advertisement

Missouri Press Association building

February 8, 2009 | 5:59 p.m. CST
Missouri Press Association building, 802/804 Locust St.: Built in the late 1920s, the building has served as the headquarters for the Missouri Press Association since 1969. Notable members of the association include Walter Williams, who founded the Missouri School of Journalism in 1908 and served as president of the university from 1931 to 1935. The building features many architectural qualities of the Missouri Theatre Center for the Arts, which was constructed about the same time.

RELATED STORIES: Take a peek at the honored properties

advertisements