- “Taking more and more from fewer and fewer has never, ever worked in history, yet we have seemingly educated people ...”
- “As long as we are having fun with this one, let me play. I'll put some fuzzy math to ...”
- “I like to spout off from time to time and this is one of those times. I am thouroughly convinced ...”
- “Sorry to see the "blue wall" extends to the courts as well.
This is a sad day for justice.
- “"And he's REALLY against the Federal Reserve."
I think we picked that one up a few posts ago... :-)”
- “How many more millions of dollars should we have given to millionaire dem's wanting more windmills for themselves, millionaire ...”
- “Lindsey Lohan says stop projecting negativity...
Let's hope Karma has more fun in store for her...
I just heard ...”
- “I don't think we should be giving scholarships to people that won't play through or take medicine for ...”
- “Wow! How is this appearing in a newspaper instead of a kids magazine?
There is no depth at all here ...”
- “Michael, just to settle your curiosity about why someone would do this. It's because said someone wanted to buy ...”
- “I am going to chime in here on Libya. Mr Fogle says, "Clearly Romney threw the first punch in politicization ...”
- “I was not disappointed in the debate at all. I was actually thrilled! Thrilled that Romney was clearly on top ...”
- “"...maybe it's time to share cost fairly across all economic groups."
Ha! I just fell out of my chair...”
- “I guess Bob's the last to know.
The words out!
The Nobel folks jumped the shark. Their awards mean ...”
- “I am from the show me state. I want to see video proof that it was not an officer taking ...”
- “Owebama's medicare plan. Steal benefits from CURRENT seniors to pay for Owebamacare. Hopey changey real hard and the money ...”
- “Hope I am not spamming here, but someone showed me another MIZZOU video on you tube. It's tripl3 crown ...”
- “"However, it's certainly not Akin alone who thought it. And it does not change the fact that the GOP ...”
- “If I have to pay, I want a product that serves me. Right now, this product is designed and packaged ...”
- “I only see only one person yelling and calling names and he said, in so many words, abortion is a ...”
Good one John ;-)”
- “When was the last day of our existence according to that Mayan thing? I forgot to stock up on my ...”
- “I agree with you that the impeachment was theater. Clinton didn't help things either... I actually think he was ...”
- “I am still waiting for Owebama to admit the only reason he got in to Columbia with his horrible grades ...”
Mark my words. Holder will eventually be disbarred for what he did. It won't happen until a changing ...”
Don't take my rant personally please... You don't need to respond to every rant from the likes ...”
- “Senate candidate from our state...”
I think the bias is not in the wording of the question. The bias is where was the question ...”
- “Robin, I am pro life, but it aint easy. I don't know all the legalities, first off. But, i ...”
- “Gary, I am trying not to call you the name I would call Harry Reid right now, so I will ...”
- “My motive is not to defend this man or what he said at all. My motive is to compare what ...”
- “Oh, Kevin. Try as you might, you can't spin this one any worse than it already is. I said ...”
- “Communication is key. I agree with Robin. Read the headline. Clearly Romney/Ryan are separating themselves from the ignorant comments ...”
- “Slow down there Chief! It is against the law for Federal funds to be used for abortion services. Hating on ...”
- “No arguments to stick up for Akin here. However, these are off the cuff remarks in an interview. I will ...”
- “Sorry, my fellow right siders. I am going to have to agree with those heathans on the other side this ...”
Now that's private sector work ethic right there ;-)
A serious variable being left out in the public/private sector ...”
Rather than give you quotes of praise from Erskine Bowles who, to his credit, is still not backing down ...”
- “Mark, good post. I disagree, I still feel there is an agressive tone behind "you didn't build that", but ...”
- “I am no lawyer or court official, but I think the way it ALWaYS works is you get a better ...”
- “If we spin, "You didn't build that" in the best possible light, it still reeks.
This is our president ...”
My thoughts exactly...
We can "fund" entrepreneurship by making sure we keep the tax burden as low as possible and ...”
- “dead dogs lie or somethin'”
- “Do you guys even know you live in a state where there is a balanced budget amendment to our State ...”
- “Per WSJ
The Ryan budget would reduce the deficit to just 3% of gross domestic product by fiscal year 2014 ...”
- “Yes, we expect lies and misinformation in these comments, maybe some spin from the PAC's, but we should be ...”
- “I wonder if Chris knows that the "facts" he is spewing about tax breaks to the rich etc are actually ...”
- “The top 20 percent of the income EARnERS pay 94% of the incone tax burden.
So, those that want to ...”
- “I am going to take a wild guess and say most of those that don't understand competition and the ...”
- “Christopher and Rich, oh ye of little faith!
You will see the improvements you want, once the Republicans actually do ...”
- “Thanks for setting the record straight Mark. Health insurance companies are heavily regulated and are not the profit takers in ...”
- “A little Libertarian is good for all of us !!!
I am certainly not going to agree with all of the ...”
- “I have often heard of crazy defined as doing the same thing and expecting different results. So, I guess a ...”
- “Being intolerant can get you fired even if you think your in the "pc" zone...
Adam Smith, CFO for Avant ...”
- “Yeah Columbia!!!
"Where do we fall short?"
"Columbia received a low ranking in wellness due to... a high ratio of ...”
- “Delcia, I am sorry you fell and are suffering. I hope you get well soon!”
- “So the col is to be tolerant of your intolerance of his beliefs?
Just making sure I have it straight ;-)”
- “If you lived in a southern state you would not look to dogma to explain why you are paying out ...”
- “$118,000 to get low income workers and people who live in public housing to quit smoking ?
What a waste ...”
- “Gary, let's be clear. They do not force you to buy car insurance. If you choose to drive a ...”
When someone spins something in such a disingenuous way as you did trying to average out those votes per ...”
July 9th 8:35am
- “Just a reminder that we had more votes from non-citizens and dead people than the spread of votes between Bush ...”
- “Thanks Camille and the Missourian!
IMHO, the constant barage of doom and gloom from media sources has to have a ...”
First off, let me say I agree with you that we need to do something with regards to our ...”
Try to pick on someone who doesn't have facts to turn you back with...”
I'm confused. Clearly you have your head in the sand, but I am not sure about what.
4. 123 billion Tax
The ObamaCare Surtax on Investment Income. Under current law, the capital gains tax rate for ...”
- “(cont. John Kartch, Americans for Tax Reform, contributed to this story below...)
1) 20 billion tax
2.3 percent tax ...”
