advertisement

Firefighters put away hoses after fire

December 3, 2012 | 3:05 p.m. CST
Columbia firefighters place fire hoses back into the firetruck outside of Gates Rubber Corp. on Lemone Industrial Boulevard on Monday afternoon. According to Battalion Chief James Weaver, the fire began in a cord dryer, a machine used in the factory process, in the middle of the building. Weaver said there was no structural damage.

RELATED STORIES: Small fire extinguished quickly at Gates Rubber Corp.

advertisements