- “Mark and Laura are of the finest kind of people you would ever get to know. They have a pleasant ...”
- “That is not a "massive Yacht". Compared to a small rowboat, yes.
But, I commend the man for what he ...”
- “Micheal; Am I correct in that you are saying 'media" occasionally places a different interpretation on the Constitution?
That could ...”
- “I have noticed over the years that Religious based groups (on campus) which also have been doing similiar "reach out ...”
400 feet is further than a lot of good hitters can actually hit!!!
He would make a fantastic fielder ...”
- “Good for them. About time more concern is displayed by our legislative and excutive authoritives for blatant misuse of help ...”
- “Some questions here need to be answered!
1. Why was he returned to the common area with the elderly man ...”
- “Whay are bonds set so low on charges like this? I would, as a Judge, require "cash" only, in the ...”
- “Lightly steamed braucolli or caulliflower with shredded cheddar cheese sprinkled on it will go well once they try it. Also ...”
- “Hey, this world has always seached for a better energy supply. So rather than holding protests, "die-ins", and other acts ...”
- “Three cheers for hardnosed, grumpy, old Grandma types who won't give up on you even when you are starting ...”
- “So.... is there someone out there who can explain how this is a normal acceptable lifestyle? With the exception of ...”
- “Well, it just proves the old adage "you cain't get blood from a turnip".
And you cain't sue ...”
- “The statement "off his medication" should make a lot of people nervous and very concerned. If a person must be ...”
- “Talk is cheap....so rather than continue to blame management for making bad decisions, why not the Unions just buy ...”
- “Thanks, Michael...right on!!!!!
But, I am suprized that there have not been a few snarkey comments being made by ...”
- “Well, I wonder if this is what education can do for your future aspirations or just a coincidence.”
- “Sounds good!! lets keep it going.”
- “A noble and positive service to this community and the world.”
- “Well, I understand the need for (a) parent(s) to be with their children. However, there is a conflict of ...”
- “A building such as this is needs to be maintained well. And not just keeping the floors swept, occasional paint ...”
- “Hey, it is a lot of entertainment listening to the stories they will try to tell.
I remenber once when ...”
- “Never give up!!”
- “M. W.
"To transition MU away from coal power by 2015".?????
Its political posturing!!!
How about 52 years of energy ...”
- “So if UM goes coal free, what will be the next energy source? Solar cells? Ground source? Wood chips? Old ...”
- “Mark F.
I am assuming that what you wrote is supportive of my comments. I did not go into detail ...”
- “The organic discussion will go on for ever.
But a good point to consider is this; How did mankind survive ...”
- “So according to all the speakers we should vote for someone who ordered the killing of an unarmed old man ...”
- “Hey Michael
I'm sure that the people who should be reading all this are unaware of "bringing in busloads ...”
- “Maybe it will rain as he starts to explain and takes credit for killing an unarmed old man in Pakistan ...”
- “And after all, Obama brought General Motors back from the brink and also got rid of Osama Bin Ladin, Right ...”
- “Thanks Michael, for the p.s. above.
But... like the vast majority of all retractions or corrections, they are in ...”
The "anonymous letter" and the subsequent "publishing and rumormongering"" was intended to plant the thinking that CPD personel ...”
- “Read it again, John, and again and again!!! Forth paragraph down, the "anonymous letter"!!!”
- “Once again attempts being made to smear law enforcement officers with a wide brush. If there were actual evidence such ...”
- “A fine should be collected imediately. Restitution should be made to those who were here legally seeking a path to ...”
- “$125,000 to go away; re-the MU mozaic.”
- “$58,000 could be used in a more helpful way..... snow removal equipment, homeless sheltering, lots of greater needs.....
- “I brought in our first ripe tomato on the 14th of June and placed it before my wife. She just ...”
- “So if this is supposed to happen in 2103, why is it an issue?
Nobody here today will be around ...”
- “Hey, two of my Grandsons participated at Moniteau County 4-H fair this past Thursday; They each came home with a ...”
