Nathan Whitaker's Profile
- “So, now can we stop pretending that football and basketball players are there to get an "education"? It was an ...”
- “What an amazing coincidence.
I'm extremely disappointed with the White House.
The United States is not the country I ...”
- “No offense to the bride and groom, but this is front-page news because...?”
- “In this new test, do they ask questions relevant to 21st century skills?
Like how to spell "Missouri", for example?”
- “Oh come on Cory. This is definitely the best use for this money in the entire city of Columbia. For ...”
- “Richard, if "atheism is a religious BELIEF", then my favorite hobby is NOT collecting stamps.
I think the problem that ...”
- “Pointless feel-good legislation from people who know little about firearms, which will have zero impact on the true issues of ...”
- “Oh my god, this is just terrible, someone must do something! I know, lets ban those nasty, ugly, aesthetically displeasing ...”
- “"The bill's sponsor, Republican Lyle Rowland of Cedarcreek, said he's concerned about "sneaky" attempts to push Agenda 21 ...”
- “To be fair, Target Masters has always had a limited selection of ammunition at prices that significantly exceeded the average ...”
- “Gone are the days when the ox fall down...”
- “Honestly, what's the point of this story without a picture of the wanted suspect?
The Tribune has a picture ...”
- “Certainly, let me consider it...
After careful consideration, I realized that I did not.
And the original point remains to ...”
- “And the replies were exactly what I predicted they would be.
Not "Oh yeah, gosh, he lied/lies, that's ...”
- “**"accuracy of some of his recent statements"
Otherwise known as "lies".
**"he misled voters in last week's convention speech ...”
- “Interesting. Will this be as trivial to bypass as the Tribune's "pay" model?
(delete your cookies?)”
- “So, someone can admit to what is basically attempted first degree murder, and walk away with four months of boot ...”
- “"U.S. Reps. Vicky Hartzler and Blaine Luetkemeyer, Republicans who represent the 4th and 9th districts, respectively, voted in favor ...”
- “I'd be worried about this potentially lethal record breaking heat wave, if climate change weren't just a liberal ...”
- “So, a vehemently homophobic and racist organization confirms, yet again, that they are foaming-at-the-mouth homophobes? Color me surprised.
And no ...”
- “It's time for conservatives to wake up.
- “Well, it's a good thing that "global warming" is just a liberal plot to steal our American Freedoms(tm ...”
- “"Co-defendant testifies for the defense in Tony Lewis trail"
Where is the Tony Lewis Trail? Is it close to the ...”
- “Wow. MU is going to jump on the NAT bandwagon? I'm not sure they're ready to use such ...”
- “Nice trolling there Mr. One. Or can I call you by your "first name", Woodsman? Interesting naming choices your parents ...”
- “Yes Paul, I do have a source for the "300 deaths per year" statistic, except it's the number of ...”
- “So, you think that protecting people from doing something hazardous to their health is sufficient justification for passing new laws ...”
- “Just more big-government meddling from the liberal left interfering in the private lives of citizens and the free market.”
- “If these liberal union farmers had any integrity, they'd refuse this federal welfare money that will only add to ...”
- “Although this certainly sounds like good news, until Obama releases the long-form death certificate, I don't think anyone can ...”
- “No kidding. If I'm required to post under my real name, then this clown should be held to the ...”
- “Louis, let me see if I have this right:
A hunter, who founded a company selling hunting supplies, likes to ...”
- “You know, Ricky, your attitude is part of what is wrong with education in America. As mentioned, there were signs ...”
- “Clara Allen December 22, 2010 | 11:01 a.m.
"That is set to change after the first of the year ...”
- “First post here, last post at the Tribune. Hank, this was a serious bone-head move. Many others have tried it ...”