- “Raise your hand if this was a surprise to you.
- “Excited to see what reception Anderson received at tonight's game. Personally, I won't boo. I'll take joy ...”
- “Visited the Missourian for the first time in months and the same bickering that was happening back then is still ...”
- “"One that still wonders "what they are?", might picture the opposite of Obama's efforts."
The reoccuring theme last night ...”
- “"Obama could not provide answer for any of the problems discussed last night"
And Romney gave plenty of solutions, right ...”
- “Frank's incoherent ramblings keep getting worse.”
- “I'm not wanting Obama to attack Romney.
Just merely call him on his lies and flip-flops.”
- “Second debate will no doubt be very different.
There's only so many times Romney can flip-flop.
Have you seen ...”
You merely copied Breitbart's so-called "fact check" on Clinton's speech above when comparing Obama to Reagan.
- “I don't visit the Missourian nearly as much as I used to but it's still nice to come ...”
- “@ Bob Brandon
And the younger crowd is said to be entitlement crowd.
Done going to school so let's vote ...”
- “That's my main beef with Romney. I don't really know his position on anything. He has flip-flopped on ...”
- “Romney will just outsource more of America's jobs..
Just like he did at Bain.”
- “New day, new story.
Same old Frank.”
- “@ Nathan
I asked the same thing in the article yesterday introducing the change. It has since been censored so only ...”
- “Guess this means I'll just have to continue clearing my internet cookies out so I can browse Tribune. Doesn ...”
I simply responded to JKarl requesting a source.
I never stated I first heard McConnell stating this on YouTube ...”
- “J. Karl,
Google "mitch mcconnell obama one term".
First link is a youtube video.”
- “And those Democrats that voted for Obama based solely on his speech to bring gas prices down are idiots.
- “I really enjoy it when people bring up gas prices and the President in the same sentence.
Sandra - What was ...”
- “The rest of the United States already knows how stupid the state of Missouri is. The idiots still voting for ...”
- “You may have "stopped drinking the kool-aid" but you sure found something even more potent.”
- “It still hasn't been proven that Harry lied about Romney's taxes.
There's only one way to find ...”
- “A republican somewhere will fork over some big money today to coerce Akin into stepping down. It is pointless for ...”
It's laughable that you think Todd Akin will change any of those things.
It's laughable that you ...”
- “So Frank, if we are to teach religion in education, what denomination should we teach? Just looking at Christianity, beliefs ...”
Some conservatives are only capable of understanding a few words at a time. Don't pressure them into comprehending ...”
- “I like how confused the Republican party is. They elected Romney as the candidate only to realize he is perhaps ...”
- “I thoroughly enjoy Mike's premature celebration...Especially in light of the most recent presidential polling.”
- “Frank likes double-standards. You'll never convince him otherwise.”
- “Boy if that's not a predictable response by Frankie.”
Colbert and Stewart aren't contenders for the top spot in news because they are not classified as news ...”
- “"Jon Stewart got..."?
"Man, we are getting hit with the big shoes now!"
Some would argue his shoe size already ...”
- “I personally don't see anything wrong with either side as far as the Chick-Fil-A statement/boycotting goes.
The CEO ...”
- “Where was the "tolerance" when One Million Moms protested against JCP and Ellen?
You're right..It's a two-way ...”
- “"Got "Shrub"?
Liberals thought it was cute."
How about NOBAMA? That's the cute thing for Repubs nowadays.”
- “Furthermore (and actually on topic), Governor Romney signed a ban on assault rifles.”
- “I could see how the decision could be a tough one:
Vote for the guy who pioneered socialized healthcare or ...”
- “Level playing field? I believe that's what you Republicans refer to as "Class Warfare".”
- “Ladies and gents....Don Milsop:
"Censor my right to bear arms? Let me throw the constitution at you."
"Freedom of ...”
- “"As a private citizen, I can decide to patronize or not patronize.
City/state/federal officials....not so much."
- “I thought Jona was one of the people existing only in his mind. Guess I had that wrong.”
- “How cute, Frank...Coming to the rescue of Don.
What you said makes no sense.
Don comparing the current President ...”
- “We made it 115 comments before you showed up Frank. I was getting worried about ya.”