- “I think we're going to enjoy some intense, yet friendly competion.”
- “All should be treated equally. When lies or B S are spread, especially when done to enhance their position and ...”
- “Why do people fall for scams such as this??????
Just a few miles north of Hannibal MO is a stone ...”
- “Question; If the "Big 12" is/was so good, then why did 4 schools leave?”
- “"the next to last paragraph; "I think people should be allowed to spend their money however they want if the ...”
- “"itsa gonna git ya, sum nite".”
- “I agree with Allan. But I also have not heard of any starving people in Columbia. I have noticed a ...”
- “Okay, lets do it. But, there are some types of conduct now allowed, even encouraged, that most of us older ...”
- “Occupiers would perhaps acquire some respect if they could actually come up with a rational agenda rather than to just ...”
- “To compromise does not always mean "better". Far too often , "to compromise" may mean "I'll scratch your back if ...”
- “Those Marines may have been told to "stand down" no matter what happened. After all, the partiers were specially invited ...”
- “"Some have been so successful that their test scores regularly exceed state averages" ...??
I was of the understanding that all ...”
- “We have to keep trying to get it right!”
- “Hey, this could be another moneymaker for the type of people who are obsessed with themselves.. Do an art (!!!!????&) type ...”
- “Spending money seems to be the motivating factor in far to many projects on Campus and in Columbia overall! "Lets ...”
- “Louis, how can you possibly give a pass to David Letterman, Chris Mathews, and all the many countless other liberals ...”
- “"ranging" & just one "the"-----”
- “Rush has a right to his opinion just as other do. And a lot of wide reanging opinions get expressed ...”
- “I have no idea as to what this article is really about. Just what does the word "Sustainably"or Sustainability ...”
- “And I wonder if there will be allegations that the Cooper County Deputy used excessive force? Probably will be, with ...”
- “"Jim. the wonder dog"is my choice. His time period was much longer than the others. There are to many ...”
- “Hey, gotta be a lot more than this!”
- “Upward Basketball is a great way for not only the kids but equally as much for all the adults involved ...”
- “"Old fire horses don't like to quit!" A story or two from the 1800's-early 1900's about old ...”
- “"law abiding citizen and see a murder, thats not snitching"; how about other lesser crimes?”
- “The "No more snitching" article (also in this Paper) probably relates to this.
Wonder how that would apply if his ...”
- “Step 1; mandatory contraception.
Step 2; mandatory ultra-sound.
Step 3: mandatory abortions of undesirable fetus.”
- “I happened to get a chance to look at a Tornado shelter near Joplin (Neosho) a couple weeks ago. It ...”
- “Yes, injuries on farms is probably 4 times greater, But, very few teens work in other industries.
More importantly, safety ...”
- “Wish I knew where the truth really lies. I definitely will not be able to discern it from all the ...”
- “Special interest groups usually cause more problems than they help resolve in my opinion.
It is the old adadge of ...”
- “Sounds as if someone was hopeing for some financial compensation.
Smith should have been required to appear.”
- “Wel, I read the full report! And it is so long that it sounds as confusing as the questionable, confusing ...”
- “Wow, that list don't look like regular Gangbangers!”
- “Sounds horrible to a lot of people but think of the news reports that have shown starving and neglected animals ...”
- “And just where was CFJ once this had been called in to the CPD?”
- “And Jeremy... its not the camera. Its the "in your face", opportunistic attitude of the person behind the camera. Especially ...”
- “Jeremy.....You certainly do ramble a lot.
And do you rehearse before a mirror, first?”
- “Matthew Atkins- I watched your video. It is obvious to me that you are convinced that you and your group ...”
- “Michael... Right on! Now, if we could get a lot of the Mothers to stop encouraging the "Welfare Queens", maybe ...”
- “Mike.. It is my opinion that they took pains to cultivate their image. That does not mean that their true ...”
- “Mike, I am well aware as to who CFJ unless it has Changed. "Citizens for Justice", as they call themselves ...”
