Richard Saunders's Profile
- “Yet they'll NEVER tell how many people are actually employed there.
Perhaps they got a waiver from the NSA ...”
- “@Ellis, I ran out of affordable credit before I acquired enough credits for one of those fancy pieces of paper ...”
- “In a sane world, NO ONE would care which bozo leads the clown show.
These people have NO moral authority ...”
- “Yes, but are they going to have government contractors running bomb drills, too? Or is that just something they do ...”
- “But Michael, most of the time, emotional appeal is ALL they have.
Remember, these people have to justify spending over ...”
- “I'm at a loss whether to offer my congratulations or my condolences. ;)”
- “I don't understand why any of these faculty members think that their opinion is desired. It's almost as ...”
- “It's so tiring watching yet another malinvestment impoverish society via TDDs and whatever other forms of welfare this "investment ...”
- “Welcome to the world created via a century of government schools, where individualism is intentionally destroyed, all in order to ...”
- “A million dollar boondoggle. Insanity has been fully institutionalized. This is nothing more than politicians favorite pastime of putting lipstick ...”
- “Explanation? Sure, no problem.
"We really need the money."
Never mind that "money" is just someone else's unpaid debt ...”
- “Brent Gardner is putting his ignorance on display. Lucky's wouldn't even exist without the federal government creating the ...”
- “Neither you or Mr. Rosman will ever be superfluous as long as both of you keep engaging in the age ...”
- “I think they should've left the pitcher's mound in place to actually make the event interesting.”
- “Ummm... civil engineers have absolutely NO basis for claiming that more investment is needed to move from coal to "sustainable ...”
- “If these people state they have no preference, then why do they claim the religious beliefs of atheists?
Shannyn seems ...”
- “Stalin quickly discovered the futility of his "Five Year Plans." Somehow I doubt this will fare any better. All it ...”
- “Fast food is highly profitable?
Like ALL other restaurants (and industries), fast food is getting squeezed by higher input costs ...”
- “Michael, unless MU closes up shop, Columbia will never be anything BUT a tax dependent burg.
Or should I say ...”
- “Just more welfare for the rich, under the guise of "community improvement."
In other words, business as usual.
Better yet ...”
- “Looking at the county's website, it looks as if this house was originally built by Habitat in 2007, with ...”
- “This article is racist.”
- “There's literally no such thing as non-GMO soy, as there's absolutely no way to prevent cross-contamination between the ...”
- “I stand corrected, Lucky's put their employment link under the contact us menu.
- “Not a single page on their website mentions job opportunities. I guess "lucky" refers to the 10 people hired who ...”
- “I swear I get dumber every time I read an AP story. To think, I used to believe that Grafton ...”
- “Why are chanterelles mentioned in this article? They don't come up until July or so (depending on moisture).”
- “Kudos to Sen. Ryan McKenna for wearing his ignorance as a badge of honor.
If only the rest of them ...”
- “You know, I'm old enough to remember the days when the media didn't promote blood and gore in ...”
- “I need to amend my first statement in my previous post, as there is an exception. There are indeed people ...”
- “Umm... anyone who believes that their economic self-interest is represented by any political party understands neither.
Gang warfare is no ...”
- “I have always thought that the thing that makes either party so attractive to so many people is their own ...”
- “Wow, what an ego.
This kid is absolutely NOT ready for the NBA. He likely led the NCAA this year ...”
- “Question 1: Which statement bests captures your beliefs.
a) I like fancy airports and parking garages.
b) I love them ...”
- “You forgot to put quotes around "government accountability."”
- “BTW, if it took you 30 seconds to read my above comment, the Fed has increased by money supply by ...”
- “The country is so divided because the Not-Federal, Not-Reserve "banking" system allows for basically unlimited issuance of currency, which has ...”
- “Given that taxation is theft, it is hardly surprising that the only place businesses (and thus the people who depend ...”
- “How about NOT pandering to government officials, but instead, putting them in the hot seat? Most of the articles I ...”
- “The idea that the ball needs to be in Pressey's hands all of the time is a bad one ...”
- “As I state each and every year, no electricity is saved by engaging in this gimmick, but rather, all the ...”
- “Mediator? Or public purse wheel-greaser?”
- “Nice article. Thing is though... with the professional sophist class (a.k.a. "leaders") constantly striving to undermine ideas by ...”
- “Funny how the $8.9M price tag for the new building fails to mention that they will build it above ...”
- “Tablets are great in many situations, but they absolutely SUCK at data entry. Hopefully teachers will realize this and plan ...”
- “Wait... MU's warning system SHOULD be triggered by an alert, so that they can tell people it is a ...”
- “This entire subject is a JOKE. The very day that the deadline passed, the so called "cuts" to future spending ...”
- “Wow, is Scott Orr from another planet or something? Or is he being extremely disrespectful to all of Columbia's ...”
- “What's to explain? Like all of the rest, he's a puppet!
His job is to appear tough on ...”
- “Planning? LOL
These are the people who are still publicly patting themselves on the back for "fixing" the broken pension ...”
- “Funny, as always, the main culprit, the Not-Federal, Not-Reserve Bank goes unmentioned.
Any system that silently transfers the wealth from ...”
