Nathan Whitaker's Profile
- “"COLUMBIA — A Columbia man injured in a Jan. 4 shooting, which led to the death of a 17-year-old, turned himself ...”
- “Good riddance.
An elected representative cannot expect to avoid the wrath of her constituents when she promises one thing during ...”
"The Henderson Branch sewer extension was one of the projects included in the $32.3 million sewer bond issue ...”
- “No Tracy, Boone County is not "choosing to discriminate". As the article stated, the ruling only applies to one courthouse ...”
- “The bottom line is, whether you agree with cannabis cultivation or not, Ginny Chadwick lied to her constituents. When you ...”
- “"Did the law preempt Columbia’s ordinance prohibiting openly carrying firearms within city limits?"
Please cite the ordinance you are ...”
- “The Missourian gives the suspect's sex, describes him as "30 years old", which narrows down his age, "medium build ...”
- “So, now can we stop pretending that football and basketball players are there to get an "education"? It was an ...”
- “What an amazing coincidence.
I'm extremely disappointed with the White House.
The United States is not the country I ...”
- “No offense to the bride and groom, but this is front-page news because...?”
- “In this new test, do they ask questions relevant to 21st century skills?
Like how to spell "Missouri", for example?”
- “Oh come on Cory. This is definitely the best use for this money in the entire city of Columbia. For ...”
- “Richard, if "atheism is a religious BELIEF", then my favorite hobby is NOT collecting stamps.
I think the problem that ...”
- “Pointless feel-good legislation from people who know little about firearms, which will have zero impact on the true issues of ...”
- “Oh my god, this is just terrible, someone must do something! I know, lets ban those nasty, ugly, aesthetically displeasing ...”
- “"The bill's sponsor, Republican Lyle Rowland of Cedarcreek, said he's concerned about "sneaky" attempts to push Agenda 21 ...”
- “To be fair, Target Masters has always had a limited selection of ammunition at prices that significantly exceeded the average ...”
- “Gone are the days when the ox fall down...”
- “Honestly, what's the point of this story without a picture of the wanted suspect?
The Tribune has a picture ...”
- “Certainly, let me consider it...
After careful consideration, I realized that I did not.
And the original point remains to ...”
- “And the replies were exactly what I predicted they would be.
Not "Oh yeah, gosh, he lied/lies, that's ...”
- “**"accuracy of some of his recent statements"
Otherwise known as "lies".
**"he misled voters in last week's convention speech ...”
- “Interesting. Will this be as trivial to bypass as the Tribune's "pay" model?
(delete your cookies?)”
- “So, someone can admit to what is basically attempted first degree murder, and walk away with four months of boot ...”
- “"U.S. Reps. Vicky Hartzler and Blaine Luetkemeyer, Republicans who represent the 4th and 9th districts, respectively, voted in favor ...”
- “I'd be worried about this potentially lethal record breaking heat wave, if climate change weren't just a liberal ...”
- “So, a vehemently homophobic and racist organization confirms, yet again, that they are foaming-at-the-mouth homophobes? Color me surprised.
And no ...”
- “It's time for conservatives to wake up.
- “Well, it's a good thing that "global warming" is just a liberal plot to steal our American Freedoms(tm ...”
- “"Co-defendant testifies for the defense in Tony Lewis trail"
Where is the Tony Lewis Trail? Is it close to the ...”
- “Wow. MU is going to jump on the NAT bandwagon? I'm not sure they're ready to use such ...”
- “Nice trolling there Mr. One. Or can I call you by your "first name", Woodsman? Interesting naming choices your parents ...”
- “Yes Paul, I do have a source for the "300 deaths per year" statistic, except it's the number of ...”
- “So, you think that protecting people from doing something hazardous to their health is sufficient justification for passing new laws ...”
- “Just more big-government meddling from the liberal left interfering in the private lives of citizens and the free market.”
- “If these liberal union farmers had any integrity, they'd refuse this federal welfare money that will only add to ...”
- “Although this certainly sounds like good news, until Obama releases the long-form death certificate, I don't think anyone can ...”
- “No kidding. If I'm required to post under my real name, then this clown should be held to the ...”
- “Louis, let me see if I have this right:
A hunter, who founded a company selling hunting supplies, likes to ...”
- “You know, Ricky, your attitude is part of what is wrong with education in America. As mentioned, there were signs ...”
- “Clara Allen December 22, 2010 | 11:01 a.m.
"That is set to change after the first of the year ...”
- “First post here, last post at the Tribune. Hank, this was a serious bone-head move. Many others have tried it ...”