15, 2011 | 9:03 p.m.
Kathy Snowberry - "I've had 3 dogs from 3 different MO ...”
- “Allan - excellent points made, and I will try to answer.
I did not think that legitimate / legal MO dog breeders ...”
- “Here's the true poop. I've had 3 dogs from 3 different MO'mills. Each came with a host ...”
- “I guess the only solution that 'our' lawmakers would accept is having each puppy pay a $75 fee for protection ...”