- “Of course, once the education bubble pops, MU will be in far, far worse shape than developers (who can simply ...”
- “Sounds like we need a bigger airport!”
- “It simply boggles the mind that anyone would waste the time and effort that was required to write this "article ...”
- “A reprieve for "diverse, mature adult clients."
Sounds like the Black and Gold Bar to me.”
- “Andy, too bad they don't put that sign on the roundabouts! I regularly get flipped off and honked at ...”
- “I believe it will be an improvement, but all of those medicated, distracted drivers will likely slam on the brakes ...”
- “What they'll do about it is to continue to destroy the economy via currency debasement until nobody can afford ...”
- “The Tootie... it burns!”
- “Funny how the biggest boondoggles always happen right after a society has peaked (a.k.a. "bubble popped"). I wonder ...”
- “Well, the one thing I've been waiting to see was what psychotropic drugs he was on. Sure enough, he ...”
- “Yeah, I can't imagine why anyone would build a convenience store at an intersection on a major city thoroughfare ...”
- “"...the store has been able to get ammunition, but manufacturer’s prices have skyrocketed."
Guess what folks, that's the ...”
- “If interest rates ever come back up, DC goes bankrupt in short order, and it's game over.
So, Bernanke ...”
- “"Wedge Issue" = divide and conquer.
Seems to be a LOT of that going on around City Hall these days.
- “How can the actions of an NCAA staff member, not involve the NCAA? Further pursuing this logic, can the NCAA ...”
- “Funny, how the wire services write these narratives, telling one perspective in a factual manner, all while hiding even more ...”
- “Well, local nullification of the Fugitive Slave Act by abolitionists was largely "symbolic" as well, but that didn't stop ...”
- “One man's historical preservationist is another man's welfare queen.
I just don't understand how people can go ...”
- “How can one "lead the field of candidates" when one lacks the morality/ethics to NOT work for a torture ...”
- “Joy, to fix this, have your coders remove the entry "overflow:hidden;" from line 5 in the file inside.css ...”
- “"An enlightened society will not tolerate intolerance of any ilk."
Voltaire, of all people, should've recognized the incoherence of ...”
- “If they really want to address this problem, they should just confine everyone to their homes, doing away with the ...”
- “I think it's a great idea. Stephen's Lake is a PARK, while downtown is a business district not ...”
- “"remarkable recovery" = "nature abhors a vacuum"”
- “Regardless of any "solution" to this problem, the people of Missouri will lose, and lose big.
As always, government is ...”
- “Funny that your new word is misspelled in the headline. Spell check can't help you there. Couldn't have ...”
- “@frank, these are the same people who turn their lights off for an hour once a year, in order to ...”
What an absolute waste.
Like any scam, it's good work if ya can get it!”
- “Who loses? We ALL do.
Empowering government to bribe one enterprise at the expense of all others can only undermine ...”
- “Oh, we're talking about focus now, huh? Here's what I see.
The focus of the campaign is to ...”
- “If it were not for the activities of the NOT-federal, NOT-reserve system, NONE of this would occur.
A long, long ...”
- “Reduced window hours will have little effect on this insolvent institution, as its problems are rooted in payroll, pension and ...”
- “Wow, what kind of person would think so little of their own safety to ride on Providence downtown when there ...”
- “It would sure be nice if drivers of public safety vehicles made an effort to drive safely. Is it really ...”
- “Awesome story. Especially given that they're reinvesting profits back into the business, rather than playing the leveraged-debt financing game ...”
- “Wow, just how bad a job are you doing when you're forced to put an amendment on the ballot ...”
- “This is not free wifi. It is a share of the CID loot in the form of a temporary kickback ...”
- “Tie games imply that the entire sport is a waste of time, as it isn't even designed to produce ...”
- “Try and justify it any way you want, but taxation is theft. ALWAYS!
Meanwhile, bloated governments might actually have to ...”
- “But what if you're really, really hungry?
How 'bout then?”
- “Hmm.... let's see...
High Fructose Corn Syrup...
I think I'll channel Nancy Reagan.
and just ...”
- “Remember, it's not what drug you're on that's important, but whose!
As always, government is merely THE ...”
- “Maybe one wouldn't be so shocked if they weren't filled with delusions of grandeur?”
- “"The" alley????
So much for all of the fighting that went into the branding process in order to call it ...”
- “I was wondering who was peddling BS that evening when I stopped there to get gas.”
- “Anybody who thinks that Obummer is any less coddling of the elite than Mittens needs to start paying closer attention ...”
- “Ummm... make that 'introspection,' not 'retrospection.'
Language is your friend.”
- “The idea that "public servants" would steal the property of one person to merely provide another with a trail for ...”
- “Wow, data harvest much?
So... is this the "value" I'm supposed to associate with the new & improved Missourian?
- “Perhaps if the ponzi d.b.a the "Federal Reserve System" were allowed to die, then Wall St. wouldn't ...”
- “Lemme guess. They're also going to offer Delta $3M that they don't have?”
- “Wow, reality TV and politicians. That's like fake squared!”
- “Great, more welfare to support failing enterprises utilized by those who can afford to pay their own way.
At this ...”
- “The alternative, Frank, is to stop supporting the ideology of the "Lesser of Two Evils" as you're still choosing ...”
