More than 1,000 gas stations in the Southeast reported running out of fuel, primarily because of what analysts say is unwarranted panic-buying among drivers, as the shutdown of a major pipeline by hackers entered its fifth day.
A statewide prescription drug monitoring database would record patients’ legal substance prescriptions for up to three years.
Gov. Mike Parson says unemployment is low, jobs are plentiful and "we're looking for people to go to work."
The Pfizer vaccine for children between 12 and 15 years of age is expected to be approved Wednesday.
The COVID-19 outbreak at Smithfield Foods' Milan, Missouri, plant resulted in two worker deaths.
Gov. Mike Parson reportedly has plans to veto Senate Bill 53.
The amendment prohibits all fiscal or equipment donations with the purpose of conducting elections.
Seniors were given the option to attend the last four days of school remotely to avoid the risk of COVID-19 prior to …
Two of the students attend Rock Bridge High School, and one attends Hickman High School.
Jeffrey McWilliams is suspected of second degree murder, first degree robbery and armed criminal action.
The bipartisan bill aims to facilitate reporting of instances of child abuse and neglect.
More featured content
State officials say connections among key players are legal, but Missourians will have to take their word for that.
Missouri lawmakers introduced nine bills this session that sought to limit the options for transgender kids.
The budget includes $21 million in funding for the MO Excels grant and $80 million for institutions of higher education.
Boomtown 2021: How to live your best life in Columbia over 50
Columbia makes repeated appearances on lists ranking cities as good places to live. It is perhaps an even better place to mature and retire. A strong health care network, reasonable housing prices, a vibrant, engaged community and an appealing downtown help create an attractive location for all generations, but especially for those over 50. Read more stories.
- Discovery Park looks to serve it up with The Kitchen Grill & Games
- Police searching for 14-year-old girl, last seen in East Columbia
- 'These bills are a question of power': Trans kids stand up to MO lawmakers
- Secrecy around ownership records raises questions about Missouri marijuana networks
- Missouri House votes for 'Rush Limbaugh Day' after rejecting 'Walter Cronkite Day'
- Bud's BBQ to open downtown late this summer
- 'Sheared away': James T. Scott memorial vandalized, plaque recovered
- TikTok for fun or fashion: Two Columbia students explore the app
- MU installs cameras near downtown
- Fotoohighiam to remain free despite violating bond conditions within a day of his release