"pick up the tab" What tab?
"selfish and irresponsible" How do you figure?
This is as dumb as seatbelts ...”
- “Deterrent, yes, yes....
Any country could say the same to us.
If we were nuked fifty years ago, millions of ...”
- “I didn't vote on this because I didn't, and still don't, know the truth.
Obviously misinformation was ...”
- “All over the country people have filed suits against these things, so look out.
Someone needs to go down right ...”
- “This is so nuts. It's not what we vote for anymore, it's trying to find out the truth ...”
- “Thank you Bill Watkins.
When a court finally decides that the officers did NOT act appropriately. We will have to ...”
- “Yes, and the right-wing solution to every maniac who abuses free speech, is to whittle away at the Constitution. The ...”
- “White's attorney is right.
No Barney Fife local ordinance makes a city official exempt from anything. The Federal Appeals ...”
- “"(We have to start somewhere.)"
This is the reason the healthcare law was enacted.
Why does everything have to be ...”
- “The Review Board was a nice, noble thought, but probably useless. If a person has to wait four months for ...”
- “yea !
I don't care what our media tells us. These people don't want us around. They don't ...”
Police are human. I am not young and I have witnessed hundreds, maybe thousands of out-of-control officers. If not ...”
- “And Laura,
I think you meant to say you'd rather error on the side of the people, not the ...”
- “Okay, I know people. That's my only qualification.
Yes, policemen are supposed to be trained to handle awkward situations ...”
- “Well, why would anyone want or need synthetic marijuana???
The legal one can kill you, and the illegal one calms ...”
- “What a trail. Excuse my confusion, I'm trying to understand this.
Okay, the Mayor establishes a Citizen Oversight Committee ...”
- “Okay economists, it's time to see what you've learned.
MARK this date, and MARK this article, and MARK ...”
- “Social Security is not in danger if left alone.
Eat the rich.”
- “Be careful Tom. Someone could take your words out of context to make you look foolish too. His statement could ...”
- “Are you a review board or a CIRCUS?
You keep bringing up the SAME stupidity.
IF you limit complaints to ...”
- “Loose lips may sink ships, but risking our lives, and children's lives for a corrupt captain is far more ...”
- “Wrongful conviction is bad enough, but it also allows the real killer to laugh and kill again. It's time ...”
- “Erin, you have my respect. I know it has to be hard to write without leaning one way or the ...”
- “"Hi Jen, did you hear who's down at the bar tonight, "girls gone wild", wanna go?" "Are you nuts ...”
- “Thanks, I was outnumbered. They deleted a girl who was portraying America like it's full of chauvinists. I think ...”
- “I won't say anymore after this. It's pointless to argue with bias. You have done your gender a ...”
- “I'm sorry if rapist use this fact, but it doesn't change the truth.
I don't force myself ...”
- “Evidently a jury, probably consisting of women and some liberal men decided otherwise. You don't know what the jury ...”
- “....and, when the jury said "through her actions" you immediately assume only one action was considered: standing in front of ...”
- “You made many valid points, but to use this incident isn't valid. As usual, ALL the details must be ...”
- “I don't know Ray, we seem to live in different countries. I've worked all my life, and I ...”
- “"If we exercise regulations on the 1st amendment, why is it so bad to regulate the 2nd?"
Because other people ...”
- “I take a big mac patty, smother it with ketchup, and slap it against the kitchen wall and watch it ...”
- “I don't understand this at all. Whether low income or not, what information or strategies can you possibly have ...”
- “.........and just for the record.
The UK's only means of capital punishment is beans and toast.
We don't ...”
- “Who cares what the UK does? And, wasn't the right to bears arms first established---not for protection against criminals ...”
- “I heard he used a poodle for bait.”
- “All I want to know is who pays for all the junk mail and coupons and Whole coupon magazines that ...”
- “Let's see now:
A civilian wouldn't have to lie about his intentions to get support.
A civilian wouldn ...”
- “Who are you talking to Virgil? Did you forget your medication?”
- “The video camera has changed this country soooo much, I'm beginning to say a silent prayer to the God ...”
- “Thank you Dotter and Walker,
Thank God, Jesus wasn't a Christian. The world would be a much, MUCH BETTER ...”
- “These are NOT sobiety checkpoints. They are just illegal spot checks on citizen drivers. They use the alcohol facade to ...”
- “Let's stop clergy and organized religion altogether. To support itself, a church needs money and a hierarchy--therefore corruption.
- “Be careful. I'm not sure you can say black bear today without rousing ethnic reprisal. If they're a ...”
- “If you want it---buy it.
As for public funds; if most want it--buy it.
The thing about an ice rink ...”