- “Yeah, it'd be a real hoot, if it weren't for the fact that these two men are competing ...”
- “This was the guy with sweater, right? Bet it was hanging in his closet.
Next time, stick with a plain ...”
- “All they are doing is stalling until the inevitable blight actually arrives. This is all a setup for the massive ...”
- “Student loans are working exactly as designed; to inflict life-long, inescapable debt enslavement for the masses while enriching the banking ...”
- “You couldn't pay me enough to watch this puppet show.”
- “I'll note that much (if not all) of this "fighting" is driven by ideological sensationalism of editorialists.
I wonder ...”
- “At least the Missourian reported the real issue at hand here.
“I think the sign is tacky, and I’ve ...”
- “Yet another reason to avoid The Peoples' Republic of Columbia.
Anyone who believes this solves anything deserves exactly the outcome ...”
- “"But a group of reporters in St. Louis agree that the Tigers' struggles are less a result of the level ...”
- “Well, Mr. Belcher has certainly done everything possible to create these lower-income families he looks to serve, so I'll ...”
- “Like it matters the least bit which elite puppet gains power. The only difference is the flavor of the lies.”
- “How many missed tackles going for ball strips were there again? How many resulted in a first down? How many ...”
- “This is the future for ALL pension plans. The economic destruction caused by the downward-spiral into the debt-fueled spending hole ...”
- “This is BS. There has never been, nor will there ever be "defense" cuts. This is just more election year ...”
- “If anyone would rather have a more coherent view of the economy than the idiocy in this article should read ...”
- “As long as the Not-Federal (just like Fedex), Not-Reserve (their "assets" are mere paper promises) System exists, there can be ...”
- “Oh, and if anyone like Mr. Rosman actually cares about this "movie," well, as always, it's prudent to start ...”
- “I think "we" should round up all of the Editorial Extremists and send their butts to Gitmo for reeducation. Better ...”
- “"Friendly Condemnation" = "Do as we say, and nobody gets hurt. Otherwise, we'll start brandishing the weapons in our legal ...”
- “Great, so they're going to run up insane legal bills in order to steal property, in order to create ...”
- “Gee, why am I not surprised that those running the political welfare project known as the Tiger Hotel prefer to ...”
- “This tax will not hurt development, per se, because we don't NEED more development.
There are currently thousands upon ...”
- “I'm somehow finding it hard to believe that this is the most read story on the Missourian.
I think ...”
- “Better dressed drunks? Should make the mug shots more interesting, to say the least.
Meanwhile, the downtown economy is saved ...”
- “Since 8/15/1971, "cash" is no longer anything but an IOU. So, the only difference standing is whose IOU ...”
- “While I've little doubt that McCaskill is all for creating an inescapable lifetime of debt to enslave future generations ...”
- “The idea that the City should call and notify anyone/everyone about removing a tree in a park is pure ...”
- “So... is Mr. Kitzi willing to help the farmers who were robbed by the "Honorable" Jon Corzine while running MF ...”
- “I don't understand the point of making irritating videos in "support" of something.
Then again, they don't seem ...”
- “Something tells me that the people running the Missourian do not understand that an "exchange of goods" requires that THEY ...”
- “People's Front Of Judea?”
- “Umm... this is NOT an SEC home game.”
- “Another three-year long "win" in the failed drug war just in time for election season? Shocked, I am.
Funny how ...”
- “Let's see... CPD has issues with witnesses coming forward after shootings, yet the Missourian prints their names when they ...”
- “Lies, opinions, and damn statistics?
Here's a nice rebuttal to the above. I'm sure there are plenty others ...”
- “@Kevin, I'm building my own farm, and as for a diet, I'm going Grok.
- “George Jetson approves.
Me, I'll stick with real food while I watch the rest of the world adjust to ...”
- “Given the rate of economic decay, I'm guessing the "40 in 2020" is the number of people expected to ...”
- “This article should be labeled as requiring a two drink minimum.”
- “The gift that just keeps on giving!
At this point I have to wonder if there aren't some activists ...”
- “... continued from above ...
So what did we get for this crime? Up to 40M houses no one needs, for starters ...”
- “Wow, what a horribly misleading article, white-washing a white-wash job by AG Koster.
First off, this did NOTHING to help ...”
- “I think the only crisis going on here is a mad scramble for federal funds since they have little other ...”
- “Funny how they failed to mention their new headquarters in the debt section.”
- “Mr. Martin, you are free to pay the artists whatever you believe their efforts are worth to you, as is ...”
- “John, I'll bet that Gary likely believes the fakery of "climate change" also causes less clouds (you, know, 'cause ...”
- “I like how they are running TWO buses on the route, but yet still aren't smart enough to run ...”
- “So... which giant pharmaceutical company does this "public service" announcement benefit? I find it funny that Walgreen's manages to ...”
- “Wow, one would have to be pretty stupid to believe that SS has a "surplus." Of course, that doesn't ...”
- “Good thing he's just "armed and dangerous," rather than actually being armed and dangerous. I'd mention the other ...”
- “Oh great, yet another opportunity for the city to further expand their "services."
Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure ...”
- “When laws are created by lawless criminal cartels, this will be the result each and every time.
But I guess ...”
