Switzler Hall renovated in 2009 with funds from a bond issue
August 12, 2013 | 6:00 a.m. CDTSwitzler Hall, built in 1871, is the second oldest building on campus. It was renovated in 2009 with funds from a university bond issue. The renovations took two years to complete; the building now has a facilities needs index of 0.
RELATED STORIES: As maintenance backlog grows, Campus Facilities stretched thin