- “First off, Columbia's economy revolves around The University and health care and insurance more than anything else. These industries ...”
- “How dare you Col! You just told a liberal that we all need to look in the mirror. This does ...”
Take in all the information you can and then interpret that information to come to your own truths. I ...”
- “I just want to make sure we get this date thing corrected, so I can clear my calendar for next ...”
- “I guess we can agree to disagree then Frank. Why would I feel the need to "CMA" on this? This ...”
My postings shape an image of myself to you, but I do not have a financial or personal stake ...”
Great post Chris. Good luck at J-school and beyond.
Katie and Heather, good luck. The fact that you don't ...”
- “Oh ye of little faith...
I am just sharing my opinion. However, my opinion does not need to uphold some ...”
- “First off let me say I graduated from MU, so I, like most others probably, recognize that this behavior happens ...”
- “P.S. I agree with the comments from some others. Excellent work Simina !!!”
He didn't rewrite the law, but he specifically identified clear limits that were previously not set as far ...”
- “After reading this I want to help Andreea in any way I can and I want to send Heather to ...”
- “Congrats Will!
- “Kudos to you Michael !!!
I think your analysis is better than the people they pay on tv...
Roberts is a ...”
- “Welfare at work creating idle people who spend our money on booze and drugs so they will be dumbed down ...”
- “Just to play devils advocate with the above assertions that different opinions should be expected, I point out that we ...”
Sorry if I offended. I made a stab based on a very small post. I inferred that you were ...”
- “I can't wait Col !
You will get more than 3,000 characters to tear this little diatribe up and ...”
Your still clouded by what you want to hear. The point is that we have justices voting along party ...”
- “Regarding the bird flippers...
Just more self centered behavior from progressives. That shouldn't surprise anyone anymore. They hate Reagan ...”
- “Thou shalt not refer to a slaughterhouse as a slaughterhouse in a progressive town!
(animal hospice care facility ...”
We already are a dry town...
After I finished some chain saw work last night I popped open ...”
- “Again, there is no, "build it and they will come" guarantee for family friendly development. I remember a Columbia downtown ...”
- “If you don't want to live in a college town, move to Jeff City. That is what Columbia would ...”
I bet if you wanted to buy a downtown building and turn it in to a ...”
- “I happen to have some interesting statistics at hand on the educational spending sidetrack discussion...
The first school district below ...”
- “Linda says...
"Here's another moral question: If two cities are supposedly competing to see which can cut their tax ...”
- “Russia had the nerve to cry foul when Britain stopped one of their ships heading to Assad to deliver attack ...”
- “Frank, don't look now, but oil for food is coming back in to the spotlight again soon.
Maurice Strong ...”
- “If we had a manufacturer with a big bank account willing to come to Columbia and employ hundreds of people ...”
- “Keep up the good work CPD!
Special thanks to the Chief and all of those officers picking up the slack ...”
Welcome home Sammie!”
- “In the Islamic regimes of Iran, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, North Sudan and Yemen, homosexual activity is punished with the death ...”
- “After reading Richards post, the two stoners sitting on the couch in mom's basement looked at each other in ...”
- “I don't feel I have enough information to start spouting on this topic. I try to be an involved ...”
- “It looks like a tea partier has crashed the progressive demonstration. Frenemy's?”
- “Just an observation.
If you want to be in control of where you live and how nice of a home ...”
- “Steer schacht as he fled
Evidence he was well fed
Welcome is a Mat?
(if mine goes, so should our ...”
- “Michael, you're hogging all the fun. I was coming with a chikin angle myself, but you beat me to ...”
- “@Ellis @Michael
I was actually trying to passify Michael's concerns about hearing that Erickson knew details not released to ...”
- “The only thing I know about that is you said you read that in the other paper on an earlier ...”
- “Wow, Delcia. You couldn't be more wrong on this one. The man did not do the crime for which ...”
Watch it! Dem daer be fightin' words !!!
Jefferson is one of my all time heroes!
He preached civic duty ...”
- “Now poor Dunk will be outcast from the bongo players society...”
- “I say it should be a bank where they give me other peoples money!
(I just thought I would get ...”
On the contrary Frank. Excellent post! You brought up a significant point that was on topic and new to the ...”
If you have your way your daughters will work along side men getting paid the same wage for the ...”
- “While I rarely agree with Mr Rosman, people with a little fire in their belly make the world go round ...”
- “If you have experience (incidentally, I have had two good friends who owned bars in this town. The one who ...”
Let's just stop and think about this for a minute. If you follow through with your line of ...”
If you get any more reasonable with your posts, we are going to have to boot you ;-)”
- “Let me start by reviving the words Rose chose...
There will always be a war on women as long as ...”
- “I guess the drug dealers have to chase down the undercover officers and make them buy some drugs from them ...”
- “Ray can go off the reservation sometimes IMHO, but he hit the nail on the head with this one. The ...”
- “I would just like to throw this out once again. The university has to compete for revenue just like any ...”
- “The word responsibility was used a couple of times in the last few paragraphs. Wouldn't it be nice if ...”
- “Not me Mark... I have been to Florida many times, but never to work ;-)”
- “Rose, selfishness is not a male trait, but a human one. By playing the war card, you divide rather than ...”
Did the article examine how the personal wealth of this incumbant VP and future white house contender, (the deniers are ...”
- “Although my son only participated for a few years, the mental discipline and confidence he gained as a young child ...”
- “I can't recall the show, but there was a sports show where they had staffers fact checking the pundits ...”
- “I made an observation about one of your posts Frank. If you feel it was an attack, maybe you want ...”
I have to chuckle. We have an article devoted to improving the civility of comments and the person whom everyone ...”
- “I just read Dan's letter and heard his message without touching a piece of paper.
- “American Society of News Editors and a national yoga association exchanging leaders...
- “eat mor chikin & less rice ?”
Just having a little fun with the irony here. I am certainly not for banning anyone from the election ...”
- “Funny how a liberal is declaring one with a mere BA degree as incapable of understanding the "complexities" of a ...”
- “I heard about the great liberal diet plan.
40oz soda; You better check yourself before you wreck yourself!
40oz beer ...”
- “You libs are going to have to have a meeting. Do you hate the 1 percenters or the retirees on ...”
In case you didn't catch my use of Rushbo, I leave off the EL and just go with ...”
- “Good Job CPD and those that helped!”
- “Happy Friday Drinking Game !