- “"However, all weapons have a single purpose: to kill."
To state that weapons have but a "single purpose ...”
- “All hail the fake chicken plant!
This should fix everything.”
- “This ponzi scheme, (as correctly recognized in the article by Mackenzie Millan) would've blown up long-ago if not for ...”
- “Nothing is quite as entertaining as their distracting "Don't Drive Distracted" message.
Meanwhile, the one Amber Alert I've ...”
- “Now this is a movement I can get behind!
Er... make that "in front of."”
- “So, am I reading this correctly where I see that the deputies chased the SUV through peoples' yards?
If so ...”
- “I just love the idea of how an abstract entity can "endorse" a candidate.
It's no wonder the world ...”
- “I like this place as a venue, however, I'll never attend another concert EVER, that mixes the incoherence of ...”
- “Remember, vote early, and often!”
- “Would somebody be so kind as to tell Coach Pinkel, "Yes, you can take away all of that greatness."”
- “Coach Pinkel has revealed himself to be a small, small man, who only chooses to perceive reality through rose-colored glasses ...”
- “"Support the ACA, because every American should have the right to a hundred dollar aspirin."”
ALL of the factors you state are very heavily influenced by the decrees emitted by Rome on the Potomac ...”
- “Funny, back before healthcare was federalized, I remember it being affordable enough that one didn't need insurance in order ...”
- “Wait, the Supremes finally recognized that fedgov is nothing but a gun to our heads?
Oh, wait, it's an ...”
- “Thing is, even this is exactly the type of publicity they crave.”
- “I still remember being a six-year old boy living in the river bottoms a few miles from Louisiana. I didn ...”
- “Question is, just how many people did he go to bat for in offering the guilty plea?”
- “A white flag????”
- “Methinks this is a backdoor way of saying, "We really can't afford to do big displays anymore."
My guess ...”
- “Weird, I don't know if I've ever agreed with both Hank and George before...
My guess is that ...”
- “Let's get ready to RUMBLE!
You'd think it's an election year, or something.”
- “Rose, I find it odd that someone who goes on and on about all of the divisiveness in society fails ...”
- “First they herp.
Then they derp.
Next? They'll likely herp again, though it's always possible for them to ...”
- “Stan Kroenke, welfare queen.”
- “If only words had an absolute meaning, then Glenn's rant might have some meat to it. As it stands ...”
- “Funny, I find your articles to be the very epitome of hate speech, wrapped with a thin veneer of holier-than-thou ...”
- “To add to my first comment, the CPD reported that the minor was 20, making the math error that much ...”
- “Well, according to the logic of Mr. Martin, we should put ALL people in solitary confinement, as I can clearly ...”
- “I get so tired of reading worthless press reports. ZERO pertinent information.
The truck in question is a dark-colored Ford ...”
- “Derrick, I have a negative attitude toward people who choose to disrupt traffic so that they can "raise awareness of ...”
- “I'm fascinated by all the intellectuals who cannot bother to realize we live in a world of scarcity, let ...”
- “Good thing this article is back on the front page. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen Derrick's insult claiming ...”
- “God forbid someone in Franklin having to go all the way to New Franklin to go to the PO.”
- “OMG, this is hilarious! Mob-rule goes high-tech.
Now, let's give a clicker to every "citizen" and let the games ...”
- “Personally, I don't see how a 4 team playoff is any better than a 2 team playoff, given how ...”
- “Someone should tell her about the Internet, the disruptive technology that will send printing on trees to the same place ...”
- “Kevin, what has "died" is the idea that money represents saved wealth, instead being replaced with IOUs that can be ...”
- “I've found the works of David Hackett Fischer to be fascinating as they detail history from cultural perspectives. "Albion ...”
- “Now this article is pure comedy gold!
Other than the protesters who gather there to "get out the message" to ...”
- “er... that would be "put away"”
- “Wow, after looking over this thread, I see my prediction was spot-on.
Too bad this effort is merely a waste ...”
- “Ten million. Now there's a nice political number. Let's do some math, and see how it looks in ...”
- “Too bad it just makes it more profitable for the larger scale operations that can afford to pay bribes to ...”
- “I cannot wait to see this contract in order to determine who the sucker is (the restauranteur or the City).”
- “Anyone who would engage in either side of this circus isn't fit to set foot in public, let alone ...”
- “@Mike, they've nothing better to do than to keep the facade looking shiny and new. Otherwise folks might figure ...”
- “Other than being "a step in the right direction", I really don't see how a four team playoff is ...”
- “So... how does this number compare to any other Thursday?”
- “MU idiots-in-charge and Paul Jackson deserve each other.
Meanwhile we pay, and pay, and pay for their ignorance, lack of ...”
- “Alzheimer's is bad enough without criminals destroying affordable treatment options under the guise of "helping."
This is nothing more ...”
- “I'm so happy to see that there's finally something worth fighting over in Jefferson City.”
- “"In spite of the interest and the people who need Arabic, they find themselves at the end of Arabic II ...”
- “There is nothing that any council can do to reverse the loss of "good" jobs, especially those in manufacturing.
- “Food and fuel price increases likely have far more to do with the "increase" than the silliness that blew $21 ...”
- “Funny, I just went to read the testimony of Professor Klein and found the very thing I discussed.