- “M A ... CFJ seems to be only focused on attempting to try and catch the CPD doing something that may ...”
- “CFJ seem to be hiding behind the people they are harassing. Justice applies to all; and harassing the people who ...”
- “Why does a federal Judge get involved with a state level public school? If the federal system is going to ...”
- “These boys and girls are what its all about.
No disrespect towards the B-ball players but they would not have ...”
- “And just how do the changes that have occured translate into "Dinner train shakes up management!!"
The phrase "shakes up ...”
- “Well; here we go again!!!If there are enough individuals who are determined to shut down the dinner car train ...”
- “20 million gallons a day!! Now that is a lot of water! At a rounded off number of 100,000 ...”
- “I doubt that I will get an answer, but what are the declared political leanings of these three appointees?
- “Okay, so what about the truffles?”
- “Govenor Nixon should not be "looking forward to using part of the expected settlement"... The people who have been hurt ...”
- “I appologize to the Skunks; their only distinguishing characteristic is a strong smell and that mainly is a defensive action.”
- “Well guys, I am not able to understand why the situation has gotten to be like this.
But I do ...”
- “..."Banks that were required to produce these documents during forclosure proceedings did not have them and outsourced responsibility for gathering ...”
- “Ever notice how it is almost always a large even number like "1000"? Or "dozens" when it is maybe 25 ...”
- “It works both ways;
Depends on the union bosses and their political agenda.
And again, if the companies prefer to ...”
- “Well, we know now what really happened. Sometimes, one should just wait and see.”
- “The skills needed to do this kind of work, which is trully an art, cannot be learned at any modern ...”
- “My correction! I should have said that the costs of the "tour" could be better used providing for those who ...”
- “Likewise, their entourage!!
The costs of transporting, feeding, and housing of the "entourage" is huge at times. And the wasted ...”
- “Something does not sound right here. I have always been of the understanding that the Conservation Commission is to be ...”
- “Well, there is something wrong when a team of "experts" draws a line through the middle of a residence.
- “The ACLU seems to look for opportunities to enhance their public image.
I looked up ACLU on Wikipedia and different ...”
- “Yes, Officer Rob Sanders was wrong to slam Kenneth Baker like he did but; Why have we not heard an ...”
- “Ray, every thing along the lines of what you suggested is being tried. The success rate is not as good ...”
- “I will use the word "Dictator". And when state control of information is maintained carefully as it has been in ...”
- “So! At the top picture the train is going to Sedalia and back.. But the main story line is with ...”
- “So, the question now is; will they be punished? and what about the caseworkers who recieved and reviewed the applications?”
- “Thomas Hart Benton's paintings are not for the sophisticated monied elitists who collect abstract and impressionist paintings then keep ...”
- “So just where is "Cooper's Landing"?”
- “It is beginning to look like a lot of supposedly intelligent people were involved in this boondoggle. And a few ...”
- “Well, Kansas started it and for now Missouri has finished it.”
- “Wrong, Ariel. A few individuals do not comprise "the public". The public is the whole population of citizens. That is ...”
- “It is changing over there in Egypt. Read the news that has been coming out from there. There may be ...”
- “Sounds like demands for Sharia law to prevail be will eventually come up.”
- “Why can't the individual(s) who are trying to use this comment privelige for comercial purposes be blocked permanently ...”
- “I have not been able to understand the problems during the Cindy Stein era. Besides not having winning seasons, what ...”
- “Jerry, the "homes" that are being built since the late 70's are required to meet the same electrical code ...”
- “Sooner or later, all of those Mobile "Homes" will gradually colapse. It would be better if a slow carefully planned ...”
- “Amendments to any bill/proposed legislation should only relate directly to the subject on the table instead of add-ons that ...”
- “Squirrel and dumplins, mighty tasty!!!”
- “So stop spending money that does nothing for the betterment of all.
If the costs of trying to get a ...”
- “Correction .... the three comments prior to the last two before mine..”