Libs vs Cons
We can divide up even teams depending on how many of our panalists ...”
- “The Debt:
“We inherited the worst recession since the Great Depression, a banking system on the verge of meltdown ...”
- “The Economy
“We’ve made sure to do everything we can to dig ourselves out of this incredible hole that ...”
- “I would rather add to the discussion by sharing my opinions than playing games. I don't have time to ...”
- “Louis, I don't know if you are referring to Rich or Christopher, but the paper's policy on commentor ...”
- “Louis Schneebaum May 29, 2012 | 8:36 p.m.
"My sister and I will be voting repub as we always ...”
C'mon now Jonathan. Owebama's whining and blaming are more regular than the Col's movements (with all ...”
First off, the polling numbers for Obama/McCain will show you nothing as far as how people's opinions ...”
- “The award for the most out of touch post that I have ever read on here, which is saying something ...”
- “Thank you to those that have served or are serving !!!
Thank You !!!
Thank You !!!
Thank You !!!”
- “Post #1
A lib calling an objection to killing babies a manufactured outrage when the libs have manufactured more wars ...”
- “Now we are on to something!
If we take that angle, I don't typically think of the dirt bag ...”
Mark, don't you know this is the internet???
(jk, great post!)”
- “Hold on a sec folks...
First, he is a Marine and that is smiling for a Marine. You should know ...”
That was the paragraph that bothered me as well. Very telling. (The whole premise about the rich not paying ...”
- “"Well, once again, the rich come out OK. They obviously will not have to worry about being broke when they ...”
- “I feel compelled to alert you all to a grave problem that has been allowed to go unchecked. It is ...”
- “The idea that coal pushes out or suppresses all other industry is ludicrous. The only other "industry" that is negatively ...”
- “Being that they didn't call for their crucifiction, "Roman style", the authors seem to be to the right of ...”
- “Maybe the Union wants to step up and put their ill gotten gains where their mouth is. Let them be ...”
Good balanced post above.
I think we are all being naive if you don't think there would be ...”
- “Sounds like we need at least a few more officers fired. Part of the entitlement mentality so pervasive these days ...”
Why is it against the law for a 35 year old man to take a 14 year old girl ...”
Your sillyness might be considered a display of immaturity to some. How old are you? Your answer could be ...”
Your confusing the difference between good and bad and maturity. I don't want schools talking to children about ...”
- “I should add Ryan to the addressee line for the above post. I was busy posting and work had the ...”
I think you left off the letters that are supposed to come after your name (like phd...) that tell ...”
- “IMHO, the bullying is coming from the progressives. Speaking as a parent, I am feeling bullied on a regular basis ...”
- “I think we need to take a step back from the tree and take a gander at the forest.
Let's hope people don't have to live through what you have lived through to obtain the strength ...”
- “If it's run in the Post, I would look to Media Matters as a possible contributor...”
- “"By now we all understand that there are some in the world of politics who don’t care who is ...”
- “Nobody told me we were at war with women.
I guess I better throw up some defense.
Make me a ...”
- “1) sex
I am actually with you if we aren't sure. We don't ...”
- “Kevin, yes, I am dancing around on purpose having a little fun with imagery rather than boring, straight, words. My ...”
My post was not meant to be taken literally. Think bigger picture. There are things are kids should learn ...”
- “Careful what you wish for libs. Would you be so quick to defend discussing sexual orientation in school if the ...”
- “Not sure that this would rise to critical level unless we had more specifics. If you want to review the ...”
- “Holy creepers, I thought Orwells big brother was ominous...”
- “Dodd Frank you say? The Dodd Frank overhaul Owebama signed contained a hidden gem in that is coming to light ...”
- “Good Luck Tigers !!!
Way to Represent !!!
- “My maps must be all messed up. As far as I know, the land between Walnut and Ash, west of ...”
- “I am thinking that no matter what CE says he stays in jail because he plead guilty. You don't ...”
- “Melinda, if there was a "like", I would have just clicked it...”
- “I am going to go out on a limb and say our president was elected mainly due to celebrity and ...”
- “You mean whitewashing like continuing to use "alleged" after the guy (a dearly beloved Dem crook) pleads guilty.
What a ...”
- “The referenced court cases all have someone trying to impose censorship on something they do not own. (The Univ over ...”
- “Who is legally responsible if the Maneater were to break the law or get sued for defamation?
The buck has ...”
- “I am no legal eagle, but I believe ownership gives you final copy approval...”
- “Uhh, wait a minute... I am pretty sure the students that want their free speech can go publish a magazine ...”
- “To be unfunny or offensive, that is the question...”
- “I agree that most of our problems start at HoME!
One could look at the attempted socialization of this Country ...”
- “Many great Posts !
Mark Flakne, yours was best !!!
I can personally attest to the fact that many around me in ...”
- “While I will respect FC's opinion, one could look to other things that have transpired over this same time ...”
I am interested to know what was going through the prosecutors head when she decided to charge him with ...”
- “Sounds like 2nd degree murder and a giant waste of time and money. He will not be found guilty by ...”
- “"There were no plainly visible bandages or blood on his clothing, but Zimmerman may have had a small wound on ...”
- “I am with you on this one Sally. I posted on another piece about this that I was extremely dissapointed ...”
- “Thanks for the info on the new buffet. I will give them a shot. I liked great wall, not so ...”
- “The edition was offensive and untrue?
Nothing to fear Abby!
There is only one company you need worry about having ...”
- “"The suspect was identified based on witness accounts. Police were not seeking other suspects."
The witness account I read said ...”
- “Michael, liberals are not a different species, though it may seem like it...
Save the Flesh Eating Bacteria !!!”
- “I just lost a pound today... I guess all I need to do is stay alive for another month and ...”
- “Prohibition of alcohol created an underground market dominated by gangsters who sometimes battled it out in the streets and killed ...”
- “Available money and a young person told every idea they have ever had lies between good and great making the ...”
- “It was the 12, 9, and 7 year olds choice... ;-)”
A healthy adult man can blow out about a gallon of air in one second, says researcher Stefan Kertesz ...”
I support your work and wish you and those you come in to contact with well.
Some may see ...”
- “I can only add that in the late 80's early 90's, (spoiler alert... don't let the kids ...”
I compared the deaths from overdose because that is the statistic that was given for opiates. I don ...”
- “"marijuana isn't addictive for all who smoke. But it is for some."
addiction- compulsive need for and ...”