- “"Now, are you suggesting, that because of 1.2% of the population, that 98.8% of us should give up ...”
- “For the record Colonel,
You first began the childish name calling by referring to me as a "liberal cave man ...”
- “"My how the issue of a middle name sets off liberals, but the idea of a federal police force just ...”
Exactly the response I expected from you. You show time and time again how partisan and ignorant you are ...”
- “Just took your advice and tried Howard Dean as well. You were right...very entertaining.
And no, it's not ...”
- “I encourage everyone reading Steve's post to do so impersonating Rush Limbaugh's voice.”
"As for Barack Hussein Obama, he used that himself in his swearing in ceremony, so you have no kick ...”
- “Take it from someone who knows what they're talking about:
- “A valid point that I can agree with you on, Colonel. Regardless of how many laws and regulations are in ...”
- “"And this comment added....what?...to the conversation?"
What my comment added to the conversation is on par with what ...”
Doesn't the nursing home limit time on the internet? I thought you old folks were in bed by ...”
My statement was just as misleading as your was.
The irony. It's nearly unbearable.”
- “I don't have to link to anything of my own. Don already linked to the source.
Your links are ...”
From the CBO report you linked: "CBO and JCT now estimate that the insurance coverage provisions of the ACA ...”
- “"Rich: Please share your experience in crowd control and estimations."
"ThinkProgress, here we come!"
Not once did I claim to ...”
- “"Obama told us that Obamacare would cost $900 billion over 10 years. Now the CBO says it will be at ...”
- “Quick correction I guess:
I had initially stated 1.1-1.8 million but then copied JKarl's 1.2-1.8 ...”
- “Don - I'll give you a hand-out. Even though you'll complain about it, I'm sure you'll gladly ...”
- “Michael: I'd like to thank you on behalf of JKarl for doing the math. You saved him from busting ...”
- “"Glenn Beck had over 100,000 at his rally"
Let's not be too generous. The ONLY scientific estimate put ...”
- “"the occupiers will be a failed blip in the history of social whiners."
Similar to every one of your columns ...”
- “"The people who attended tea parties rallies could give you a clear, sensible, coherent message on why they were there ...”
Everyone with a brain.”
- “" then write this dog pack crap, containing not a sliver."
Again - Pot calling the kettle black.”
- “"(12 of the 21 new tax increases with OCare will be on those earning under $250,000"
The ones mentioned ...”
- “"Should we be forced to listen, read the lies of one or others, time after time, with the only alternative ...”
If we wanted to read a Fox News OPINION article, we would go to Fox News.
May I remind ...”
- “Sure they want spending cuts. Democrats want spending cuts in several areas as well.
They just disagree about where the ...”
- “Better rephrase that before Frank gets his panties in a bunch:
Boehner, Cantor, McConnell, and Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl ...”
- “He also forgot that Republicans voted 19 times during Bush's presidency to increase the debt ceiling.”
- “.."phoney "church & state thing, etc"
I think you are confusing the Democrats of today with Thomas Jefferson. But that Jefferson ...”
- “"Or are nonsensical generalities, more down your alley?"
Pot calling the kettle black, eh?”
- “"I contend that largely, everything you have written above is not true, yet you write them again with every politically ...”
- “"necessarily correcting his usual falsehoods to something like Truth."
Lest we forget, only Frank knows and speaks the truth.”
- “"simplistic, elitist, liberal."
Sigh...You almost made it through an entire comment with negativity towards liberals. Keep working on it ...”
- “Well golly gee Ray, why don't we just put them in a padded room all to themselves so they ...”
- “Fact checking is a nice idea and would be a great addition in many topics. However, I think you'll ...”
- “I was surprised it took as long as it did.”
- “"This must be a liberal. Others, when they feel fact checking is needed, just do it."
Unless the facts go ...”
- “"Your teachers have told you conservatives are bad."
Funny thing...I don't remember you being in my class so ...”
- “Pointless. You are unwilling to consider anything but your own views. I'd like to enjoy my Friday instead of ...”
- “I can only hope to be as simplistic as you are self-centered.
"the greatest economic minds in the country know ...”