"After the ...”
This is driven by the same crime that caused the stock market and housing bubbles, counterfeiting by the Not-Federal ...”
- “Why does every story now contain Traci Wilson-Kleekamp? (Isn't she too busy tarring racists with syrup?)
In other news ...”
- “You'll get your hotel rendering just as soon as these welfare queens get the free money to create it ...”
- “What's the problem? This model has worked extremely well on Wall St. over the last twenty years. In fact ...”
- “Given REDI itself is an economic drain on the community (leeching off of OPM), any forecast made by its members ...”
- “Will someone at the Missourian please turn off these automatic slide shows?
Why do you want to constantly distract READERS ...”
- “LOOK OUT FOR THE TRAIN!”
- “"There's another old saying, Senator: Don't p*** down my back and tell me it's raining."
Sorry, couldn ...”
- “Ethanol: Destroying engines while burning off the last few inches of our topsoil. It's waste and impoverishment all wrapped ...”
- “I'd like to imagine them staying out of the middle of everyone's lives, but I'm doubtful that ...”
- “So much for "racism dying that lonely death," eh, @mike?”
- “They borrowed and spent $140,000 on those blue panels???
- “Wow, good thing you've followed your completely inappropriate guidelines, as they're obviously far more important than helping to ...”
- “It's better for the local environment, but if you are lucky enough to live where they can frack the ...”
- “Damn Col., you take a perfectly good critique of yet another failure of a tax initiative and wrap it up ...”
- “High levels of dual-income families are a sign of a community struggling to keep their heads above water.
Better yet ...”
- “Make them undo something, and they'll make it worse just to spite you.”
- “They should tar and feather the bust out front in order to remind the rest of the governing, criminal class ...”
- “"Corrupt organization" is redundant. Which is why they work so well at exploiting individuals who fail to understand this fact.”
- “Only an idiot would believe that more state laws will hold the same people that created them accountable. A more ...”
- “Sounds to me like another lawsuit in the making. Kudos to the "Office of Student Conduct" for making it all ...”
- “Oh wow, color me underwhelmed.
Getting rid of the M and focusing on Mizzou makes sense. However, all of this ...”
- “Can we rename the government center now?
No wait, having it named after a criminal is actually fairly accurate. (It ...”
- “The only surprising thing about any of this is that it was all over a measly $5000.
Makes me wonder ...”
- “Aw, c'mon! How's Dave Griggs, et al. supposed to save the world if we cannot even admit we ...”
- “So... is this supposed to be satire?
While the official "unemployment rate" may be 7.5%, the rate of people ...”
- “The idea that the Constitution has any bearing upon the actions of the occupants of DC is laughable on its ...”
- “Jimmy, people have been taught to ignore sunk costs, as energy and materials consumed yesterday no longer count. "Cash for ...”
- “Here's a clue for the misguided, no electricity was "saved" during Earth Hour. Rather it was wasted, going unused ...”
- “I wonder what excuse will given once it becomes obvious that college students do not desire to get on a ...”
- “Nice article, but please kill the automatic slide shows. Either put a play/pause button on it, or set the ...”
- “While 85% pre-funding is above par as compared to other plans, that ONLY means it is a bit farther away ...”
- “The American Dream (as evidenced both today and during the Great Depression) is wholly under attack from the unconstitutional, NOT ...”
- “Healthy eating? Why it's as simple as eating real food while avoiding the science experiments that have displaced it ...”
- “Stricter law enforcement? It's agencies like the EPA that make polluting legal by relying on the mythical 'greater good ...”
- “Oh, and why is government so destructive? Because it attracts ALL of the sociopaths who take advantage of the good ...”
- “The first step to a safe community is to keep the government from impoverishing its residents. Property crime rates correlate ...”
- “My take is that Dr. Ron Paul is the only candidate with real supporters. All of the rest will vote ...”
- “Gee, you think something that invokes civic pride like the Gateway Arch could be funded by voluntary donations rather than ...”
- “Gee, even Obama knows the chicken-hawks are overrated.”
- “If they want a functional bus system, then they need to have buses running BOTH directions on a route. With ...”
- “I did not expect Mizzou to get a one seed, but I was sure they had the two seed locked ...”
- “More free money to eradicate a "food desert?"
Funny, when I look at the map, I see the premier university ...”
- “Well, I see that divide and conquer is well alive in this thread. Kudos for Ms. Nolan and all like ...”
- “OMG!!! Look at all of those gloomy people.
Of course, they'd rather have had the $45k in their budget ...”
- “I don't understand how a pro-war, pro-government shill can wear the label "conservative." Then again, I don't understand ...”
- “A petition to keep a rivalry alive? Absolutely pathetic.”
- “So, both of the successful bus systems studied (Ames and Lawrence) depend upon mandatory student fees to fund them, regardless ...”
- “Wait... You have to "like" the page merely in order to view it?
Sorry, no tornado info for you non-facebookers ...”
- “Accident reporting, like all other services, has an associated cost. Personally, I don't want to pay people who are ...”
- “Seventy-four crimes committed while netting nary a single offender?
Now, just how many overtime hours (used to pad ...”
- “Given all of the cameras I see on banks, just how did he manage to escape in an unknown direction?”