I wasn't really trying to make a case that we should substitute marijuana for opiates for pain relief ...”
- “14,800 overdose deaths from legal opioid painkillers in 2008 alone.
0 overdose deaths from illegal marijuana in all of ...”
There is no doubt in my mind that we are related somewhere back a ways... ;-) Nice post!
- “WHO requires you to buy car insurance???
IT AiN'T The FEDS !!!
The federal government does not have a direct ...”
- “The examples are many...
It does not have to be "free" money, just available money.
The mortgage/finiancial crisis is ...”
- “That heathan in the picture is burning a fossil fuel during EArTH HoUR !!!
Get Him !!!”
- “Still, Obama said: "We can't just keep subsidizing skyrocketing tuition. We'll run out of money."
This guy is ...”
- “News Flash !!!
America was founded as a socialistic country and now we are trying to move away from that!
- “IMHO, if the challenger were the incumbent and he had brokered a confidential agreement with a neighborhood on behalf of ...”
- “Too bad all of our "pundits" can't agreeably disagree like Dave and Karl !!!
- “The problem is that the ordinance is a city ordinance and not a neighborhood ordinance. You should not be able ...”
- “Tillotson just, "jumped the shark". I hear the fat lady singin'.
They should have sat on this until/if they ...”
- “Mark Twain
He never used any controversial words either, did he???
Yes, they can be charged depending on the circumstances (how much negligence was involved). This is only about licensing ...”
- “@Elizabeth and Joy
I should have added a wink or something to let you all know it was just a ...”
- “Is there a school project going on or something where everyone is forced to write a letter to the editor ...”
Jon Stewart would actually be a good mention in this discussion. I very rarely agree with him. However, unlike ...”
- “I was referring to the half that don't pay fed income tax. Are those that are able to contribute ...”
The kool aid I am on is called life. I hate to break it to you, but not being ...”
Yes, I give you credit for noticing it goes both ways. You have proven yourself to not be one ...”
- “Well, if Mark, Jon and I agree, Ashlee must be a small minority. I have yet to find a keyboard ...”
- “The horror... The horror...
I can't believe a liberal was subjected to false claims and empty promises. I feel ...”
- “Kevin touched on the irony at the end of his post. Maybe, just maybe, the officers ARE actually helping to ...”
- “I grew up in St Louis, but had moved here before the Rams came to town. So, I was a ...”
Sometimes a little comedy is all I need to get going in the morning. Thanks !”
- “I wonder if anyone witnessed the hothead that shot this kid actin' a fool prior to this tragedy. If so ...”
- “I don't know why they even let private citizens own companies. It's obvious to all of us that ...”
- “Ray Shapiro March 8, 2012 | 4:29 p.m.
Wait until the LGBTQ community start expecting sex change operations ...”
- “@KU Fans
You do know we are talking about our respective higher learning institutions?
I know, "higher learning institution" is ...”
- “I didn't know there was this many KU fans that could read and write. I guess you learn something ...”
- “This is the real deal. He will suffer some pain. If his ratings don't fall, advertisers will come back ...”
- “After repeated warnings over the years, Icarus has flown too close to the sun and is now drowning. However, unless ...”
- “Again, I have to give Burton credit. He is taking responsibility for what is going on under his watch even ...”
I was actually agreeing with Jon's point that maybe we shouldn't call the larger community within which ...”
- “Rose, I happen to know at least one women who is both a raging liberal and Catholic who does not ...”
If you were looking for agreement or solutions I imagine you could have said from the get go that ...”
- “If liberals in office are going to be a part of our reality, I can only hope they will all ...”
- “Rather than argue ad nauseum about how racist anyone else is why aren't you suggesting ways to fix the ...”
You could have saved us all a bunch of time by writing, "Col, I think you are a bigot ...”
Are you saying that we can break any code of silence by telling a mom or grandma as they ...”
- “Here we go again. One needn't look any further than the republicans being labeled the party of no by ...”
- “Right now our government is spending money to help potato chip makers develop brand awareness and supporting anti potato chip ...”
- “Jon Says,
A panda’s diet is 99% bamboo, and it eats ~20-30lbs of the stuff a day to meet ...”
- “Since we are off topic already I will try and distract you from your current squabble...
"why not put on ...”
- “BREaKING NeWS:
The Neutrino's were not going faster than light. A bad connection in a fiber optic cable from ...”
The Col rubbutted your argument before you even made it in the article itself.
"Moreover, Missouri Voter ID Amendment ...”
Since I know you guys wouldn't accept anything from Fox News, I'll give you this from USNEWS ...”
- “I am not Blue! How can this be? You say it is blue and I clearly see this page as ...”
- “I'll say it again...
A single case of a senate seat won by fraud anywhere in this country is ...”
- “Tony says...
"Fake id's are easy to get."
"(mom wouldn't get ID) It's not that she ...”
- “Harold, you got it. I was not happy with CFJ when I first heard about them and actually posted a ...”
- “The Alabama Supreme Court just threw out a lower court's ruling on a wrongful death suit. The case was ...”
I am not sure you understand who CFJ is and how much we pay them...”
- “Wow, Mike! Great letter. I saw the headline and came here ready to offer a rebuttal, but none needed. You ...”
Torture is against "international law" and that is not relative, but what constitutes torture is a relative thingie.
- “Must be a full moon...
We are fed up with victims and witness's that do not cooperate with ...”
I guess the point is to encourage debate from both sides. In your opinion his post is wretched. But ...”
- “As much fun as we are having with this subject matter, I can't help but to think that we ...”
Be careful, I am also sure there must be some kind of mental defect present for libs to live ...”
Sounds like we agree on the biggest threat to our republic, which is the ever growing fed gov't ...”
- “@Frank and Don
You are certainly entitled to your opinions, but your beliefs are isolationist in nature and you have ...”
- “I think you guys are missing the point here. If Frank and I agree that the welfare state we are ...”
- “Obama was visiting a Japanese robot maker that had made some realistic looking robots.
Obama says, "Program them to vote ...”
- “Thank You, Karl !!!
Too bad these kind of reasonable views and arguments have a hard time making their way to ...”
- “"What an incredible waste of time."
Yes, that is just how I feel after reading this piece. I knew I ...”
- “I'm with you Michael. Canoe/camping and wallpapapering are two of tests you can use to see if it ...”
- “In 2008, Gov. Martin O'Malley of Maryland pushed through his own version of a millionaires' tax. He contended that ...”
