Details for BID SOLICITATION REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL NO.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL NO. 22/20
The Columbia Public Schools (Owner) is
accepting sealed bids for the Hickman
High Steam Boiler Tube Replacement
until 2:00 p.m. local time, Tuesday, July
6, 2021. Information regarding instruc-
tions and requirements for procuring bid-
ding documents may be viewed &
downloaded online at
https://www.cpsk12bids.com/. All Docu-
ments must be obtained by the Bidder
from this site to be an Eligible Bidder.
Inquiries or questions about the bid or
Ms. Lisa Ozanich, Assistant Purchasing
All questions or requests shall be submit-
ted in writing. Replies may be issued by
A mandatory pre-bid meeting is sched-
uled for 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, June 29,
2021. Contractors must meet at Hickman
High School, Front Office, 1104 North
Providence Road, Columbia, MO 65203.
Any clarifications, changes, etc. dis-
cussed during the meeting, will also be
submitted to each bidder by written ad-
dendum. There will be no future provi-
sions or time allotted for those parties not
present at this mandatory pre-bid to ac-
cess areas. Bidders that do not attend
the pre-bid meeting will not be allowed to
submit a bid.
All Contractors and Subcontractors shall
conform to the State of Missouri, Division
of Labor Standards, Annual Wage Order
No. 28, Section 010, Boone County, in
accordance with Section 290.262 CUM.
Supp. RSMo 2000. All Contractors and
Subcontractors shall conform to the Mis-
souri Prevailing Wage Law Sections
290.550 to 290.580 Public Works during
Excessive Unemployment, if applicable
to this Project.
The Owner reserves the right to reject
any or all Bids and to waive informalities
or irregularities in the bidding.
Insertion dates: June 13 & 20, 2021
- Two dead after high-speed crash in St. Louis
- O'Fallon police chief resigns over new gun law
- Developer asks to withdraw Canton Estates proposal
- Columbia man's body found, ruled a homicide
- Two MU students crowned Miss Missouri back-to-back
- Missouri lands second Tulsa cornerback in five days
- Blank slates: Fresh pavement on city streets awaits new stripes
- New attendance areas approved for district elementary schools
- Stephens Lake concerts start on Father's Day
- Avenue of escape: The most refugee arrivals in Columbia have come from Myanmar