- “Sure they're sustainable. It's only a question of how many people are impoverished in order achieve this sustainability.”
- “Boy, you'd think they'd at least launder the money through a couple of different accounts first rather than ...”
- “If only we had cameras on every street corner, I'm sure none of this would've ever have happened.”
- “He'd better get to organizing the bake-sale they're gonna need to pay for all of these impoverishments.”
- “Gee, someone looks distracted in that photo.
Personally, I think the MoDot signs along I-70 telling everyone "Not to drive ...”
- “This article does a great job of avoiding mentioning the streets affected. For the curious, they are Aldeah, Alexander and ...”
- “That's awesome how they give costs estimates that don't include most of the costs. I guess those numbers ...”
- “Am I correct that this new design blocks access to Park from southbound Providence traffic? If so, then this design ...”
- “Who defines? Why the listener/reader, that's who.
Besides, the liberal/conservative labels (like all politicized words) have been ...”
- “Simply put, artificial boundaries destroy otherwise natural communities. Once again, the evil-do(good)ers have succeeded in "doing something" proactive ...”
- “Christopher, I found this site that has quite a bit of detail (including answering your question). The biggest problem I ...”
- “Wow, the echo in that meeting must've been deafening!
I wonder how much they paid the Boyd Group to ...”
- “Okay, so tuition doesn't increase as a result of the "settlement," but guess what, the price of everything else ...”
- “Never mind. They swept the whole thing under a $26B rug, in a de facto legalization of fraud.
The Wall ...”
- “While I applaud this action, it may just be another white-wash job. Why? Because the real crimes occurred long before ...”
- “Let's see here... AG Koster shouldn't even accept a settlement (as I stated in the DOCX story), but ...”
- “Harold, thanks to the MBS market, there ARE no lenders to put on the hook, as they sell the loans ...”
- “While I applaud this action, it may just be another white-wash job. Why? Because the real crimes occurred long before ...”
- “Gee, I'd think an article with this much detail would at least provide the specific location, rather than the ...”
- “Funny how City officials look to "serve the public" by stealing property from them.
If they truly wanted an "enterprise ...”
- “So, how many spots will KU move up once the Tigers beat them in Lawrence?”
- “Gee, Mike, you are spamming this comment area to pimp your own blog, yet I see your new website has ...”
- “As evidenced by this thread, the Colonel is obviously right. The divide and conquer tactic of polarity politics works extremely ...”
- “Well, he owns a flag lapel, so he's obviously qualified to run others' lives for them.”
- “Spending $7M for a fake election? Brilliant!
I was wondering why the politicos were giving MO a cold shoulder.”
- “Boo Hoo! Pity the poor billionaire welfare queen, forced to rule from a substandard palace.
It be nice to just ...”
- “Sorry, but I find this video to be not only lame, but embarrassing. First off, one doesn't do satire ...”
- “Politics is evil. That the rich utilize this method to control all others is not surprising.
Of course, for some ...”
- “They should consider the lighting "artistic" and be done with it.”
- “Just as Fannie and Freddie fueled the housing bubble, Sallie fuels the education bubble. Otherwise, the counter-intuitive statement made by ...”
- “With the exception of the free lunch crowd that calls itself MU, this should surprise absolutely no one.”
- “Ok, so I looked at the plan, and the "bridge" is actually going to be part of the park over ...”
- “I know the Arch is in need of repair, but there are already (checks google) FOUR pedestrian bridges over I-70 ...”
- “Don't worry Ray, I'm sure they'll use this event to get some Homeland Security grant money in ...”
- “Likely some staffer trying to get some sympathy for the victims, as the idea of someone directly threatening legislators in ...”
- “While this video isn't about school spending per se, it does an excellent job of showing just how futile ...”
- “Too bad Mr. Belcher doesn't have an education in economics, otherwise he'd understand the futility of everyone trying ...”
- “Arrests per acre???? Seriously?
Why are we talking in terms of farm yields?
The size of a park is wholly ...”
- “It takes a special kind of genius to plead innocent to possession after being caught in a bar under age ...”
- “I blame gravity.”
- “Is it legal to honk at these people when they're intentionally disrupting traffic as a political stunt? Or does ...”
- “Nobody (and I mean NOBODY) knows whether or not "lunasin at levels five to 10 times higher than standard soybeans ...”
- “Please allow me to summarize.
1) Everything is broken.
2) It's not my fault.
3) It's going to ...”
- “Awww, c'mon Michael, don't you know that burning off all of the nutrients from our topsoil is green ...”
- “Gee, just in time for election season. Color me surprised.
So, "who" filed the petition, and why are we learning ...”
- “Funny, but I feel much more threatened by Tazer-happy cops than I do by random motorists with pocket knives. Then ...”
- “If only one could harness the energy otherwise wasted by politicians flapping their lips...”
- “You couldn't fit more buzz-words in this article if you tried!
Anytime I hear the word "comprehensive" in regards ...”
- “The headline is incorrect. The the "Yakama Nation" is NOT "State of Washington." I realize that most ignore treaties (by ...”
- “Mr. Atkinson should run for federal office, as that's the source in charge of the entity funding the criminals ...”
