advertisement

Streets change over time

July 13, 2012 | 6:00 a.m. CDT
Left: Garth and Allen streets are shown from 306 N. Garth St., around 1958 to 1963. Courtesy of The State Historical Society of Missouri. Right: The same view of Garth and Allen streets is shown in 2012.

RELATED STORIES: Douglass classmates' lives are intertwined with Columbia's history

advertisements