advertisement

Renovations at the Club at Old Hawthorne included the addition of two wings

December 29, 2011 | 12:01 a.m. CST
Modeled after President Andrew Jackson's home "The Hermitage," the original structure of the Club at Old Hawthorne dates back to 1938. Renovations in 2007 added two wings to the east and west to include a bar and grill, golf cart storage, a golf shop, offices and dining areas.

RELATED STORIES: The Club at Old Hawthorne wins award for reuse of former estate home

advertisements