- “"The solution, also, worked on, for a long time, saw some results in 2010 and more, great breakthroughs are expected ...”
- “Ordinarily, people live and learn.
Evident above, some people just live.”
- “I am perfectly fine with Walker winning in Wisconsin. Voter turnout was high and the people of Wisconsin got what ...”
- “Kudos to you steve for attempting to reason with him this long...And for coming to the realization that he ...”
- “"DON'T STEAL MY MEDICARE TO SUPPORT SOCIALIZED MEDICINE!"”
- “And here I thought the office was given to the person voted into office by the majority.
Boy, guess I ...”
- “Frank Christian:
All for democracy..... Unless the majority has differing views from him.”
- “"Bobble bobble"”
- “And there is shot #1.
Keep them coming frank. It's Friday after all.”
- “I'm totally accepting of free speech.
It allows the likes of Rush Limbaugh to openly prove how ridiculously stupid ...”
- “"Can the student body vote to have this guy's insipid trash omitted from our paper?"
There's a letter ...”
- “Not all Repubs respect military service:
- “Frank, can you point out any factual inaccuracies in Steve's post?
Or is this the Republican "selective knowledge" kicking ...”
- “"Much Ado About Nothing"
That's been trending on Karl's articles for quite some time.”
- “Not sure how what Louis said can be portrayed as racism. Leave it to Don/Frank to twist words.
- “"Rush Limbaugh discussed the Emanuel Cleaver story of calling black ministers together to discuss new voter ID laws and the ...”
- “"Try to grow up and entertain some other ideas."
That's funny coming from you.”
- “Why would you expect an intelligent comment on an entire article filled with not-so-intelligent thoughts?
Suppose you feel "entitled" to ...”
- “Ironically, I work closely with economists every single day. A majority of them agree that Trickle Down does not work ...”
- “That actually was quite funny Mike. +1 for you old chap.”
- “TL;DR - Something about how smart Mike thinks he is and how dumb every liberal is.”
- “"kicking the entitlement can down the road for the next administration to fix"
You could be referring to either Obama ...”
- “Frank's Post - No mention of anything intelligent or pertinent.”
- “Frank wants to save Medicare?
What a socialistic thing to do. Hell, I bet he was born in Kenya too.”
- “@ Mike
"Out of touch" you are.
Polling data from McCain/Obama from 4 years ago is almost identical to the ...”
- “McCain blaming Bush:
Santorum blames Bush:
- “Frank - I'm pretty sure sex reared its head when you mentioned the bit about impeachment. It's not nice ...”
- “Frank, did Bush leave the country in better or worse shape than he inherited it?
If you claim better, what ...”
- “Oh but Louis, surely you've learned by now that our LIBERAL public school system is what's wrong with ...”
- “I did read your post on May 26th.
Speaking of "Hypocritical" - You seem to enjoy passing blame to others which ...”
- “Frank -
Do you have exact quotes from that incident? The only direct quote I've been able to find from ...”
- “So when Bush talks about the poor economy he inherited, it's not blaming Clinton but merely speaking of the ...”
- “Hi JKarl
Liberal here. Perhaps you missed my first comment on this op-ed, but to summarize, I said while I ...”
- “Colonel says:
"If, as you claim, it was disengenuous for President Bush and the Republicans to blame the recession that ...”
- “@ Frank
If you find the group offensive, maybe you should tell your hero Rush about it. It's sponsored right ...”
- “Hey Frank - Is your wife a member of "Rush Babes for America".
Sounds a bit risqué.”
- “@ Christoper
There's no rooms for facts in here! We can't have anything contradict Rush (or Frank - though I ...”
**Fade to black and credits roll**
Frank's the hero the U.S. deserves, but not the one it ...”
- “I haven't been a reader of this opinion board long but from what I've just read, it seems ...”
- “"We win, you lose."
Oh...So that's why we have a Democratic President.”
- “And there you have it Ladies and Gents. The Republican argument made clear by Ray:
"Progressive liberal Obamaphyte democrats are ...”
- “I do not hold the slightest bit of respect for Rush and his fear-mongering tactics and spreading of misinformation. I ...”
- “J. Karl Miller - Condemning class warfare while contributing to it at the same time. Congratulations, you should get a prize.”