- “Newt got it done as speaker. You can't take that away from him. Too bad the election process is ...”
- “I don't really consider assessing something as a failure and then changing your position on it flip-flopping. I call ...”
- “I think Mike is right about one thing. It is not good and makes the legislators look childish. If Mr ...”
- “I think the "satire" they are referring to is the part about the rapping and dancing and that they are ...”
Yes, we walk a fine line between societal morality and morality based on a particular religious belief. It isn ...”
Jon mentioned Santorum as one he would have problems with and then gave a quote where Santorum talked about ...”
- “The First Amendment states that, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise ...”
Is it a full moon? We are singing the same song today. Let's enjoy it. It won't ...”
If I described the problems with the religious right we would go all blue screen in no time. Let ...”
- “With all do respect, there are barriers for new political parties in the way of the massive financial advantage and ...”
- “They may not get any play on TV as a well financed production might, but if this was a communications ...”
- “Here we go again with the fair. I just posted this on another thread...
Websters defines fair as, "free from ...”
- “All this talk about fairness and each paying their fair share has really got me thinking. Maybe the progressives are ...”
- “Uhh, tried to dumb it down for the sake of a short and sweet post. Didn't want to go ...”
- “Unfortunately, sound bites and explanations don't go hand in hand.
Investment income has already been taxed once!
People need ...”
- “I am about like Michael when I fly for personal reasons. I love the convenience of the drive up parking ...”
- “John beat me to it. I was going to advise Michael that he didn't need to outrun the bad ...”
- “This should have been done by every state by now. The Federal Government was formed for one main purpose. To ...”
- “Well, at least now he doesn't have to pretend he is presidenting while he is campaigning...”
- “Look what it did for Kim Kardashian...”
Wars suck, but standing by and watching your family, community, Country and/or other human beings get raped and ...”
I think most would agree that if you only keep 30% of your promises, you have failed miserably.
- “Craig hit the nail on the head. Why believe any promises this one makes when he is running about a ...”
- “My examples would be all of the services that my tax dollars go to support that I do not use ...”
- “C'mon now Jimmy. It might make you feel better to write that, but let's keep it real. Not ...”
People do not join the military to rape and pillage their way to riches. Yes there are problems when ...”
- “When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
- “I wonder how many times the people that are complaining about the parking lot being locked while school is in ...”
Good post above. I think I jumped on you a little hard. It was the end of a long ...”
- “I have enjoyed these comments.
The same folks that argue we use scare tactics to maintain our defense budget, even ...”
- “I always hate to be the first one to post on top of a great post like the one above ...”
- “Louis Schneebaum January 17, 2012 | 9:56 p.m.
“Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment ...”
- “"Mother Nature" has eradicated more species on this planet than we will ever even come in to contact with. "Mother ...”
- “Keep up the grest work Joy!”
- “@sun jun
Who do you think owes the working poor a cheap source of credit that as an enterprise will ...”
What if rat stew was considered the best food you could eat in the thirteenth century. Being the gluttonous ...”
- “Sounds simple to me Mary. Just send those folks that are being taken advantage of by the pay day loan ...”
- “Why are we wasting time posting about it. If Becky released any hot air she needs to be turned over ...”
- “Guess I should start my own paper. Until then, you might be stuck with me... I think we are supposed ...”
I'll assume that you are asking me since mine is the only new post on here. We don ...”
That is a smile for a squared away Marine !
As to one of your headlines. I saw a bumper ...”
- “Liz Peek just wrote a piece blasting Obamas lack of leadership. Calls him a taster instead of a chef. How ...”
We should deal with it like we should anything else. Directly! Call it out for what it is. Cowardice ...”
- “I have seen success stories in two cases. One, when the student is removed from the environment that they are ...”
I think your issues are spilling out...”
- “If you have an entire school full of students from "broken" parents, that school will not succeed.No amount of ...”
- “IMHO in a "conversational type" forum like this the words one chooses to post are more important than who originally ...”
Mr fair and balanced here says Reagan. Clinton was by far the best dem lately, (since the 80's ...”
- “piggy backing on Michael... Come to think of it, we may have dodged a bullet. Obama had so much charisma ...”
Reagan was president on my 18'th...
Obama has proven himself as a "leadership dodger." He has ...”
Didn't say it would be easy ;-)
A leader may not be able to convince every single person at ...”
- “Nice post Don.
One might say someone who could bring together people of many different races, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds ...”
- “The lamestream media has some culpability in this as well. If Holder was a conservative darling of FOX News, he ...”
- “Doesn't Nixon realize he is not Obama. He does not have the free pass from the media for all ...”
- “Young children are free everywhere and there are some free events. Hard to say we should be doing the same ...”
- “A study on liberal and conservative babies. They took the babies and set them on the ground with a divider ...”
- “They just did an episode of NCIS Los Angeles on the EMP threat. Of course NCIS saved the day and ...”
- “Thanks Jimmy...”
- “A blogger was slapped with a 2.5 million defamation judgement and was not afforded the shield laws in place ...”
- “What happened to the chicken commission?”
I think Tracy's other points about roles in plays, leadership positions on athletic teams or the debate team ...”
- “Happy Holidays to you too. I always wondered why we took ourselves so seriously that a Christian offering a Merry ...”
I believe you do understand the emotional response you will get from parents because you got one from me ...”
- “I agree with you that paid training is the standard. Just making an observation that you will run in to ...”
- “Contributions can come free of charge in other professions as well. Are we trying to make an argument that one ...”
There is a significant and legitimate concern for parents of children that will attend three different schools for the ...”
I am more Libertarian than Republican so your assumptions of me being part of a small minority of conservatives ...”
You don't seem to be able to comprehend that most middle class working people are relatively happy with ...”
- “JonBOT needs a reboot.
That little bit about selfishly having children because you can qualify for more handouts from the ...”
- “Yes Mike!
Thanks to all of you serving no matter what you think about the chief!”
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God that I was born in ...”
- “I posted this on the part two thread...
Please check out The harlem Childrens Zone.
It is the only program ...”
The only way we will know more about you is if you have a conversation with us instead of ...”
- “It's not the schools it's the families!
The only program that I know about that has been successful ...”
- “I posted a quote from Teddy R on a different thread, but it works here to.
If you could kick ...”
- “Are you guys serious?
Fraud does not mean anything to you?
Should I go door to door collecting money for ...”
- “Two people with opposite political leanings agree on this one. Hmm...
