- “Dear Steve, unless you are having fun, there is no reason to engage in dialogue with the we just don ...”
- “Ya'll got no editors working today? If so, if they are paid, you should fire them. If not, let ...”
- “Dankmyer and Biggers, thanks. Maybe I did not know that burning coal is a bad thing. So, thanks again. Now ...”
- “Having previously never having an opinion on the CFOP, now I do. They seem to take the position that abusing ...”
- “Re: Iran/Contra
Did give us the Reagan Defense.
Nobody told me, and if they did I don't remember.”
- “Most illegals are just like you and me. They want to work and raise their children. Some are not. what ...”
- “This is a real piece of work. Thanks”
What is up with you?”
- “I should also say that given the info included, this result makes no sense.”
So what is the deal?”
- “Depends on what type of Christian she is, hate or love. My understanding is absent the crazy god of the ...”
- “Wonder what the real reason is. As a non-believer I would prefer God be kept out of the graduation ceremony ...”
- “I wonder if the U. should be involved with any type of "secret" organzation.”
- “If it will save time, sure. Don't think anyone will have a good time viewing me.”
- “So, what was the probable cause to search the car?”
- “Dear Missourian,
Please shut down these forums.
The space on the page is wasted.
How much of Ray and Charles ...”
- “They think we folks are nuts.”
- “Seems like a waste of money and time to me. Isn't there enough work to do here?”
- “Would you guys show some self-restraint. Never respond to Charles' postings.”
- “Another waste of police power.”
- “Once again we take this issue as others back into the base of existence it belongs and that is rightly ...”
- “Ray, Charles, Ray, Charles, Ray...”
- “Why don't you two just call and have a conversation?”
- “Hey, ann ray charles, why don't you get a new hobby?”
- “I am tired of comments from the same dopes. Please cut them out, or cut it out.
- “Just as it always is. The company will say that the employees are the most important pieces in their puzzle ...”
- “It is reasonable to close businesses that have a history of attracting lawless elements.
The cheapest energy is fine with ...”