- “So.... from the tone I am reading in the last three comments, perhaps CPD should call for the CfJ crew ...”
- “Squirrel and dumplins , mighty tasty!!!”
- “Paul, how well do you think you could perform as a CPO if a camera was either frequently stuck in ...”
- “So, John. How does your reply to me relate to what appears to at times to be an effort to ...”
- “Hey, its a chance to party and make a fool out of one's self!!!!
If they have been out ...”
- “Perhaps they should start a movement to get a large number of the CPD to resign or be terminated. That ...”
- “Okay, time for me to be nice to McKenzie.
If I should meet you there, I will buy you a ...”
- “And for those are wondering what I am commenting about in my first comment; prior to the 6:28 pm ...”
- “And why all the confusing directions when it is easier to head south on Hwy 63, go past Ashland a ...”
- “Okay, so what is the correct date for the Hartsburg Pumpkin Festival?
On this upcoming Tuesday and Wednesday/; or Saturday ...”
- “Well, I don't know the details of why former Officer Sanders was terminated and I doubt that no more ...”
- “Any body out there who might have a reasonably accurate estimate of what this P. R. trip will really cost ...”
- “Well, John, that is is your minority opinion which you are legally entitled to.”
- “John, I get the impression that you like these "evil chemical weeds". So how often do you indulge?”
- “Damage done to public property must be paid for and perhaps even the repairs should be done by a third ...”
- “Ellis, Good question! Just who is in the driver's seat?”
- “So my question is; why can't this junk be traced back to the source. The retail outlets that have ...”
- “Don't we all exist from the revenue recieved in the form of either wages or investment income from corporations ...”
- “Sounds worthy of doing a few test runs. And the supporters and detractors could post their family jewels as security ...”
- “Sounds like the cookers have influence in St. Louis county.”
- “Why did this contract provider need to be from out of state?
How does sending money out of state save ...”
- “Thanks to all who went to Joplin. However, News media, there has been a steady stream of volunteers going to ...”
- “Something more to this story than is being reported!”
- “Well, I have been quiet up to now. So rather than give a long winded opinion, I have a suggestion ...”
- “I doubt that few ,if any besides myself , will comment on this particular subject.
33,000 is a supprize to ...”
- “So how about Air Force 1? I would think flying economy class and most of the "entourage" staying behind would ...”
- “I agree with the decision to pull the Students. They would sooner or later have been pulled into a mess ...”
- “It's obvious that the current setup is not working well enough. Otherwise there would not be an issue discussed ...”
- “Ellis; I agree with the requirement for using their real name. I am sure that there are a few using ...”
- “Ellis; Apparently so for some Lawyers who put their own interpretation on a law. Especially if it will benefit them ...”
- “Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral.. Is that not the basic categories we used at school and even on quiz shows. If ...”
- “So Tim; - Being as you referenced to Welfare in this situation and you continue to imply disdain for my obviously ...”
- “Wow!!! $65,000.00 in welfare. And drugs!
Was it all part of the stimulus money program?
Was that a ...”
- “Thank you. I assumed the answer was none yet there could still be possibility.
Now to answer your question. There ...”
- “0 to 14!!!!!! still no answer. If you don't know, you could have just said so. The question was ...”
- “And another comment. There are a lot more illegals in Southwest Missouri being concealed by the local people than you ...”
- “So what is wrong with that? $499 is to low, I think. Skilled, legal, work visa carrying workers from another ...”
- “John-- 0 to 14 - still a simple one word answer is all that I requested.
Not an evasive "what if ...”
- “John-- Once again, I get an evasive non-answer to my """silly""" question. It was a question that only requires a ...”
- “Tim Dance--- Very seldom in my years of being a teacher and instructor have I heard "silly" questions except from ...”
- “Amazing!!!! Of all the opinions and comments expressed on this site/subject, none answered my question if any meal trip ...”
- “Well, I must assume that there were no tickets purchased that were then turned away.
The parking was there, the ...”