Hypotheticals for discussion;
Are the Sanders backers ready to ...”
Your way off base on this one. 'nuff said...”
- “After they arrive they must really be confused: native-born Americans whining incessantly about how awful they have it.
I used ...”
- “Congrats Chris! We are lucky to have you.”
- “P.S. I don't know if some are thinking that our friend Jon is really more of a Paul ...”
- “@Gregg n Gary
I have said from day one if the occupiers would focus on the access issue, they would ...”
- “Thanks to Michael for, "....who knows, you might even get wealthy selling it to occupybooks."
Thanks to Ellis for, "I ...”
- “Someone just reminded me of a great quote from Teddy R.
If you could kick the person responsible for most ...”
- “Jonathan says...
the rich are no more entitled to their fortunes than anyone else.
Do you know how Un-American that ...”
- “Gregg says...
Woolworth's lunch counters
Were occupied by whiners,
Too, in your version.
The lunch counters at Woolworths had ...”
- “I never chased a rooster before. Had one chase me a few times on grandpa's farm while my sister ...”
The tax figures show exactly what you want if you actually stop and pay attention.
The richest 1 percent ...”
- “@Jonathan (and others...)
I think you need to be reminded of something that I think appeared in one of his ...”
- “Another whiner whines while the self determination he owns rots within himself. Sad to see when one reaches adulthood...”
Are you being disingenuous or just stubborn? Whether you buy it or not, when the people that actually make ...”
- “Ellis, I have a little experience with that. My mothers side are all German Lutherans. There were three sisters of ...”
- “Joy beat me to it.
You guys are jumping the gun on this.
This was never a "traditional" Christmas tree ...”
- “How much can we encourage domestic investment that creates jobs? I doubt it will be possible in our globalized world ...”
Please retire to your glass house...
The article mentions drinking alcohol and smoking with friends at a park. It ...”
- “I was thinking more of news reporting with my first post. There is quality op/ed pieces to be found ...”
- “I feel like i have to jump back in here with a reminder that the banks hands were tied by ...”
- “IMHO the "pro's" dropped the integrity ball a long time ago. It's hard to blame them for it ...”
All this was justified as a means of increasing homeownership among minorities and the poor. Affirmative-action policies trumped sound ...”
- “Mark, I didn't blame Owebama for the mortgage metldown. Even though it was the Carter admin that passed the ...”
If I make one Owebama lover mad by making fun of him, then it is all worth it, even ...”
Sorry to bust open your conspiracy theory, but Washington is full of lobbiests on both sides of the fence ...”
- “Get well soon Grant!”
Banks were placed in a Catch 22 situation by the CRA: If they comply, they know they will have ...”
- “The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers ...”
- “Derrick says...
The financial industry has no one to blame but themselves. Nobody forced them...
Yes they were forced! They ...”
Welcome to the Republican party!!!
(I am actually closer to a Libertarian, but our time is still a way ...”
- “Heh, Michael. I haven't seen, "you deserve it". If it is a show where they give away money. Sad ...”
- “Oops, forgot to mention that it was 433 million that we paid to dem donor Perelman's drug company in ...”
- “Absolutely no doubt that the finincial problems we all suffered from was becasue of Clinton imposing fines on banks for ...”
- “Oh Nellie...”
- “South Carolina vs USC in a bowl sponsored by Jiffy Lube ?
Advertisers tread carefully !”
- “Is she 5'10" and skinny?”
- “I might have to submit to their safety as everyone is slowing down, but effeciency is another matter. There is ...”
- “Good luck Bill!
I hope I never have to work for my son in the way you have for yours ...”
- “Al, not hating on you at all. Just expressing my opinion the same way you are. I don't believe ...”
- “What a waste !!!”
- “Clever Ann, but I am afraid your mommy didn't love you if she named you Ann with that last ...”
- “I am glad these officers were not held responsible for following orders. I am also glad that the way these ...”
- “Sorry Al, but it makes no sense at all to give any credence to what Mr Erickson has to say ...”
- “Occupy the Hood is not about demands, he said. "It's not what we're pissed off about, but what ...”
Trying to dig up 30 year old records to show a current inconsistency???
News Flash !!!
Things are not done ...”
- “Your, "legal loop out" (is that some new trick where you were heading for a loophole, but you switch to ...”
- “I will agree that having a cell phone is more of a need than a luxery these days. That is ...”
- “1. I promise I didn't read Ray's post before making mine....
2. I think the occupy folks would ...”
- “The problem is these streets, sidewalks, and parks belong to all of us. What about those business' that have been ...”
- “"OCCUPY" a desk !!!”
- “Isn't there an out of state ex-con that owns this now and lets it get worse and worse while ...”
- “I can see the conversation now;
Mom and dad ask researcher, "Where is all that money going?".
Researcher says to ...”
- “I can assure you conspiracy theorists that Kroenke is not going to restrict the property to only non food places ...”
- “If you guys owned a bar, restaurant, hotel, gas station/convenience store etc in Columbia you would not need an ...”
Thank you for your diligence!
I can't believe we have made it this far without someone requesting ...”
Great..., Jesus shows up on toast all over the world and we end up with the devil...”
You are worthless and weak !!!!
You are the kind that give ambulance chasers a bad name !!!
Sorry Missourian, but ...”
- “Wow, some great posts here at the end... Seems like talking this one out helped !!!”
Guess this is a little late, but you want to pick the pin up just slightly ahead of time ...”
First and foremost, Thank you for your service !!!
P.S. I think you can go to Golden Corral for ...”
- “I bet I can hit a 7 iron farther...”
- “I think we should plant a community garden. I don't know if I will be able to spend much ...”
- “The former director of New York ACORN, Jon Kest, and his top aides are now busy working at protest events ...”
- “One group of about ten Hispanic protesters marched behind Mark McGrath from the DC Tenants Advocacy Coalition, a non-profit organization ...”
- “I don't feel as strongly about Joe's firing as I do about the assistant that actually witnessed an ...”
- “I thought the football stadium in KC was already called Camaro head?”
- “If bofa was charging fees I thought were unfair, I wouldn't go hoola hooping in front of city hall ...”
- “More truthful words, rare
Awsome, that article was
J, I love you man!”
- “This "right" minded person says legalize it. The problems caused by use are and would continue to be less than ...”
Thanks for the welcome. I am sorry that your politeness was not matched by the posters above. As you ...”
Hi, thanks for joining...
