The clinic will take place from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday in the school gymnasium.
Boone County COVID-19 cases by day
The layered bar/line chart shows the daily change in newly confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Boone County and a 14-day rolling average of the changes in new cases to show trends over time. The data is from The New York Times and based on the state's reports. Recent changes and errors in the state's reports have impacted the reporting in the chart.
Eleven tax-related amendments were added to a Senate bill by the House Wednesday, setting up a showdown over what to keep.
Gov. Mike Parson said it's time to "take this step towards normalcy."
The bill is one of Gov. Mike Parson's priorities for the year but has run into opposition in the House and Senate.
The three grocery destinations have expanded their services to allow walk-in appointments.
Boone County leads the state in percent of population vaccinated.
The regulations include limiting local health officials' authority and barring public agencies from requiring vaccinations.
The health order and mask mandate for Columbia and Boone County is expected to expire May 12 based on current trends.
First dose walk-in vaccination clinics will be available this week.
Vaccination rates vary widely across Missouri and Kansas as officials work to persuade more people to get the coronavirus shots.
Around the U.S. and the world
Subscribe to our evening newsletter for the latest news updates on your community.
According to the World Health Organization, a coronavirus is a large family of viruses that may cause illness in humans or animals.
COVID-19, also known as the novel coronavirus, is the most recently discovered virus of this kind.
- City and county health order to expire next week with no extension
- Vaccination rates vary widely across Missouri and Kansas
- Daily active COVID-19 cases on the decline, vaccines on the rise
- Parson orders all state employees to return to in-person work
- Columbia/Boone County officials to hold COVID-19 community briefing Monday
- Walmart, Sam's Club, Gerbes now offering walk-in vaccinations
- FDA expected to OK Pfizer vaccine for teens within week
- Boone County extends current health order through May
- Columbia experts respond to CDC's updated outdoor masking guidelines
- Sturgeon, Harrisburg and Hallsville to host community vaccination clinics