- “Hey! One last Question! How many of the protesters had purchased a meal trip ticket and were turned back?”
- “It is beginning to appear that a consensus is building among a group that are in favor of punishing the ...”
- “Another way of saying what I said in my first post; I am more than willing to help but if ...”
- “Hey???? Where is my "entitlement money"? I also have at least two handicaps but I don't expect or demand ...”
- “If enough people keep complaining and finding fault with what is being attempted here with the dinning train, then it ...”
- “to Tony Black; No!!! quite the opposite!! What Janet pointed out is where I stand also.
If not for loud ...”
- “How come?
We are not welcome to promote our Religious beliefs in almost all of the countries that they are ...”
- “Hey! A hamburger can be somewhat healthy especially if the salad type fixings that come with it are generous.”
- “I looked up ACLU for their track record. The vast majority of their operating funds come from donations. And yet ...”
- “Perhaps it is the manufacturers who provide a portion of the funding.”
- “"We just think they are targeting people with really no basis for the targeting"!
If the people who are supposedly ...”
- “HEY! Way to go there,Cheerleaders.
But I would like it better if the "male cheerleader" was referred to as ...”
- “We depend on our law enforcement processes to always act in an honest manner. It is very obvious that some ...”
- “Farmers have since time began done their dealing and trading somewhat on a handshake basis. They assume that laws to ...”
- “So, just how big is this place that a $250,000 study could be justified???? There are a number of ...”
- “Was the intersection marked as "do not block intersection"? If so then the driver who blocked should have been ticketed ...”
- “I grew up on a farm. We raised a few hogs. They were free range and not confinement. Meaning the ...”
- “This President is the same person who promised "hope and change", and as a Senator tried to make General Petraeous ...”
- “O.K. Judge!
Almost sounds as if you think that the Highway Patrol officer is lying, also!!!!
And I do ...”
- “I consider this article to be fairly well balanced report. Governor Nixon has conducted the duties of the office in ...”
- “Hey! No disrespect to any people of any color of skin from my perspective. But we need to stop using ...”
- “Driver's liscense; to start with!
Or would you prefer to go along with the concept of a photo of ...”
- “I contend that refusing to show a photo I D or claiming that being required to even have a photo ...”
- “Perhaps I should clarify my previous comment; I am not direspecting Councilman Darrel Dudley. I do not know his background ...”
- “Displaying the Flag is always good. But, how many will even notice it way up there. And the cost can ...”
- “Yes, they stopped by my house and opened with the same line about being in the area doing work for ...”
- “These girls are rather intimidating. If I were a young guy again, I would be hesitant and careful about my ...”
- “I suppose some will think that I am a bit critical but; The expense for "about 50 high level federal ...”
- “Once again, Eliza Smith, a well told story. I look forward to your future as a Journalist. "Atta Girl"”
- “Thank you, Eliza Smith, for a story well told. I will be going there in the next few days delivering ...”
- “No organization or individual should take advantage of people in a disaster situation. If your children were starving and in ...”
- “Price gougers have a right to a speedy trial and the people who where taken advantage of also want a ...”
- “We have been very fortunate here in Missouri up to now compared to areas further south.
And now people need ...”
- “This is a situation where one brief moment of inattention caused a tragedy that will remain forever with all involved ...”
- “They are very entertaining for some people early in their emergence. And the size of them frightens a lot of ...”
- “Carl Edwards has a lot more class than Kyle Busch will ever hope to have. And he did not disrespect ...”
- “Hey! If the original "prop B" was to remain in place, then within a few months, all licensed dog breeders ...”
- “It is beginning to sound like some sensible revisions are being worked out. Much better than the radical extremist bill ...”
- “I'm going to try one more time to get an answer to my question; To Mindy. Rescue groups. How ...”
- “To Mindy Bloom; How many of these dogs you have rescued were taken from an actual liscensed dog breeder?”
- “Many people were intentionally decieved during the campaign to pass Prop B. Outside money. Even I believed it was a ...”