A decrease in demand closes testing site on weekends.
Boone County COVID-19 cases by day
The layered bar/line chart shows the daily change in newly confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Boone County and a 14-day rolling average of the changes in new cases to show trends over time. The data is from The New York Times and based on the state's reports. Recent changes and errors in the state's reports have impacted the reporting in the chart.
Teachers, child care workers and other critical infrastructure workers will be included in the expanded tier.
Nationally, over 1 million veterans have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
The event was rescheduled from Feb. 19 after inclement weather delayed shipments of the vaccine.
The person was in the 80+ age group.
As public health officials assure the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines, they will have to heal centuries old wounds.
COVID-19 variant B.1.1.7. has been detected in wastewater samples across the state, but Missouri has confirmed only one case.
The vaccinations were postponed a week due to weather-related shipping delays.
The bill protects businesses, health care facilities and churches against lawsuits unless willful misconduct can be proven.
Mayor Brian Treece granted a proclamation to EatWell and its employees, thanking them for working during the pandemic.
Around the U.S. and the world
Subscribe to our evening newsletter for the latest news updates on your community.
According to the World Health Organization, a coronavirus is a large family of viruses that may cause illness in humans or animals.
COVID-19, also known as the novel coronavirus, is the most recently discovered virus of this kind.
- Missouri moving to next vaccination group March 15
- Black Americans struggle to get COVID-19 vaccine; history threatens to repeat
- Isle of Capri to be one of state's mass vaccination sites next week
- City recognizes front-line workers at EatWell for Supermarket Employee Day
- MU medical students spread vaccine awareness for minority communities
- COVID-19 cases in Boone County continue to decline
- Walmart will provide COVID-19 vaccinations beginning Friday
- COVID-19 variants in Missouri: Wastewater tells better story
- Statewide vaccination schedule laid out in governor’s news conference
- Calls grow for Missouri to expand underlying conditions eligible for vaccine