- “I always love how everybody who wants to steal property "strongly prefers not to use eminent domain," unless they don ...”
- “It's great to hear of a thriving local business, but the call for more welfare to improve business conditions ...”
- “$500M shortfall? That's nothing! Just wait until this downward spiral really gets going.
For example, what about the off-budget ...”
- “Frank, if you cannot understand the proverb about "wrestling with pigs," it does you little good to call me illogical ...”
- “So, I guess the budget just isn't screwed up enough yet? I can see the meeting now...
"Hey, let ...”
- “Please allow me to point out that the "destructive politics of racism" include the counter-attacks of those like the Colonel ...”
- “I just looked at the Boone County parcel viewer http://gis.showmeboone.com/viewers/AS_ParcelMapping_v1/ and it shows that the ...”
- “Intellectual Property is the ultimate enslavement of mankind, as suddenly ideas can belong only to those who pay for the ...”
- “I predict this money will somehow magically fill a City budgetary hole.”
- “Thanks for reminding me about the gun to my head that prevents me from owning anything without paying rent on ...”
- “LOL, I just noticed for the first time that "nudity is prohibited" in the comment section.
Meanwhile, I can't ...”
- “I would hazard a guess that the vast majority of war veterans do not have any of these medals. If ...”
- “Ellis, it's his job to protect the facade of integrity a.k.a. "accountability." I'm sure he understands ...”
- “As always, until the real underlying issue is addressed, the solutions will ALWAYS fail to satisfy.
Families are suffering because ...”
- “Funny how the number one cause of poverty is not even mentioned in the article or comments, which is the ...”
- “You know, if it weren't for the indoctrination centers d.b.a. "public schools" there wouldn't be any ...”
- “Meanwhile, we are mere hours away from the indefinite detention of anyone that the government labels as an enemy, without ...”
- “Other than eliminating the inefficiency of the middle-man, I can't see how he is any different from the rest ...”
- “"Acting like a bank" is a primary purpose of the state, transferring wealth from the masses to the politically connected ...”
- “Wow, "Lebron Pujols" gets over 1600 hits on Google!
Here's a bleacher report article comparing the two.
- “Lebron Pujols. LOL”
- “Well, at least it's good to know what Albert really values in life. Must take a heck of an ...”
Repeat. (ad infinitum)
This is exactly why these "movements" exist. Stir them up and watch them demand ...”
- “$80 a year to access a website? They must not want any users.”
- “I wonder if they've been stiffing the City as well? While it would obviously be a different agreement, there ...”
- “Willie, the whole point of this article is the reality that high-speed rail is not an efficient mode of transportation ...”
- “Well, why would a South American beer company care about the Rose Bowl Parade?
First the banksters stole your beer ...”
- “Reading this reminds me of another recent boondoggle, the YouZeum, which had visitor projections of 200 people per hour, while ...”
- “Since when is Mayor McBob an expert on housing needs? Or do we need more empty houses to encourage "growth ...”
- “Patents are the ultimate intellectual enslavement of mankind, where one person works to conceal the nature of the universe to ...”
- “Artificial turf, again?”
- “The UN is a political body.
Politics is evil.
Need I say more?”
- “Divide and conquer is working well here, I see. The 1% and their sponsored "social movements" do a wonderful job ...”
- “Government, being a parasitic entity, has no capacity to create needed jobs, but only the capacity to force the creation ...”
- “Hey, if Mizzou does well on the gridiron, then there's a whole new list of bowl games to overlook ...”
- “Don't these kids know there's no wrasslin' in the SEC?”
- “There is no escaping the Law of Unintended Consequences!”
- “So... mizzoutigers.xxx is available?
I wonder who will get ShowMePorn.xxx?”
- “How can there be a "traditional rival" when there are no longer any traditions?”
- “There is nothing "sustainable" about a $2.5M pavilion.
Michael, I bet those Mennonites didn't have any Executive Directors ...”
- “Deaton visibly broke the bonds. What other bonds were broken behind the scenes by others in the mad rush to ...”
- “Is Walgreen's in the district? If so, that's the only store I'll have to stop patronizing in ...”
- “So far, Deaton's about the only one celebrating that I've seen. The rest I would describe as "resigned ...”
- “Cultural identity doesn't mean squat in an athletic contest. Historical rivalries however, mean everything from a fan perspective.
- “So... allegedly a presidential executive order to a regulatory body has the ability to create drugs?
I guess political science ...”
- “Why do all of the boundaries run practically right up to Hickman? Color me stupid, but I would expect a ...”
- “"The intent was not for the man to hit his head on the wall," Ahlbrand said. "You can't predict ...”
- “Who cares anymore? College sports are dead now, with practically every traditional rivalry in the country being undone. The universities ...”
- “Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?”
- “Funny, how ALL of these "leaderless" groups all over the world, have been led to label themselves as a "direct ...”
- “I don't understand how a Sprayground painting at 7th & Broadway can be considered site-specific, other than to be specifically ...”
- “These are also likely the same people who will complain in a few years that Columbia is getting too crowded ...”
- “Just think how great the world could be if all of you people spent this much energy minding your own ...”
- “Rally Squirrel, FTW!!”
- “Good thing we've got such a top-notch governor in Missouri, otherwise, those folks in Joplin might've never seen ...”