I agree that part of the mission of understanding has to include examples of how ...”
And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “‘This people honors ...”
- “I think our protesters are getting "left out" again. The protesters in NY, DC, and Chicago are getting paid. (I ...”
- “I almost broke my tv when I was watching another game on ESPN and they were advertising for the Longhorn ...”
- “I actually count 10 pic's... It has been my experience with women that if you wait 5 plus hours ...”
- “octomoms crying
cant meet three thousand dollar
monthly mortgage waaa
alleged beiber mom
front row seats to hottest show
- “1. If he plead guilty to a felony before the law was passed to not allow felons to hold office ...”
- “The apologists
are not constrained by logic
this has been made clear
since no lines stop me
I will be ...”
- “Another question regarding the U.N. report is where did all the millions go that it cost to produce this ...”
1. Sorry but your inflated sense of self importance isn't matching up with my lack of a feeling ...”
- “Whoooo Hooooo !!!!!”
- “Thanks Tony ;-)”
- “There is no joy in mudville...”
* Another lead author in 1994 earned his master's only two years earlier and had his first academic paper ...”
- “Don't look now alarmists, but we have another book coming out about all the junk science that was going ...”
Last question for you.
If a mosquito lands on you and extracts some blood, do you go to the ...”
Go look up both in the dictionary and you will see the difference yourself. You have identified yourself as ...”
- “When did I say global warming wasn't junk science? Almost all of the "science" involved with the warming enthusiasts ...”
- “I started on this thread by bringing up a point made by a muslim woman who has escaped her torturers ...”
Your missing the point. When our government starts giving away money to companies that make solar panels under the ...”
Thank you for your concern. I appreciate that there is another human being concerned with my mental health and ...”
I didn't leave anything out. I said the reason we had all the tapes is because he was ...”
- “I have a problem with people shootin people up. Prostitution, not so much ;-)”
- “Now what am I supposed to do on Saturday Nights ???”
- “I don't know if football madness can be "owned" by the SEC. Not to say that we are as ...”
- “It happened in St Louis (sw county...) in 1989 (she was my sisters age in school, did not know her ...”
I totally agree with the logical assumption that more CO2 in the atmosphere means warmer temps. I agree that ...”
If you want to pretend to not be Paul, you need to at least change your style a little ...”
I object! I hope you invite someone from the "other side" of the issues to talk haiku. Gregg is ...”
- “I wonder if they teach the "scientific method" used above in engineering school these days?
Don't worry about whether ...”
- “I am.
This issue hit me in the face as a high school student. I knew a girl who was ...”
um... o.k. I will take you at face value and assume you are honestly asking me why people ...”
- “Gregg, you still have not listed your address so I can send anyone I see in need of shelter or ...”
2. How am I supposed to better understand the killing of a woman for wearing shorts or ...”
- “Police officers scared to do their job because they aren't allowed to jack someone against the wall after they ...”
- “Bringing a previous discussion back up again here... It seems as though the liberal progressives want to "except and understand ...”
What a load of self righteous fertilizer!!!
I'll start with the obvious. I know some Jewish people and ...”
I think it is difficult to have a short discussion under the blanket term "guns". Would you be strongly ...”
Too bad we can't "occupy" Pauls computer :-)”
- “"Either fix the economy and create jobs or your re-election in 2012 will be shot down."
I guess Owe-Bama is ...”
- “Keep up the good work!
I agree with Michael. If I had any complaints it would be that a couple ...”
- “You better not cut me off on the way home tonight or else I will wave my upsidown hand at ...”
- “I guess even the people who write letters about the movement lack focus. The letter dances around the issues, but ...”
- “"Michelle Runkle lost her life while coming to the rescue of a complete stranger," Mayse said in an email to ...”
- “This is going back a bit, (1988) but my Columbia story started when I was still a student. I had ...”
I guess I could go along with the stipulations you said for contacting an officer on the job. I ...”
Your oppurtunities here were not limited to just hearing the kudos from people that are going to back you ...”
- “@Mark & Gregg
Great post about Steve Jobs. You could also throw in a thought about Bill Gates. Bill made more ...”
- “I can't beleive the omnipotent Paul got censored...
@poster police... (and I mean that kindly...)
Please feel free ...”
- “@jack (and after this I am done with you boys...)
You said, when taking a cheap shot at another poster ...”
let's play a game I learned on Seseme Street way back when.
It's called, "One of these ...”
- “Sounds to me like we coined the term Homecoming thus we have the first Homecoming. Baylor has the first good ...”
- “Sorry boys... Your brainstorm barely managed to form a wispy cloud...”
Don't worry about Jack jumping your case. He just said that Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Belize, Panama ...”
- “why should it be you
who should bear any fruit of
- “we are entitled
return our country to us
we are owed more stuff”
- “Save the rally squirrel.
"Occupy" Busch !!!”
Even though I chastised these guys a little bit, you make an articulate argument for what they ...”
- “Is this group also working to improve the Citizens Police Review Board...
Frankly Ray, I don't anticipate this group ...”
- “"The committees were still accepting applicants and had planned to screen them next week and send recommendations to the governor ...”
- “annoy liberals
work hard and succeed in life
oh and be happy”
- “Checkpoints = Bad
Saturation Patrols = Good
Checkpoints won't have an effect on my drinking and driving habits. I choose not ...”
- “What I learned from today's program...
People that feed stray cats should be thrown in jail!
If you go ...”
- “Not West's fault, but I feel like I just read an article in Cosmo or something. What the heck ...”
1. You are correct. I was mistaken. You are still harping about something that legally happened to you 30 ...”
- “We have come a long way when an officer is fired for using some force on a combative inmate. I ...”
I guess I got a little frustrated because these folks are actually trying to do something good instead of ...”
Keep it up!!! Don't let the bully run you off...”
What the heck??? It took you over 30 minutes to see and respond to post. I will start questioning ...”
- “Sall, Sally, Sally...
Paul knows better than all of us... He constantly proves this by making childish remarks about everyones ...”
- “I am shocked Napolitano has time to come here right now. Her and the Attorney General are so busy lying ...”
Are you kidding?
Are you still up at 6am rather than just getting up?
You go on a diatribe ...”
- “I am glad to see we didn't resort to illegal stops to enforce these important child safety laws.
- “I just saw a lady driving a big SUV while talking on the phone with her left hand and her ...”
- “Ouch, Ray !
This is a good thing. Which sorority lady pee'd in your cheerios back in the day???
