advertisement

Terry Hile Jr. puts out backyard fire

July 4, 2012 | 6:00 p.m. CDT
Terry Hile Jr., son of homeowners Terry and Beverly Hile, puts out a fire with a garden hose Wednesday at 1716 Rose Drive. Columbia Fire Department Capt. Don Zielinski said the fire was likely caused by fireworks landing in the Hile family's backyard. There were eight people in the home at the time, but no one was injured.

RELATED STORIES: Backyard fire in Columbia likely caused by fireworks, official says

advertisements