David Harris, 7, flips through the air Thursday during an Eagle Lake day camp at Community United Methodist Church. David was able to do front flips and backflips on his bungee jump. “The front flip was so hard, because when doing a backflip, all you have to do is bend your knees,” David said. He added that his legs felt like they were amputated after jumping for so long.
Business Spotlight: Women in Business
A special section showcasing women and the businesses they own in central Missouri. Read the stories.
- Cause of MU student Joseph Pedrotti's death was 'shallow water blackout'
- All Missouri adults to be eligible for vaccines in Phase 3 starting Friday
- Alpha Hart principal, former MU RB Moore on deck to become next CPS assistant superintendent
- City shifts gears on parking enforcement downtown
- First-time candidates Sasser, Snodgrass win seats on the CPS board
- MU Faculty Council raises concerns about new campus parking rates
- Residents protest trash policy, City Council discusses wages and more
- Main Squeeze owner turns her talents to the 'People's Diner'
- Two MU professors, from journalism and engineering, surprised with Kemper awards
- Columbia P&Z rejects rezoning, preliminary plat for Canton Estates
- Downpour puts a damper on local businesses
- Among music, stories and verses, Forum Christian Church gathers for Good Friday
- Columbia College defeats Lyon College in near shutout
- Cougars trounce Scots in AMC quarterfinal
- Missouri track and field hosts invitational
- Missouri softball takes first game of series over LSU
- Missouri track and field soars at Tom Botts Invitational