- “Not saying I would leave my young children unattended these days, but you have a better chance of being struck ...”
- “I applaud private companies like the one mentioned that refuse to post ads that say if you aren't currently ...”
- “Oh go dig a hole Ellis... Just kidding. I'm with you to some extent and I usually agree with ...”
- “I can't believe Red Bull and the city actually allowed something to happen before the queen bee and her ...”
- “I hate to butt in on hatin' the rich folk, but delivery to neighborhoods is not the problem. The problem ...”
- “Bill Fisher September 19, 2011 | 1:46 p.m.
End-of-the-month quotas, but in the case of drunk drivers, I'm ...”
- “Ummmmmmm let me get this straight. I have a responsibility to make someone have insurance so they don't die ...”
My biggest fear about Obama care is that the best physicians will not accept government mandated pay levels the ...”
- “Has she been radicalised by her experiences? How can she live with death threats and not, at some level, lose ...”
She reserves her greatest disapproval for intellectuals who she says have failed utterly in their responsibility towards non-white women ...”
Thanks for the link. I didn't have time to read it before, but just finished. I especially enjoyed ...”
If you guys add, "I voted for Obama" to the end of the, " I CONTRIBUTE TO MY OWN ...”
Thanks for your time. I have enjoyed hearing your perspectives. I am with you when you say that we ...”
- “Sorry I didn't come back last night and join in the fun!
First and foremost, thank you for ...”
- “Jack Hamm September 14, 2011 | 4:24 p.m
"Have you already forgotten about the Bosnian genocide? A government slaughtered ...”
Fool, moi? Back off Jack... Sorry couldn't resist...
Thankfully both parents were sentenced to death. The dad ...”
To answer your post, see my above post. As soon as a Christian tries to practice some of the ...”
You say, " I have never once witnessed a Muslim in my life advocate for Sharia law in the US ...”
My next post was going to address the Sharia law issue, but I see that Ray did an outstanding ...”
Sounds like we agree that violence is here to stay and the best we can do is deal with ...”
- “I guess if Walgeens offers the only 24 hour pharmacy, the statements made by Mr Gross arne't exactly accurate ...”
- “Jack Hamm September 14, 2011 | 7:23 a.m.
"denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country ...”
DOING the arithmetic is an imprecise venture. The largest number of deaths attributable to Mr. Hussein's regime resulted ...”
- “This drivel has appeared over and over again so many times, I don't know how this piece made it ...”
- “Maybe all the rest of the kids at the party were not cited for the possession charge that Willson was ...”
- “Anyone ever heard something along the lines of...
If you outlaw guns, only criminals will have them.
Unfortunately, pandoras box ...”
- “@Mr Rosman
Thanks for joining in the discussion. While I disagree with your suggestion that organized crime has as deep ...”
- “Sorry Bill, but you expose yourself as a naive simpleton when you put forth ideas like, "casualties of war are ...”
- “"Wait... It's coming to me... I'm starting to see something... It Looks like a ..., scoreboard... Yes, it's ...”
- “"I haven't told anybody about my audition for Glee, so please don't publish that picture!"”
- “Brian Wallstin September 1, 2011 | 7:25 p.m.
Matt...I think Mike's last couple of responses show that ...”
- “Look what the unions did for Detroit!
■In 1986, the President’s Council on Organized Crime reported that five major ...”
- “This is the best news I have heard in years. (tongue only slightly in cheek...)”
Something tells me you are young and have not listened to the older folks at family gatherings when they ...”
- “pure democracy = the mob rules
minorities look out
I didn't meet the founding fathers, but mr mob rules advocator ...”
- “Waste in wartime spending? Duh?
More like... Waste in government spending on anything for anything. Duh !!!
Now that leaves us ...”
- “Have to pat myself on the back a little with this one. I smelled it yesterday AND commented so under ...”
Hopefully the police have more information about the car and suspect that committed these acts at 9:27am.
- “The problem is the "residents nearby" are always opposed and are frequently not informed. In this particular case, the addition ...”
- “If the stated goal of the stimulus is to create jobs and "put people back to work", then I can ...”
I wish things were different, but have to agree that there is a likely chance that the forum would ...”
- “I disagree with the idea that one must be identified by name in order for them to "act as a ...”
- “I have no problem with further examination of historical events. That is how we grow as a civilization. However, I ...”
- “How timely this article is !!!
The Iranian president said on Friday there will be no room for Israel in the ...”
Thanks for the conversation and I'll let you keep that last little dig as the last word. Have ...”
I didn't really say it was a good thing. I said it was socialism whether anyone on ...”
Why would you post what you did the first time when you could have posted what you did the ...”
I started at the beginning. You know back when he was a "community organizer" that qualified him for ...”
- “Obama the socialist... The Early Days...
"New Party members won three other primaries this Spring in Chicago: Barack Obama (State ...”
- “@the peanut gallery
Dupe, dope and bull feces. Wow! I think I'll go have a cry and then read ...”
- “"So what are you using instead?"
Flux capacitor ?”
"The USGS has determined that the epicenter of the earthquake was in a cemetery just outside of DC. The ...”
You are on to something. I can see them now in the re-election war room (the oval office is ...”
Well there you have it. I went to the upteenth degree to try and explain to you that all ...”
- “Politicians get a little "shake up" call courtesy of a higher power and the DOW skyrockets about 3%.
Slow down there cheif. If you read what I wrote carefully you would see that the quotes I used ...”
Right on! I enjoy a healthy sharing of opinions. It just might help us to understand where the other ...”
- “This brings us back to the point of this whole mess which is he uses devisive languange, some might call ...”
As much as you and your cohort would like to create smoke screens and pontificate on what Obama meant ...”
- “o.k. Paul. I'll play your game. You want to obsess on the quotes and ignore everything else, here ...”
The auto industry almost went bankrupt because the companies were, "held hostage" by the unions and forced to ...”
- “I do share your frustration with misinformation. I was in Jiffy Lube Saturday waiting for my car to be done ...”
- “Hello Paul.
Hope you had a nice weekend. You got a little slippery there when you described those quotes as ...”
Sometimes I rant faster than I clarify. I don't have a problem with unemployement benefits for people that ...”
I realy don't have a problem with having an elected official that is different from me. I ...”
- “I'm a dope who takes direct quotes from this person and chooses not to look at them through your ...”
How do you get described as;
"believing in the value of continuing conversation."
"not the ideologue his enemies of ...”