- “Only six stories? Why even bother with such a tiny thing.
Have we learned nothing from the pyramid builders?”
- “Great, another $90k wasted on "art."
Hopefully it will blend in with the Donald Duck Church across the street. My ...”
- “I should probably qualify my above statement with, "since they are only targeting CIA operatives."”
- “Another part of Buffett's ruse is the fact that he only earns $100k per year in income. So while ...”
- “I don't know about you, but I feel safer already.”
- “Somebody has a picture of it on Flickr.
- “You know it's a good day when a sitting president encourages circumventing federal law.”
- “Isn't Napolitano supposed to be scaring people at Wal-Mart? Or are the malls next?”
- “Call me crazy, but when I see a headline stating that Gabbert is getting his first NFL start, I would ...”
- “Anybody care to explain how a bunch of lawyers are qualified to determine how giving welfare to China in order ...”
- “Wait a minute, are you saying that public "servants" will abuse their power in order to gain more?
Good job ...”
- “Nanny-state regimes do nothing but produce childish adults who want to further the nanny-state. All because they fear living in ...”
- “Well, this should help stem the C-store robbery spree. Or maybe they'll just have to start cooking meth in ...”
- “"Of course, even if the practice of employment discrimination ended today, we still wouldn't have enough jobs in our ...”
- “Wow, they caught 498 unimpaired drivers, impressive!
It will be so much better once we are all confined to our ...”
- “Well, since the not-Federal not-Reserve notes are counterfeit already (Constitutionally speaking), doesn't that make it moot?
This horse escaped ...”
- “No thanks, I'll stick to real Missouri beer. As long as Schlafly's and Boulevard keep brewing, I'm ...”
- “While there is obviously truth to this story, tourism in general is far more impacted by the collapsing economy, led ...”
- “Only in government would someone make an argument that fresh vegetables aren't fit for a pig.
When feeding pigs ...”
- “Nice to see so many fight over stolen loot. Divide and conquer is alive and well here, I see.
- “Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the vast majority of the destroyed property private?
Perhaps the owners ...”
- “I guess all of those lieutenants should've went to boot camp instead of OCS? We we're even tying ...”
- “Oh, worse yet, much of the fracking occurs on federal lands, where there is no one person who is responsible ...”
- “Ellis, you are spot on about the economic limitations of the technology, as profit is a means test to determine ...”
- “Only $2 million for seven miles of bike trail? Why, they should do this to every road!”
- “Perhaps if schools were not organs of the government, then the religion known as history would not be saddled with ...”
- “When feeding cats is outlawed, only outlaws will feed cats!
Yet another example of criminalizing perfectly normal behavior. Better yet ...”
- “Good thing that the City will shut down anyone who attempts to support themself by providing food for others, as ...”
- “I see that divide and conquer is alive and well at the Missourian!
This is the perfect example why laws ...”
- “Patriotism? Why it's the last refuge of scoundrels, who use it to cloak their criminal nature in desiring to ...”
- “He's lucky he didn't get charged with a hate crime.”
- “So, I guess the current trail from Columbia to McBaine isn't pretty enough?”
- “Without current evening passenger numbers available, it is impossible to tell what the real demand is (or might be). How ...”
- “So, I wonder who got this contract?”
- “Now I'm reminded of why I spend as little as possible within the city limits.
The poorest people in ...”
- “"For example, states would need to rely less on regressive sales taxes and raise more revenue from income taxes, in ...”
- “The "Federal Reserve System" is neither federal, nor a reserve. It is instead a private banking cartel given monopoly privilege ...”
- “Why do people call the police to report mild earthquakes?”
- “Like say, colored glass?”
- “I don't think you understand what a lie really is, instead choosing to define it to your liking.
- “As sad as this story is, multiply it by several million and you've described the majority of the lower ...”
- “No Paul, I'd assume they were all also looking at how to best manage this opportunity to expand their ...”
- “If it wasn't for gridlock, we'd have full-blown Communism by now.”
- “So, what you're saying is that they can't use the Rainy Day Fund for rainy days? Good ole ...”
- “Paul, you might notice that I used a lower case "p" on the word "presidential" in an effort to infer ...”
- “Haven't those poor people suffered enough without adding a presidential visit? Not to mention that all of the police ...”
- “Dear Kaleb,
While it is theoretically possible for someone to make a bomb from a baby, is it really worthwhile ...”
- “Wait a minute, you mean they are changing the polling place for the people who live on the same side ...”
- “During a news conference on Capitol Hill in Washington on Feb. 1, Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., responds to a question ...”
- “You can take your KU bracket and shove...
- “Coach Kim Anderson, calling Coach Kim Anderson!”
- “It would sure be nice to see a Coach Anderson that is from Missouri, instead of the carpet-bagging paycheck seekers ...”
- “Darwin would've taken a bike.”
- “DK, the math is done by the same folks who expected 200 people per hour at the YouZeum.
- “Errr... make that TheDailyBell.com.”
- “WikiLeaks is likely a CIA psy-op, designed for damage control, embarrassment of foreign leaders, and to provide rationale for future ...”
- “@Clarence Botticker, no kites today, too poor!”
- “Without the anonymity to confront the world's biggest power, would the United States even exist?”